- Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it?
- Hike to help our Harbour
- What fairness for the average joe?
- Koala saved using CPR
- Your cash just a fingertip scan away?
- Mitchell on Shorten rape allegations
- Bill Shorten reveals rape allegations
- Justin Smith's Ice Bucket Challenge
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Keith A Tudor on Crisis over Palmer China comments Both Palmer and his side-kick Jaquie Lambie are utterly rank incompetent damned fools and totally unfit to be in our ... more
- PRINCE JOE HOKEY on Clive Palmer drops another clanger All honest people would have to agree with Clive Palmer's rather frank, but blunt opinion and know where Clive is coming ... more
- Anthony on Clive Palmer drops another clanger Way to go Clive. I moved to Australia 8 years ago and was shocked to see Australia owns nothing! You've sold your country to ... more
- molly on Clive Palmer drops another clanger watch out Clive the anti-free speech people will get you. If china want Australia they will have to fight Islam for it. ... more
- Ben on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? Why does this even make the news?Get over it. I have been rejected for age, looks, prejudice and who knows what other ... more
- Angela Coombes on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? The coffee shop owner has a right to hire an employee whom he or she feels will fit in with the business. It is no different ... more
- Angela Coombes on Liberals run scared in by elections? I don't think the clown Baird realises he has a State election on in about March 2015. Is he running his candidates for ... more
- Angela Coombes on By-election: Liberals avoid thumping How utterly foolhardy of this Baird joker not nominating candidates. He could have come up with two outstanding liberal ... more
- SLOPPY JOE-CANBERRA on By-election: Liberals avoid thumping What a shocking state of affairs with so many bad, self-serving politicians about...allegedly there to manage the nation? ... more
- Cleangirl on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? and how many government departments seem to be made up predominantly with a single foreign race ? more
- paulo on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? This cafe owner will be shamed into learning a lesson that racism is not accepted here! more
- Bruce on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? Leave the coffee shop owner alone its hard enough making a living in the hospitality industry without have to deal with a ... more
- Angela Coombes on Liberals run scared in by elections? It is gutless on the part of the liberal party. Why not field new candidates and market their integrity - assuming they have ... more
- barry on Hockey backlash on poor comments Well we now see the true colours of adopted name JOE HOCKEY,has no idea of the working class struggles,indicated by his ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Who will ever trust an MP again? Maybe we should put more bible bashers in Parliament to help root out the corrupt thugs in all the failed political parties ... more
- Samuel J on Spike in ice use across Sydney Just how do the ingredients for these drugs get out to this poor stupid forlorn drug affected knuckleheads! I am inclined to ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Hockey backlash on poor comments Like the fool Wayne Swan, this Hockey joker is well past his 'Use-By" date indeed! I suggest put someone in his job who ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Who will ever trust an MP again? All it will mean is more hung parliaments full of even more shonks, dunces, fools and clowns collectively bleeding us ... more
- Craig on Hockey backlash on poor comments These jokers born with silver spoons in their mouth, multi millionaires have NO idea.Poor people do drive most of us live ... more
- Cleangirl on Help, can you solve our traffic woes? Get pack cyclists off main roads during peak times. Surely they can do their hobby ride another time of day. and ask 4WD`s ... more
Slush fund story haunting the PM
Prime Minister Julia Gillard maintains it was not until 1995 that she found out about a mortgage on a property partly bought with a union slush fund. Jason Morrison on the story that continues to trouble the PM.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Prime Minister Julia Gillard has again denied any wrongdoing, despite new questions about her time as a lawyer in the 1990s, as Matt McDonald outlines.
Opposition Leader Tony Abbott claims there are holes in the explanation provided by Julia Gillard over her time as a lawyer in the 1990s.
It comes as a former colleague of Ms Gillard claims she knew about a mortgage on a home partly bought using union funds by former boyfriend Bruce Wilson two years before she says she found out.
Mr Abbott says it's time the Prime Minister makes a full explanation to Parliament.
Senator Nick Xenophon tells Paul Murray he'll seek a referendum on proposed $1 betting limits on pokies after Woolworths shareholders voted against introducing limits on the company's gaming machines.
Just a cash grab? Paul Murray reveals a doubling in the fee being asked from National Parks to watch the NYE fireworks at Bradley's Head. Would you pay $50 to scramble for a place to see the NYE events?
If Gillard wants the voter
to believe she is telling the
truth - simple Julia, all you
have to do is answer questions put to you in Parliament about this disgusting saga and
put an end to the damage you
are causing.If you continue not to answer, then we will know you are not telling the
truth. Over to you Julia -
it's your reputation.Belle of Tweed Monday 26 November, 2012 - 12:46 AM
Your station does nothing to further debate on important issues in this country quite the contrary, opinion and fear over fact. Where has all the comment on global warming disappeared? that was one of your favourites. The continual barrage of the worst government in our history is not supported by the facts and those who have no dog in that fight and know what they are talking about. It does show what little you think of your listeners not to present both sides of any discussion.Mark Good Saturday 24 November, 2012 - 11:02 AM
Gillard's so-called "best recollection" of her involvement in the AWU, home loans affair, should of course be substantiated, verified in her then solicitors' diary. Especially given Gillard's very close involvement in this most serious matter, which resulted in her abrupt forced resignation from law firm Slater & Gordon. Has her solicitors' diary disappeared too?Ronny Friday 23 November, 2012 - 11:34 PM
Very tight lipped "young & naive" red faced Juliar Gillard still claims her innocence??? Her closely mentored friend, the incredible Craig Thomson still somehow claims innocence too and with his prime minister friend Juliar Gillard having "complete confidence" in Craig!!! It is way way way over time that these pair of question avoiders-haters came clean and PLAUSIBLY answered the very basic simple questions, that are obligatory required of them in their current trusted parliamentary positions, otherwise the electorate could very well presume their guilt? Then of course making their crucial jobs entirely untenable! I agree that a Royal Commission is most certainly required and they both should be forced to resign, unless all the questions are answered satisfactorily??Hubert J. Friday 23 November, 2012 - 10:00 PM
@Hi Douglas exactly who are your "vile" media that you stupidly claim with "This vindictive campaign by the media"...Just the plain obvious truth will always do...JULYAR Friday 23 November, 2012 - 6:57 PM
This deliberate campaign by the Federal Labor Government to lie, cheat and deceive the Australian People has been the most offensive and nauseating ever and those who put them into office should be eternally damned.Peter Friday 23 November, 2012 - 12:47 PM