- John Williamson on Album #50
- PMs frustration over access to MH17
- Fasten seat belts & flush your drugs?
- Parliament House $800 doorknob?
- Sydney facing homeless challenge
- NRL Monopoly: twitter goes viral
- Australia's record games gold haul
- Loo with a view a step too far?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kimber on Australia's record games gold haul This is the best news story and 'reality' TV in the last two weeks, will be sorry when it's all over, so proud of our ... more
- Kimber on Sydney Art: what do you think? This is a gaudy and grotesque waste of money, we have the Opera House, Harbour Bridge and even Centre Point ... more
- Tony on Terror links to Aussies in Syria Does anybody really think that these lowlife scum of the earth will ever see the inside of an Australian prision? What the ... more
- Loudon Cleary on What to call the new CBD sculpture? Artless, ugly, a mindless scribble that must have taken all of 30 seconds to conceive and draw. Jorn Utzen, where are you? more
- Join the Q Society on No place to top up Opal cards? I can't even find out how much want to charge me to buy one to get the honour of paying for a ride! more
- Jan McTiernan on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD It looks like it could be a lightening conductor.I hope no one dies from it.Cannot see it being a big tourist attraction. more
- Cleangirl on What to call the new CBD sculpture? The Wilted Clover. more
- Cleangirl on Work for Dole rules far too strict? You can`t have these guys doing nothing. Send the long termers off to pick fruit for 6 week stints, others to take up those ... more
- fabio on Work for Dole rules far too strict? Cheap CRUSADE against unemployed!Pick on the rich tax dodgers more
- Samuel J on What to call the new CBD sculpture? Well, I don't think it is a caricature of the shape of Clover Moore - it is more of a bastardised shape of body of Marilyn ... more
- carole on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD What a complete waste of our money. God save us from idiots.. more
- Laura on No place to top up Opal cards? Why hasn't the Govt. organised a solution regarding the purchase of OPAL tickets? this is a nightmare for all commuters ... more
- Mike on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD LooksÂ like Clover Moores brain and just as empty more
- James W on Work for the dole doesn't work Abetz tells Brisbane that a face to face meeting with an enployer is the proper way to apply for a job. 40 meetings a month ... more
- Paul Barnham on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD What a waste of money. I think it has a touch of the "Emperors new clothes" more
- Sean on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD Giant Tapeworm!Inject it into all the clowns at the council who decided to block up the streets with this ridiculous, ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Work for the dole doesn't work From what I can see, so called "volunteers" aka "work for the dole" in charities like Vinnies, Salvos, Smith Family etc is ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Work for Dole rules far too strict? Evidently all of these so called "free trade agreements" have decimated our job market. The days are long gone where you ... more
- Tony on Work for the dole doesn't work Of course work for the dole will not work for those who don't want to work! more
- Jester4212 on No place to top up Opal cards? Even with our horrible 'Myki' travel solution in Melbourne we can still top up at all train stations.Forget about these auto ... more
Sneaky surcharge on Sydney tolls?
There is to be a 55 cent surcharge to be introduced on Harbour Bridge/Tunnel tolls if your tag doesn't scan during your cross. Paul Murray on the sneaky charges being added to technology used for Sydney tolls.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Jason Morrison says this is a racket. A significant change to the fairness in using toll roads around Sydney. You will be charged extra if the e-tag doesn't go off when you go through the tolling section.
He reveals he has called about one booth on the Harbour Bridge that doesn't work, and nothing has been done about it. Listen as Jason Morrison tests out the system across Sydney's toll roads, particularly the ones run by the Government.
Follow up: Why is there going to be a processing fee if your E-Tag doesn't scan on the Harbour Bridge? Paul Murray speaks with Richard Boggon of NSW Roads & Maritime on why there is not a centralized system to tolling in Sydney.
A lifesaver was punched in the face trying to save swimmers from a rip. Random assaults are on the rise. Paul Murray says it's time to send a message assault is a serious crime and should be dealt with as such.
Reports a woman in her 80s is getting a divorce from her husband. Dicko & Sarah debate if they'd divorce after being together with a partner after a couple of years and at such a late stage in life for 1 more shot at love?
Sounds just a little dishonest to me!! But thats governments for you!! Especially given that the old technology E Tag does not always work like it should. Unlike the high tech system in Melbourne that is 100% accurate! Really with the amount of taxes we are now paying, there should be no need for tolls at all!! It is obviously a case of double, triple dipping by the gouging Liberal State Government. Evidently the poor taxed out motorist is a cash cow being milked whenever by whoever! Just look at the damned green slips and the so called discount petrol-racket!! Merely an alternative Labor government, the Liberal NSW Premier Barry O'Farrell is already an escalating huge disappointment, he is allowing these blatant rip offs to grow even more. Heartless O'Farrell must realise that most of us are now $$struggling financially with nothing left to spare for him or for Juliarrrr Gillard!! Bottom line-I wish we had good honest politicians in power who were trustworthy like Jason Morrison, who obviously has a conscience!www.abortiontruth.com Wednesday 20 February, 2013 - 7:16 PM
So the user get sluged when their equipment doesn't work?Peter Wednesday 20 February, 2013 - 12:17 PM