- Believe in the power of prayers?
- Christmas naughty & nice list
- Ashes 3rd test ball by ball on 2UE
- Facebook's most popular of 2013
- Is cheerleading really a sport?
- Delivery deadlines need a re-think?
- Are Sydney's trains too unreliable?
- Why are Coalition behind in polls?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Jo on Are Sydney's trains too unreliable? Yes trains are unreliable but from someone who catches a bus 10-12 times a week or more buses are worse and something needs ... more
- peter on Why are Coalition behind in polls? I don't care if they are behind in the polls at least we don't have to listen ugly voice of Gillard I think it is funny how ... more
- James W on Why are Coalition behind in polls? People are probably realising that the 2013 vintage LNP are at least as big a bullsh#*ters as any other Governing party that ... more
- annette on Why are Coalition behind in polls? the fact that the liberals want to kill off our car industry and kill off our national airline , both should be bailed out. ... more
- rolland on Why are Coalition behind in polls? sick of all the lies from this govt the secrecy with hiding the boats, the attacks on our national broadcaster, christopher ... more
- ahmed on Mandela: lessons we can all learn Robert the normal racist answer.Just because you think the racist white only policy was fine does not mean that all whites ... more
- Felicia on Why are Coalition behind in polls? Political analysis with Dicko. That'll do me. more
- Stew on Expect intense bushfires more often The professor has zero cred. Just look at his record....Glad he is off the taxpayers teat. History will judge him ... more
- peter on Expect intense bushfires more often gee you don't think the land clearing laws had anything to do with the scrub build up and the red tape you have to go ... more
- mick on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? You are a racist Ahmed, stupid claim. more
- Keith A Tudor on Tributes flow for Nelson Mandela Nelson Mandela - a thoroughly great and an outstandingly honest and capable man indeed. Except for John Howard and I ... more
- Jonathon L Benson on Aussie students are falling behind? I would also like to see their left wing Union abolished and replaced by a Management Board comprising Parents and a few ... more
- Robert on Mandela: lessons we can all learn @ahmed. The White Australia policy was fine. Our people didn't build this country with multiculturalism in mind. They built ... more
- Jenny Biddle on Qantas: should Alan Joyce resign? I agree that Alan Joyce and the Board of Qantas should go, It has been a downhill spiral since Joyce took charge. Virgin ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Cyclists need you to leave a metre? @ Jester4212, much larger, heavier and faster vehicle.Q.Why do they expose themselves to danger and death.A. They are stupid! more
- ahmed on Mandela: lessons we can all learn Never forget that Australia had a racist WHITE ONLY policy till 1973. In 1975 the Whitlam Government passed the Racial ... more
- STEVE on Mandela: lessons we can all learn south africa has a long journey to fight for economic justice.The government has been too complacent.However Mandela is a ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Tributes flow for Nelson Mandela A great man who will go down in history as a great leader with wisdom, courage and fortitude. He will reap his eternal ... more
- Craig on Crime in Sydney funding jihadists? @Ahmed, are we not all human beings first? And in saying that should we not treat all of our fellow human beings with ... more
- ricky on Gay marriage: seeking equality? Australia treats equal marriage just as they treated equality for aborigines.Its shamefull/ more
Targeting all Kings Cross problems
Former Assistant Police Commissioner and Author of 'Blood Money' Clive Small with George & Paul on just how dangerous a place is Kings Cross. He says it's time to target all problems, not just transport.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Sydney City Council has released a transport plan to fix Kings Cross after the king-hit killing of teenager Thomas Kelly. Jason Morrison on what is proposed and what needs to be done to fix the cross.
Is red tape risking your security? Stuart Bocking & Lord Mayor Clover Moore on why CCTV cameras are desperately wanted, bureaucracy holds them back and criminals are getting away with murder.
The need for the Riot Squad on sat night in Berowra could have been avoided if they didn`t send a little girl with the policeman to see what was going on, she was an easy target for the party goers to think they could start abusing them, Kings Cross gets the same treatment.Johannes Monday 16 July, 2012 - 10:11 AM
Zero tolerance all you want.. the fact of the matter is that the courts are not handing out sever penalties for this huge spike of crime, things are not going to improve whilst judges are handing out small parking ticket fines.Wise Man Steve Monday 16 July, 2012 - 9:52 AM
ZERO TOLERANCE IS THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM;
I am not amazed that our new-age filled NSW police disregard zero tolerance and implausibly argue against it. Our inactive police are 'no longer a force' anymore and are really part of the rapidly long escalating crime problem. The "tolerant" ineffective NSW police, are everyday sounding more like excuse making social workers, whenever it conveniently suits them. New York Police ZERO TOLERANCE is the obvious answer! In the meantime our confused children in school need to be educated with discipline once again, they have lost respect and have been taught the new-age green ways with a rights for whatever, whenever it pleases them attitude, having very little respect for older people for themselves or for other people's property.
N.B. Given the crime crisis thats is going on, I was not astounded to hear the ex-Police Commissioner Clive Small's softly, softly excuses!?Fred Saturday 14 July, 2012 - 1:44 PM