- Working until age 70 unrealistic?
- Medical cannabis trials for NSW
- End credits for At The Movies
- Judging a magazine by its cover?
- Time to consider our independence?
- Sydney's new rapid transit trains
- Art Gallery of NSW sacks volunteers
- Sydney on steroids as CBD grows
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- mike deegan on Pauline's advice to Jacqui Lambie if the press give Lambie a fair go she may one of the better senators in the 40 years more
- scott on Father's gift to save his son Thanks for these inspiring stories! Not everyone ends up being healthy enough or a good enough match to be able to be a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque Try carrying a radar detector in NSW and see what happens, that lowers their revenue base but carrying a death flag doesn't, ... more
- Tejas on Ban Fred Nile's 'Burqa Ban' BS? Of course every sane person should oppose it. He tried in 2010 and failed, he will fail again. This is what has engulfed the ... more
- Nobody can help those who dont help themselves on Lifting the terror security risk Cook and Columbus gave beads and trinkets in exchange for land and control. But you are much smarter than the poor ... more
- Iman on 3D printing: the future unlimited? Interesting, to get more benefits from 3D printing. more
- Keith A Tudor on PM again overseas: trip #11 @Tejas posting here.Well boo, hoo,hoo to you. Our PM was elected as a leader to undertake high level executive leadership ... more
- Samuel J on ISIS is 'evil and must be destroyed' @Gretta Frankie - absolutely agree. It was utterly disgusting the videos of these barbaric ISIS MONGRELS slitting throats of ... more
- Barry G on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque They better not wave that flag in my town ,it wont be nice. more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - great comment. And Madame Milne of the equally useless greens party thinks we can resolve all of this ISIS barbaric ... more
- Coasty on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Can anyone please explain to me the reason why Islamic leaders are so silent, so apathetic, so unwilling to stand up in the ... more
- Ben on How to beat the Opal Card system I do not understand why you are trying to encourage even MORE people to use public transport. Trains and busses have been ... more
- The scourge of Terrorism on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Terrorism is always terrorism. It is never acceptable to commit an act of terrorism. It is never acceptable for ANY party to ... more
- Jonathon L Benson LLB on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque I blame this wishy washy government of nsw. They have the power to outlaw this barbaric flag but are scared of their shadows. more
- Craig on US expanding role in Middle East To get to the crux of this matter, it was US support for the so called rebels in Syria that has led to the creation of this ... more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - absolutely correct. Our out of touch governments should legislate to declare the ownership, carriage, sale, flying ... more
- Cleangirl on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction As welcome as a KKK flag. more
- G, Robertson on Revenue rise in speed cameras Very selective use of words in this conversation. You have to look at where the newer camera locations are to bring this ... more
- molly on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque According to a study, 73% of all Moroccans and Turks in the Netherlands are of the opinion that those who go to Syria to ... more
- Ben on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque That is stupid.First of all it will be impossible to legally do and secondly it will only serve to make the flag more ... more
Stop the whinging!
The biggest gripe we had with the previous state government was that nothing ever was built to help our infrastructure. Tim Webster reveals that now something is being done, the whinging and criticism begins.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
If lying deceitful Labor stopped giving away, donating $Billions of dollars borrowed from Australia's mortgagee China there would be enough money to do a lot here in ramshackle Australia. As for so called wasted "levies" aka taxes, obviously we have more than enough now.
Then there is Labor's absurd fraudulent carbon dioxide, global warming tax scam! To ridiculously try and cool the planet down with Labor's bloody global warming tax, hurting Australians with absolutely no benefit for Australia. Got the picture yet???Truthseeker Saturday 12 January, 2013 - 1:48 PM
Realistic, given that US of A's debt on a per citizen basis is around $50,000, expecting that $100 each will make a difference is un-Realisitc.
Johannes, I think 'establish(ing) a publicly owned bank' as suggested by Realistic, is an idea from the Left.James W Friday 11 January, 2013 - 11:01 AM
@A Realistic Solution ; You silly bugger its all done with mirrors.Rakesh A. Thursday 10 January, 2013 - 9:56 PM
Theres too much to whinge about. Any good ideas seem to get lost when given over to labor, they`re more into quick reaction thinking, meaning they wont plan, and besides, the Greens are the only ones they think about.
I liked A Realistic Solution levy idea, and wonder how many other good ideas get lost on these lefties ??Johannes. Thursday 10 January, 2013 - 7:35 PM
Good thinking Real Solution, though how would you ensure everybody and every company paid, or that the money would end up where you say it should. It sounds simple, and logical, however, the Rothschilds/currency owners, would see away around it I suppose. This is the sort of ideas we should be putting out there, and get our leaders to answer why they aren`t being done already.Jo Thursday 10 January, 2013 - 7:23 PM
I hope you had listened to your own advice Tim Webster when you were whingeing along with this same mob when they were in opposition. You were merrily flying the same flag then as you are now.Franco Thursday 10 January, 2013 - 7:15 PM