- 100th anniversary of the Anzacs
- Do we really need local councils?
- Phil Hughes 'critical' in St Vincents
- What is the cause of autism?
- 106 days looking for a park?
- Ryan Ruffles: a rising golf star
- Palmer moves on from Lambie
- Sydney kids now addicted to meth?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kylie Kelly on Baby found in Quakers Hill drain This will put the pro-abortionists into a frenzy. See how all life is precious, not just the politicians' lives, who ... more
- Julie on Halal certification funding terrorists? I used to shop at a Halal shop selling fruit, veg & meat in Canberra. This changed 2 months ago, when they started ... more
- Tony on Halal certification funding terrorists? Halal certification is one of the biggest con jobs out there at the moment. Think about it! Big companies and little ... more
- Craig on Can you trust a politician's promise? No you can't trust them,the mainstream parties are just 2 gangs that have their ideologies foremost in their minds. What ... more
- Glynn on Can you trust a politician's promise? An incoming government, no matter what promises were made during an election campaign has the authority and responsibility ... more
- Greg O on Can you trust a politician's promise? Politicians are just a product of the people. They want to get elected so in order to have a chance they have to say the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Can you trust a politician's promise? You can trust that dancing, cigar smoking, treasurer, that "heavy lifting" big Joe Hockey, as far as you can throw him... more
- STEADY EDDIE... on Eddie Obeid set to face court Steady Eddie reckoned "Jesus told me to do it"? Well done eddie...I wonder whether mystic eddie will be sworn in on the Holy ... more
- Julie on Would you prefer to vote online In Canberra we already have electronic voting for ACT Elections. After allegations of electoral fraud in the last election, ... more
- Cleangirl on SBS want more commercials? SBS and the ABC should not be receiving any taxpayer funding till they stop the Left-wing, Political Correctness and ... more
- Craig on China free trade will raise prices All these "free" trade agreements do not always work in your favour. Going back to the original "Lima"document signed by the ... more
- EVEN MORE LIES... on China free trade will raise prices Wages are rapidly going up in china and imported chinese made goods are rising, already expensive here and millions of our ... more
- Cleangirl on $250m better spent on hospitals? If they can pay players extraordinary amounts of money, they can pay for the upgrade. Tax is for roads, hospitals, public ... more
- Kimber on Sydney brothers off to fight with IS IS are a pathetic disgrace to humanity, all they do is murder other Muslims and abduct and slaughter aid workers who carry ... more
- Robert on Free Trade: will we all benefit So called 'free trade' is a device to allow foreign multinationals to come into a country and consolidate power for the ... more
- Kimber on Qantas goes 70's retro on aircraft Love it, goes to show that some things can go back to the 'good old days'. :) more
- Tony on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Obama going about with his usual dog and pony show to a bunch of gullible morons. Obama is hated in his own country but ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Prime Minister Tony Abbott should of informed the US President Barack Hussein Obama that the planet has been cooling for the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Free Trade: will we all benefit Evidently, a select few at the top of the heap are greatly $benefiting from so called "free trade"? Australia used to be a ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Another nonsense raised by Obama about so called climate change. Evidently, Rudd and/or Gillard have been in his ear at the ... more
Stop the whinging!
The biggest gripe we had with the previous state government was that nothing ever was built to help our infrastructure. Tim Webster reveals that now something is being done, the whinging and criticism begins.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
If lying deceitful Labor stopped giving away, donating $Billions of dollars borrowed from Australia's mortgagee China there would be enough money to do a lot here in ramshackle Australia. As for so called wasted "levies" aka taxes, obviously we have more than enough now.
Then there is Labor's absurd fraudulent carbon dioxide, global warming tax scam! To ridiculously try and cool the planet down with Labor's bloody global warming tax, hurting Australians with absolutely no benefit for Australia. Got the picture yet???Truthseeker Saturday 12 January, 2013 - 1:48 PM
Realistic, given that US of A's debt on a per citizen basis is around $50,000, expecting that $100 each will make a difference is un-Realisitc.
Johannes, I think 'establish(ing) a publicly owned bank' as suggested by Realistic, is an idea from the Left.James W Friday 11 January, 2013 - 11:01 AM
@A Realistic Solution ; You silly bugger its all done with mirrors.Rakesh A. Thursday 10 January, 2013 - 9:56 PM
Theres too much to whinge about. Any good ideas seem to get lost when given over to labor, they`re more into quick reaction thinking, meaning they wont plan, and besides, the Greens are the only ones they think about.
I liked A Realistic Solution levy idea, and wonder how many other good ideas get lost on these lefties ??Johannes. Thursday 10 January, 2013 - 7:35 PM
Good thinking Real Solution, though how would you ensure everybody and every company paid, or that the money would end up where you say it should. It sounds simple, and logical, however, the Rothschilds/currency owners, would see away around it I suppose. This is the sort of ideas we should be putting out there, and get our leaders to answer why they aren`t being done already.Jo Thursday 10 January, 2013 - 7:23 PM
I hope you had listened to your own advice Tim Webster when you were whingeing along with this same mob when they were in opposition. You were merrily flying the same flag then as you are now.Franco Thursday 10 January, 2013 - 7:15 PM