- How to attract the perfect partner?
- Wendy Matthews: Campfire Festival
- Jodi McKay to contest Strathfield
- Too many truck accidents
- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN on Too many truck accidents The police need to get with the times, technology can go a long way in stopping rogue truck drivers and other crime. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Greens Grinch against Christmas @Judith - well said. They are also a band of wanton lunatics that should never be allowed to enter any form of public ... more
- peter on The lone wolf: who is watching? as long as the lone wolf starts at the top and works his way down the food chain it wont affect most Australianspollies then ... more
- MARY CHRISTMAS on Greens Grinch against Christmas So called religious tolerance is only for certain types and certainly not for Christians. Christianity is the most ... more
- Janelle on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens councillor from Woollahra has a point in that the function he is referring to is to be funded by the Woollahra ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on The lone wolf: who is watching? It would not be so bad if there were only "one lone wolf", however these so called lone wolves pop up like mushrooms hidden ... more
- Cleangirl on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens are ruining Australia with their Political Correctness terrorism. more
- Join the Q Society on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Cleangirl has said it all! more
- Join the Q Society on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Local Government Minster should sack this ^&*(%$ person! more
- Leon on Greens Grinch against Christmas You want to celebrate a fairy tale do it at home. I'm sick of the child abuse that comes with brainwashing children. more
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
Sydney protest is a wake up call?
Has the pro-Islam protest united our community or divided it? Jason Morrison looks back over the violence demonstrated at the weekend and what needs to be done to move forward in faith and trust.
Jason Speaks with SMH Columnist Paul Sheehan who says it’s not just a Muslim problem - this type of problem is also young men who want to let off steam.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The Muslim riots on the weekend aren’t just an Australian problem, it’s a global issue. Jason Morrison with Founder and Director of ZeroRisk International Tony Loughran.
The president of the anti-discrimination board has labelled signs at the weekend's Islamic riots in Sydney calling for people to be be-headed as 'unacceptable'.
An image of a child holding up a banner which read "behead all those who insult the prophet" has caused worldwide outrage.
But President of the Anti-Discrimination Board Stefan Kerkasharian wouldn't tell Jason Morrison whether he thinks those brandishing the banners should be prosecuted.
Stuart Bocking says we need to remain alert to those who disagree with our way of life and our values. He reflects back on the events of the weekend.
A leading Islamic expert and former police officer says 'poor parenting' is partly to blame for the weekend's violent riots in Sydney's CBD.
The fallout from the demonstration is continuing today, with calls for racial discrimination laws to be extended to include religion.
Kuranda Seyit from the Forum on Australia's Islamic Relations has told Stuart Bocking many of those involved in the riot are un-educated on the issues.
The Immigration Minister Chris Bowen says he's prepared to take action against any non-citizens who were involved in Sydney's violent protests.
Mr Bowen says the offenders involved in the weekend riots needed to be identified and he would await the outcome of any legal action by the New South Wales Police before he made use of his powers.
Mr Bowen joined politicians from both sides of parliament in condemning the actions of the rioters, and praised the Islamic community's denunciation of their actions.
Waleed Aly reveals that the scenes of Sydney taken over by protesting Muslims has also embarrassed fellow followers of Islam. He chats with Ian 'Dicko' Dickson on how he feels about the film denigrating the Prophet Mohammed.
'This is the behaviour of a drunkenly humiliated people: swinging wildly with the hope of landing a blow, any blow, somewhere, anywhere.'
Ian 'Dicko' Dickson gives his views on the riot scenes in Sydney over the weekend protesting over a film that denigrates the Prophet Mohammed.
Outspoken Liberal Senator Cory Bernardi tells David Oldfield that Saturday's Muslim riots in Sydney are " a wake-up call to Australians in denial".
A mother of a young boy who held up a sign calling for people to be beheaded during the riots in the CBD has handed herself into police. Family Services Minister Pru Goward with Jason Morrison on the child remaining with his parents.
The woman turned up overnight after DOCS was told to review the family in light of the image, which has caused global outrage.
Sydney police have described the actions of some pro-Islam protestors as disgraceful after a demonstration turned violent in the city's CBD. Eight people were arrested and six police officers injured.
World leaders have condemned an attack on the US embassy in Libya, blamed on radical Islamists. Dicko seeks out what moderate Muslims think, and Keysar Trad speaks of his indignation over the attack.
I certainly don't condone the violent behaviour of the protesters in Sydney but how many instances are there of people acting like crazy violent idiots over SPORT? How is it really different? These people are just more organised...cris Wednesday 19 September, 2012 - 7:53 PM
@Longman; wants to convert the Sydney Opera House into a mosque and fill it with hatred for "infidel" Aussies. Australia is obviously in deep trouble and sadly cannot get out of it with the current piss-weak, disloyal, unpatriotic leaders that we have! Cori Bernardi and Barnaby Joyce could easily fix things up for Australians. Forget the rest!!Phoebe Quinn Wednesday 19 September, 2012 - 7:25 PM
On the Islamic Riot in Sydney over the weekend, the Government should not stand for this.
Yes EVERYONE in this country has the right to a "Peaceful" protest, yet these clowns flout the Law at every opportunity.
Forget the Police, get the army in there, as I know that if I did exactly the same thing, I would have been punished severely.
Do not come to our country, and try to make it like the country that you have fled from. Wake up to yourselves.
This is a beautiful country, and our great way of life is slowly deteriorating, due in part to our immigration policy.
Lets vote a Government in that has the balls to change things for the better, and one that cares about this greet nation.Stephen Wednesday 19 September, 2012 - 3:24 PM
What I see in this debate are the following:
1. There are more racists and red necks here than I originally thought.
2. The ignorance of many here could look George Bush like Albert Einstein.
3. The problem is not with Muslims or Islam the problem is with us.
4. There is no punishment for the one who provokes.
5. Racism is here to stayLongman Wednesday 19 September, 2012 - 12:42 PM
@Mindless Terrence is obviously from Dubbo.Rakesh A. Aduk Wednesday 19 September, 2012 - 11:14 AM
The comments by our 'foreign minister' will surprise no one. Bob Carr lives in a world of his own imagination.Peter Wednesday 19 September, 2012 - 8:48 AM