- Sydney's glorious sunset
- Work for the dole gets mixed reaction
- Julie Bishop our next Prime Minister?
- Time for a three day weekend?
- Italian recipes from the heart
- Menzies: The man behind the myth
- PM Abbott: struggling for respect?
- Near death experiences all vivid
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Keith A Tudor on PM polls are on the slide? Well said Sam and Tony! It is this breed of dole bludgers and others that want to live on government handouts fostered by ... more
- Tony on PM Abbott: struggling for respect? The only thing we can be assured of is that Rudd or Gillard were still in the hotseat, headless chooks would be handling the ... more
- Tony on Asylum seekers heading to mainland The traitorous illegal and economic chasing advocates and their equally foul legal soliciting brethren should open up their ... more
- COUNTRY SHOPPERS GALORE on Asylum seekers heading to mainland Asylum seekers or queue jumpers, economic country shoppers? We absolutely must protect our borders and nation's sovereignty. ... more
- NO GOD NO ATHEISTS... on Near death experiences all vivid What about the many saintly people who pass away and their bodies miraculously remain incorrupt, even after 100's of years. ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on PM Abbott: struggling for respect? Well just look at the flip side, so perhaps we prefer silly willy to be the Prime Minister... more
- Samuel J on PM polls are on the slide? I believe these so called 'polls' are conducted in die-hard labor party electrotes hence the skewed outcome or abject lies. ... more
- Tony on PM polls are on the slide? It is obvious that the vast majority of Australians prefer wishy washy, cash giverway, leftist green brain dead governments, ... more
- JULIAR... on Earth missed catastrophe by a week Could this be the very beginning of Julia's anthropogenic global warming...quick, hurry up Tony, bring back the carbon tax. more
- SHOT DOWN... on MH17: Putin behind the attack? @Craig you purposely omitted Russian armed and Russian trained killers did this...what is your agenda here? more
- Gary on Abbott copping Senate body blows If the PPL for everyone is such a bad thing, waste of effort and doesn't achieve anything in regards to workplace ... more
- Samuel J James on MH17: the long journey home @Kimber - well said indeed. And Vladimar Putin, the KGB thug and temporary President of Russia has given as much help to the ... more
- Samuel J on MH17: Putin behind the attack? It can be assumed that Putin, the KGB thug is imitating one of his equal coward and former President of the Soviet Union, ... more
- Samuel J on A week of horror over flight MH17 Putin, the KGB thug is convicted in absentia - Please God. more
- stevo on Time for serious debate on euthanasia Legalise Euthanasia for those with 6 months to live if doctors and family want.My dad asked to be given and injection as he ... more
- Cleangirl on Bus crash kills one injures dozens Get bicycles OUT of bus lanes for a start. more
- Jonathon L Benson on UN unanimous vote on MH17 The sickening pictures of the filthy train leaving Ukraine with the bodies of many of these multi-national souls on board, ... more
- Samuel J on Medicinal cannabis for terminally ill The do-gooders will probably get their way with this and it will be sadly regected. We have no leadership here in nsw so let ... more
- Samuel J on MH17: the long journey home @Kimber - well said. The victims even after death did not receive any dignity at all from the Russian and Ukraine ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Why do we need childcare subsidies @Greg O - you are absolutely correct. It is this 'gimmie, gimmie' nonsense and nanny State mentality that is thoroughly ... more
Teenage firebugs granted bail
Authorities have lashed out at bail being granted to three Sydney teenagers, charged with deliberately lighting a bushfire in Shalvey.
It took fire crews more than two and a half hours to bring the blaze under control in the extreme conditions - only just managing to stop it damaging property.
Premier Barry O'Farrell says he's frustrated at the decision, suggesting a short stint in detention may have driven home the seriousness of the offence.
Stuart Bocking with Detective Inspector Dave Goddard of Mount Druitt LAC on the charges.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
John Stanley discusses whether the severe fire conditions and extensive coverage of bushfires would have encouraged firebugs to start more fires.
A psychologist says it's impossible to know why three Sydney teenagers accused of deliberately starting a bushfire at Shalvey would've done it.
The boys aged just 14-and 15 were arrested near the scene - as the blaze burnt through ten-hectares and threatened homes in yesterday's extreme conditions.
Professor James Ogloff from Monash University says there are different motivations for fire bugs.
When you purchase a ticket to a major concert, you're paying for more than the artist whose music you've come to hear. John Stanley with music writer Bernard Zuel on who gets what from a standard $150 ticket.
Police are hunting for six-young men who broke into half-a-dozen homes in Auburn late last year and attacked residents with axes and machetes. John Stanley on the local gang that is terrorizing sleeping residents.
Yes, It never ceases to amaze me at the abjectly stupid damned decisions made by what we call our judiciary. I see them as a bunch of incompetent damned fools - fools whom I would not feed. It is time for a thorough overhaul of this inward looking, wanking, stupid, self serving damned bureaucracy which I hate, hate with a vengeance.!!!! So there.Justin Friday 11 January, 2013 - 6:35 PM
The out of touch loony judiciary strikes again!Peter Thursday 10 January, 2013 - 8:21 AM