- Why do we have tongue twisters?
- Health system needs a checkup?
- Malcolm Fraser on Nelson Mandela
- Mandela was a giant, and a man!
- Nelson Mandela changed the era
- Sydney 500: Mark Skaife on 2UE
- Tributes flow for Nelson Mandela
- Would you pay $580 for the Stones?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- ricky on Malcolm Fraser on Nelson Mandela When he was in prison i protested outside south africa house in London.GREAT MAN.All politicians should learn from him.RIP ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Lingerie football: is it sexist? I may become a convert to league if my wife lets me!I'm not into watching men play with each other. more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? @ ahmed, are you are part of the misinformation society, haven't you been listening to the court reports on the radio about ... more
- ahmed on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? Most bikie gangs are made up of anglo saxons, yet we dont say European Bikie gangs.Not sure if this geographical ... more
- ahmed on Crime in Sydney funding jihadists? No doubt there is a link.However dont use that as an excuse to demonize lebanese Aussies like some people do ... more
- Jester4212 on Lingerie football: is it sexist? Saying that it's sexist is like saying that bikinis are sexist. What a load of rubbish!Think of it as a group of women ... more
- Stephen Jago on Lingerie football: is it sexist? No it is not sexist. They do play hard and my 16 year old son loves watching it lol. :-) more
- Keith A Tudor on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? I trust Mr Abbott will set up a high powered public inquiry with a view to abolishing the hopeless CSIRO and creation of a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? What no mention of the Middle Eastern Crime Squad? more
- Jonathon L Benson on ICAC: Chris Hartcher quits energy This, in my professional view, is the beginning of the end of the utterly hopeless O'Farrell government in NSW. Just ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? @Lis posting here - you are absolutely correct. I clearly recall a joker in the 1990's who was knocked back for entry into ... more
- Samuel J on Backflip on backflip over Gonski? @Craig - absolutely correct. The abject, disgraceful rotten mess that Gillard and Rudd the Dudd left the new Coalition ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? This reported outcome says a lot in regard to policies and practice pertaining to teacher selection, education, training and ... more
- James W on Aussie students are falling behind? A child's most important teacher/s are it's parents. more
- Jester4212 on Cyclists need you to leave a metre? @Bikinis. Riding against the traffic is without a doubt the worst idea and will definitely contribute to more fatalities. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? Another fine mess Australian kids are in! more
- Liz on Aussie students are falling behind? Our sub-standard teaching workforce is damaging the future of this country. A large number of teachers are inarticulate, ... more
- Amy on Aussie students are falling behind? If the teacher can not use a red pen to mark their work because it is too confrontational and they can never be FAILED and ... more
- Peter on Aussie students are falling behind? Doesn't matter how much money you throw at the education system! The student will only be as good as the teacher,teaching ... more
- Jester4212 on Handbook for men on women? This book sounds disgustingly stereotypical for both sexes. I really don't think this lady has a clue. more
Sneaky surcharge on Sydney tolls?
There is to be a 55 cent surcharge to be introduced on Harbour Bridge/Tunnel tolls if your tag doesn't scan during your cross. Paul Murray on the sneaky charges being added to technology used for Sydney tolls.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Jason Morrison says this is a racket. A significant change to the fairness in using toll roads around Sydney. You will be charged extra if the e-tag doesn't go off when you go through the tolling section.
He reveals he has called about one booth on the Harbour Bridge that doesn't work, and nothing has been done about it. Listen as Jason Morrison tests out the system across Sydney's toll roads, particularly the ones run by the Government.
Follow up: Why is there going to be a processing fee if your E-Tag doesn't scan on the Harbour Bridge? Paul Murray speaks with Richard Boggon of NSW Roads & Maritime on why there is not a centralized system to tolling in Sydney.
A lifesaver was punched in the face trying to save swimmers from a rip. Random assaults are on the rise. Paul Murray says it's time to send a message assault is a serious crime and should be dealt with as such.
Reports a woman in her 80s is getting a divorce from her husband. Dicko & Sarah debate if they'd divorce after being together with a partner after a couple of years and at such a late stage in life for 1 more shot at love?
Sounds just a little dishonest to me!! But thats governments for you!! Especially given that the old technology E Tag does not always work like it should. Unlike the high tech system in Melbourne that is 100% accurate! Really with the amount of taxes we are now paying, there should be no need for tolls at all!! It is obviously a case of double, triple dipping by the gouging Liberal State Government. Evidently the poor taxed out motorist is a cash cow being milked whenever by whoever! Just look at the damned green slips and the so called discount petrol-racket!! Merely an alternative Labor government, the Liberal NSW Premier Barry O'Farrell is already an escalating huge disappointment, he is allowing these blatant rip offs to grow even more. Heartless O'Farrell must realise that most of us are now $$struggling financially with nothing left to spare for him or for Juliarrrr Gillard!! Bottom line-I wish we had good honest politicians in power who were trustworthy like Jason Morrison, who obviously has a conscience!www.abortiontruth.com Wednesday 20 February, 2013 - 7:16 PM
So the user get sluged when their equipment doesn't work?Peter Wednesday 20 February, 2013 - 12:17 PM