- Home shot at 3 times in 18 months?
- App to track your lost luggage?
- Advertising bucks will help fund rail?
- Criminals returning behind bars?
- Cut the funding of the ABC?
- ICAC: Chris Hartcher quits energy
- Need to save on holiday dollars?
- Having issues streaming 2UE?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Liz on Aussie students are falling behind? Our sub-standard teaching workforce is damaging the future of this country. A large number of teachers are inarticulate, ... more
- Amy on Aussie students are falling behind? If the teacher can not use a red pen to mark their work because it is too confrontational and they can never be FAILED and ... more
- Peter on Aussie students are falling behind? Doesn't matter how much money you throw at the education system! The student will only be as good as the teacher,teaching ... more
- Jester4212 on Handbook for men on women? This book sounds disgustingly stereotypical for both sexes. I really don't think this lady has a clue. more
- peter on Paul Hogan our Aussie Icon thanks to this natural person I started to find out my rights as an Australian more
- Craig on Backflip on backflip over Gonski? Labor projected this "they" never budgeted this it was in forward estimates and they could not see what was happening next ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Cyclists need you to leave a metre? During daylight hours cyclists should ride towards the oncoming traffic to see what is coming at them, they aren't even ... more
- Anne on Another win for people smugglers? How would you know? They don't tell us anything so we can't see its not working, after all the noise they made. more
- Anne on Education: is Pyne out of his depth? Well said John. Pyne's sort of flippancy on the issue is really offensive when its about our kids. There are other things ... more
- Peter of Darwin on Another win for people smugglers? @James W. The only reason why 90% of the people who had TPV now live in Australia is because the Labor Government abolished ... more
- Robert on Another win for people smugglers? @Amy. You will have to forgive Paulo. He is incapable of controlling his anti-White racism. more
- Robert on Another win for people smugglers? @Paulo. Australia is not a democracy. If Australia was a democracy there would be no multiculturalism. WE were not allowed ... more
- Barry Mackenzie on Teachers strike, but agree to payrise What part am i missing , 100k for a teacher , maybe everyone should work for public service and see how the country gets on ... more
- paulo on Another win for people smugglers? i will explain amy.I know the liberals won, however Peter wants to dissolve parliament and have just the liberals .I ... more
- Peter on Another win for people smugglers? Bad luck Paul your Liberal buddies are going down with the boat people ships, Have another whinge on your TV show tonight more
- Peter on Rate the Abbott govt. report card One term wonder more
- Suzie McDonald on Ever attended an odd wedding? Such a good idea! more
- Amy on Another win for people smugglers? Please explain, paulo, how Peters comments are fascist or non democratic?The Conservatives, like it or not won the election. ... more
- James W on Another win for people smugglers? 90% of those who received a TPV under Howard now reside in Australia. Doesn't strike me as much of a deterrent. more
- paulo on Another win for people smugglers? Peter get out of Australia and take your fascist comments with you.This is a democracy .If you cant except it then ... more
Sydney shootings near 100 this year
Have authorities lost control of our suburbs? With nearly 100 shootings in Sydney this year, what do we need to do? Stuart Bocking with John Robertson on putting an extra 300 police on our suburban streets.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Police confirm two-men killed in an execution style murder in South Wentworthville were already known to them. Assistant Commissioner Nick Kaldas says police are trying to establish what sparked the shooting.
Jason Morrison reveals how cameras on the morning a mongrel decided to mount the Cenotaph were not working as they should. Is it a sign there needs to be a change of direction at town hall this election?
No one is allowed to say what they really feel about the social disaster we are seeing unfolding today. This is becoming a dictatorship?Ian Bell Wednesday 5 September, 2012 - 4:23 PM
Under enforced political multiculturalism we sre losing our freedom.Ian Bell Wednesday 5 September, 2012 - 4:19 PM
We have other cultures forced upon us and now we are paying the price .Ian Bell Wednesday 5 September, 2012 - 4:16 PM
Ahhh the wonders of multiculturalism. Dont you just feel so much more culturally enriched?Robert Wednesday 5 September, 2012 - 9:51 AM
Zero tolerance is the only way, if a known crimm so much looks the wrong way, jail himPeter Monday 3 September, 2012 - 8:27 PM
Another great piece of mind blowing police investigation: "Police confirm two-men killed in an execution style murder in South Wentworthville were already known to them!!! Well done NSW Police Force. Now how about just catching the criminals, who are freely shooting firearms in the community, every damned day!Rodney Monday 3 September, 2012 - 2:16 PM