- Indian mum group founder speaks out
- Fire takes hold at Barangaroo
- Reg Livermore: stage royalty in Oz
- A captivating life with orangutans
- Hotseat: mum's group discrimination?
- Where is the internet headed?
- Teacher charged with indecent assault
- Sports Today: clash of heavyweights
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Dean on Fire takes hold at Barangaroo Quick lets close the airport, stop the ferries and evacuate the city just in case this thing kicks up some dust. No such ... more
- Gary on Sydney's worst traffic snarl spots? I would like to nominate Bankstown, Stacey St from the M5 to the Hume Highway which is a total bottle neck, every day. A 5 ... more
- Jester4212 on Hotseat: mum's group discrimination? I think it *should* be ok. But like Dicko says, would it be ok to start an 'Anglo-Aussie mums' group? I think there would ... more
- Samuel J on How will credit changes affect you? How utterly stupid are the minions who brought this into play. Don't they realise people work longer today, travel more, ... more
- Jester4212 on Late doctors should give discounts? Agreed, very good point. Even appointments I've had first thing in the morning have been met with delay as the doctor has ... more
- Cleangirl on Buy local: vote with your wallet New car buyers cringed at buying an Australian car, so I`m glad they`ll at least buy Australian fruit from Coca-Cola Amital. more
- David Hoffman on Is terrorism behind missing plane? I am looking at this event through the lens of being a lifelong student of human behaviour. I know enough to believe that, ... more
- Gary on Too late to stop climate change now? I simply let the facts talk to me and as Garry Linnell stated it was warmer 27 years ago. So where is the evidence of ... more
- helen on Scrap the My School website? Hello Angela, have just read Peter 'Fitz' remarks re your morning show. Agree! you are a delight to tune into each ... more
- David T. on Do we still need a Women's Day? In my experience, every day is Women's Day. more
- David T. on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? How "bloody" stupid. Government, stay out of our lives. more
- David T. on Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali Break another country's laws and you can expect to be treated according to their law. I have no sympathy for thede ... more
- Rod M on Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali To me it seems very clear why journos are being booted out of Bali. Their courts expect people to abide by the spirit and ... more
- Mary on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? What a waste of the tax payers money, why not give it to hospitals... they need it more. more
- Kimber on Scrap the My School website? Well said @Coasty!!! :) more
- Kimber on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? OMG, pay people to lose weight, pay people to quit smoking, now this.From the time kids can eat solid food fruit and ... more
- Jester4212 on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? Why why why must the govenrment become involved?! Even for parents to pay their children to do this is unbelieveable. They ... more
- Coasty on Scrap the My School website? Ridiculous. I'm now finding the teaching industry has gotten hysterical & political. The My Schools website was one of the ... more
- Jester4212 on A pizza stuffed with cheeseburgers? I can't believe what I'm watching. Disgusting. more
- William Coleman on Drugs & alcohol affecting our schools The classroom today is yesterdays psychiatric ward. more
Sneaky surcharge on Sydney tolls?
There is to be a 55 cent surcharge to be introduced on Harbour Bridge/Tunnel tolls if your tag doesn't scan during your cross. Paul Murray on the sneaky charges being added to technology used for Sydney tolls.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Jason Morrison says this is a racket. A significant change to the fairness in using toll roads around Sydney. You will be charged extra if the e-tag doesn't go off when you go through the tolling section.
He reveals he has called about one booth on the Harbour Bridge that doesn't work, and nothing has been done about it. Listen as Jason Morrison tests out the system across Sydney's toll roads, particularly the ones run by the Government.
Follow up: Why is there going to be a processing fee if your E-Tag doesn't scan on the Harbour Bridge? Paul Murray speaks with Richard Boggon of NSW Roads & Maritime on why there is not a centralized system to tolling in Sydney.
A lifesaver was punched in the face trying to save swimmers from a rip. Random assaults are on the rise. Paul Murray says it's time to send a message assault is a serious crime and should be dealt with as such.
Reports a woman in her 80s is getting a divorce from her husband. Dicko & Sarah debate if they'd divorce after being together with a partner after a couple of years and at such a late stage in life for 1 more shot at love?
Sounds just a little dishonest to me!! But thats governments for you!! Especially given that the old technology E Tag does not always work like it should. Unlike the high tech system in Melbourne that is 100% accurate! Really with the amount of taxes we are now paying, there should be no need for tolls at all!! It is obviously a case of double, triple dipping by the gouging Liberal State Government. Evidently the poor taxed out motorist is a cash cow being milked whenever by whoever! Just look at the damned green slips and the so called discount petrol-racket!! Merely an alternative Labor government, the Liberal NSW Premier Barry O'Farrell is already an escalating huge disappointment, he is allowing these blatant rip offs to grow even more. Heartless O'Farrell must realise that most of us are now $$struggling financially with nothing left to spare for him or for Juliarrrr Gillard!! Bottom line-I wish we had good honest politicians in power who were trustworthy like Jason Morrison, who obviously has a conscience!www.abortiontruth.com Wednesday 20 February, 2013 - 7:16 PM
So the user get sluged when their equipment doesn't work?Peter Wednesday 20 February, 2013 - 12:17 PM