- A Fair Go for Seniors - Forum
- Controlling how dole money is spent
- Being a smarter, not a faster country?
- Veggie garden for Pyrmont Bridge?
- Bad customer service across Sydney?
- Moree shooting: tension in the bush
- Warning on home grown terror
- Glasgow games crisis in athletics
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Angela Coombes on Parliament House $800 doorknob? What about the framed portraits of Gillard and Rudd within the National Parliament - I would prefer just blank frames ... more
- Samuel J James on Work for Dole rules far too strict? @Sloppy Joe Hokey - you are 1000% correct. Simply put, it is government of the money, by the money for the money indeed! Of ... more
- Samuel J on PMs frustration over access to MH17 The ex KGB thug, presently the so called President of Russia has been as helpful regarding the recovery of the bodies of the ... more
- Terrence on PM discusses the issues on 2UE Abbott is trying his best to milk this so his unpopular budget and his lies and deceit do not stay in the headlines. It does ... more
- ahmed on No place to top up Opal cards? Typical third world Sydney transport solution.Why didnt they think of the opal card years ago and iron out problems before ... more
- alfredo on What to call the new CBD sculpture? Clover Moore and Alex Greenwich are the type of pollies this country really needs!! more
- paulo on Sydney facing homeless challenge Housing should be a human right.The government should make rules that require building companies to build cheap housing ... more
- Cleangirl on Sydney Art: what do you think? Much too much money, and I thought Art was something to appreciate, something not just anyone can do and something clever. more
- Gary on Work for Dole rules far too strict? As for FTA's, the fact is Australia is a net exporter to the countries that we have an FTA with. So we sell more than we ... more
- Gary on Work for Dole rules far too strict? Pick on the rich tax dodgers.Unfortunately the facts don't support your claim, the truth is the top 20% of tax payers are ... more
- Robyn on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD Could be a shapely woman more
- Norman Hanscombe on McClymont: He who must be Obeid As someone who began working on ALP Polling Booths over 70 years ago, it's sad that we need journalists like Kate McClymont ... more
- Ben on No place to top up Opal cards? How can a train station NOT sell an Opal ticket? Who planned that????Also, these tickets need to be anonymous like any train ... more
- Mark on No place to top up Opal cards? A Travel 10 per trip from the city to Paddington is cheaper than Opal. $1.84 vs $2.10. more
- Kimber on Australia's record games gold haul This is the best news story and 'reality' TV in the last two weeks, will be sorry when it's all over, so proud of our ... more
- ROCKET SCIENCE... on No place to top up Opal cards? @Laura it appears that the forgetful NSW government is far too busy drinking 1959 Grange wine to worry about the finer ... more
- Kimber on Terror links to Aussies in Syria Please for the sake of Australia do not let these barbarians ever return here, we need to keep a much closer eye on who ... more
- Kimber on Sydney Art: what do you think? This is a gaudy and grotesque waste of money, we have the Opera House, Harbour Bridge and even Centre Point ... more
- Tony on Terror links to Aussies in Syria Does anybody really think that these lowlife scum of the earth will ever see the inside of an Australian prision? What the ... more
- Greg on What to call the new CBD sculpture? What a load of rubbish and complete waste of money. What is more surprising is how bad the runners up were. It looks like ... more
Stop the whinging!
The biggest gripe we had with the previous state government was that nothing ever was built to help our infrastructure. Tim Webster reveals that now something is being done, the whinging and criticism begins.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
If lying deceitful Labor stopped giving away, donating $Billions of dollars borrowed from Australia's mortgagee China there would be enough money to do a lot here in ramshackle Australia. As for so called wasted "levies" aka taxes, obviously we have more than enough now.
Then there is Labor's absurd fraudulent carbon dioxide, global warming tax scam! To ridiculously try and cool the planet down with Labor's bloody global warming tax, hurting Australians with absolutely no benefit for Australia. Got the picture yet???Truthseeker Saturday 12 January, 2013 - 1:48 PM
Realistic, given that US of A's debt on a per citizen basis is around $50,000, expecting that $100 each will make a difference is un-Realisitc.
Johannes, I think 'establish(ing) a publicly owned bank' as suggested by Realistic, is an idea from the Left.James W Friday 11 January, 2013 - 11:01 AM
@A Realistic Solution ; You silly bugger its all done with mirrors.Rakesh A. Thursday 10 January, 2013 - 9:56 PM
Theres too much to whinge about. Any good ideas seem to get lost when given over to labor, they`re more into quick reaction thinking, meaning they wont plan, and besides, the Greens are the only ones they think about.
I liked A Realistic Solution levy idea, and wonder how many other good ideas get lost on these lefties ??Johannes. Thursday 10 January, 2013 - 7:35 PM
Good thinking Real Solution, though how would you ensure everybody and every company paid, or that the money would end up where you say it should. It sounds simple, and logical, however, the Rothschilds/currency owners, would see away around it I suppose. This is the sort of ideas we should be putting out there, and get our leaders to answer why they aren`t being done already.Jo Thursday 10 January, 2013 - 7:23 PM
I hope you had listened to your own advice Tim Webster when you were whingeing along with this same mob when they were in opposition. You were merrily flying the same flag then as you are now.Franco Thursday 10 January, 2013 - 7:15 PM