- Veggie garden for Pyrmont Bridge?
- Bad customer service across Sydney?
- Moree shooting: tension in the bush
- Warning on home grown terror
- Glasgow games crisis in athletics
- The Whisper: wooing Sydney chefs
- John Williamson on Album #50
- PMs frustration over access to MH17
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Angela Coombes on Parliament House $800 doorknob? What about the framed portraits of Gillard and Rudd within the National Parliament - I would prefer just blank frames ... more
- Samuel J James on Work for Dole rules far too strict? @Sloppy Joe Hokey - you are 1000% correct. Simply put, it is government of the money, by the money for the money indeed! Of ... more
- Samuel J on PMs frustration over access to MH17 The ex KGB thug, presently the so called President of Russia has been as helpful regarding the recovery of the bodies of the ... more
- Terrence on PM discusses the issues on 2UE Abbott is trying his best to milk this so his unpopular budget and his lies and deceit do not stay in the headlines. It does ... more
- ahmed on No place to top up Opal cards? Typical third world Sydney transport solution.Why didnt they think of the opal card years ago and iron out problems before ... more
- alfredo on What to call the new CBD sculpture? Clover Moore and Alex Greenwich are the type of pollies this country really needs!! more
- paulo on Sydney facing homeless challenge Housing should be a human right.The government should make rules that require building companies to build cheap housing ... more
- Cleangirl on Sydney Art: what do you think? Much too much money, and I thought Art was something to appreciate, something not just anyone can do and something clever. more
- Gary on Work for Dole rules far too strict? As for FTA's, the fact is Australia is a net exporter to the countries that we have an FTA with. So we sell more than we ... more
- Gary on Work for Dole rules far too strict? Pick on the rich tax dodgers.Unfortunately the facts don't support your claim, the truth is the top 20% of tax payers are ... more
- Robyn on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD Could be a shapely woman more
- Norman Hanscombe on McClymont: He who must be Obeid As someone who began working on ALP Polling Booths over 70 years ago, it's sad that we need journalists like Kate McClymont ... more
- Ben on No place to top up Opal cards? How can a train station NOT sell an Opal ticket? Who planned that????Also, these tickets need to be anonymous like any train ... more
- Mark on No place to top up Opal cards? A Travel 10 per trip from the city to Paddington is cheaper than Opal. $1.84 vs $2.10. more
- Kimber on Australia's record games gold haul This is the best news story and 'reality' TV in the last two weeks, will be sorry when it's all over, so proud of our ... more
- ROCKET SCIENCE... on No place to top up Opal cards? @Laura it appears that the forgetful NSW government is far too busy drinking 1959 Grange wine to worry about the finer ... more
- Kimber on Terror links to Aussies in Syria Please for the sake of Australia do not let these barbarians ever return here, we need to keep a much closer eye on who ... more
- Kimber on Sydney Art: what do you think? This is a gaudy and grotesque waste of money, we have the Opera House, Harbour Bridge and even Centre Point ... more
- Tony on Terror links to Aussies in Syria Does anybody really think that these lowlife scum of the earth will ever see the inside of an Australian prision? What the ... more
- Greg on What to call the new CBD sculpture? What a load of rubbish and complete waste of money. What is more surprising is how bad the runners up were. It looks like ... more
Skaf gang member weekend leave?
A member of the notorious Bilal Skaf gang will undertake weekend leave for a few months before his release. Mohamed Sanoussi was part of a gang of 14 men involved in the gang-rape of a young woman in 2000.
The Parole Authority has indicated its intention to release him next year, but in the meantime has extended his day leave to one weekend a fortnight.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Is Malcolm Turnbull our Bill Clinton? Labor supporters would vote for him and the Liberal conservatives would think twice? Stuart Bocking discusses the MPs chances of becoming PM with SMHs Elizabeth Farrelly.
Guy Sebastian is back with his much anticipated sixth studio album which is interestingly titled Armageddon. Stuart Bocking talks with the multi-platinum singer about the title and his duet with Lupe Fiasco.
Why does everyone scream and jump up and down when a high profile prisoner gets weekend leave or parole? All prisoners are subjected to the same set of rules. They are not singled out for special treatment just because they come into gaol in a blaze of publicity. If they meet the requirements for a particular program like weekend leave, they will get it. If they don't they won't. Every prisoner currently in gaol with the exception of a couple of dozen is going to get released one day. If we don't like the release arrangements then the time to complain and get a few changes made is now before anyone else is sentenced. It is no use being shocked and outraged when the inevitable happens near the end of a sentence.Greg O Thursday 18 October, 2012 - 8:48 PM
how can the parole board allow this savage on to the streets its an outrage,what do think the girl would be feeling about this news.steve Thursday 18 October, 2012 - 4:51 PM