- PM hasn't made the case for war?
- John & Garry on MH370 theory
- Sydney's rising horror road accidents
- Safety cameras need a re-think?
- Jamie Soward on tight Panthers win
- MH370: Pilot crashed ghost plane?
- The Whisper: Counterfeit $50 notes
- Bosses cry poor as wages freeze
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Bikinis not Burkas on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque Try carrying a radar detector in NSW and see what happens, that lowers their revenue base but carrying a death flag doesn't, ... more
- Tejas on Ban Fred Nile's 'Burqa Ban' BS? Of course every sane person should oppose it. He tried in 2010 and failed, he will fail again. This is what has engulfed the ... more
- Nobody can help those who dont help themselves on Lifting the terror security risk Cook and Columbus gave beads and trinkets in exchange for land and control. But you are much smarter than the poor ... more
- Iman on 3D printing: the future unlimited? Interesting, to get more benefits from 3D printing. more
- Keith A Tudor on PM again overseas: trip #11 @Tejas posting here.Well boo, hoo,hoo to you. Our PM was elected as a leader to undertake high level executive leadership ... more
- Samuel J on ISIS is 'evil and must be destroyed' @Gretta Frankie - absolutely agree. It was utterly disgusting the videos of these barbaric ISIS MONGRELS slitting throats of ... more
- Barry G on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque They better not wave that flag in my town ,it wont be nice. more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - great comment. And Madame Milne of the equally useless greens party thinks we can resolve all of this ISIS barbaric ... more
- Coasty on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Can anyone please explain to me the reason why Islamic leaders are so silent, so apathetic, so unwilling to stand up in the ... more
- Ben on How to beat the Opal Card system I do not understand why you are trying to encourage even MORE people to use public transport. Trains and busses have been ... more
- The scourge of Terrorism on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Terrorism is always terrorism. It is never acceptable to commit an act of terrorism. It is never acceptable for ANY party to ... more
- Jonathon L Benson LLB on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque I blame this wishy washy government of nsw. They have the power to outlaw this barbaric flag but are scared of their shadows. more
- Craig on US expanding role in Middle East To get to the crux of this matter, it was US support for the so called rebels in Syria that has led to the creation of this ... more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - absolutely correct. Our out of touch governments should legislate to declare the ownership, carriage, sale, flying ... more
- Cleangirl on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction As welcome as a KKK flag. more
- G, Robertson on Revenue rise in speed cameras Very selective use of words in this conversation. You have to look at where the newer camera locations are to bring this ... more
- molly on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque According to a study, 73% of all Moroccans and Turks in the Netherlands are of the opinion that those who go to Syria to ... more
- Ben on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque That is stupid.First of all it will be impossible to legally do and secondly it will only serve to make the flag more ... more
- Greg O on PM again overseas: trip #11 Total numbers are meaningless. Before we start jumping up and down, have a look at where he went and why. If there are any ... more
- Keith A Tudor on US expanding role in Middle East Good job. But a little too late Mr Obama due to your serious procrastination son. more
Terrorism fears change our behaviour
NSW residents are alert and alarmed about the prospect of a terrorist attack, with some avoiding public places and transport out of fear. Paul Murray with SMH's Amy Corderoy on our suburban terrorism fears.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Support for Labor has jumped at the start of an election year, with Julia Gillard the preferred PM according to the latest Newspoll. Support for Labor up 6 points to 38%, the Coalition has dropped 2 points to 44%.
Fallen cycling hero Lance Armstrong has personally apologised to staff members of the Livestrong cancer charity ahead of his much anticipated interview with television talk show diva Oprah Winfrey.
The extent of force amassed against the entire world population is more overpowering than that amassed against the army of Hannibal by Rome. The extent of persecution and attack on individual freedom and natural evolution is far greater. Afford me the greatest honour to fight the most powerful enemy of mankind in human history and I will give you a modern Hannibal. I WILL defeat them. I will not propel or protect any religion or race or nationality above another. The modern battlefield has changed dramatically since the time of Hannibal. However what will never change is that there is always a way to defeat ANY enemy at ANY time. The greatest asset is ALWAYS mankind and natural evolution. Anything that stands in the way of that MUST be destroyed. The greatest strengths of any army are transformed into their greatest weaknesses by great generals. The stronger they are the more vulnerable they become. Our current enemy is the most powerful and most destructive in human history. That is why I am entirely confident we can use their power to our advantage and destroy them. I aspire only to receive the grass crown on the battlefield and emancipate ALL people of ALL religions and ALL nations from our common enemy. To govern is beyond my aspirations.Position Vacant Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 5:43 PM