- Cricket calendar: Live on 2UE in 2013-14
- Should the smack be banned?
- Public transport costs to rise
- Coming Soon, A new 2UE
- PM keen to stop Toyota closure?
- Overweight: OK to say a man is fat?
- End of Aussie car manufacturing?
- What angers you on Sydney roads?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Jester4212 on Should the smack be banned? It should be at the discretion of the parent.This should not be a law enforced by the government. I agree with the PM's ... more
- Robert on End of Aussie car manufacturing? Why should anyone complain? You all wanted globalisation and here it is taking away jobs and sending our economy downhill to ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Move aside macaroon, eclair's here! Where are the ones for Diabetics? more
- Kimber on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 Yes I voted Liberal but I don't think the entire blame sits with politics.I am very sorry for the workers but how many ... more
- Kimber on Christmas lights being knocked off? It not only brings joy for people to see the lights but also for the people who take the time to put them out. We have not ... more
- Kimber on Knockout: deadly game of the streets Talk about 'life imitating art' this is life imitating violent electronic games, these thugs have no handle on what's real ... more
- Keith A Tudor B.Ec on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 @ Joe posting here - too right it was the damned Unions and their unrelenting wage demands and so call enterprice bargaining ... more
- Samuel J on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 I blame none other than the greedy mob General Motors Chevrolet in Detroit and the Workers' Union for this decision. They ... more
- Joe on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 Well done Australians. Clap, clap, clap. To all those who placed their cross over the LIBERAL box in the past election, be ... more
- James W on Why are Coalition behind in polls? Back flipping is Tony's and Joe's preferred method of movement, these days. A good thing Joe dropped quite a few kgs, he's ... more
- paulo on Tributes flow for Nelson Mandela Never forget here in Australia our treatment of blacks.from the end of the 19th century until the 1960s half caste children ... more
- Cleangirl on Is cheerleading really a sport? Yes, but they should be wearing over-alls, not shaving under their arms and they require tribal tattoos, or so want the ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Why are Coalition behind in polls? I doubt the veracity of this so called 'poll.' It was most probable that it was conducted in 'die-hard' labor party and ... more
- PJ on Why are Coalition behind in polls? One sentence; Labor Left OWN the media.Coalition has been blamed for the Spy scandal, Qantas and Holden. All problems ... more
- Jo on Are Sydney's trains too unreliable? Yes trains are unreliable but from someone who catches a bus 10-12 times a week or more buses are worse and something needs ... more
- peter on Why are Coalition behind in polls? I don't care if they are behind in the polls at least we don't have to listen ugly voice of Gillard I think it is funny how ... more
- James W on Why are Coalition behind in polls? People are probably realising that the 2013 vintage LNP are at least as big a bullsh#*ters as any other Governing party that ... more
- annette on Why are Coalition behind in polls? the fact that the liberals want to kill off our car industry and kill off our national airline , both should be bailed out. ... more
- rolland on Why are Coalition behind in polls? sick of all the lies from this govt the secrecy with hiding the boats, the attacks on our national broadcaster, christopher ... more
- ahmed on Mandela: lessons we can all learn Robert the normal racist answer.Just because you think the racist white only policy was fine does not mean that all whites ... more
Sydney thugs creating no-go zones
Is it a sign of the times when the police riot squad drive around the Sydney CBD at night ready to quell alcohol and drug-fuelled violence. George & Paul with Dr Gordian Fulde from St Vincents on CBD no-go zones.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
If they really want to fix the out of control crime issue? Employ Roger Rogerson as a hands on consultant to the no force NSW Police Force-who evidently have forgotten how to do their job. Roger Rogerson has not forgotten how to do things and Roger dodger will clean up the mess in no time at all for 1/2 the price.Lyall Tuesday 7 February, 2012 - 3:32 PM
Why should it take 10 years Robyn, just chanhe the laws, should take about a week,
O'Farrell was quick to throw the blame around in opposition now that he's in power he's doing bugger allPete Tuesday 7 February, 2012 - 1:29 PM
Start by putting policemen back on the beat and stop using socially and politically correct pigmies to try and enforce the law. A six foot burly policeman will always instill the fear of god into most crim's.Peter Tuesday 7 February, 2012 - 12:12 PM
I aggree with Rachel, why are we employing police officers who are little, delicate, too young and clearly unable to control a difficult situation. If we can`t send police women out alone, why are we paying them the same as men, who can patrol alone. Also, both sexes need to hide those silly tattoos, Tweety Birds on the forearm and LOVE & HATE on their fingers make them look like they don`t even want respect for their positionsJohn A Tuesday 7 February, 2012 - 10:30 AM
How damned stupid is this worthless Labor trol Peter. Blaming Liberal for reckless Labor's 14 years of accumulative damage to everything in NSW. Which will take at least 10 years to fix up. Leave it alone Peter.Robyn Monday 6 February, 2012 - 8:00 PM
Thought Barry was gonna change everything what a pathetic excuse of a premier he isPeter Monday 6 February, 2012 - 4:11 PM