- Open Mic: Distance Education
- 19 new charges against Thomson
- Politician hands out his pay rise
- Ford to cut production in Australia
- Cost of raising children on the rise
- Calls to legalise euthanasia in NSW
- Nationwide crackdown on illegal guns
- Video: The Great Gatsby Red Carpet
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Vince on Ford to cut production in Australia Totally agree with Peter. The writing was on the wall years ago, so it should not have come as a surprise. I can't feel ... more
- Kimber on Calls to legalise euthanasia in NSW Anybody who has had to sit by the side of terminally ill person and see their distress at having to linger and suffer in ... more
- Robert on UK terror: soldier hacked to death @paulo. You havent got a clue about WW2. Try researching without hollywood movies and propaganda books. more
- Robert on Ford to cut production in Australia So much for globalisation. Boy they really suckered us into that one. more
- Peter on UK terror: soldier hacked to death And one of the biggest supporters of the Nazi's was Islam! the SS even had a muslim death squad! The EDL and other so called ... more
- Peter on Ford to cut production in Australia And who didn't see this coming years ago?Typical Labor and Unions not living in the real world and understanding that ... more
- Peter on Premier sticks with Gonski decision Barry was conned by Ju-lier!There is no extra money for Gonski! Any money they do have has been re-directed from other ... more
- paulo on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support Terrence again you think all gays just want to go to discos and saunas and have many partners.Well there are many who ... more
- paulo on UK terror: soldier hacked to death I come from London .Homegrown Islamic extremism is a problem, however the EDL the English Defence League that rioted after ... more
- m on Man refuses rising for magistrate what i would like to see is someone giving parking tickets out in front of any mosque on a friday. council !! anyone ... more
- Terrence on Premier sticks with Gonski decision Carry on Barry! If a Lieberal party stooge accuses you of being Labour - you who won a landslide election for the party, ... more
- Terrence on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support @Paulo, why is it prejudice to point out that the institution of marriage has nothing to do with homosexual lifestyle? Tell ... more
- Terrence on Economic hard times for Aussies Well Bill, I wish you had said that before you came here. If you think we are doing it tough spare a thought for most of the ... more
- Terrence on Premier sticks with Gonski decision Party hacks will always talk like party hacks. To them the country or the state is not more important than their petty ... more
- Michael on PM back in Sydney's greater west Well if Bob Hawke is going to be there, he can explain to Julia what its like to be stabbed in the back whilst P.M. Maybe ... more
- Michael on Claims against Ben Te'o denied Put simply, no charges laid by her or Mr Te'o so this is a non event. No one should condone violence of any kind against ... more
- Bill Baxter on PM back in Sydney's greater west A community cabinet eh! She would not even understand how cabinet government is supposed to operate! What a horrible piece ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Contempt not standing for Magistrate This is called Cultural Jihad!It is the thin edge of the wedge.Join the Q Society to uphold Australian values.Jason they are ... more
- bazza on PM back in Sydney's greater west bob is only going to get a bit of the ndis cash. more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Girl held at gun point in robbery Again, people these days do not have much respect for the very wishy-washy undisciplined legal system! A damned system full ... more
Teenage firebugs granted bail
Authorities have lashed out at bail being granted to three Sydney teenagers, charged with deliberately lighting a bushfire in Shalvey.
It took fire crews more than two and a half hours to bring the blaze under control in the extreme conditions - only just managing to stop it damaging property.
Premier Barry O'Farrell says he's frustrated at the decision, suggesting a short stint in detention may have driven home the seriousness of the offence.
Stuart Bocking with Detective Inspector Dave Goddard of Mount Druitt LAC on the charges.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
John Stanley discusses whether the severe fire conditions and extensive coverage of bushfires would have encouraged firebugs to start more fires.
A psychologist says it's impossible to know why three Sydney teenagers accused of deliberately starting a bushfire at Shalvey would've done it.
The boys aged just 14-and 15 were arrested near the scene - as the blaze burnt through ten-hectares and threatened homes in yesterday's extreme conditions.
Professor James Ogloff from Monash University says there are different motivations for fire bugs.
When you purchase a ticket to a major concert, you're paying for more than the artist whose music you've come to hear. John Stanley with music writer Bernard Zuel on who gets what from a standard $150 ticket.
Police are hunting for six-young men who broke into half-a-dozen homes in Auburn late last year and attacked residents with axes and machetes. John Stanley on the local gang that is terrorizing sleeping residents.
Yes, It never ceases to amaze me at the abjectly stupid damned decisions made by what we call our judiciary. I see them as a bunch of incompetent damned fools - fools whom I would not feed. It is time for a thorough overhaul of this inward looking, wanking, stupid, self serving damned bureaucracy which I hate, hate with a vengeance.!!!! So there.Justin Friday 11 January, 2013 - 6:35 PM
The out of touch loony judiciary strikes again!Peter Thursday 10 January, 2013 - 8:21 AM