- Equip police with video cameras
- Truck crash caught on dash cam
- Aussie jihadist signs death warrant?
- Balibo 5 investigation dropped
- Skipping breakfast weight loss key?
- 5 years gaol for Oscar Pistorius
- It's Time: Heralded era of new politics
- Anger at teen jihadist's threats
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Keith A Tudor on Truck crash at traffic hotspot I wish various authorities and media would stop calling these smashes involving trucks as 'accidents'. In almost every case ... more
- Tony on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM What a Tool!Lets hope one of the first things the SAS do in Iraq is to make this idiots day! more
- Realistic on The Whisper: Waste at Tafe Surprise surprise, long ago, thirty years back the Liberal NSW Education Minister Terry Metherell rightly said that TAFE was ... more
- ETERNITY... on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam Well Australia can thank Gough Whitlam and Al Grassby and indeed the Labor party for so called multicultural Sydney. more
- Laura on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Shocking, and thoughts go out to those personally affected; speedy recovery all. But let's have a proper (timely ... more
- Yusuf on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM Brain washed idiots. Lock them up and leave them there for life. more
- yusuf on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A man of real substance. My condolences to his family. more
- Yusuf on The Whisper: where burqa ban began Australia has its own values and freedoms and does not have to follow other countries. There are also examples of other ... more
- TEN FOUR... on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Our shabby roads are dangerously congested with heavy trucks in a big hurry and they take little care, whizzing in and out ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough These lavish perpetual prime minister's pensions are a bit of alright! And then a huge budget State Funeral with a ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on The Whisper: where burqa ban began France saw fit to ban the burqa but "sorry" Australia did not? more
- Raumann Gagnon on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A great leader , a warm friend . Always honest in what he did and said . Faithful to his beliefs and ideas . He shall be ... more
- REALISTIC on Drivers not tested for cocaine use? Well that explains all of the constant madness and road rage etc going on in our streets...so what are our invisible 'police ... more
- CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Fight continues to keep Baghdad We really should be evacuating the horribly persecuted christians and leaving the muslims to fight it out, like they have ... more
- THE WEATHER on Perfect storm strikes across Sydney Well its soaking wet and freezing cold, could it be man 'made global warming' in disguise? Without the big dry and the ... more
- Cleangirl on Apologise to a culture of complaint Apologise because someone may choose to take offence ? more
- Join the Q Society on Apologise to a culture of complaint Non offensive T Shirt should have the same wording but with the Islamic State Flag! more
- Patriot on Apologise to a culture of complaint Slick and pretentious Woolworths obviously lack charisma and they lack credibility too. Woolworths will lose even more ... more
- Tanya on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets What a lot of utter BS, When the Greens don't like something you know its OK. When has the truth become "Totally ... more
- WHAT POLICE? on Sydney violence a generation thing? Excuses, excuses! Amazingly even with record police numbers, it is a struggle to find our invisible police force i.e. huge ... more
Smashing the people smugglers
Beefed up spy operations in Sri Lanka and closer maritime ties will help target people smuggling rackets. John Stanley speaks with Immigration Minister Chris Bowen about our new attack on illegal immigration.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The man in charge of the Gillard Government's panel examining asylum seeker issues says more lives will be lost at sea as the monsoon season starts
A parliamentary committee is hearing from retired Air Marshall Angus Houston and refugee advocates.
The panel has made a series of recommendations to try and stop the constant flow of asylum seekers, but as things stand illegal boats continue to arrive
Air Marshall Houston has told the commitee he fears the situation won't improve unless there's greater co-operation with other countries in the region
There are worldwide calls for gun control in the United States after the tragic Sandy Hook Elementary massacre which left 20 children & 6 teachers dead. John Stanley looks at just how relaxed the gun laws are.
A new opinion poll shows the Coalition would easily win a federal election, but Tony Abbott's popularity continues to suffer. The Nielsen poll has the Coalition leading Labor 52 to 48 after preferences.
There are plenty of houses in Sydney for sale that the Labor/Greens could borrow money for and buy to give to asylum seelers, whats the big deal, the houses need to be sold don`t they ? B. Brown.Jo Monday 17 December, 2012 - 9:36 PM
@Liar, if you go to Centrelink as you must have since you are most concerned about that aspect, you will surely see that most of the people there are white meaning older migrants such as yourself. The percentage of newer migrants in the dole queue is negligible. Look up the stats before you make your bigoted comments.Terrence Monday 17 December, 2012 - 8:20 PM
HULLO!! 90% of these so called "asylum seekers" are purposely throwing overboard their identifying passports and their very trackable mobile phones to fraudulently and blatantly deceive the stupid nodding wacky Labor government. Then to add insult to injury, 94% of them refuse to work and are long time Centrelink "clients" even after 5 years! Clearly it must be NO PASSPORT/NO ENTRY otherwise they can bugger off back to where they come from...JULIAR Monday 17 December, 2012 - 12:59 PM
The more phoney refugees Lie-ur can get on the payroll the better their chances of winning the minority vote. Why isn't it a No Papers - No Visa policy? These "Illegal" economic country shoppers are taking the Australian government for mugs!Peter Monday 17 December, 2012 - 11:14 AM
Its not just people smugglers that are the problem, its the people themselves. They are all taking part in the non-white invasion of our country and they know it!Robert Monday 17 December, 2012 - 11:12 AM
Obviously sabotaging Labor want and made the illegal boats to come here in the first place!! Traitorous Labor are not working in Australia's interests and should be charged with treason and put before a court. With a new thorough Liberal government, a Royal Commission is an absolute must, into this disgusting terribly rotten to the core evil Labor.Michelle Monday 17 December, 2012 - 10:58 AM