- Health cuts will hurt Western Sydney
- Normie Rowe on returning troops
- Hate shopping for Christmas?
- Are we too lazy behind the wheel?
- Should students take a gap year?
- What's your Plan B when drinking?
- Child killed outside Sydney school
- Sydney's top 5 accident blackspots
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Samuel J on Disbanding of Brothers for Life Well, Mr Gallacher who has a rather poor record as Police Minister, should be taking this issue up adroitly with the Chief ... more
- Aussiechild on Are we too lazy behind the wheel? nice more
- A little smarter on What are challenges facing women? Well that's interesting - Criticising both feminism AND the 'promotion of pornography'! What do you think feminism is? ... more
- Peter on Blame game on budget blowout The Libs own scare campaign over the last 6 years has come back to bite them. Hello Whyalla, you still with us LOL more
- 1916 on Children shouldn't say sorry? "See that girl, Willie....those things have to be taught, Ned. When we were children, we wouldn't have stolen so much as a ... more
- paulo on Blame game on budget blowout Peter it is not laboours fault.Even Jo Hockey said and i quote "More than half the deterioration in the budget position is ... more
- Peter on Blame game on budget blowout Its hard to get over the incompetency of the previous federal government. The shear inapitiude and inability to manage a ... more
- Jester4212 on Blame game on budget blowout Forget apologies, just get the work done. Enough of this blame game! more
- Cleangirl on Police fed up with alcohol violence Sack the namby-pamby Judges who refuse to punish the criminals. Why can drunk drivers get off because they are either ... more
- Cleangirl on What are challenges facing women? Feminism militants and the promotion of pornography. more
- Bikinis not Burkas on End of Aussie car manufacturing? Too true Robert, I have been saying for decades that Australia is a multi party Dictatorship, they say, you do or they send ... more
- Robert on Children shouldn't say sorry? @Ballasque. I agree. And I get sick of these so-called experts telling us how to bring up our children. They're liars as far ... more
- Kimber on Children shouldn't say sorry? Interesting, this thought bubble should go hand in hand with the story about security guards being needed on buses. Children ... more
- Peter on Police fed up with alcohol violence Time for a zero tolerance.It works in New York city, get caught walking the streets,drunk,disorderly, you get locked up,no ... more
- Greg O on Security guards needed on buses? Another band aid solution. We don't try and live with bush fires for example, we hit them hard and extinguish them. We must ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Ban hands-free for young drivers? Saturday morning Mamre Rd St Marys I was nearly rear ended by a female with Green P Plates while texting, how she missed me ... more
- James W on End of Aussie car manufacturing? It's not Jester, but we need to consider the consequences. It was reported that each dollar of Govt. support to the car ... more
- paulo on Is white ok for a second wedding? Bloody hypocrites those that would bad mouth equal marriage , while ignoring so many hetro marriages ending up in divorce ... more
- Ballsaque on Police fed up with alcohol violence Stop blaming alcohol. Blame the people who are committing the violen acts. Why is it acceptable to blame alcohol for violent ... more
- Ballsaque on Children shouldn't say sorry? It's the modern way, Don't teach children to be responsible, teach them to be arrogant little A-holes. Then wonder why no ... more
Support our public education system
HSC results show brilliant results for public schools, ahead of some private schools. John Stanley looks at the offers teachers receive to leave to private schools, and the love that keeps them in the public system.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
John Stanley speaks with Suzette Young, retiring Principal of Willoughby Girls High School - Battling public schools have returned amazing HSC results, with Willoughby Girls leading the charge.
Concerns have been raised about the make-up of a committee advising the state government on gun laws. Greens MP David Shoebridge has told Stuart Bocking why he thinks the panel's view is unbalanced.