- Red tape and double standards?
- Cooks Companion gets a garnish
- Our forgotten homeless veterans
- Jet pack designed for police
- News Forum: the issues of the week
- Boomers accused of retiring on dole
- Fast Facts on The Children's Hospital at Westmead
- Xenophon to set up political party
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Roberto Georgio on Nova Peris sets back race relations? obviously not very impressed with whites, but happy to take there hard earned money. more
- Barry G on Sydney kids calls for Islamic caliphate By By , Thanks Rudd AND Gillard ,,Seeya Australia. more
- Cleangirl on Nova Peris sets back race relations? Claims to be the victim here ??? more
- Tony on Sydney kids calls for Islamic caliphate And as if the police will get anywhere? These people seem to be able to do whatever they want too, whenever they want too, ... more
- NO MONEY NO HONEY on New Gold Opal card for Seniors Beware, the scheming movers & shaker's agenda is to make a $cashless society. more
- Keith A Tudor on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? @ Realistic-Canberra - well said indeed. It is quite sickening the mess Madame Gillard left us all - including the abject ... more
- Join the Q Society on Sydney turns blind eye to homeless No they don't, when the nameless arrived on leaky boats they were given Government housing, white goods and the never ending ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? Senator Nova Peris was always going to be just another one of failed prime minister JuLia Gillard's sick jokes. No wonder ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Sydney turns blind eye to homeless Our grandstanding, uncaring governments, both Labor/Green & Liberal are donating countless $billions of borrowed $$dollars ... more
- Cleangirl on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? The Token job placer should also stand down, disgraceful. more
- peter on Excise lift: Petrol prices set to rise get more attention on pump price we should be paying after lower crude price drop , why the lag in price drop we pay through ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Why paying more for petrol stinks! I remember the big con, the panic, scare campaign 40 years ago when we were told we would run out of oil within 5 years and ... more
- Greg O on Excise lift: Petrol prices set to rise Well something has to rise if any Government no matter who it might be is going to pay back the massive debt that the Kevin ... more
- Cleangirl on Why paying more for petrol stinks! why not 40c on Dog food, or a charge for cyclists ? Motoring is a necessity. more
- EMPTY TANK on The Whisper: Woolies Woes I wish greedy Woolies and Coles would be stopped from messing about with petrol $prices? This a very big election issue... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin Evidently these days Aussies have got no money to bid with...so much for so called free trade, well done big Joe? more
- Bao Tran on Who let 11yo runaway stay 2 nights? Good question. This day and age you have to be either very brave or very stupid. It shows how society is now. What if it was ... more
- Tanya on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin We wanted to buy an investment property a few years ago. Looked at a lot of different agents, but one of them most ... more
- Joanne L. on Who let 11yo runaway stay 2 nights? After what happened to Daniel Morcombe, I feared the worse, thank God she is alright...there is a very big lesson here for ... more
- Barry G on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin By By Australia , A special thanks to Gough Whitlam for those big reforms , more Labor disasters from back then and many ... more
Slush fund pressure on PM
The last sitting week of parliament and the Opposition will keep the pressure on the Prime Minister as Jason Morrison reveals the answers on fraudulent use of union money will dominate a brutal final week.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Paul Murray and Michael Pachi look at the Prime Minister’s press conference and answers in question time about the allegations raise yet again about her time with Slater and Gordon.
Jason Morrison says the general consensus there has been no smoking gun, but this story is far from over. He speaks with SMH Political Correspondent Phillip Coorey about the PMs press conference and where the opposition will go with the story.
Changes to gender equality laws will enable more men to help working mums look after children. The Federal Government want companies to introduce flexible working hours for men and women and equal pay.
Toy retailers say once popular products like skinny skateboards and Furbys are making a comeback this Christmas. John Reddenback of Toy World tells John Stanley, older toys have been given an update.
@David, yes the utterly incompetent, indeed disgusting Gillard minority socialist 'government' has certainly changed the old saying "You pay peanuts you get monkeys." We rorted taxpayers have of course paid them a motza - more than $150K plus on costs for a damned backbenchers salary. And what do we get? By and large just damned incompetent low lifes lower than pigs!Justin Benson Friday 30 November, 2012 - 5:14 PM
yusuf claims "Australia is the most Islamic country i have been to." is clearly a complete oxymoron, obviously he has never been to an islamic country before? "Islamic values of fair go, justice, equality, compassion" tell me where on earth? Christianity, values of fair go, justice, equality, compassion are clearly Australian. Christian values taken from the Ten Commandments, absolutely nothing to do with the much later islam beginning, 640 A.C. Merry Christmas.Jana Friday 30 November, 2012 - 3:13 PM
@Justin Benson well said and yes indeed one could easily see the connections here. A Royal Commission is obviously needed and in a very big hurry.Heather Friday 30 November, 2012 - 2:47 PM
I trust the Victorian Police investigation into the AWU Slush Fund and other associated fraud will be expedited. Not like the so called slack indeed, sickening investigation into by another labor party boofhead Craig Thompson.Justin Benson Friday 30 November, 2012 - 8:28 AM
And to think we gave them large pay rises over the last few years, in the hope that would encourage more able people to be politicians. All they've done is make the current ones think they are doing a good job. Ha, Ha, Bloody Ha!David T. Thursday 29 November, 2012 - 5:25 PM
Never let it be forgotten that Mr Ralph Blewitt and Mr Bruce Wilson were once Madame Jul-liar's friend and lover respectively. Her argument that she was young and naive does not hold water! I trust the Victoria Police investigation will proceed with uninterrupted efficiency!Luigi T Cassimatis Thursday 29 November, 2012 - 2:14 PM