- Mike Baird now 44th NSW Premier
- Gary O'Callaghan on Talk Back Radio
- If those were my kids, I'd...
- Barry O'Farrell takes to Twitter
- Have you met the royal couple?
- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O’Farrell the man
- Mike Baird set to become Premier
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Mike Baird set to become Premier Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Shaun...Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever ... more
- Harry on Would you like us to be a republic? @adriano you sound a little confused, don't let the facts get in your way. The IMF have directed bankrupt England to print ... more
- Tangled Web on Mike Baird set to become Premier Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on Pension age to be lifted to 70? The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
Stop the whinging!
The biggest gripe we had with the previous state government was that nothing ever was built to help our infrastructure. Tim Webster reveals that now something is being done, the whinging and criticism begins.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
If lying deceitful Labor stopped giving away, donating $Billions of dollars borrowed from Australia's mortgagee China there would be enough money to do a lot here in ramshackle Australia. As for so called wasted "levies" aka taxes, obviously we have more than enough now.
Then there is Labor's absurd fraudulent carbon dioxide, global warming tax scam! To ridiculously try and cool the planet down with Labor's bloody global warming tax, hurting Australians with absolutely no benefit for Australia. Got the picture yet???Truthseeker Saturday 12 January, 2013 - 1:48 PM
Realistic, given that US of A's debt on a per citizen basis is around $50,000, expecting that $100 each will make a difference is un-Realisitc.
Johannes, I think 'establish(ing) a publicly owned bank' as suggested by Realistic, is an idea from the Left.James W Friday 11 January, 2013 - 11:01 AM
@A Realistic Solution ; You silly bugger its all done with mirrors.Rakesh A. Thursday 10 January, 2013 - 9:56 PM
Theres too much to whinge about. Any good ideas seem to get lost when given over to labor, they`re more into quick reaction thinking, meaning they wont plan, and besides, the Greens are the only ones they think about.
I liked A Realistic Solution levy idea, and wonder how many other good ideas get lost on these lefties ??Johannes. Thursday 10 January, 2013 - 7:35 PM
Good thinking Real Solution, though how would you ensure everybody and every company paid, or that the money would end up where you say it should. It sounds simple, and logical, however, the Rothschilds/currency owners, would see away around it I suppose. This is the sort of ideas we should be putting out there, and get our leaders to answer why they aren`t being done already.Jo Thursday 10 January, 2013 - 7:23 PM
I hope you had listened to your own advice Tim Webster when you were whingeing along with this same mob when they were in opposition. You were merrily flying the same flag then as you are now.Franco Thursday 10 January, 2013 - 7:15 PM