- Italian recipes from the heart
- Menzies: The man behind the myth
- PM Abbott: struggling for respect?
- Near death experiences all vivid
- Cyberspace a playground for teens
- PM polls are on the slide?
- MH17: mass murder of innocent souls
- Earth missed catastrophe by a week
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- COUNTRY SHOPPERS GALORE on Asylum seekers heading to mainland Asylum seekers or queue jumpers, economic country shoppers? We absolutely must protect our borders and nation's sovereignty. ... more
- NO GOD NO ATHEISTS... on Near death experiences all vivid What about the many saintly people who pass away and their bodies miraculously remain incorrupt, even after 100's of years. ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on PM Abbott: struggling for respect? Well just look at the flip side, so perhaps we prefer silly willy to be the Prime Minister... more
- Samuel J on PM polls are on the slide? I believe these so called 'polls' are conducted in die-hard labor party electrotes hence the skewed outcome or abject lies. ... more
- Tony on PM polls are on the slide? It is obvious that the vast majority of Australians prefer wishy washy, cash giverway, leftist green brain dead governments, ... more
- JULIAR... on Earth missed catastrophe by a week Could this be the very beginning of Julia's anthropogenic global warming...quick, hurry up Tony, bring back the carbon tax. more
- SHOT DOWN... on MH17: Putin behind the attack? @Craig you purposely omitted Russian armed and Russian trained killers did this...what is your agenda here? more
- Gary on Abbott copping Senate body blows If the PPL for everyone is such a bad thing, waste of effort and doesn't achieve anything in regards to workplace ... more
- Samuel J James on MH17: the long journey home @Kimber - well said indeed. And Vladimar Putin, the KGB thug and temporary President of Russia has given as much help to the ... more
- Samuel J on MH17: Putin behind the attack? It can be assumed that Putin, the KGB thug is imitating one of his equal coward and former President of the Soviet Union, ... more
- Samuel J on A week of horror over flight MH17 Putin, the KGB thug is convicted in absentia - Please God. more
- stevo on Time for serious debate on euthanasia Legalise Euthanasia for those with 6 months to live if doctors and family want.My dad asked to be given and injection as he ... more
- Cleangirl on Bus crash kills one injures dozens Get bicycles OUT of bus lanes for a start. more
- Jonathon L Benson on UN unanimous vote on MH17 The sickening pictures of the filthy train leaving Ukraine with the bodies of many of these multi-national souls on board, ... more
- Samuel J on Medicinal cannabis for terminally ill The do-gooders will probably get their way with this and it will be sadly regected. We have no leadership here in nsw so let ... more
- Samuel J on MH17: the long journey home @Kimber - well said. The victims even after death did not receive any dignity at all from the Russian and Ukraine ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Why do we need childcare subsidies @Greg O - you are absolutely correct. It is this 'gimmie, gimmie' nonsense and nanny State mentality that is thoroughly ... more
- Kimber on MH17: the long journey home A heartfelt thank you to the Netherlands in appreciation for finally giving some dignity to the victims of flight MH17. more
- Craig on MH17: Putin behind the attack? If America has proof why have they not shown it? The Ukraine air traffic control tapes have been confiscated by the State ... more
- Greta on New Times for Weekend Shows Fantastic to hear Tim coming on earlier - love his show, has interesting segments, would love to hear more of the gardening ... more
Teenagers targeted by booze ads
A new national board has been set up to target alcohol advertising directed at teenagers.
The Alcohol Advertising Review Board will take complaints from the public and will try and encourage change through government regulation.
Professor Fiona Stanley is one of the heads of the new body and says alcohol is extremely damaging to the health of children.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The Prof. Fiona mustn`t have kids, and again, she must`nt realise they need boudaries and disipline. Too many soft pushover parents spending all their time earning money and no time to parent their own children, where are yours now ?John A Monday 19 March, 2012 - 10:41 PM
Last time I checked there was a minimum age and that was illegal to sell it to minors, really its not the advertising that makes kids drink, Its just the "cool thing to do" I was a teenager once, and there were great ads for beer like "I AM Canadian" but those ads didn't make me want to drink, it was when all buddies got together and we played drinking games and went to night clubs under-aged. Really these people are crackpots who think ads make you drink, Its the youth wanting to act older and more mature to impress buddies and girls. Professor Fiona Stanley needs to crawl under a stone, really the judges,police and parents are to blame, my wife works with troubled youth, she has to call the police when the troubled you do drugs or drink under-aged, so she does, but the police never breath test the youth, they never arrest the youth and the kids just think the legal system is a joke, I've heard of some of them being arrested over ten times a year for car theft, burglary, breaking avo's and the worst sentence they get is a weekend in the pen until the courts open on Monday and then the pathetic judge sets them free to continue the mischievous and criminal actions. There should be a 3 strikes law for youth.
ZachZach Saturday 17 March, 2012 - 2:41 PM