- Homelessness growing with women?
- Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali
- Gerry red faced on his bulk love email
- Natarsha & Craig join Dicko & Sarah
- Do we still need a Women's Day?
- Life in war-torn South Sudan
- Derryn Hinch emerges from prison
- Kit Harrington on making movies
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kimber on Scrap the My School website? Well said @Coasty!!! :) more
- Kimber on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? OMG, pay people to lose weight, pay people to quit smoking, now this.From the time kids can eat solid food fruit and ... more
- Jester4212 on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? Why why why must the govenrment become involved?! Even for parents to pay their children to do this is unbelieveable. They ... more
- Coasty on Scrap the My School website? Ridiculous. I'm now finding the teaching industry has gotten hysterical & political. The My Schools website was one of the ... more
- Jester4212 on A pizza stuffed with cheeseburgers? I can't believe what I'm watching. Disgusting. more
- William Coleman on Drugs & alcohol affecting our schools The classroom today is yesterdays psychiatric ward. more
- William Coleman on Chinese buying up Sydney housing? So the big money comes to oz and home prices soar .Meanwhile we buy products from Asian countries because it is so cheap due ... more
- Jester4212 on Should we pay people to lose weight? Cold hard cash is a complete cop-out, just like the baby bonus. I'm all for wanting to help these people out. But have ... more
- Greg O on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Of course Kevin will stop the war and I have no doubt he will also help the Russians tackle global warming by putting pink ... more
- Coasty on Sydney's outbreak of ablutophobia No-one minds backpackers. They're great. I was one & I want my kids to do it. The problem here, is one that's all too ... more
- Cleangirl on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Kevin ? Twins sharing the same name. Why is he allowed in with the U.N ? Why do we even financially support both Kevin and ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on What frustrates you on our trains? What frustrates you on our trains?That they refuse to supply a mobile number so that we can give them live updates of ... more
- Jester4212 on Sydney's outbreak of ablutophobia Well said. more
- David T. on Schapelle to be sent back to prison? More appropriate would be for Indonesia to ban Channel 7 reporters from entering its' territories. more
- helen on Bring back death penalty for murder? Hello Angela, I also was taken aback by Tony Abbot's 'warning' to Russia. Our Pm. has to remember he is not in the ... more
- Pter on Can we expect war in the Crimea? So what if there is? No fan of Russia, but if you had to choose between it and the economic, social and now ethnic basket ... more
- Jester4212 on Bring back death penalty for murder? Totally agree Garry. Not sure that any government will concur with what you say, but I'm sure that most of your logically ... more
- Tony on Can we expect war in the Crimea? Properly but with the world now being lead by a raging socialist powderpuff president in the United States, who is going to ... more
- Coasty on Pensioners targeted in budget cuts? When pensioners get as much as new Australians & refugee's then talk to me. Fix that first. But if people are talking about ... more
- Coasty on Bring back death penalty for murder? We're are at the point, where there is a real increase in premeditated & totally unrepentant, vicious murders of the very ... more
Teenage firebugs granted bail
Authorities have lashed out at bail being granted to three Sydney teenagers, charged with deliberately lighting a bushfire in Shalvey.
It took fire crews more than two and a half hours to bring the blaze under control in the extreme conditions - only just managing to stop it damaging property.
Premier Barry O'Farrell says he's frustrated at the decision, suggesting a short stint in detention may have driven home the seriousness of the offence.
Stuart Bocking with Detective Inspector Dave Goddard of Mount Druitt LAC on the charges.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
John Stanley discusses whether the severe fire conditions and extensive coverage of bushfires would have encouraged firebugs to start more fires.
A psychologist says it's impossible to know why three Sydney teenagers accused of deliberately starting a bushfire at Shalvey would've done it.
The boys aged just 14-and 15 were arrested near the scene - as the blaze burnt through ten-hectares and threatened homes in yesterday's extreme conditions.
Professor James Ogloff from Monash University says there are different motivations for fire bugs.
When you purchase a ticket to a major concert, you're paying for more than the artist whose music you've come to hear. John Stanley with music writer Bernard Zuel on who gets what from a standard $150 ticket.
Police are hunting for six-young men who broke into half-a-dozen homes in Auburn late last year and attacked residents with axes and machetes. John Stanley on the local gang that is terrorizing sleeping residents.
Yes, It never ceases to amaze me at the abjectly stupid damned decisions made by what we call our judiciary. I see them as a bunch of incompetent damned fools - fools whom I would not feed. It is time for a thorough overhaul of this inward looking, wanking, stupid, self serving damned bureaucracy which I hate, hate with a vengeance.!!!! So there.Justin Friday 11 January, 2013 - 6:35 PM
The out of touch loony judiciary strikes again!Peter Thursday 10 January, 2013 - 8:21 AM