- ASDA's 10 days to consider options
- Ice Bucket Challenge goes viral
- Brutality and evil rises in Middle East
- All 'Islamic State' have is fear to rule?
- Sydney garbage collection suspended
- Bob Carr on Palmer's China tirade
- Finance minister on budget reset
- What price for a little convenience?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Keith A Tudor on Crisis over Palmer China comments Both Palmer and his side-kick Jaquie Lambie are utterly rank incompetent damned fools and totally unfit to be in our ... more
- PRINCE JOE HOKEY on Clive Palmer drops another clanger All honest people would have to agree with Clive Palmer's rather frank, but blunt opinion and know where Clive is coming ... more
- Anthony on Clive Palmer drops another clanger Way to go Clive. I moved to Australia 8 years ago and was shocked to see Australia owns nothing! You've sold your country to ... more
- molly on Clive Palmer drops another clanger watch out Clive the anti-free speech people will get you. If china want Australia they will have to fight Islam for it. ... more
- Ben on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? Why does this even make the news?Get over it. I have been rejected for age, looks, prejudice and who knows what other ... more
- Angela Coombes on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? The coffee shop owner has a right to hire an employee whom he or she feels will fit in with the business. It is no different ... more
- Angela Coombes on By-election: Liberals avoid thumping How utterly foolhardy of this Baird joker not nominating candidates. He could have come up with two outstanding liberal ... more
- SLOPPY JOE-CANBERRA on By-election: Liberals avoid thumping What a shocking state of affairs with so many bad, self-serving politicians about...allegedly there to manage the nation? ... more
- Cleangirl on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? and how many government departments seem to be made up predominantly with a single foreign race ? more
- paulo on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? This cafe owner will be shamed into learning a lesson that racism is not accepted here! more
- Bruce on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? Leave the coffee shop owner alone its hard enough making a living in the hospitality industry without have to deal with a ... more
- barry on Hockey backlash on poor comments Well we now see the true colours of adopted name JOE HOCKEY,has no idea of the working class struggles,indicated by his ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Who will ever trust an MP again? Maybe we should put more bible bashers in Parliament to help root out the corrupt thugs in all the failed political parties ... more
- Samuel J on Spike in ice use across Sydney Just how do the ingredients for these drugs get out to this poor stupid forlorn drug affected knuckleheads! I am inclined to ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Hockey backlash on poor comments Like the fool Wayne Swan, this Hockey joker is well past his 'Use-By" date indeed! I suggest put someone in his job who ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Who will ever trust an MP again? All it will mean is more hung parliaments full of even more shonks, dunces, fools and clowns collectively bleeding us ... more
- Craig on Hockey backlash on poor comments These jokers born with silver spoons in their mouth, multi millionaires have NO idea.Poor people do drive most of us live ... more
- Cleangirl on Help, can you solve our traffic woes? Get pack cyclists off main roads during peak times. Surely they can do their hobby ride another time of day. and ask 4WD`s ... more
- Laurie on Is Joe Hockey too out of touch? What an arrogant, cigar chomping (bad look for our kids) man Hockey is. He is so out of touch with ordinary Australians, and ... more
- PRINCE JOE HOKEY on Hockey backlash on poor comments Everyone can now see untalented U.N. sloppy Joe's true colours and they are definitely not liking what they see. Lazy and ... more
Smart meters: bills will skyrocket?
Jason Morrison looks at the new smart meters that are coming to every home and unit to measure your electricity usage in peak and off peak times. Is it to hit you hard in the peak times and have you pay more?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Media icon Ita Buttrose says she never thought as a copy girl back in the 1950's she could be Australian of the Year. Murray Olds speaks with her, now in the running for the honour after winning the NSW award.
Jason Morrison says he is sick and tired of hearing the complaints about the lack of money we are paying immigrants, some of who have come here illegally. He points out those studying are getting less money.
Smart meters are bad news. They produce high levels of microwave radiation and give power companies the ability to remotely switch off your power.Robert Friday 30 November, 2012 - 12:39 PM
A solar installation expert told me that `Smart Meters` are smart only for electricity providers. He said the meters analyse how and when the electricity consumer uses the supply, and in so doing, enabling the provider to charge the maximum rate at whatever time the consumer uses that power. So it doesn`t matter what modifications the meter-informed consumer uses to reduce costs, the Smart Meter `out-smarts` them by circumventing that!Cath Wednesday 28 November, 2012 - 4:04 PM
Forget the smart meters, lets get some smart politicians! What is happening to our tumultuous falling country, our essential electricity energy use has got way out of hand with inept weak greedy politicians looking to make problems excuses when there are no problems! What is wrong with these bastard people? Clearly our electricity and gas is now so overpriced it needs to be reduced by +50% and as for Labors anthropogenic global warming scamming government excuse spin doctors merely there to rake in the money for the corrupt U.N. they can all go to hell. Australia is blessed with virtually unlimited coal and clean uranium resources for our use and here we have that lying stupid hypocritical idiot Juliar Gillard stopping us using our very own coal and uranium that would enable us to use very reasonably priced electricity once again for our icy cold homes and for our battling businesses, with this traitor hypocrite Gillard cheaply selling-off our best coal to damned China and our uranium to whoever for their use while we sit here freezing cold, unable to afford electricity, waiting for Labors' absurd global warming to come to our land. I note recently thousands of people in Europe literally froze to death, so where is Labor's global warming? People need to wake up we are being conned, white-anted by Labor who are obviously not interested in Australians welfare. Furthermore that so called ridiculous self-serving obedient to the government IPART are making the horrible pricing problem worse for us. Sack IPART and let the people HONESTLY decide the damned rices of everything, otherwise we are completely kaput.JULIARRR Wednesday 28 November, 2012 - 9:20 AM