- Ralf Fiennes with John & Garry
- No alternative but for Barry to resign?
- Keneally on O’Farrell resignation
- Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier
- Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed?
- Would you like us to be a republic?
- Glitch leaves customers cash strapped
- What happened to $3,000 Grange?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- PAULO on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I think If I had got an expensive bottle of wine like that i would NEVER forget it!Barry insults our intelligence. more
- kyle on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier Tell you what,that dung head does not remember a 3 Grand Grange and he still wants to be a Premier of NSW.Good riddance. We ... more
- Kimber on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier Very disappointed in the Prime Minister, just watched him say in a press conference that Barry O'Farrell did the honourable ... more
- Angela Coombes on Would you like us to be a republic? We should retain the monarchy - it has worked well for the system of government in Australia. The only downside is the ... more
- Coasty on What happened to $3,000 Grange? If the bottle of Grange was delivered by a 'courier', then where's the signature? I've been a warehouse and logistics ... more
- Suzanne on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith When those two considerate statesmen, Prime Minister 'honest' John Howard and Treasurer Peter Costello were diligently ... more
- Todd on Russian jet buzzes US warship Theatrical President Barack Hussein Obama and President Vladimir Putin are obviously chalk and cheese. Respected, Putin is a ... more
- John Wan on Badgery's Creek for 2nd Airport Why don't we expand Kingsford Smith Airport by using reclaim land.Kansai international airport is built entirely on reclaim ... more
- Jonathon L Benson on Badgery's Creek for 2nd Airport This will be another disaster. Why not follow the efficient example at Hong Kong International Airport. Build two extra ... more
- Joanne on Badgery's Creek for 2nd Airport @Michael of course you are correct, lets get Sydney airport running efficiently, 24/7 first, before any talk about stupidly ... more
- Nimby Abbott on Badgery's Creek for 2nd Airport That thoughtless, disrespectful Tony Abbott and big stupid hypocrite Joe Hockey appear to be nimbys for everything. Let the ... more
- Mark on Bring back Nasho for unemployed? Clive Palmer's so called "vision" amongst things lacks innovation and is really backward, sadly for Australia, backward just ... more
- Michael on Badgery's Creek for 2nd Airport Lets start the fight and stop badgerys creek airport. How many houses will loose value due aircraft noise being pump in ... more
- Roger on Flight MH370 mystery continues I get the impression that if this plane was on the bottom of Botany Bay we would not find it. The whole search seems to be ... more
- Paul on Badgery's Creek for 2nd Airport Funny how all of those who support the airport, do not live in areas being affected by it? Already we are now being primed ... more
- Donny K. on Does life really begin after 50? With that apparently stupid, very mean-spirited treasurer, generous Joe about, on a war path with the blue rinse ... more
- Melissa on Pension age to be lifted to 70? Paul Keating summed up that stupid "schreck" in five seconds flat. Where are all these jobs for worn out geriatrics aged ... more
- FAIR GO JOE on Pension age to be lifted to 70? Evidently, global warmer, little Big Joe is untalented, unimaginative and a damned sneaky hypocrite politician...he ... more
- peter on Pension age to be lifted to 70? stop the medical treatment that keeps these people alive long after they should be gone .all this shows is a mismanaged ... more
- Jason & Melissa on 2UE Petition: Toll Free Tuesday Lissy & I support toll free Tiesday and should make it all week starting Tomorrow then for the rest of 2014 and beyond. more
Soldiers to pay for flights home
The Labor government is insulting our soldiers by taking away their free flights home for Christmas to see loved ones. Paul Murray is disgusted at the cutback and takes up the fight on behalf of our diggers overseas.
Shadow Defence Science, Technology and Personnel Minister Stuart Robert with Paul Murray on the measures to cut back flights home for our soldiers overseas.
Paul Murray reveals how the Gillard government want out hard working troops to pay their own way home for Christmas. How out of touch are our politicians when they don't support the people who give us our freedom.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
@pete; this is all about ungrateful, unappreciative Labor "bashing" our revered Australian soldiers, doing us proud, fighting on their guts son. Your cheap "bashing" Craig Thomson accusations have NO substance. Clearly Craig Thomson is bashing himself up with the help of his unionized Labor comrades and his union comrades too. Your blatantly false smearing "bashing" accusations illustrate that you are about as low and desperate as Craig Thomson & his mentor friend Julia Gillard. The concerned electorate are merely, rightfully demanding that this totally unacceptable, very suspicious 4 year Craig Thomson cover-up affair be finally put to an end with long overdue, warranted police charges. Followed by a Royal Commission into this whole disgusting affair with appropriate broader wide terms of reference. Uncooperative, discredited, a habitual liar Craig Thomson should of course be very keen, chewing at the bit to clear his very bad name before a court of law!!! If he is innocent??? This is exactly what his protective Labor colleagues are belatedly now claiming they want-well lets just watch this space!!Terrence Tuesday 29 May, 2012 - 8:19 PM
When our brave diggers are murdered & maimed, crocodile tears are a flowing, serial hypocrite, pathological liar Juliar Gillard turns up at the soldiers funerals with the ABC television cameras rolling, offering the full support of her dirty rotten, scumbag, backstabbing Labor government, when clearly there is no support whatsoever. I am astounded and ashamed that these so-called "free-flights" have been inappropriately stopped by Juliar Gillard's traitorous uncaring wasteful Labor government who have stooped to even lower levels. Her mongrel Labor government are wasting $billions of dollars flying these very dubious illegal boat people and their damned hungry lawyers all over the place and here Gillard is too miserable and so hateful to look after our own worthy Australian diggers, when it all really counts. This low woman and her mongrel cronies are clearly unfit to be in government.Kylie Smith Tuesday 29 May, 2012 - 6:41 PM
The defense forces knew of the cuts 3 years ago, its only for single men, if a loved one gets sick or passes they will still get the free flight home .Move on Paul get back to the Thomson bashing that's what you do bestpete Tuesday 29 May, 2012 - 4:04 PM
Our politicians arent out of touch. They just dont care.Robert Tuesday 29 May, 2012 - 4:04 PM