- Have you lost faith in politicians?
- Royal family’s affection for Australia?
- Ralf Fiennes with John & Garry
- No alternative but for Barry to resign?
- Keneally on O’Farrell resignation
- Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier
- Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed?
- Would you like us to be a republic?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
- Hank on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Ardent Tony is laying it on a little thick? What else has iffy Barry been up to? Funny how Barry suddenly backflipped on ... more
- Tony on No alternative but for Barry to resign? It takes a man with principles to do what so many others on the opposing side of politics would fight tooth and nail to ... more
- Diana Warren on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I heard the interview with John & Gary this morning & was convinced Barry O'Farrel was being honest in his comments. Now ... more
- Les on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation Hardly surprising coming from iffy Barry. It is good to see the ICAC act without fear or favour. more
- Jaydee on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation Sadly politics appears to often attract the wrong kind of people. more
- Angela Coombes on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I trust he doesn't make a bigger mistake and put Gladys Berjiklian in as premier. She has already stuffed up the train ... more
- Tangled Web on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier Just one thing on this "Thankyou Note".This wine was sent to O'Farrell in 2011. That is three years ago. I wonder who it was ... more
- Samuel J on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation What would 'Bambi' know - she headed the monumentally disgraced NSW labor party 'government' which went down the shoot with ... more
- PAULO on Would you like us to be a republic? Unelected,expensive,classist,non transparent !!Australia is independent -helloBd enough being British and having her as head ... more
- PAULO on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I think If I had got an expensive bottle of wine like that i would NEVER forget it!Barry insults our intelligence. more
- kyle on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier Tell you what,that dung head does not remember a 3 Grand Grange and he still wants to be a Premier of NSW.Good riddance. We ... more
- Steve on Would you like us to be a republic? People should keep in mind, that in a once proud and mighty, now bankrupt England, the most popular boy's name is Mohammad. ... more
- Michael on Would you like us to be a republic? I was always against a Republic, but after watching the devious way that hypocrites Tony Abbott and his "heavy lifting" mate ... more
- Kimber on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier Very disappointed in the Prime Minister, just watched him say in a press conference that Barry O'Farrell did the honourable ... more
- Angela Coombes on Would you like us to be a republic? We should retain the monarchy - it has worked well for the system of government in Australia. The only downside is the ... more
- Coasty on What happened to $3,000 Grange? If the bottle of Grange was delivered by a 'courier', then where's the signature? I've been a warehouse and logistics ... more
- Suzanne on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith When those two considerate statesmen, Prime Minister 'honest' John Howard and Treasurer Peter Costello were diligently ... more
- Todd on Russian jet buzzes US warship Theatrical President Barack Hussein Obama and President Vladimir Putin are obviously chalk and cheese. Respected, Putin is a ... more
- John Wan on Badgery's Creek for 2nd Airport Why don't we expand Kingsford Smith Airport by using reclaim land.Kansai international airport is built entirely on reclaim ... more
Teen dies after Kings Cross assault
A teenager who was king hit in Sydney's Kings Cross on the weekend has died in hospital. Two Murrays discuss the attack on Thomas Kelly by an unknown man as he walked along Victoria Street.
Mr Kelly, who was talking on his phone at the time of the unprovoked attack around 10pm, collapsed to the ground.
The offender fled the scene while the teenager was rushed to hospital in a critical condition with head injuries.
He died late on Monday after his life support was switched off, police said.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Inspector Paul McDonald of Kings Cross Police speaks with Paul Murray about the emotional press conference, and just how the public can help to find the fellow who caused this tragic incident.
Police said a number of witnesses had come forward but CCTV footage of the scene had been inconclusive.
The attacker has been described as a solidly built Caucasian man, about 170cm tall, with short brown hair. He was wearing dark jeans and dark jumper.
Any help, call Crimestoppers 1800 333 000.
Detectives say they have already received a number of calls from potential witnesses, while officers continue to trawl through CCTV footage.
Police Minister Mike Gallacher has told Jason Morrison the community expects the courts to come down hard on such offenders.
Sydney Police say they've heard from many potential witnesses to a fatal KINGS CROSS bashing - since the victims' parents made a public appeal.
The stranger who attacked 18-year-old Thomas Kelly on Saturday night, remains at large.
But Assistant Police Commissioner Mark Murdoch tells Paul Murray the appeal by his parents, has drawn a huge response.
There is no excuse for violence. The man responsible for the death of a teen in Kings Cross should face the full force of the law. Police Minister Mike Gallacher & Jason Morrison on what the community expects.
if they catch the guy that did this I would hope that our capable justice system turns around and gives this person a life sentence behind bars without delay. I would be extremely pissed off if this person gets away with anything under 20 Years.. I feel sorry for the parents and this is a true example that our justice system stinks because it does not put the fear into these pretend criminals that think they are hard walking the streets. and while judges sit on their asses getting paid loads of money giving away light sentences for murder it's obvious that now criminals feel they can get away with murder!Wise Man Steve Wednesday 11 July, 2012 - 9:02 AM