- Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali
- Gerry red faced on his bulk love email
- Natarsha & Craig join Dicko & Sarah
- Do we still need a Women's Day?
- Life in war-torn South Sudan
- Derryn Hinch emerges from prison
- Kit Harrington on making movies
- Kamahl on people being kind?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kimber on Scrap the My School website? Well said @Coasty!!! :) more
- Kimber on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? OMG, pay people to lose weight, pay people to quit smoking, now this.From the time kids can eat solid food fruit and ... more
- Jester4212 on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? Why why why must the govenrment become involved?! Even for parents to pay their children to do this is unbelieveable. They ... more
- Coasty on Scrap the My School website? Ridiculous. I'm now finding the teaching industry has gotten hysterical & political. The My Schools website was one of the ... more
- Jester4212 on A pizza stuffed with cheeseburgers? I can't believe what I'm watching. Disgusting. more
- William Coleman on Drugs & alcohol affecting our schools The classroom today is yesterdays psychiatric ward. more
- William Coleman on Chinese buying up Sydney housing? So the big money comes to oz and home prices soar .Meanwhile we buy products from Asian countries because it is so cheap due ... more
- Jester4212 on Should we pay people to lose weight? Cold hard cash is a complete cop-out, just like the baby bonus. I'm all for wanting to help these people out. But have ... more
- Greg O on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Of course Kevin will stop the war and I have no doubt he will also help the Russians tackle global warming by putting pink ... more
- Coasty on Sydney's outbreak of ablutophobia No-one minds backpackers. They're great. I was one & I want my kids to do it. The problem here, is one that's all too ... more
- Cleangirl on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Kevin ? Twins sharing the same name. Why is he allowed in with the U.N ? Why do we even financially support both Kevin and ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on What frustrates you on our trains? What frustrates you on our trains?That they refuse to supply a mobile number so that we can give them live updates of ... more
- Jester4212 on Sydney's outbreak of ablutophobia Well said. more
- David T. on Schapelle to be sent back to prison? More appropriate would be for Indonesia to ban Channel 7 reporters from entering its' territories. more
- helen on Bring back death penalty for murder? Hello Angela, I also was taken aback by Tony Abbot's 'warning' to Russia. Our Pm. has to remember he is not in the ... more
- Pter on Can we expect war in the Crimea? So what if there is? No fan of Russia, but if you had to choose between it and the economic, social and now ethnic basket ... more
- Jester4212 on Bring back death penalty for murder? Totally agree Garry. Not sure that any government will concur with what you say, but I'm sure that most of your logically ... more
- Tony on Can we expect war in the Crimea? Properly but with the world now being lead by a raging socialist powderpuff president in the United States, who is going to ... more
- Coasty on Pensioners targeted in budget cuts? When pensioners get as much as new Australians & refugee's then talk to me. Fix that first. But if people are talking about ... more
- Coasty on Bring back death penalty for murder? We're are at the point, where there is a real increase in premeditated & totally unrepentant, vicious murders of the very ... more
Soldiers to pay for flights home
The Labor government is insulting our soldiers by taking away their free flights home for Christmas to see loved ones. Paul Murray is disgusted at the cutback and takes up the fight on behalf of our diggers overseas.
Shadow Defence Science, Technology and Personnel Minister Stuart Robert with Paul Murray on the measures to cut back flights home for our soldiers overseas.
Paul Murray reveals how the Gillard government want out hard working troops to pay their own way home for Christmas. How out of touch are our politicians when they don't support the people who give us our freedom.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
@pete; this is all about ungrateful, unappreciative Labor "bashing" our revered Australian soldiers, doing us proud, fighting on their guts son. Your cheap "bashing" Craig Thomson accusations have NO substance. Clearly Craig Thomson is bashing himself up with the help of his unionized Labor comrades and his union comrades too. Your blatantly false smearing "bashing" accusations illustrate that you are about as low and desperate as Craig Thomson & his mentor friend Julia Gillard. The concerned electorate are merely, rightfully demanding that this totally unacceptable, very suspicious 4 year Craig Thomson cover-up affair be finally put to an end with long overdue, warranted police charges. Followed by a Royal Commission into this whole disgusting affair with appropriate broader wide terms of reference. Uncooperative, discredited, a habitual liar Craig Thomson should of course be very keen, chewing at the bit to clear his very bad name before a court of law!!! If he is innocent??? This is exactly what his protective Labor colleagues are belatedly now claiming they want-well lets just watch this space!!Terrence Tuesday 29 May, 2012 - 8:19 PM
When our brave diggers are murdered & maimed, crocodile tears are a flowing, serial hypocrite, pathological liar Juliar Gillard turns up at the soldiers funerals with the ABC television cameras rolling, offering the full support of her dirty rotten, scumbag, backstabbing Labor government, when clearly there is no support whatsoever. I am astounded and ashamed that these so-called "free-flights" have been inappropriately stopped by Juliar Gillard's traitorous uncaring wasteful Labor government who have stooped to even lower levels. Her mongrel Labor government are wasting $billions of dollars flying these very dubious illegal boat people and their damned hungry lawyers all over the place and here Gillard is too miserable and so hateful to look after our own worthy Australian diggers, when it all really counts. This low woman and her mongrel cronies are clearly unfit to be in government.Kylie Smith Tuesday 29 May, 2012 - 6:41 PM
The defense forces knew of the cuts 3 years ago, its only for single men, if a loved one gets sick or passes they will still get the free flight home .Move on Paul get back to the Thomson bashing that's what you do bestpete Tuesday 29 May, 2012 - 4:04 PM
Our politicians arent out of touch. They just dont care.Robert Tuesday 29 May, 2012 - 4:04 PM