- Nova Peris sets back race relations?
- 2UE Summer of Cricket
- Pop to Popism at Art Gallery of NSW
- New Gold Opal card for Seniors
- Men now reluctant to help kids?
- Sydney kids calls for Islamic caliphate
- Recycling everyday food scraps
- Joe Hockey's spat at red tape
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Tony on Sydney kids calls for Islamic caliphate And as if the police will get anywhere? These people seem to be able to do whatever they want too, whenever they want too, ... more
- NO MONEY NO HONEY on New Gold Opal card for Seniors Beware, the scheming movers & shaker's agenda is to make a $cashless society. more
- Keith A Tudor on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? @ Realistic-Canberra - well said indeed. It is quite sickening the mess Madame Gillard left us all - including the abject ... more
- Join the Q Society on Sydney turns blind eye to homeless No they don't, when the nameless arrived on leaky boats they were given Government housing, white goods and the never ending ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? Senator Nova Peris was always going to be just another one of failed prime minister JuLia Gillard's sick jokes. No wonder ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Sydney turns blind eye to homeless Our grandstanding, uncaring governments, both Labor/Green & Liberal are donating countless $billions of borrowed $$dollars ... more
- Cleangirl on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? The Token job placer should also stand down, disgraceful. more
- peter on Excise lift: Petrol prices set to rise get more attention on pump price we should be paying after lower crude price drop , why the lag in price drop we pay through ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Why paying more for petrol stinks! I remember the big con, the panic, scare campaign 40 years ago when we were told we would run out of oil within 5 years and ... more
- Greg O on Excise lift: Petrol prices set to rise Well something has to rise if any Government no matter who it might be is going to pay back the massive debt that the Kevin ... more
- Cleangirl on Why paying more for petrol stinks! why not 40c on Dog food, or a charge for cyclists ? Motoring is a necessity. more
- EMPTY TANK on The Whisper: Woolies Woes I wish greedy Woolies and Coles would be stopped from messing about with petrol $prices? This a very big election issue... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin Evidently these days Aussies have got no money to bid with...so much for so called free trade, well done big Joe? more
- Bao Tran on Who let 11yo runaway stay 2 nights? Good question. This day and age you have to be either very brave or very stupid. It shows how society is now. What if it was ... more
- Tanya on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin We wanted to buy an investment property a few years ago. Looked at a lot of different agents, but one of them most ... more
- Joanne L. on Who let 11yo runaway stay 2 nights? After what happened to Daniel Morcombe, I feared the worse, thank God she is alright...there is a very big lesson here for ... more
- Barry G on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin By By Australia , A special thanks to Gough Whitlam for those big reforms , more Labor disasters from back then and many ... more
- Paul on Why no fines for smoke butt tossers? Yes it does bug me when people throw their cigarette butts, thats why I've videoed these idiots to embarrass them on ... more
- Cleangirl on Why no fines for smoke butt tossers? or Cyclists running red lights, cars not using blinkers, people eating on the train, allowing dogs on ovals, dogs in school ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Why no fines for smoke butt tossers? I have on occasions got out of my car picked up the lit butt and tossed it onto their back seat and once I dropped it into ... more
Terrorism fears change our behaviour
NSW residents are alert and alarmed about the prospect of a terrorist attack, with some avoiding public places and transport out of fear. Paul Murray with SMH's Amy Corderoy on our suburban terrorism fears.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Support for Labor has jumped at the start of an election year, with Julia Gillard the preferred PM according to the latest Newspoll. Support for Labor up 6 points to 38%, the Coalition has dropped 2 points to 44%.
Fallen cycling hero Lance Armstrong has personally apologised to staff members of the Livestrong cancer charity ahead of his much anticipated interview with television talk show diva Oprah Winfrey.
The extent of force amassed against the entire world population is more overpowering than that amassed against the army of Hannibal by Rome. The extent of persecution and attack on individual freedom and natural evolution is far greater. Afford me the greatest honour to fight the most powerful enemy of mankind in human history and I will give you a modern Hannibal. I WILL defeat them. I will not propel or protect any religion or race or nationality above another. The modern battlefield has changed dramatically since the time of Hannibal. However what will never change is that there is always a way to defeat ANY enemy at ANY time. The greatest asset is ALWAYS mankind and natural evolution. Anything that stands in the way of that MUST be destroyed. The greatest strengths of any army are transformed into their greatest weaknesses by great generals. The stronger they are the more vulnerable they become. Our current enemy is the most powerful and most destructive in human history. That is why I am entirely confident we can use their power to our advantage and destroy them. I aspire only to receive the grass crown on the battlefield and emancipate ALL people of ALL religions and ALL nations from our common enemy. To govern is beyond my aspirations.Position Vacant Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 5:43 PM