- Homelessness growing with women?
- Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali
- Gerry red faced on his bulk love email
- Natarsha & Craig join Dicko & Sarah
- Do we still need a Women's Day?
- Life in war-torn South Sudan
- Derryn Hinch emerges from prison
- Kit Harrington on making movies
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kimber on Scrap the My School website? Well said @Coasty!!! :) more
- Kimber on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? OMG, pay people to lose weight, pay people to quit smoking, now this.From the time kids can eat solid food fruit and ... more
- Jester4212 on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? Why why why must the govenrment become involved?! Even for parents to pay their children to do this is unbelieveable. They ... more
- Coasty on Scrap the My School website? Ridiculous. I'm now finding the teaching industry has gotten hysterical & political. The My Schools website was one of the ... more
- Jester4212 on A pizza stuffed with cheeseburgers? I can't believe what I'm watching. Disgusting. more
- William Coleman on Drugs & alcohol affecting our schools The classroom today is yesterdays psychiatric ward. more
- William Coleman on Chinese buying up Sydney housing? So the big money comes to oz and home prices soar .Meanwhile we buy products from Asian countries because it is so cheap due ... more
- Jester4212 on Should we pay people to lose weight? Cold hard cash is a complete cop-out, just like the baby bonus. I'm all for wanting to help these people out. But have ... more
- Greg O on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Of course Kevin will stop the war and I have no doubt he will also help the Russians tackle global warming by putting pink ... more
- Coasty on Sydney's outbreak of ablutophobia No-one minds backpackers. They're great. I was one & I want my kids to do it. The problem here, is one that's all too ... more
- Cleangirl on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Kevin ? Twins sharing the same name. Why is he allowed in with the U.N ? Why do we even financially support both Kevin and ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on What frustrates you on our trains? What frustrates you on our trains?That they refuse to supply a mobile number so that we can give them live updates of ... more
- Jester4212 on Sydney's outbreak of ablutophobia Well said. more
- David T. on Schapelle to be sent back to prison? More appropriate would be for Indonesia to ban Channel 7 reporters from entering its' territories. more
- helen on Bring back death penalty for murder? Hello Angela, I also was taken aback by Tony Abbot's 'warning' to Russia. Our Pm. has to remember he is not in the ... more
- Pter on Can we expect war in the Crimea? So what if there is? No fan of Russia, but if you had to choose between it and the economic, social and now ethnic basket ... more
- Jester4212 on Bring back death penalty for murder? Totally agree Garry. Not sure that any government will concur with what you say, but I'm sure that most of your logically ... more
- Tony on Can we expect war in the Crimea? Properly but with the world now being lead by a raging socialist powderpuff president in the United States, who is going to ... more
- Coasty on Pensioners targeted in budget cuts? When pensioners get as much as new Australians & refugee's then talk to me. Fix that first. But if people are talking about ... more
- Coasty on Bring back death penalty for murder? We're are at the point, where there is a real increase in premeditated & totally unrepentant, vicious murders of the very ... more
Slush fund story haunting the PM
Prime Minister Julia Gillard maintains it was not until 1995 that she found out about a mortgage on a property partly bought with a union slush fund. Jason Morrison on the story that continues to trouble the PM.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Prime Minister Julia Gillard has again denied any wrongdoing, despite new questions about her time as a lawyer in the 1990s, as Matt McDonald outlines.
Opposition Leader Tony Abbott claims there are holes in the explanation provided by Julia Gillard over her time as a lawyer in the 1990s.
It comes as a former colleague of Ms Gillard claims she knew about a mortgage on a home partly bought using union funds by former boyfriend Bruce Wilson two years before she says she found out.
Mr Abbott says it's time the Prime Minister makes a full explanation to Parliament.
Senator Nick Xenophon tells Paul Murray he'll seek a referendum on proposed $1 betting limits on pokies after Woolworths shareholders voted against introducing limits on the company's gaming machines.
Just a cash grab? Paul Murray reveals a doubling in the fee being asked from National Parks to watch the NYE fireworks at Bradley's Head. Would you pay $50 to scramble for a place to see the NYE events?
If Gillard wants the voter
to believe she is telling the
truth - simple Julia, all you
have to do is answer questions put to you in Parliament about this disgusting saga and
put an end to the damage you
are causing.If you continue not to answer, then we will know you are not telling the
truth. Over to you Julia -
it's your reputation.Belle of Tweed Monday 26 November, 2012 - 12:46 AM
Your station does nothing to further debate on important issues in this country quite the contrary, opinion and fear over fact. Where has all the comment on global warming disappeared? that was one of your favourites. The continual barrage of the worst government in our history is not supported by the facts and those who have no dog in that fight and know what they are talking about. It does show what little you think of your listeners not to present both sides of any discussion.Mark Good Saturday 24 November, 2012 - 11:02 AM
Gillard's so-called "best recollection" of her involvement in the AWU, home loans affair, should of course be substantiated, verified in her then solicitors' diary. Especially given Gillard's very close involvement in this most serious matter, which resulted in her abrupt forced resignation from law firm Slater & Gordon. Has her solicitors' diary disappeared too?Ronny Friday 23 November, 2012 - 11:34 PM
Very tight lipped "young & naive" red faced Juliar Gillard still claims her innocence??? Her closely mentored friend, the incredible Craig Thomson still somehow claims innocence too and with his prime minister friend Juliar Gillard having "complete confidence" in Craig!!! It is way way way over time that these pair of question avoiders-haters came clean and PLAUSIBLY answered the very basic simple questions, that are obligatory required of them in their current trusted parliamentary positions, otherwise the electorate could very well presume their guilt? Then of course making their crucial jobs entirely untenable! I agree that a Royal Commission is most certainly required and they both should be forced to resign, unless all the questions are answered satisfactorily??Hubert J. Friday 23 November, 2012 - 10:00 PM
@Hi Douglas exactly who are your "vile" media that you stupidly claim with "This vindictive campaign by the media"...Just the plain obvious truth will always do...JULYAR Friday 23 November, 2012 - 6:57 PM
This deliberate campaign by the Federal Labor Government to lie, cheat and deceive the Australian People has been the most offensive and nauseating ever and those who put them into office should be eternally damned.Peter Friday 23 November, 2012 - 12:47 PM