- Jacob Borg wins the Citroen DS3
- Mike Baird now 44th NSW Premier
- Gary O'Callaghan on Talk Back Radio
- If those were my kids, I'd...
- Barry O'Farrell takes to Twitter
- Have you met the royal couple?
- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O'Farrell the man
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Mike Baird set to become Premier Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Shaun...Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever ... more
- Harry on Would you like us to be a republic? @adriano you sound a little confused, don't let the facts get in your way. The IMF have directed bankrupt England to print ... more
- Tangled Web on Mike Baird set to become Premier Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on Pension age to be lifted to 70? The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
Sydney shootings near 100 this year
Have authorities lost control of our suburbs? With nearly 100 shootings in Sydney this year, what do we need to do? Stuart Bocking with John Robertson on putting an extra 300 police on our suburban streets.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Police confirm two-men killed in an execution style murder in South Wentworthville were already known to them. Assistant Commissioner Nick Kaldas says police are trying to establish what sparked the shooting.
Jason Morrison reveals how cameras on the morning a mongrel decided to mount the Cenotaph were not working as they should. Is it a sign there needs to be a change of direction at town hall this election?
No one is allowed to say what they really feel about the social disaster we are seeing unfolding today. This is becoming a dictatorship?Ian Bell Wednesday 5 September, 2012 - 4:23 PM
Under enforced political multiculturalism we sre losing our freedom.Ian Bell Wednesday 5 September, 2012 - 4:19 PM
We have other cultures forced upon us and now we are paying the price .Ian Bell Wednesday 5 September, 2012 - 4:16 PM
Ahhh the wonders of multiculturalism. Dont you just feel so much more culturally enriched?Robert Wednesday 5 September, 2012 - 9:51 AM
Zero tolerance is the only way, if a known crimm so much looks the wrong way, jail himPeter Monday 3 September, 2012 - 8:27 PM
Another great piece of mind blowing police investigation: "Police confirm two-men killed in an execution style murder in South Wentworthville were already known to them!!! Well done NSW Police Force. Now how about just catching the criminals, who are freely shooting firearms in the community, every damned day!Rodney Monday 3 September, 2012 - 2:16 PM