- State's top silk before the ICAC
- Red tape and double standards?
- Cooks Companion gets a garnish
- Our forgotten homeless veterans
- Jet pack designed for police
- News Forum: the issues of the week
- Boomers accused of retiring on dole
- Fast Facts on The Children's Hospital at Westmead
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Roberto Georgio on Nova Peris sets back race relations? obviously not very impressed with whites, but happy to take there hard earned money. more
- Barry G on Sydney kids calls for Islamic caliphate By By , Thanks Rudd AND Gillard ,,Seeya Australia. more
- Cleangirl on Nova Peris sets back race relations? Claims to be the victim here ??? more
- Tony on Sydney kids calls for Islamic caliphate And as if the police will get anywhere? These people seem to be able to do whatever they want too, whenever they want too, ... more
- NO MONEY NO HONEY on New Gold Opal card for Seniors Beware, the scheming movers & shaker's agenda is to make a $cashless society. more
- Keith A Tudor on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? @ Realistic-Canberra - well said indeed. It is quite sickening the mess Madame Gillard left us all - including the abject ... more
- Join the Q Society on Sydney turns blind eye to homeless No they don't, when the nameless arrived on leaky boats they were given Government housing, white goods and the never ending ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? Senator Nova Peris was always going to be just another one of failed prime minister JuLia Gillard's sick jokes. No wonder ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Sydney turns blind eye to homeless Our grandstanding, uncaring governments, both Labor/Green & Liberal are donating countless $billions of borrowed $$dollars ... more
- Cleangirl on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? The Token job placer should also stand down, disgraceful. more
- peter on Excise lift: Petrol prices set to rise get more attention on pump price we should be paying after lower crude price drop , why the lag in price drop we pay through ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Why paying more for petrol stinks! I remember the big con, the panic, scare campaign 40 years ago when we were told we would run out of oil within 5 years and ... more
- Greg O on Excise lift: Petrol prices set to rise Well something has to rise if any Government no matter who it might be is going to pay back the massive debt that the Kevin ... more
- Cleangirl on Why paying more for petrol stinks! why not 40c on Dog food, or a charge for cyclists ? Motoring is a necessity. more
- EMPTY TANK on The Whisper: Woolies Woes I wish greedy Woolies and Coles would be stopped from messing about with petrol $prices? This a very big election issue... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin Evidently these days Aussies have got no money to bid with...so much for so called free trade, well done big Joe? more
- Bao Tran on Who let 11yo runaway stay 2 nights? Good question. This day and age you have to be either very brave or very stupid. It shows how society is now. What if it was ... more
- Tanya on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin We wanted to buy an investment property a few years ago. Looked at a lot of different agents, but one of them most ... more
- Joanne L. on Who let 11yo runaway stay 2 nights? After what happened to Daniel Morcombe, I feared the worse, thank God she is alright...there is a very big lesson here for ... more
- Barry G on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin By By Australia , A special thanks to Gough Whitlam for those big reforms , more Labor disasters from back then and many ... more
Stop the whinging!
The biggest gripe we had with the previous state government was that nothing ever was built to help our infrastructure. Tim Webster reveals that now something is being done, the whinging and criticism begins.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
If lying deceitful Labor stopped giving away, donating $Billions of dollars borrowed from Australia's mortgagee China there would be enough money to do a lot here in ramshackle Australia. As for so called wasted "levies" aka taxes, obviously we have more than enough now.
Then there is Labor's absurd fraudulent carbon dioxide, global warming tax scam! To ridiculously try and cool the planet down with Labor's bloody global warming tax, hurting Australians with absolutely no benefit for Australia. Got the picture yet???Truthseeker Saturday 12 January, 2013 - 1:48 PM
Realistic, given that US of A's debt on a per citizen basis is around $50,000, expecting that $100 each will make a difference is un-Realisitc.
Johannes, I think 'establish(ing) a publicly owned bank' as suggested by Realistic, is an idea from the Left.James W Friday 11 January, 2013 - 11:01 AM
@A Realistic Solution ; You silly bugger its all done with mirrors.Rakesh A. Thursday 10 January, 2013 - 9:56 PM
Theres too much to whinge about. Any good ideas seem to get lost when given over to labor, they`re more into quick reaction thinking, meaning they wont plan, and besides, the Greens are the only ones they think about.
I liked A Realistic Solution levy idea, and wonder how many other good ideas get lost on these lefties ??Johannes. Thursday 10 January, 2013 - 7:35 PM
Good thinking Real Solution, though how would you ensure everybody and every company paid, or that the money would end up where you say it should. It sounds simple, and logical, however, the Rothschilds/currency owners, would see away around it I suppose. This is the sort of ideas we should be putting out there, and get our leaders to answer why they aren`t being done already.Jo Thursday 10 January, 2013 - 7:23 PM
I hope you had listened to your own advice Tim Webster when you were whingeing along with this same mob when they were in opposition. You were merrily flying the same flag then as you are now.Franco Thursday 10 January, 2013 - 7:15 PM