- Asylum seeker budget blowout
- NBN: Coalition's broken promise?
- Can you survive not telling a lie?
- Newsroom idol: Sarah vs Steve
- Cricket calendar: Live on 2UE in 2013-14
- Should the smack be banned?
- Public transport costs to rise
- Coming Soon, A new 2UE
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Keith A Tudor on Should the smack be banned? I have no confidence whatsoever in anything this hopeless, indeed useless UN mob have to say! I agree with Mr Abbott - we ... more
- Cleangirl on Should the smack be banned? No. Where do the P.C police want to stop ? Outlaw piercings, non-payment of pocket money, circumcision. Look at discipline ... more
- Jester4212 on Should the smack be banned? It should be at the discretion of the parent.This should not be a law enforced by the government. I agree with the PM's ... more
- Robert on End of Aussie car manufacturing? Why should anyone complain? You all wanted globalisation and here it is taking away jobs and sending our economy downhill to ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Move aside macaroon, eclair's here! Where are the ones for Diabetics? more
- Kimber on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 Yes I voted Liberal but I don't think the entire blame sits with politics.I am very sorry for the workers but how many ... more
- Kimber on Christmas lights being knocked off? It not only brings joy for people to see the lights but also for the people who take the time to put them out. We have not ... more
- Kimber on Knockout: deadly game of the streets Talk about 'life imitating art' this is life imitating violent electronic games, these thugs have no handle on what's real ... more
- Keith A Tudor B.Ec on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 @ Joe posting here - too right it was the damned Unions and their unrelenting wage demands and so call enterprice bargaining ... more
- Samuel J on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 I blame none other than the greedy mob General Motors Chevrolet in Detroit and the Workers' Union for this decision. They ... more
- Joe on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 Well done Australians. Clap, clap, clap. To all those who placed their cross over the LIBERAL box in the past election, be ... more
- James W on Why are Coalition behind in polls? Back flipping is Tony's and Joe's preferred method of movement, these days. A good thing Joe dropped quite a few kgs, he's ... more
- paulo on Tributes flow for Nelson Mandela Never forget here in Australia our treatment of blacks.from the end of the 19th century until the 1960s half caste children ... more
- Cleangirl on Is cheerleading really a sport? Yes, but they should be wearing over-alls, not shaving under their arms and they require tribal tattoos, or so want the ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Why are Coalition behind in polls? I doubt the veracity of this so called 'poll.' It was most probable that it was conducted in 'die-hard' labor party and ... more
- PJ on Why are Coalition behind in polls? One sentence; Labor Left OWN the media.Coalition has been blamed for the Spy scandal, Qantas and Holden. All problems ... more
- Jo on Are Sydney's trains too unreliable? Yes trains are unreliable but from someone who catches a bus 10-12 times a week or more buses are worse and something needs ... more
- peter on Why are Coalition behind in polls? I don't care if they are behind in the polls at least we don't have to listen ugly voice of Gillard I think it is funny how ... more
- James W on Why are Coalition behind in polls? People are probably realising that the 2013 vintage LNP are at least as big a bullsh#*ters as any other Governing party that ... more
- annette on Why are Coalition behind in polls? the fact that the liberals want to kill off our car industry and kill off our national airline , both should be bailed out. ... more
Terrorism fears change our behaviour
NSW residents are alert and alarmed about the prospect of a terrorist attack, with some avoiding public places and transport out of fear. Paul Murray with SMH's Amy Corderoy on our suburban terrorism fears.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Support for Labor has jumped at the start of an election year, with Julia Gillard the preferred PM according to the latest Newspoll. Support for Labor up 6 points to 38%, the Coalition has dropped 2 points to 44%.
Fallen cycling hero Lance Armstrong has personally apologised to staff members of the Livestrong cancer charity ahead of his much anticipated interview with television talk show diva Oprah Winfrey.
The extent of force amassed against the entire world population is more overpowering than that amassed against the army of Hannibal by Rome. The extent of persecution and attack on individual freedom and natural evolution is far greater. Afford me the greatest honour to fight the most powerful enemy of mankind in human history and I will give you a modern Hannibal. I WILL defeat them. I will not propel or protect any religion or race or nationality above another. The modern battlefield has changed dramatically since the time of Hannibal. However what will never change is that there is always a way to defeat ANY enemy at ANY time. The greatest asset is ALWAYS mankind and natural evolution. Anything that stands in the way of that MUST be destroyed. The greatest strengths of any army are transformed into their greatest weaknesses by great generals. The stronger they are the more vulnerable they become. Our current enemy is the most powerful and most destructive in human history. That is why I am entirely confident we can use their power to our advantage and destroy them. I aspire only to receive the grass crown on the battlefield and emancipate ALL people of ALL religions and ALL nations from our common enemy. To govern is beyond my aspirations.Position Vacant Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 5:43 PM