- How to attract the perfect partner?
- Wendy Matthews: Campfire Festival
- Jodi McKay to contest Strathfield
- Too many truck accidents
- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN on Too many truck accidents The police need to get with the times, technology can go a long way in stopping rogue truck drivers and other crime. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Greens Grinch against Christmas @Judith - well said. They are also a band of wanton lunatics that should never be allowed to enter any form of public ... more
- peter on The lone wolf: who is watching? as long as the lone wolf starts at the top and works his way down the food chain it wont affect most Australianspollies then ... more
- MARY CHRISTMAS on Greens Grinch against Christmas So called religious tolerance is only for certain types and certainly not for Christians. Christianity is the most ... more
- Janelle on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens councillor from Woollahra has a point in that the function he is referring to is to be funded by the Woollahra ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on The lone wolf: who is watching? It would not be so bad if there were only "one lone wolf", however these so called lone wolves pop up like mushrooms hidden ... more
- Cleangirl on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens are ruining Australia with their Political Correctness terrorism. more
- Join the Q Society on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Cleangirl has said it all! more
- Join the Q Society on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Local Government Minster should sack this ^&*(%$ person! more
- Leon on Greens Grinch against Christmas You want to celebrate a fairy tale do it at home. I'm sick of the child abuse that comes with brainwashing children. more
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
Sneaky surcharge on Sydney tolls?
There is to be a 55 cent surcharge to be introduced on Harbour Bridge/Tunnel tolls if your tag doesn't scan during your cross. Paul Murray on the sneaky charges being added to technology used for Sydney tolls.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Jason Morrison says this is a racket. A significant change to the fairness in using toll roads around Sydney. You will be charged extra if the e-tag doesn't go off when you go through the tolling section.
He reveals he has called about one booth on the Harbour Bridge that doesn't work, and nothing has been done about it. Listen as Jason Morrison tests out the system across Sydney's toll roads, particularly the ones run by the Government.
Follow up: Why is there going to be a processing fee if your E-Tag doesn't scan on the Harbour Bridge? Paul Murray speaks with Richard Boggon of NSW Roads & Maritime on why there is not a centralized system to tolling in Sydney.
A lifesaver was punched in the face trying to save swimmers from a rip. Random assaults are on the rise. Paul Murray says it's time to send a message assault is a serious crime and should be dealt with as such.
Reports a woman in her 80s is getting a divorce from her husband. Dicko & Sarah debate if they'd divorce after being together with a partner after a couple of years and at such a late stage in life for 1 more shot at love?
Sounds just a little dishonest to me!! But thats governments for you!! Especially given that the old technology E Tag does not always work like it should. Unlike the high tech system in Melbourne that is 100% accurate! Really with the amount of taxes we are now paying, there should be no need for tolls at all!! It is obviously a case of double, triple dipping by the gouging Liberal State Government. Evidently the poor taxed out motorist is a cash cow being milked whenever by whoever! Just look at the damned green slips and the so called discount petrol-racket!! Merely an alternative Labor government, the Liberal NSW Premier Barry O'Farrell is already an escalating huge disappointment, he is allowing these blatant rip offs to grow even more. Heartless O'Farrell must realise that most of us are now $$struggling financially with nothing left to spare for him or for Juliarrrr Gillard!! Bottom line-I wish we had good honest politicians in power who were trustworthy like Jason Morrison, who obviously has a conscience!www.abortiontruth.com Wednesday 20 February, 2013 - 7:16 PM
So the user get sluged when their equipment doesn't work?Peter Wednesday 20 February, 2013 - 12:17 PM