- Love a garage sale bargain?
- Pyrmont bridge shared path dangers
- Push to end drip-pricing costs
- Greens Grinch against Christmas
- Sneak peak at Sculptures by the Sea
- Farmers pay for supermarket wars
- Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat?
- Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Truck crash at traffic hotspot I wish various authorities and media would stop calling these smashes involving trucks as 'accidents'. In almost every case ... more
- Tony on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM What a Tool!Lets hope one of the first things the SAS do in Iraq is to make this idiots day! more
- Realistic on The Whisper: Waste at Tafe Surprise surprise, long ago, thirty years back the Liberal NSW Education Minister Terry Metherell rightly said that TAFE was ... more
- ETERNITY... on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam Well Australia can thank Gough Whitlam and Al Grassby and indeed the Labor party for so called multicultural Sydney. more
- Laura on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Shocking, and thoughts go out to those personally affected; speedy recovery all. But let's have a proper (timely ... more
- Yusuf on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM Brain washed idiots. Lock them up and leave them there for life. more
- yusuf on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A man of real substance. My condolences to his family. more
- Yusuf on The Whisper: where burqa ban began Australia has its own values and freedoms and does not have to follow other countries. There are also examples of other ... more
- TEN FOUR... on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Our shabby roads are dangerously congested with heavy trucks in a big hurry and they take little care, whizzing in and out ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough These lavish perpetual prime minister's pensions are a bit of alright! And then a huge budget State Funeral with a ... more
Sydney shootings near 100 this year
Have authorities lost control of our suburbs? With nearly 100 shootings in Sydney this year, what do we need to do? Stuart Bocking with John Robertson on putting an extra 300 police on our suburban streets.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Police confirm two-men killed in an execution style murder in South Wentworthville were already known to them. Assistant Commissioner Nick Kaldas says police are trying to establish what sparked the shooting.
Jason Morrison reveals how cameras on the morning a mongrel decided to mount the Cenotaph were not working as they should. Is it a sign there needs to be a change of direction at town hall this election?
No one is allowed to say what they really feel about the social disaster we are seeing unfolding today. This is becoming a dictatorship?Ian Bell Wednesday 5 September, 2012 - 4:23 PM
Under enforced political multiculturalism we sre losing our freedom.Ian Bell Wednesday 5 September, 2012 - 4:19 PM
We have other cultures forced upon us and now we are paying the price .Ian Bell Wednesday 5 September, 2012 - 4:16 PM
Ahhh the wonders of multiculturalism. Dont you just feel so much more culturally enriched?Robert Wednesday 5 September, 2012 - 9:51 AM
Zero tolerance is the only way, if a known crimm so much looks the wrong way, jail himPeter Monday 3 September, 2012 - 8:27 PM
Another great piece of mind blowing police investigation: "Police confirm two-men killed in an execution style murder in South Wentworthville were already known to them!!! Well done NSW Police Force. Now how about just catching the criminals, who are freely shooting firearms in the community, every damned day!Rodney Monday 3 September, 2012 - 2:16 PM