- Jacob Borg wins the Citroen DS3
- Mike Baird now 44th NSW Premier
- Gary O'Callaghan on Talk Back Radio
- If those were my kids, I'd...
- Barry O'Farrell takes to Twitter
- Have you met the royal couple?
- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O'Farrell the man
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Mike Baird set to become Premier Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Shaun...Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever ... more
- Harry on Would you like us to be a republic? @adriano you sound a little confused, don't let the facts get in your way. The IMF have directed bankrupt England to print ... more
- Tangled Web on Mike Baird set to become Premier Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on Pension age to be lifted to 70? The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
Targeting all Kings Cross problems
Former Assistant Police Commissioner and Author of 'Blood Money' Clive Small with George & Paul on just how dangerous a place is Kings Cross. He says it's time to target all problems, not just transport.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Sydney City Council has released a transport plan to fix Kings Cross after the king-hit killing of teenager Thomas Kelly. Jason Morrison on what is proposed and what needs to be done to fix the cross.
Is red tape risking your security? Stuart Bocking & Lord Mayor Clover Moore on why CCTV cameras are desperately wanted, bureaucracy holds them back and criminals are getting away with murder.
The need for the Riot Squad on sat night in Berowra could have been avoided if they didn`t send a little girl with the policeman to see what was going on, she was an easy target for the party goers to think they could start abusing them, Kings Cross gets the same treatment.Johannes Monday 16 July, 2012 - 10:11 AM
Zero tolerance all you want.. the fact of the matter is that the courts are not handing out sever penalties for this huge spike of crime, things are not going to improve whilst judges are handing out small parking ticket fines.Wise Man Steve Monday 16 July, 2012 - 9:52 AM
ZERO TOLERANCE IS THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM;
I am not amazed that our new-age filled NSW police disregard zero tolerance and implausibly argue against it. Our inactive police are 'no longer a force' anymore and are really part of the rapidly long escalating crime problem. The "tolerant" ineffective NSW police, are everyday sounding more like excuse making social workers, whenever it conveniently suits them. New York Police ZERO TOLERANCE is the obvious answer! In the meantime our confused children in school need to be educated with discipline once again, they have lost respect and have been taught the new-age green ways with a rights for whatever, whenever it pleases them attitude, having very little respect for older people for themselves or for other people's property.
N.B. Given the crime crisis thats is going on, I was not astounded to hear the ex-Police Commissioner Clive Small's softly, softly excuses!?Fred Saturday 14 July, 2012 - 1:44 PM