- Facing the unknowns in Middle East
- Blind man refused mobile phone?
- When do you tell kids bad news?
- Climate: are we serious enough?
- Ray Martin on ex-PM Julia Gillard
- Lonely Planet's East Coast picks
- Career checkups for over 50's
- Pamela Stevenson on Brazouka
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Vince on New terror laws to prohibit torture Torture sounds rather humane compared to what these bastards are dishing out overseas. more
- I propose new Middle East laws on Not in the name of religion 50 years of relentless vicious abuse is enough. I will not stand idly by and allow that abuse to destroy the next generation ... more
- Robert on Not in the name of religion Not about religion? Yeah right. You keep telling yourself that Tim. Its about Islam mate, take the blinkers off. more
- Join the Q Society on Not in the name of religion Tim, this is pure IslamQuran 8:12ShakirWhen your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who ... more
- Davo on Not in the name of religion Nailed it Tim. more
- adam on Should we ban local ISIS flag sales? Justin, the extract below is from Christian News Minute (CNM) I hope it gives you pause for thought.The ISIS flag consists ... more
- The Devils Advocate on Too apathetic to make a change? Neil really wants to say the number plate is an antiemetic racial slur. He is prevented from saying that because he has ... more
- RAKESH ADUK on Too apathetic to make a change? Garry Linnell talks a lot of sense! Whenever I go overseas and see the beautiful Aussie flag, it immediately takes me back ... more
- mike deegan on Pauline's advice to Jacqui Lambie if the press give Lambie a fair go she may one of the better senators in the 40 years more
- scott on Father's gift to save his son Thanks for these inspiring stories! Not everyone ends up being healthy enough or a good enough match to be able to be a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque Try carrying a radar detector in NSW and see what happens, that lowers their revenue base but carrying a death flag doesn't, ... more
- Tejas on Ban Fred Nile's 'Burqa Ban' BS? Of course every sane person should oppose it. He tried in 2010 and failed, he will fail again. This is what has engulfed the ... more
- Nobody can help those who dont help themselves on Lifting the terror security risk Cook and Columbus gave beads and trinkets in exchange for land and control. But you are much smarter than the poor ... more
- Iman on 3D printing: the future unlimited? Interesting, to get more benefits from 3D printing. more
- Keith A Tudor on PM again overseas: trip #11 @Tejas posting here.Well boo, hoo,hoo to you. Our PM was elected as a leader to undertake high level executive leadership ... more
- Samuel J on ISIS is 'evil and must be destroyed' @Gretta Frankie - absolutely agree. It was utterly disgusting the videos of these barbaric ISIS MONGRELS slitting throats of ... more
- Barry G on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque They better not wave that flag in my town ,it wont be nice. more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - great comment. And Madame Milne of the equally useless greens party thinks we can resolve all of this ISIS barbaric ... more
- Coasty on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Can anyone please explain to me the reason why Islamic leaders are so silent, so apathetic, so unwilling to stand up in the ... more
- Ben on How to beat the Opal Card system I do not understand why you are trying to encourage even MORE people to use public transport. Trains and busses have been ... more
Switch off & tune into the family
Tim Shaw speaks with Phillip Hare CEO YMCA Sydney on National Families Week 2012, calling on all families to dedicate "together time" with each other without the interruption of technology & TV.
What is your secret TV show passion? Glee, Shipping Wars, Top Shot or Young Talent Time? Paul Murray's favourite secret obsession is Storage Wars. Never heard of it? Have a look here at what all the fuss is about.
David Oldfield discusses domestic violence, the primary cause of women aged between 25 and 45 being hospitalised and claims the life of one woman every week. Why do women go back to their abusive partners?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
I am not saying it without any base, for instance, if you start packing earlier, you will not be in hurry to pack stuffs like anything. You will go for proper cartoons and boxes. This will keep your expensive things safe and sound.Self Storage Melbourne Thursday 7 June, 2012 - 10:57 PM
However my only concern is that these service providers only provides space at the end of the day you only need to load and unload goods to these spaces.Storage Melbourne Saturday 26 May, 2012 - 12:12 AM
I used to date a policewoman. Every night she would show me stuff she learnt that day in self defense and offensive maneuvers classes. I always had parts of my body that didn't work quite right.
I called it domestic violence....she called it homework.Danny Dix Monday 14 May, 2012 - 10:58 PM
Now thats a good idea. We should just throw our televisions out the window.Robert Monday 14 May, 2012 - 11:46 AM