- War looming in the Middle East
- My religion needs fixing?
- Extremists the enemy of Islam
- Drug action in female prisons
- Bali arrest may affect Corby bail
- News Forum with Angela Catterns
- Regional relocation grants scrapped
- Bizarre evidence at union hearings
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- James W on Hawke-Keating: who was better PM? Does it matter? What is clear is that they were both better than the current one. more
- Tony on Stopping fighters heading overseas Why the hell stop them? If they want to go and fight and die in some desert cesspool then let them. How about we encourage ... more
- Cleangirl on "Fat" Clive Palmer is fair game? Fat is the new smoker. more
- Cleangirl on How to stop youth going jihadist? Islam seems to cost us big time, will we ever get any benefit, or is this money insurance ? more
- James W on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Cleangirl, are you saying that nearly all of those found guilty of sex offences against children, don't go to jail? more
- fabrizio on Parents at forefront of terror war? Most mulsims not terrorists and have spoken up against it.Just like most catholics are not child abusers. more
- Join the Q Society on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? Oh well, back to the car, no delays there, LOL. more
- Tejas on Labor's broken promises generation So many books have been written about Labor recently, add this one to the list.Indeed, their demise from controlling all ... more
- Greg O on Baird polls on the rise I am not surprised. This shows the people of NSW are at last starting to think. If the corruption scandals involving the ... more
- Luigi T Cassimatis on Cyclists party to contest next election We need them in there like we need a bike seat up our backside. Dear oh dear it gets worse day by day with these creeps and ... more
- Gary on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? My wife and I used our Opal cards on the weekend. Not one problem, worked faultlessly, best thing ever for public ... more
- Ben on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? 1) Opal cards must become anonymous as promised and not delivered.2) Opal card system has to be fixed so that one does not ... more
- Samuel J James on Baird polls on the rise @Paulo - there is no other political party with the necessary credentials, the integrity, perspicacity or the skills needed ... more
- paulo on Baird polls on the rise Time to throw liberals out of NSW and try others. more
- fabio on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Catholic church in the West is almost irrelevant and hypocritical .No lectures from them. more
- Cleangirl on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? He didn`t think before he spoke. So how about we ask the Judiciary why nearly all sex offences involving a child rarely get ... more
- Samuel J on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? This man is just a silly big fool. And the so called Vatican transferred this dunce to their Vatican thinking they would get ... more
- Tejas on Justin Smith's Ice Bucket Challenge Good on you Justin and to Brad Hazzard for accepting the challenge. That was a touching tribute to your mate, all in the ... more
- Angela Coombes on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Thia man is not worthy of his rank. It is little wonder right thinking people are deserting the Catholic church with this ... more
- Tony on Muslim leaders anti-terror law anger You know you are on the right track and doing the right thing when so many of these lunk heads complain. All these measures ... more
Slush fund pressure on PM
The last sitting week of parliament and the Opposition will keep the pressure on the Prime Minister as Jason Morrison reveals the answers on fraudulent use of union money will dominate a brutal final week.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Paul Murray and Michael Pachi look at the Prime Minister’s press conference and answers in question time about the allegations raise yet again about her time with Slater and Gordon.
Jason Morrison says the general consensus there has been no smoking gun, but this story is far from over. He speaks with SMH Political Correspondent Phillip Coorey about the PMs press conference and where the opposition will go with the story.
Changes to gender equality laws will enable more men to help working mums look after children. The Federal Government want companies to introduce flexible working hours for men and women and equal pay.
Toy retailers say once popular products like skinny skateboards and Furbys are making a comeback this Christmas. John Reddenback of Toy World tells John Stanley, older toys have been given an update.
@David, yes the utterly incompetent, indeed disgusting Gillard minority socialist 'government' has certainly changed the old saying "You pay peanuts you get monkeys." We rorted taxpayers have of course paid them a motza - more than $150K plus on costs for a damned backbenchers salary. And what do we get? By and large just damned incompetent low lifes lower than pigs!Justin Benson Friday 30 November, 2012 - 5:14 PM
yusuf claims "Australia is the most Islamic country i have been to." is clearly a complete oxymoron, obviously he has never been to an islamic country before? "Islamic values of fair go, justice, equality, compassion" tell me where on earth? Christianity, values of fair go, justice, equality, compassion are clearly Australian. Christian values taken from the Ten Commandments, absolutely nothing to do with the much later islam beginning, 640 A.C. Merry Christmas.Jana Friday 30 November, 2012 - 3:13 PM
@Justin Benson well said and yes indeed one could easily see the connections here. A Royal Commission is obviously needed and in a very big hurry.Heather Friday 30 November, 2012 - 2:47 PM
I trust the Victorian Police investigation into the AWU Slush Fund and other associated fraud will be expedited. Not like the so called slack indeed, sickening investigation into by another labor party boofhead Craig Thompson.Justin Benson Friday 30 November, 2012 - 8:28 AM
And to think we gave them large pay rises over the last few years, in the hope that would encourage more able people to be politicians. All they've done is make the current ones think they are doing a good job. Ha, Ha, Bloody Ha!David T. Thursday 29 November, 2012 - 5:25 PM
Never let it be forgotten that Mr Ralph Blewitt and Mr Bruce Wilson were once Madame Jul-liar's friend and lover respectively. Her argument that she was young and naive does not hold water! I trust the Victoria Police investigation will proceed with uninterrupted efficiency!Luigi T Cassimatis Thursday 29 November, 2012 - 2:14 PM