- Blacktown councilors going soft?
- $7 co-payment fee abandoned?
- The Whisper: Maccas for a drink?
- Driverless cars need to be assertive
- 100th anniversary of the Anzacs
- Do we really need local councils?
- Phil Hughes 'critical' in St Vincents
- What is the cause of autism?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kylie Kelly on Baby found in Quakers Hill drain This will put the pro-abortionists into a frenzy. See how all life is precious, not just the politicians' lives, who ... more
- Julie on Halal certification funding terrorists? I used to shop at a Halal shop selling fruit, veg & meat in Canberra. This changed 2 months ago, when they started ... more
- Tony on Halal certification funding terrorists? Halal certification is one of the biggest con jobs out there at the moment. Think about it! Big companies and little ... more
- Craig on Can you trust a politician's promise? No you can't trust them,the mainstream parties are just 2 gangs that have their ideologies foremost in their minds. What ... more
- Glynn on Can you trust a politician's promise? An incoming government, no matter what promises were made during an election campaign has the authority and responsibility ... more
- Greg O on Can you trust a politician's promise? Politicians are just a product of the people. They want to get elected so in order to have a chance they have to say the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Can you trust a politician's promise? You can trust that dancing, cigar smoking, treasurer, that "heavy lifting" big Joe Hockey, as far as you can throw him... more
- STEADY EDDIE... on Eddie Obeid set to face court Steady Eddie reckoned "Jesus told me to do it"? Well done eddie...I wonder whether mystic eddie will be sworn in on the Holy ... more
- Julie on Would you prefer to vote online In Canberra we already have electronic voting for ACT Elections. After allegations of electoral fraud in the last election, ... more
- Cleangirl on SBS want more commercials? SBS and the ABC should not be receiving any taxpayer funding till they stop the Left-wing, Political Correctness and ... more
- Craig on China free trade will raise prices All these "free" trade agreements do not always work in your favour. Going back to the original "Lima"document signed by the ... more
- EVEN MORE LIES... on China free trade will raise prices Wages are rapidly going up in china and imported chinese made goods are rising, already expensive here and millions of our ... more
- Cleangirl on $250m better spent on hospitals? If they can pay players extraordinary amounts of money, they can pay for the upgrade. Tax is for roads, hospitals, public ... more
- Kimber on Sydney brothers off to fight with IS IS are a pathetic disgrace to humanity, all they do is murder other Muslims and abduct and slaughter aid workers who carry ... more
- Robert on Free Trade: will we all benefit So called 'free trade' is a device to allow foreign multinationals to come into a country and consolidate power for the ... more
- Kimber on Qantas goes 70's retro on aircraft Love it, goes to show that some things can go back to the 'good old days'. :) more
- Tony on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Obama going about with his usual dog and pony show to a bunch of gullible morons. Obama is hated in his own country but ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Prime Minister Tony Abbott should of informed the US President Barack Hussein Obama that the planet has been cooling for the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Free Trade: will we all benefit Evidently, a select few at the top of the heap are greatly $benefiting from so called "free trade"? Australia used to be a ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Another nonsense raised by Obama about so called climate change. Evidently, Rudd and/or Gillard have been in his ear at the ... more
Sydney thugs creating no-go zones
Is it a sign of the times when the police riot squad drive around the Sydney CBD at night ready to quell alcohol and drug-fuelled violence. George & Paul with Dr Gordian Fulde from St Vincents on CBD no-go zones.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
If they really want to fix the out of control crime issue? Employ Roger Rogerson as a hands on consultant to the no force NSW Police Force-who evidently have forgotten how to do their job. Roger Rogerson has not forgotten how to do things and Roger dodger will clean up the mess in no time at all for 1/2 the price.Lyall Tuesday 7 February, 2012 - 3:32 PM
Why should it take 10 years Robyn, just chanhe the laws, should take about a week,
O'Farrell was quick to throw the blame around in opposition now that he's in power he's doing bugger allPete Tuesday 7 February, 2012 - 1:29 PM
Start by putting policemen back on the beat and stop using socially and politically correct pigmies to try and enforce the law. A six foot burly policeman will always instill the fear of god into most crim's.Peter Tuesday 7 February, 2012 - 12:12 PM
I aggree with Rachel, why are we employing police officers who are little, delicate, too young and clearly unable to control a difficult situation. If we can`t send police women out alone, why are we paying them the same as men, who can patrol alone. Also, both sexes need to hide those silly tattoos, Tweety Birds on the forearm and LOVE & HATE on their fingers make them look like they don`t even want respect for their positionsJohn A Tuesday 7 February, 2012 - 10:30 AM
How damned stupid is this worthless Labor trol Peter. Blaming Liberal for reckless Labor's 14 years of accumulative damage to everything in NSW. Which will take at least 10 years to fix up. Leave it alone Peter.Robyn Monday 6 February, 2012 - 8:00 PM
Thought Barry was gonna change everything what a pathetic excuse of a premier he isPeter Monday 6 February, 2012 - 4:11 PM