- PM hasn't made the case for war?
- John & Garry on MH370 theory
- Sydney's rising horror road accidents
- Safety cameras need a re-think?
- Jamie Soward on tight Panthers win
- MH370: Pilot crashed ghost plane?
- The Whisper: Counterfeit $50 notes
- Bosses cry poor as wages freeze
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Bikinis not Burkas on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque Try carrying a radar detector in NSW and see what happens, that lowers their revenue base but carrying a death flag doesn't, ... more
- Tejas on Ban Fred Nile's 'Burqa Ban' BS? Of course every sane person should oppose it. He tried in 2010 and failed, he will fail again. This is what has engulfed the ... more
- Nobody can help those who dont help themselves on Lifting the terror security risk Cook and Columbus gave beads and trinkets in exchange for land and control. But you are much smarter than the poor ... more
- Iman on 3D printing: the future unlimited? Interesting, to get more benefits from 3D printing. more
- Keith A Tudor on PM again overseas: trip #11 @Tejas posting here.Well boo, hoo,hoo to you. Our PM was elected as a leader to undertake high level executive leadership ... more
- Samuel J on ISIS is 'evil and must be destroyed' @Gretta Frankie - absolutely agree. It was utterly disgusting the videos of these barbaric ISIS MONGRELS slitting throats of ... more
- Barry G on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque They better not wave that flag in my town ,it wont be nice. more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - great comment. And Madame Milne of the equally useless greens party thinks we can resolve all of this ISIS barbaric ... more
- Coasty on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Can anyone please explain to me the reason why Islamic leaders are so silent, so apathetic, so unwilling to stand up in the ... more
- Ben on How to beat the Opal Card system I do not understand why you are trying to encourage even MORE people to use public transport. Trains and busses have been ... more
- The scourge of Terrorism on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Terrorism is always terrorism. It is never acceptable to commit an act of terrorism. It is never acceptable for ANY party to ... more
- Jonathon L Benson LLB on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque I blame this wishy washy government of nsw. They have the power to outlaw this barbaric flag but are scared of their shadows. more
- Craig on US expanding role in Middle East To get to the crux of this matter, it was US support for the so called rebels in Syria that has led to the creation of this ... more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - absolutely correct. Our out of touch governments should legislate to declare the ownership, carriage, sale, flying ... more
- Cleangirl on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction As welcome as a KKK flag. more
- G, Robertson on Revenue rise in speed cameras Very selective use of words in this conversation. You have to look at where the newer camera locations are to bring this ... more
- molly on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque According to a study, 73% of all Moroccans and Turks in the Netherlands are of the opinion that those who go to Syria to ... more
- Ben on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque That is stupid.First of all it will be impossible to legally do and secondly it will only serve to make the flag more ... more
- Greg O on PM again overseas: trip #11 Total numbers are meaningless. Before we start jumping up and down, have a look at where he went and why. If there are any ... more
- Keith A Tudor on US expanding role in Middle East Good job. But a little too late Mr Obama due to your serious procrastination son. more
Slush fund pressure on PM
The last sitting week of parliament and the Opposition will keep the pressure on the Prime Minister as Jason Morrison reveals the answers on fraudulent use of union money will dominate a brutal final week.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Paul Murray and Michael Pachi look at the Prime Minister’s press conference and answers in question time about the allegations raise yet again about her time with Slater and Gordon.
Jason Morrison says the general consensus there has been no smoking gun, but this story is far from over. He speaks with SMH Political Correspondent Phillip Coorey about the PMs press conference and where the opposition will go with the story.
Changes to gender equality laws will enable more men to help working mums look after children. The Federal Government want companies to introduce flexible working hours for men and women and equal pay.
Toy retailers say once popular products like skinny skateboards and Furbys are making a comeback this Christmas. John Reddenback of Toy World tells John Stanley, older toys have been given an update.
@David, yes the utterly incompetent, indeed disgusting Gillard minority socialist 'government' has certainly changed the old saying "You pay peanuts you get monkeys." We rorted taxpayers have of course paid them a motza - more than $150K plus on costs for a damned backbenchers salary. And what do we get? By and large just damned incompetent low lifes lower than pigs!Justin Benson Friday 30 November, 2012 - 5:14 PM
yusuf claims "Australia is the most Islamic country i have been to." is clearly a complete oxymoron, obviously he has never been to an islamic country before? "Islamic values of fair go, justice, equality, compassion" tell me where on earth? Christianity, values of fair go, justice, equality, compassion are clearly Australian. Christian values taken from the Ten Commandments, absolutely nothing to do with the much later islam beginning, 640 A.C. Merry Christmas.Jana Friday 30 November, 2012 - 3:13 PM
@Justin Benson well said and yes indeed one could easily see the connections here. A Royal Commission is obviously needed and in a very big hurry.Heather Friday 30 November, 2012 - 2:47 PM
I trust the Victorian Police investigation into the AWU Slush Fund and other associated fraud will be expedited. Not like the so called slack indeed, sickening investigation into by another labor party boofhead Craig Thompson.Justin Benson Friday 30 November, 2012 - 8:28 AM
And to think we gave them large pay rises over the last few years, in the hope that would encourage more able people to be politicians. All they've done is make the current ones think they are doing a good job. Ha, Ha, Bloody Ha!David T. Thursday 29 November, 2012 - 5:25 PM
Never let it be forgotten that Mr Ralph Blewitt and Mr Bruce Wilson were once Madame Jul-liar's friend and lover respectively. Her argument that she was young and naive does not hold water! I trust the Victoria Police investigation will proceed with uninterrupted efficiency!Luigi T Cassimatis Thursday 29 November, 2012 - 2:14 PM