- Sydney's glorious sunset
- Work for the dole gets mixed reaction
- Julie Bishop our next Prime Minister?
- Time for a three day weekend?
- Italian recipes from the heart
- Menzies: The man behind the myth
- PM Abbott: struggling for respect?
- Near death experiences all vivid
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Keith A Tudor on PM polls are on the slide? Well said Sam and Tony! It is this breed of dole bludgers and others that want to live on government handouts fostered by ... more
- Tony on PM Abbott: struggling for respect? The only thing we can be assured of is that Rudd or Gillard were still in the hotseat, headless chooks would be handling the ... more
- Tony on Asylum seekers heading to mainland The traitorous illegal and economic chasing advocates and their equally foul legal soliciting brethren should open up their ... more
- COUNTRY SHOPPERS GALORE on Asylum seekers heading to mainland Asylum seekers or queue jumpers, economic country shoppers? We absolutely must protect our borders and nation's sovereignty. ... more
- NO GOD NO ATHEISTS... on Near death experiences all vivid What about the many saintly people who pass away and their bodies miraculously remain incorrupt, even after 100's of years. ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on PM Abbott: struggling for respect? Well just look at the flip side, so perhaps we prefer silly willy to be the Prime Minister... more
- Samuel J on PM polls are on the slide? I believe these so called 'polls' are conducted in die-hard labor party electrotes hence the skewed outcome or abject lies. ... more
- Tony on PM polls are on the slide? It is obvious that the vast majority of Australians prefer wishy washy, cash giverway, leftist green brain dead governments, ... more
- JULIAR... on Earth missed catastrophe by a week Could this be the very beginning of Julia's anthropogenic global warming...quick, hurry up Tony, bring back the carbon tax. more
- SHOT DOWN... on MH17: Putin behind the attack? @Craig you purposely omitted Russian armed and Russian trained killers did this...what is your agenda here? more
- Gary on Abbott copping Senate body blows If the PPL for everyone is such a bad thing, waste of effort and doesn't achieve anything in regards to workplace ... more
- Samuel J James on MH17: the long journey home @Kimber - well said indeed. And Vladimar Putin, the KGB thug and temporary President of Russia has given as much help to the ... more
- Samuel J on MH17: Putin behind the attack? It can be assumed that Putin, the KGB thug is imitating one of his equal coward and former President of the Soviet Union, ... more
- Samuel J on A week of horror over flight MH17 Putin, the KGB thug is convicted in absentia - Please God. more
- stevo on Time for serious debate on euthanasia Legalise Euthanasia for those with 6 months to live if doctors and family want.My dad asked to be given and injection as he ... more
- Cleangirl on Bus crash kills one injures dozens Get bicycles OUT of bus lanes for a start. more
- Jonathon L Benson on UN unanimous vote on MH17 The sickening pictures of the filthy train leaving Ukraine with the bodies of many of these multi-national souls on board, ... more
- Samuel J on Medicinal cannabis for terminally ill The do-gooders will probably get their way with this and it will be sadly regected. We have no leadership here in nsw so let ... more
- Samuel J on MH17: the long journey home @Kimber - well said. The victims even after death did not receive any dignity at all from the Russian and Ukraine ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Why do we need childcare subsidies @Greg O - you are absolutely correct. It is this 'gimmie, gimmie' nonsense and nanny State mentality that is thoroughly ... more
Soaring bills and families struggling
Jason Morrison reveals there has been a 43% jump in the number of complaints to the State's Energy Ombudsman, mostly about high bills and disconnections. Families are struggling to pay soaring electricity bills.
Ombudsman Claire Petrie has told Jason Morrison consumers are becoming more and more frustrated.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The State Opposition has called on the Government to act immediately to ease pressure on households struggling with soaring power bills.
Opposition Leader John Robertson says the Premier needs to do more.
Two Murrays look at a new mobile app that takes the fuss out of booking a taxi with Andrew Campbell, one of a batch of young entrepreneurs proving that you don't have to be an IT guru to make successful apps.
Football Federation Australia chief executive David Gallop has unveiled a $160 million four-year broadcast deal for the code. Paul Murray questions the SBS role in the deal, using tax-payer funds for rights?
What was once an essential service is now a corporate business along with every Government department both Federally/State and local.Check it out it is not hard to find their ABN's.Austalia is going down the gurgler at the expense of corporations acting as Government departments.Craig Wednesday 21 November, 2012 - 8:50 PM
Because of this rotten to the core, mongrel Labor government, in the last 5 years our cost of living has exploded!!!! Tax on tax on tax on tax on tax and our taxes have been damned wasted on Labor's crap.Diana Tuesday 20 November, 2012 - 9:21 AM
It is utterly disgraceful that we Australians are being ripped off with electricity bills! Living in a country rich in coal and other natural resources the country is going down the gurgler thanks to failed labor party policies! I trust, hope and pray the labor party is never ever again given the mantle of government anywhere in this country!Samuel Kyrikos Tuesday 20 November, 2012 - 7:57 AM