- Nova Peris sets back race relations?
- 2UE Summer of Cricket
- Pop to Popism at Art Gallery of NSW
- New Gold Opal card for Seniors
- Men now reluctant to help kids?
- Sydney kids calls for Islamic caliphate
- Recycling everyday food scraps
- Joe Hockey's spat at red tape
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Tony on Sydney kids calls for Islamic caliphate And as if the police will get anywhere? These people seem to be able to do whatever they want too, whenever they want too, ... more
- NO MONEY NO HONEY on New Gold Opal card for Seniors Beware, the scheming movers & shaker's agenda is to make a $cashless society. more
- Keith A Tudor on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? @ Realistic-Canberra - well said indeed. It is quite sickening the mess Madame Gillard left us all - including the abject ... more
- Join the Q Society on Sydney turns blind eye to homeless No they don't, when the nameless arrived on leaky boats they were given Government housing, white goods and the never ending ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? Senator Nova Peris was always going to be just another one of failed prime minister JuLia Gillard's sick jokes. No wonder ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Sydney turns blind eye to homeless Our grandstanding, uncaring governments, both Labor/Green & Liberal are donating countless $billions of borrowed $$dollars ... more
- Cleangirl on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? The Token job placer should also stand down, disgraceful. more
- peter on Excise lift: Petrol prices set to rise get more attention on pump price we should be paying after lower crude price drop , why the lag in price drop we pay through ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Why paying more for petrol stinks! I remember the big con, the panic, scare campaign 40 years ago when we were told we would run out of oil within 5 years and ... more
- Greg O on Excise lift: Petrol prices set to rise Well something has to rise if any Government no matter who it might be is going to pay back the massive debt that the Kevin ... more
- Cleangirl on Why paying more for petrol stinks! why not 40c on Dog food, or a charge for cyclists ? Motoring is a necessity. more
- EMPTY TANK on The Whisper: Woolies Woes I wish greedy Woolies and Coles would be stopped from messing about with petrol $prices? This a very big election issue... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin Evidently these days Aussies have got no money to bid with...so much for so called free trade, well done big Joe? more
- Bao Tran on Who let 11yo runaway stay 2 nights? Good question. This day and age you have to be either very brave or very stupid. It shows how society is now. What if it was ... more
- Tanya on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin We wanted to buy an investment property a few years ago. Looked at a lot of different agents, but one of them most ... more
- Joanne L. on Who let 11yo runaway stay 2 nights? After what happened to Daniel Morcombe, I feared the worse, thank God she is alright...there is a very big lesson here for ... more
- Barry G on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin By By Australia , A special thanks to Gough Whitlam for those big reforms , more Labor disasters from back then and many ... more
- Paul on Why no fines for smoke butt tossers? Yes it does bug me when people throw their cigarette butts, thats why I've videoed these idiots to embarrass them on ... more
- Cleangirl on Why no fines for smoke butt tossers? or Cyclists running red lights, cars not using blinkers, people eating on the train, allowing dogs on ovals, dogs in school ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Why no fines for smoke butt tossers? I have on occasions got out of my car picked up the lit butt and tossed it onto their back seat and once I dropped it into ... more
Sydney shootings near 100 this year
Have authorities lost control of our suburbs? With nearly 100 shootings in Sydney this year, what do we need to do? Stuart Bocking with John Robertson on putting an extra 300 police on our suburban streets.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Police confirm two-men killed in an execution style murder in South Wentworthville were already known to them. Assistant Commissioner Nick Kaldas says police are trying to establish what sparked the shooting.
Jason Morrison reveals how cameras on the morning a mongrel decided to mount the Cenotaph were not working as they should. Is it a sign there needs to be a change of direction at town hall this election?
No one is allowed to say what they really feel about the social disaster we are seeing unfolding today. This is becoming a dictatorship?Ian Bell Wednesday 5 September, 2012 - 4:23 PM
Under enforced political multiculturalism we sre losing our freedom.Ian Bell Wednesday 5 September, 2012 - 4:19 PM
We have other cultures forced upon us and now we are paying the price .Ian Bell Wednesday 5 September, 2012 - 4:16 PM
Ahhh the wonders of multiculturalism. Dont you just feel so much more culturally enriched?Robert Wednesday 5 September, 2012 - 9:51 AM
Zero tolerance is the only way, if a known crimm so much looks the wrong way, jail himPeter Monday 3 September, 2012 - 8:27 PM
Another great piece of mind blowing police investigation: "Police confirm two-men killed in an execution style murder in South Wentworthville were already known to them!!! Well done NSW Police Force. Now how about just catching the criminals, who are freely shooting firearms in the community, every damned day!Rodney Monday 3 September, 2012 - 2:16 PM