- Are we losing the war on drugs?
- Anzac Day: just a public holiday?
- Set to be slugged for your gas?
- The man behind the voice of Dr Hook
- Anzac Day: will it always be sacred?
- Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets?
- Angela Catterns with Tina Arena
- Foy Vance talks on Joy of Nothing
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Jessica on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? Lets get "relaxed and comfortable" once again with honest John Howard and competent Peter Costello back. I'm not feeling too ... more
- Tangled Web on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? Well now you can see why the inconsiderate Liberal government are so unnecessarily hitting Australians with an additional ... more
- Kimber on Sick patients will have to pay for GP? My visits to my doctor have never been "free", we live in a regional area and have never had bulk billing and we still pay ... more
- Kimber on When to let a loved one go? Agreed, a very difficult topic, but definitely a case by case basis. Having been in this situation with an elderly loved one ... more
- Coasty on Anger at Anzac Day breast competition I'll put it out there that ANZAC's could make a competition out of anything. If you don't want to rate your own breasts ... more
- Tangled Web on 20 police officers charged this year Ever since the standards were drastically lowered for entry into the police force and the training weakened, the undesirable ... more
- Fred on Bill Shorten on reforming Labor Bull Shorten is a little thick, he is still banging on about dodgy global warming/climate change and his absurd tax, when ... more
- Samuel J on Bill Shorten on reforming Labor I trust, hope and pray the now utterly defunct, useless, incompetent labor party will remain in Opposition for the next 20 ... more
- Craig on Sick patients will have to pay for GP? As for Hockeys nasty GP co-payment, I heard him on radio recently and when asked if he paid his doctor extra money now? ... more
- Greg O on Sick patients will have to pay for GP? Since when was our "free" medical system free? Someone else has always had to pay for it. Even back in day one when the ... more
- Jane M. on Sick patients will have to pay for GP? Has anyone yet asked silly big Joe Hockey, what is the doctor supposed to do, when those sick people in distress with a bad ... more
- Tangled Web on Bill Shorten on reforming Labor According to the old Bill Shorten; â??I have full confidence in Craig Thomsonâ??. Bill Shorten (Aug 2011): Craig Thomson ... more
- Eric (From the West) on When is the flu just a cold? Re: Stuart Bockings comments about a second airport affecting property values. The reality is that we don't know what will ... more
- Tangled Web on Shorten calls for Labor Party reforms Evidently that insincere, plastic Bill Shorten is not all that bright and he is not lonely either. If Labor have nothing ... more
- Tangled Web on When is the flu just a cold? Thanks, that was somewhat informative. We all had a very bad, highly contagious flu like virus in late January and it ... more
- Anonymous on Father's fight to see his daughter Poor Andrew is correct. Way back in 1987 I divorced my very cruel, hate filled wife. Subsequently for the next 20+ years, ... more
- Tangled Web on Anzac Day: reflecting recent battles Amazingly, there are some elements around who still call themselves Australians. They are so ungrateful to our brave ... more
- Tangled Web on William & Kate head to Uluru I am trying my very best, but I just can't get excited about all of this media attention on the royal ... more
- Tangled Web on Baird reshuffle - winners and losers? Lets just hope, that the replacement premier is not just another expensive Grange wine drinker with a bad memory too? And ... more
- Tangled Web on Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks? @Keith A Tudor is obviously correct, how much longer will we accommodate all of this destructive drunkenness? Lets just see ... more
Sydney shootings near 100 this year
Have authorities lost control of our suburbs? With nearly 100 shootings in Sydney this year, what do we need to do? Stuart Bocking with John Robertson on putting an extra 300 police on our suburban streets.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Police confirm two-men killed in an execution style murder in South Wentworthville were already known to them. Assistant Commissioner Nick Kaldas says police are trying to establish what sparked the shooting.
Jason Morrison reveals how cameras on the morning a mongrel decided to mount the Cenotaph were not working as they should. Is it a sign there needs to be a change of direction at town hall this election?
No one is allowed to say what they really feel about the social disaster we are seeing unfolding today. This is becoming a dictatorship?Ian Bell Wednesday 5 September, 2012 - 4:23 PM
Under enforced political multiculturalism we sre losing our freedom.Ian Bell Wednesday 5 September, 2012 - 4:19 PM
We have other cultures forced upon us and now we are paying the price .Ian Bell Wednesday 5 September, 2012 - 4:16 PM
Ahhh the wonders of multiculturalism. Dont you just feel so much more culturally enriched?Robert Wednesday 5 September, 2012 - 9:51 AM
Zero tolerance is the only way, if a known crimm so much looks the wrong way, jail himPeter Monday 3 September, 2012 - 8:27 PM
Another great piece of mind blowing police investigation: "Police confirm two-men killed in an execution style murder in South Wentworthville were already known to them!!! Well done NSW Police Force. Now how about just catching the criminals, who are freely shooting firearms in the community, every damned day!Rodney Monday 3 September, 2012 - 2:16 PM