- Disabled parking demerit points
- Phillip Hughes: Greg Matthews Tribute
- Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute!
- AIRA gossip from Richard Wilkins
- Council protest ships at White Bay
- Cowan appeals Morcombe confession
- Shorten plays co-payment all wrong?
- Phil Hughes: Ambo response queires
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- md nurul amin on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! pathetic news for me and shocked at the dawn demise of HUGE. CA lost a legend' tribute to him more
- Paul Carter on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My condolences to Phillip Hughes Family, Friends and the Cricket Fraternity after his tragic death yesterday. more
- Yvonne Holmes on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My deepest sympathy to Phillip Hughes' family at this tragic time. I have joined thousands of others in crying for your ... more
- Mohammed Salim on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! In Memory of Philip HughesCricket is not just a game but a family. We are all brothers ; surpassing borders and nations. We ... more
- Dr Wajdi Hadi on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My Condolences to family and to all Australia,May God give patience to his family and friends.I suggets to gather support to ... more
- kathleen, richard, ryan & blake on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! We have followed your journey and with sadness, we along with your family and friends mourn the loss of a talented player ... more
- Colin on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! A very very sad day for the world of cricket. So sorry for Phillip Hughes and his family. RIP PhilSpare a thought for Sean ... more
- sada siwan on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! have not met him, but there are some cricketers whom I just like and Phil is one of them. may god be with you and rest in ... more
- Trevor Lord on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Deeply saddened as an ex East St resident. Knew his mum casually at Macksville RSL.his uncle cut my 90 year old parents ... more
- Ross & Sylvia Tollow on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! We express our deepest sympathy to all the Hughes family, may your son and brother rest in peace. Our thoughts are also with ... more
- Tejas on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My best wishes to the family. He passed playing the game he loved. He reminds us how precious life is. Please let his death ... more
- Sylvia Krupenin & Nina Ersh on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! RIP Phillip Hughes,Deepest condolences to his family, friends and his team mates. My prayers and thoughts are with you at ... more
- YESHUA.. on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! God have mercy on Phil's soul, merciful Jesus have mercy on Phil and I hope and pray that Phil is in the Book of ... more
- Muhammad Sheraz on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Deeply saddened to hear about PHIL Hughes passes away, don't have words to say, it left me in tears , my sympathy and ... more
- edmund hunt on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! I;am just gutted for his family and the whole cricket community which is a massive part of aust sport- he walked my son ... more
- Matt on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Phillip was a great player. An all round good bloke. He will be missed. Rest In Peace mate. more
- Robyn Hanna on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! I was at the Sydney Cricket Ground in the M.A Noble stand as was his Mum and Dad taking the video of the 100 runs that he ... more
- sangamesha on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Philip Hughes RIP,I am so sad. more
- Will on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! RIP Phil HughesIf the first test still goes ahead Phil Hughes should still be named and Australia should take the field with ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on $7 co-payment fee abandoned? That dancing, cigar smoking, treasurer, "heavy lifting" U.N. 's big Joe Hockey and Mathias Corman are self-serving ... more
Targeting all Kings Cross problems
Former Assistant Police Commissioner and Author of 'Blood Money' Clive Small with George & Paul on just how dangerous a place is Kings Cross. He says it's time to target all problems, not just transport.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Sydney City Council has released a transport plan to fix Kings Cross after the king-hit killing of teenager Thomas Kelly. Jason Morrison on what is proposed and what needs to be done to fix the cross.
Is red tape risking your security? Stuart Bocking & Lord Mayor Clover Moore on why CCTV cameras are desperately wanted, bureaucracy holds them back and criminals are getting away with murder.
The need for the Riot Squad on sat night in Berowra could have been avoided if they didn`t send a little girl with the policeman to see what was going on, she was an easy target for the party goers to think they could start abusing them, Kings Cross gets the same treatment.Johannes Monday 16 July, 2012 - 10:11 AM
Zero tolerance all you want.. the fact of the matter is that the courts are not handing out sever penalties for this huge spike of crime, things are not going to improve whilst judges are handing out small parking ticket fines.Wise Man Steve Monday 16 July, 2012 - 9:52 AM
ZERO TOLERANCE IS THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM;
I am not amazed that our new-age filled NSW police disregard zero tolerance and implausibly argue against it. Our inactive police are 'no longer a force' anymore and are really part of the rapidly long escalating crime problem. The "tolerant" ineffective NSW police, are everyday sounding more like excuse making social workers, whenever it conveniently suits them. New York Police ZERO TOLERANCE is the obvious answer! In the meantime our confused children in school need to be educated with discipline once again, they have lost respect and have been taught the new-age green ways with a rights for whatever, whenever it pleases them attitude, having very little respect for older people for themselves or for other people's property.
N.B. Given the crime crisis thats is going on, I was not astounded to hear the ex-Police Commissioner Clive Small's softly, softly excuses!?Fred Saturday 14 July, 2012 - 1:44 PM