- Teachers need on the job training
- Is Senator Jacqui Lambie for real?
- More men now taking up yoga
- Bills to drop after carbon tax repeal?
- Bennett to return to Broncos
- Has the PM finally found his voice?
- Balmain plans back at square one
- Does practice make perfect to win?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- GLOBAL COOLING... on Has the PM finally found his voice? When the going gets really tough, the tough get going. Can you just imagine if pathetic Julia Gillard was prime minister ... more
- Peter on Death toll climbs in Gaza crisis Why they're pissed 1. Electricity is available for only 8 hours per day, . 2. 90% of the water found in the Gaza Strip is ... more
- PROFESSOR FLIM FLAMMERY on The Carbon Tax repealed in Senate @Craig asks: "I would love to know just what that cause is."? Obviously $$$$$$$$$ money, money and more money for the ... more
- GET REAL... on UN unanimous vote on MH17 The minute this happened that tough guy, gutless bully, President Putin should of went directly to the crash site and taken ... more
- CHILDCARE?? on Why do we need childcare subsidies Childcare is a bit rough on the kids. Previously the parents took responsibility of caring for their tiny tots and made ... more
- Greg O on PM fails to get bounce in polls It is the old democracy tradition again. The electorate always votes for the party that promises the biggest bag of goodies ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Horror scenes from Flight MH17 Putin eh! Just look at the face and the eyes embedded in it! A stark appearance/psysiognamy as cold and frozen like the ... more
- GOOD GOD...JESUS on Horror scenes from Flight MH17 I saw them devils on television throwing dead humans in body bags around like bags of potatoes. Russian President Putin and ... more
- VODKA on Flight MH 17: bring them home As soon as this damned evil happened the world should of immediately responded and taken the initiative, deploying elite ... more
- Craig on One man to blame for MH17 tragedy You fluoridated, brain dead idiots, It's America that needs a war not Russia. Keep on believing the American version of ... more
- Tony on PM fails to get bounce in polls This makes no sence! Abbott makes Rudd/Gillard/Rudd look like ostriches with their head stuck in the sand. Finally a PM who ... more
- Jonathon L Benson on PM fails to get bounce in polls The survey was obviously conducted in the die-hard labor party electorates. You know, the ones that say "I vote labuh ... more
- Timothy on One man to blame for MH17 tragedy hmm is it a coincidence that this should happen when Israel is slaughering children and women in Gazza.?How come it had to ... more
- Keith A Tudor on 37 Aussies shot down over Ukraine Lies, lies and damned Vladimar Putin the ex KGB creep indeed! I trust he gets his just desserts in the fullness of time. So ... more
- Rod on One man to blame for MH17 tragedy Hi Guys,If the Russians supplied these deadly and complex weapons to ill-trained rebels, who did not have the needed ... more
- Samuel J on Sydney drivers ignoring road rules I take great delight when I see them wheeled over by the police and booked up. These Sydney creeps drive like damned ... more
- Jonathon L Benson on One man to blame for MH17 tragedy His name is Vladimar Putin. Not a leader's bootlace. Ex KGB operative who seriously has a lot to answer for. I would not ... more
- Join the Q Society on Smoking on the decline @ Keith A Tudor,So would I, but a ban needs to be enforced and the current bans are not.Have you seen the suicidal idiots ... more
- Join the Q Society on Real home grown terrorism concerns The problem is ISLAM, research the Quran and realise why.From subjugating, taxing and killing those that are deemed non ... more
- Craig on The Carbon Tax repealed in Senate Rising sea levels Mr Shorten? I live near the waterfront and last time I looked it was the same as always. Sea levels do not ... more
Surprise: petrol prices jump up!
There are calls for the consumer watchdog to investigate why petrol prices in Sydney have taken a sudden hike just before Christmas.
The NRMA says recent cycles should have resulted in average unleaded prices falling to around $1.32 a litre but prices today are at least 12 cents dearer.
It says oil companies should be called on to explain why prices have gone up in time for the holidays.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
2UE and Kidstuff gave listeners the chance to win some fantastic toys for Christmas and at the same time donated the same toy to the Sydney Children's Hospital. Have a look as we delivered to toys for Christmas.
1 in 5 are blended families with nearly a million children not living with their natural relative. Many step-families struggle at Christmas over arrangements. Luke Bona on how to cope at this time of year.
Nothing happened and nothing ever will. This is "Corporate" Australia at its best doing what they are told and punishing its citizens. We are gone in this country and the Gov do not care as they are in the bed with everyone charging us hand over fist. Get used to it because it is not going to get any better. Just wait until you see carbon tax MK2 if people are stupid enough to vote these jokers back in.Craig Thursday 27 December, 2012 - 10:59 PM
We have heard it all a million times before. I thought Labor's highly paid useless "Petrol Commissioner" Joe Demassi was going to sort this blatant ripp-off 5 years ago??? What ever happened?Fran Saturday 22 December, 2012 - 4:44 PM