- Jacob Borg wins the Citroen DS3
- Mike Baird now 44th NSW Premier
- Gary O'Callaghan on Talk Back Radio
- If those were my kids, I'd...
- Barry O'Farrell takes to Twitter
- Have you met the royal couple?
- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O'Farrell the man
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Mike Baird set to become Premier Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Shaun...Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever ... more
- Harry on Would you like us to be a republic? @adriano you sound a little confused, don't let the facts get in your way. The IMF have directed bankrupt England to print ... more
- Tangled Web on Mike Baird set to become Premier Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on Pension age to be lifted to 70? The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
Teenagers targeted by booze ads
A new national board has been set up to target alcohol advertising directed at teenagers.
The Alcohol Advertising Review Board will take complaints from the public and will try and encourage change through government regulation.
Professor Fiona Stanley is one of the heads of the new body and says alcohol is extremely damaging to the health of children.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The Prof. Fiona mustn`t have kids, and again, she must`nt realise they need boudaries and disipline. Too many soft pushover parents spending all their time earning money and no time to parent their own children, where are yours now ?John A Monday 19 March, 2012 - 10:41 PM
Last time I checked there was a minimum age and that was illegal to sell it to minors, really its not the advertising that makes kids drink, Its just the "cool thing to do" I was a teenager once, and there were great ads for beer like "I AM Canadian" but those ads didn't make me want to drink, it was when all buddies got together and we played drinking games and went to night clubs under-aged. Really these people are crackpots who think ads make you drink, Its the youth wanting to act older and more mature to impress buddies and girls. Professor Fiona Stanley needs to crawl under a stone, really the judges,police and parents are to blame, my wife works with troubled youth, she has to call the police when the troubled you do drugs or drink under-aged, so she does, but the police never breath test the youth, they never arrest the youth and the kids just think the legal system is a joke, I've heard of some of them being arrested over ten times a year for car theft, burglary, breaking avo's and the worst sentence they get is a weekend in the pen until the courts open on Monday and then the pathetic judge sets them free to continue the mischievous and criminal actions. There should be a 3 strikes law for youth.
ZachZach Saturday 17 March, 2012 - 2:41 PM