- Tim Webster at the Burj Khalifa
- Tim Webster at the Dubai Autodrome
- Fancy a bit of Camel Polo in Dubai?
- Aussie expat just loves life in Dubai
- Tim Webster talks about Dubai Tourism
- Disabled parking demerit points
- Phillip Hughes: Greg Matthews Tribute
- Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute!
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- md nurul amin on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! pathetic news for me and shocked at the dawn demise of HUGE. CA lost a legend' tribute to him more
- Paul Carter on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My condolences to Phillip Hughes Family, Friends and the Cricket Fraternity after his tragic death yesterday. more
- Yvonne Holmes on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My deepest sympathy to Phillip Hughes' family at this tragic time. I have joined thousands of others in crying for your ... more
- Mohammed Salim on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! In Memory of Philip HughesCricket is not just a game but a family. We are all brothers ; surpassing borders and nations. We ... more
- Dr Wajdi Hadi on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My Condolences to family and to all Australia,May God give patience to his family and friends.I suggets to gather support to ... more
- kathleen, richard, ryan & blake on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! We have followed your journey and with sadness, we along with your family and friends mourn the loss of a talented player ... more
- Colin on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! A very very sad day for the world of cricket. So sorry for Phillip Hughes and his family. RIP PhilSpare a thought for Sean ... more
- sada siwan on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! have not met him, but there are some cricketers whom I just like and Phil is one of them. may god be with you and rest in ... more
- Trevor Lord on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Deeply saddened as an ex East St resident. Knew his mum casually at Macksville RSL.his uncle cut my 90 year old parents ... more
- Ross & Sylvia Tollow on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! We express our deepest sympathy to all the Hughes family, may your son and brother rest in peace. Our thoughts are also with ... more
- Tejas on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My best wishes to the family. He passed playing the game he loved. He reminds us how precious life is. Please let his death ... more
- Sylvia Krupenin & Nina Ersh on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! RIP Phillip Hughes,Deepest condolences to his family, friends and his team mates. My prayers and thoughts are with you at ... more
- YESHUA.. on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! God have mercy on Phil's soul, merciful Jesus have mercy on Phil and I hope and pray that Phil is in the Book of ... more
- Muhammad Sheraz on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Deeply saddened to hear about PHIL Hughes passes away, don't have words to say, it left me in tears , my sympathy and ... more
- edmund hunt on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! I;am just gutted for his family and the whole cricket community which is a massive part of aust sport- he walked my son ... more
- Matt on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Phillip was a great player. An all round good bloke. He will be missed. Rest In Peace mate. more
- Robyn Hanna on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! I was at the Sydney Cricket Ground in the M.A Noble stand as was his Mum and Dad taking the video of the 100 runs that he ... more
- sangamesha on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Philip Hughes RIP,I am so sad. more
- Will on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! RIP Phil HughesIf the first test still goes ahead Phil Hughes should still be named and Australia should take the field with ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on $7 co-payment fee abandoned? That dancing, cigar smoking, treasurer, "heavy lifting" U.N. 's big Joe Hockey and Mathias Corman are self-serving ... more
Slush fund pressure on PM
The last sitting week of parliament and the Opposition will keep the pressure on the Prime Minister as Jason Morrison reveals the answers on fraudulent use of union money will dominate a brutal final week.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Paul Murray and Michael Pachi look at the Prime Minister’s press conference and answers in question time about the allegations raise yet again about her time with Slater and Gordon.
Jason Morrison says the general consensus there has been no smoking gun, but this story is far from over. He speaks with SMH Political Correspondent Phillip Coorey about the PMs press conference and where the opposition will go with the story.
Changes to gender equality laws will enable more men to help working mums look after children. The Federal Government want companies to introduce flexible working hours for men and women and equal pay.
Toy retailers say once popular products like skinny skateboards and Furbys are making a comeback this Christmas. John Reddenback of Toy World tells John Stanley, older toys have been given an update.
@David, yes the utterly incompetent, indeed disgusting Gillard minority socialist 'government' has certainly changed the old saying "You pay peanuts you get monkeys." We rorted taxpayers have of course paid them a motza - more than $150K plus on costs for a damned backbenchers salary. And what do we get? By and large just damned incompetent low lifes lower than pigs!Justin Benson Friday 30 November, 2012 - 5:14 PM
yusuf claims "Australia is the most Islamic country i have been to." is clearly a complete oxymoron, obviously he has never been to an islamic country before? "Islamic values of fair go, justice, equality, compassion" tell me where on earth? Christianity, values of fair go, justice, equality, compassion are clearly Australian. Christian values taken from the Ten Commandments, absolutely nothing to do with the much later islam beginning, 640 A.C. Merry Christmas.Jana Friday 30 November, 2012 - 3:13 PM
@Justin Benson well said and yes indeed one could easily see the connections here. A Royal Commission is obviously needed and in a very big hurry.Heather Friday 30 November, 2012 - 2:47 PM
I trust the Victorian Police investigation into the AWU Slush Fund and other associated fraud will be expedited. Not like the so called slack indeed, sickening investigation into by another labor party boofhead Craig Thompson.Justin Benson Friday 30 November, 2012 - 8:28 AM
And to think we gave them large pay rises over the last few years, in the hope that would encourage more able people to be politicians. All they've done is make the current ones think they are doing a good job. Ha, Ha, Bloody Ha!David T. Thursday 29 November, 2012 - 5:25 PM
Never let it be forgotten that Mr Ralph Blewitt and Mr Bruce Wilson were once Madame Jul-liar's friend and lover respectively. Her argument that she was young and naive does not hold water! I trust the Victoria Police investigation will proceed with uninterrupted efficiency!Luigi T Cassimatis Thursday 29 November, 2012 - 2:14 PM