- Long weekend: drink responsibly
- Credit default warning on bills
- Political donations need review
- Benji Marshall Playing Rugby League
- Hot Chocolate returns to Sydney
- Premier treks for troubled teens
- Should Issac Luke play in Grand Final
- Don't blame the bus driver
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Craig on Do you like Daylight Saving? Good morning guysI am a cyclists and was left amused when I witnessed with a great skill a unicyclist negotiate a ... more
- WHEN IN ROME... on Ban the burqa in parliament house? For very good reason France banned the burqa and the the European Court of Human Rights agreed! We will one day do the same, ... more
- peter on More hotspots for Wi Fi in Sydney yep more access to your computer , they need everyone connectednow would be the time to put tape over your camera and cover ... more
- Tejas on Nominate the worst road in Sydney All roads that have awkward placed drain holes. Seriously. Instead of being right in the middle of the lane or right on the ... more
- Cleangirl on Ban the burqa in parliament house? Natasha Stott-Despoja thinks it`s ok, argues that it`s ok, so we know it`s a loopy idea to let people wear full face ... more
- Sam on Nominate the worst road in Sydney Pennant Hills Rd by far. So frustrating when your exiting the M1 & then have to sit in bumper to bumper traffic until you ... more
- peter on Ban the burqa in parliament house? if it is not good enough for parliament it is not good enough for our streets where most australians are why protect the ... more
- Marge on Burqa ban only for parliament house? We already have laws which dictate what is acceptable attire to be worn in public in this country. For example it is against ... more
- Jo on Burqa ban only for parliament house? So PM Tony Abbott thinks it should be banned in Parliament but not in a bank or the footie or any large gathering of ... more
- Jester4212 on Burqa ban only for parliament house? It should extend to anywhere where facial recognition is or may be required (like a bank). Exactly like people with hoodies ... more
- By Jingo on Burqa ban only for parliament house? No fear campaign . Just trying to keep us Aussies safe and give us a better place to live . Now the majority agree with that ... more
- James on Burqa ban only for parliament house? Criminal Ned Kelly wore a burqa and that didn't end well. Psychology maintains that an important part of human interaction ... more
- COMMON SENSE... on Burqa ban only for parliament house? You can't wear a motor cycle helmet into Parliament House so what's the difference . No burqa, no balaclava, no helmets, no ... more
- michael mazur on Lives lost serving the community What i got from that is that you don't pursue a hoon, just get his number, if you can't, too bad, as it won't be the just ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Should we present our ID to vote? Our current shabbily abused electoral process clearly needs major reform. It is essential that we provide appropriate ... more
- James W on Nominate the worst road in Sydney The one heading north. Queenslander!!!! more
- Ben on Should we present our ID to vote? What ID?? more
- Cleangirl on Terrorism: why we shouldn't panic Yes we are fortunate most are not devout. more
- Craig on Should we present our ID to vote? It is the people who count them that we should be watching, google the latest Scottish vote and see what you think! more
- Join the Q Society on Drivers oblivious to their surrounds Most drivers are also oblivious to the road rules!http://www.youtube.com/dashcam55 more
Tendulkar given Order of Australia?
Prime Minister Gillard announced on a visit to New Delhi, Sachin Tendulkar would receive an Order of Australia. Gary Hardgraves tells Paul Murray it is designed to make Australian Indian community like the Prime Minister.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
With a gang related shootings in Sydney every 2 and a half days, police have had enough. Jason Morrison with a new appointment, taken out of retirement, the man nicknamed 'the snake', Bob Inkster.
Come on Yusuf, you are been hard on Peter.
By the way Sachin is actually not a Muslim.
Good work Julia, now you are politicising this respectfull award.james Thursday 18 October, 2012 - 10:54 AM
Poor Tendulkar, he is not a Muslim Peter so don't be upset.
Lara, Sobers and LLoyd have all got this recognition so whats the fuss if the greatest batsmen of all times gets it!!!
I think he deserves this although I also like Warne!!! I mean as cricketer.yusuf Thursday 18 October, 2012 - 10:13 AM
A feel good political appointment for the sake of her trip to India. Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy!Peter Thursday 18 October, 2012 - 9:26 AM