- Ban the burqa in parliament house?
- Burqa ban only for parliament house?
- More hotspots for Wi Fi in Sydney
- Who will win the NRL Grand Final?
- Should we extend daylight saving?
- Fuel theft adding to petrol costs
- Do you like Daylight Saving?
- Nominate the worst road in Sydney
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- WHEN IN ROME... on Ban the burqa in parliament house? For very good reason France banned the burqa and the the European Court of Human Rights agreed! We will one day do the same, ... more
- peter on More hotspots for Wi Fi in Sydney yep more access to your computer , they need everyone connectednow would be the time to put tape over your camera and cover ... more
- Tejas on Nominate the worst road in Sydney All roads that have awkward placed drain holes. Seriously. Instead of being right in the middle of the lane or right on the ... more
- Cleangirl on Ban the burqa in parliament house? Natasha Stott-Despoja thinks it`s ok, argues that it`s ok, so we know it`s a loopy idea to let people wear full face ... more
- Sam on Nominate the worst road in Sydney Pennant Hills Rd by far. So frustrating when your exiting the M1 & then have to sit in bumper to bumper traffic until you ... more
- peter on Ban the burqa in parliament house? if it is not good enough for parliament it is not good enough for our streets where most australians are why protect the ... more
- Marge on Burqa ban only for parliament house? We already have laws which dictate what is acceptable attire to be worn in public in this country. For example it is against ... more
- Jo on Burqa ban only for parliament house? So PM Tony Abbott thinks it should be banned in Parliament but not in a bank or the footie or any large gathering of ... more
- Jester4212 on Burqa ban only for parliament house? It should extend to anywhere where facial recognition is or may be required (like a bank). Exactly like people with hoodies ... more
- By Jingo on Burqa ban only for parliament house? No fear campaign . Just trying to keep us Aussies safe and give us a better place to live . Now the majority agree with that ... more
- James on Burqa ban only for parliament house? Criminal Ned Kelly wore a burqa and that didn't end well. Psychology maintains that an important part of human interaction ... more
- COMMON SENSE... on Burqa ban only for parliament house? You can't wear a motor cycle helmet into Parliament House so what's the difference . No burqa, no balaclava, no helmets, no ... more
- michael mazur on Lives lost serving the community What i got from that is that you don't pursue a hoon, just get his number, if you can't, too bad, as it won't be the just ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Should we present our ID to vote? Our current shabbily abused electoral process clearly needs major reform. It is essential that we provide appropriate ... more
- James W on Nominate the worst road in Sydney The one heading north. Queenslander!!!! more
- Ben on Should we present our ID to vote? What ID?? more
- Cleangirl on Terrorism: why we shouldn't panic Yes we are fortunate most are not devout. more
- Craig on Should we present our ID to vote? It is the people who count them that we should be watching, google the latest Scottish vote and see what you think! more
- Join the Q Society on Drivers oblivious to their surrounds Most drivers are also oblivious to the road rules!http://www.youtube.com/dashcam55 more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Terrorism: why we shouldn't panic We shouldn't panic, because US President Obama last week said that "islam teaches peace"? more
Skaf gang member weekend leave?
A member of the notorious Bilal Skaf gang will undertake weekend leave for a few months before his release. Mohamed Sanoussi was part of a gang of 14 men involved in the gang-rape of a young woman in 2000.
The Parole Authority has indicated its intention to release him next year, but in the meantime has extended his day leave to one weekend a fortnight.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Is Malcolm Turnbull our Bill Clinton? Labor supporters would vote for him and the Liberal conservatives would think twice? Stuart Bocking discusses the MPs chances of becoming PM with SMHs Elizabeth Farrelly.
Guy Sebastian is back with his much anticipated sixth studio album which is interestingly titled Armageddon. Stuart Bocking talks with the multi-platinum singer about the title and his duet with Lupe Fiasco.
Why does everyone scream and jump up and down when a high profile prisoner gets weekend leave or parole? All prisoners are subjected to the same set of rules. They are not singled out for special treatment just because they come into gaol in a blaze of publicity. If they meet the requirements for a particular program like weekend leave, they will get it. If they don't they won't. Every prisoner currently in gaol with the exception of a couple of dozen is going to get released one day. If we don't like the release arrangements then the time to complain and get a few changes made is now before anyone else is sentenced. It is no use being shocked and outraged when the inevitable happens near the end of a sentence.Greg O Thursday 18 October, 2012 - 8:48 PM
how can the parole board allow this savage on to the streets its an outrage,what do think the girl would be feeling about this news.steve Thursday 18 October, 2012 - 4:51 PM