- Uber: the answer to Sydney cab rides?
- Child found in Quakers Hill drain
- Over treatment with some cancers
- Baird shows huge political courage
- Still cook to Nana's recipes?
- Guy Sebastian is back with Madness
- Halal certification funding terrorists?
- Too much lack of respect these days?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Julie on Halal certification funding terrorists? I used to shop at a Halal shop selling fruit, veg & meat in Canberra. This changed 2 months ago, when they started ... more
- Tony on Halal certification funding terrorists? Halal certification is one of the biggest con jobs out there at the moment. Think about it! Big companies and little ... more
- Craig on Can you trust a politician's promise? No you can't trust them,the mainstream parties are just 2 gangs that have their ideologies foremost in their minds. What ... more
- Glynn on Can you trust a politician's promise? An incoming government, no matter what promises were made during an election campaign has the authority and responsibility ... more
- Greg O on Can you trust a politician's promise? Politicians are just a product of the people. They want to get elected so in order to have a chance they have to say the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Can you trust a politician's promise? You can trust that dancing, cigar smoking, treasurer, that "heavy lifting" big Joe Hockey, as far as you can throw him... more
- STEADY EDDIE... on Eddie Obeid set to face court Steady Eddie reckoned "Jesus told me to do it"? Well done eddie...I wonder whether mystic eddie will be sworn in on the Holy ... more
- Julie on Would you prefer to vote online In Canberra we already have electronic voting for ACT Elections. After allegations of electoral fraud in the last election, ... more
- Cleangirl on SBS want more commercials? SBS and the ABC should not be receiving any taxpayer funding till they stop the Left-wing, Political Correctness and ... more
- Craig on China free trade will raise prices All these "free" trade agreements do not always work in your favour. Going back to the original "Lima"document signed by the ... more
- EVEN MORE LIES... on China free trade will raise prices Wages are rapidly going up in china and imported chinese made goods are rising, already expensive here and millions of our ... more
- Cleangirl on $250m better spent on hospitals? If they can pay players extraordinary amounts of money, they can pay for the upgrade. Tax is for roads, hospitals, public ... more
- Kimber on Sydney brothers off to fight with IS IS are a pathetic disgrace to humanity, all they do is murder other Muslims and abduct and slaughter aid workers who carry ... more
- Robert on Free Trade: will we all benefit So called 'free trade' is a device to allow foreign multinationals to come into a country and consolidate power for the ... more
- Kimber on Qantas goes 70's retro on aircraft Love it, goes to show that some things can go back to the 'good old days'. :) more
- Tony on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Obama going about with his usual dog and pony show to a bunch of gullible morons. Obama is hated in his own country but ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Prime Minister Tony Abbott should of informed the US President Barack Hussein Obama that the planet has been cooling for the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Free Trade: will we all benefit Evidently, a select few at the top of the heap are greatly $benefiting from so called "free trade"? Australia used to be a ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Another nonsense raised by Obama about so called climate change. Evidently, Rudd and/or Gillard have been in his ear at the ... more
- Greg O on Obama urges Australia to "step up" I am out in my backyard at the moment and am all set to save the environment. I have a Jim's Mowing hat, Steve Irwin shirt ... more
Sydney shootings near 100 this year
Have authorities lost control of our suburbs? With nearly 100 shootings in Sydney this year, what do we need to do? Stuart Bocking with John Robertson on putting an extra 300 police on our suburban streets.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Police confirm two-men killed in an execution style murder in South Wentworthville were already known to them. Assistant Commissioner Nick Kaldas says police are trying to establish what sparked the shooting.
Jason Morrison reveals how cameras on the morning a mongrel decided to mount the Cenotaph were not working as they should. Is it a sign there needs to be a change of direction at town hall this election?
No one is allowed to say what they really feel about the social disaster we are seeing unfolding today. This is becoming a dictatorship?Ian Bell Wednesday 5 September, 2012 - 4:23 PM
Under enforced political multiculturalism we sre losing our freedom.Ian Bell Wednesday 5 September, 2012 - 4:19 PM
We have other cultures forced upon us and now we are paying the price .Ian Bell Wednesday 5 September, 2012 - 4:16 PM
Ahhh the wonders of multiculturalism. Dont you just feel so much more culturally enriched?Robert Wednesday 5 September, 2012 - 9:51 AM
Zero tolerance is the only way, if a known crimm so much looks the wrong way, jail himPeter Monday 3 September, 2012 - 8:27 PM
Another great piece of mind blowing police investigation: "Police confirm two-men killed in an execution style murder in South Wentworthville were already known to them!!! Well done NSW Police Force. Now how about just catching the criminals, who are freely shooting firearms in the community, every damned day!Rodney Monday 3 September, 2012 - 2:16 PM