- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- Canadian attack Canberra wake-up
- Horrific scenes of animal cruelty
- Love a garage sale bargain?
- Pyrmont bridge shared path dangers
- Push to end drip-pricing costs
- Greens Grinch against Christmas
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Truck crash at traffic hotspot I wish various authorities and media would stop calling these smashes involving trucks as 'accidents'. In almost every case ... more
- Tony on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM What a Tool!Lets hope one of the first things the SAS do in Iraq is to make this idiots day! more
- Realistic on The Whisper: Waste at Tafe Surprise surprise, long ago, thirty years back the Liberal NSW Education Minister Terry Metherell rightly said that TAFE was ... more
- ETERNITY... on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam Well Australia can thank Gough Whitlam and Al Grassby and indeed the Labor party for so called multicultural Sydney. more
- Laura on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Shocking, and thoughts go out to those personally affected; speedy recovery all. But let's have a proper (timely ... more
- Yusuf on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM Brain washed idiots. Lock them up and leave them there for life. more
- yusuf on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A man of real substance. My condolences to his family. more
- Yusuf on The Whisper: where burqa ban began Australia has its own values and freedoms and does not have to follow other countries. There are also examples of other ... more
- TEN FOUR... on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Our shabby roads are dangerously congested with heavy trucks in a big hurry and they take little care, whizzing in and out ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough These lavish perpetual prime minister's pensions are a bit of alright! And then a huge budget State Funeral with a ... more
Targeting all Kings Cross problems
Former Assistant Police Commissioner and Author of 'Blood Money' Clive Small with George & Paul on just how dangerous a place is Kings Cross. He says it's time to target all problems, not just transport.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Sydney City Council has released a transport plan to fix Kings Cross after the king-hit killing of teenager Thomas Kelly. Jason Morrison on what is proposed and what needs to be done to fix the cross.
Is red tape risking your security? Stuart Bocking & Lord Mayor Clover Moore on why CCTV cameras are desperately wanted, bureaucracy holds them back and criminals are getting away with murder.
The need for the Riot Squad on sat night in Berowra could have been avoided if they didn`t send a little girl with the policeman to see what was going on, she was an easy target for the party goers to think they could start abusing them, Kings Cross gets the same treatment.Johannes Monday 16 July, 2012 - 10:11 AM
Zero tolerance all you want.. the fact of the matter is that the courts are not handing out sever penalties for this huge spike of crime, things are not going to improve whilst judges are handing out small parking ticket fines.Wise Man Steve Monday 16 July, 2012 - 9:52 AM
ZERO TOLERANCE IS THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM;
I am not amazed that our new-age filled NSW police disregard zero tolerance and implausibly argue against it. Our inactive police are 'no longer a force' anymore and are really part of the rapidly long escalating crime problem. The "tolerant" ineffective NSW police, are everyday sounding more like excuse making social workers, whenever it conveniently suits them. New York Police ZERO TOLERANCE is the obvious answer! In the meantime our confused children in school need to be educated with discipline once again, they have lost respect and have been taught the new-age green ways with a rights for whatever, whenever it pleases them attitude, having very little respect for older people for themselves or for other people's property.
N.B. Given the crime crisis thats is going on, I was not astounded to hear the ex-Police Commissioner Clive Small's softly, softly excuses!?Fred Saturday 14 July, 2012 - 1:44 PM