- One way ticket for Islamic radicals
- Team Oz: dunnies, doodles & doin it
- Employ more Gen Y workers?
- How do you address bullying?
- Millers Point sales shock investors
- Redfoo shocked at glass attack
- Hawke-Keating: who was better PM?
- Qantas loss of $2.84 billion
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- James W on Hawke-Keating: who was better PM? Does it matter? What is clear is that they were both better than the current one. more
- Tony on Stopping fighters heading overseas Why the hell stop them? If they want to go and fight and die in some desert cesspool then let them. How about we encourage ... more
- Cleangirl on "Fat" Clive Palmer is fair game? Fat is the new smoker. more
- Cleangirl on How to stop youth going jihadist? Islam seems to cost us big time, will we ever get any benefit, or is this money insurance ? more
- James W on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Cleangirl, are you saying that nearly all of those found guilty of sex offences against children, don't go to jail? more
- fabrizio on Parents at forefront of terror war? Most mulsims not terrorists and have spoken up against it.Just like most catholics are not child abusers. more
- Join the Q Society on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? Oh well, back to the car, no delays there, LOL. more
- Tejas on Labor's broken promises generation So many books have been written about Labor recently, add this one to the list.Indeed, their demise from controlling all ... more
- Greg O on Baird polls on the rise I am not surprised. This shows the people of NSW are at last starting to think. If the corruption scandals involving the ... more
- Luigi T Cassimatis on Cyclists party to contest next election We need them in there like we need a bike seat up our backside. Dear oh dear it gets worse day by day with these creeps and ... more
- Gary on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? My wife and I used our Opal cards on the weekend. Not one problem, worked faultlessly, best thing ever for public ... more
- Ben on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? 1) Opal cards must become anonymous as promised and not delivered.2) Opal card system has to be fixed so that one does not ... more
- Samuel J James on Baird polls on the rise @Paulo - there is no other political party with the necessary credentials, the integrity, perspicacity or the skills needed ... more
- paulo on Baird polls on the rise Time to throw liberals out of NSW and try others. more
- fabio on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Catholic church in the West is almost irrelevant and hypocritical .No lectures from them. more
- Cleangirl on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? He didn`t think before he spoke. So how about we ask the Judiciary why nearly all sex offences involving a child rarely get ... more
- Samuel J on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? This man is just a silly big fool. And the so called Vatican transferred this dunce to their Vatican thinking they would get ... more
- Tejas on Justin Smith's Ice Bucket Challenge Good on you Justin and to Brad Hazzard for accepting the challenge. That was a touching tribute to your mate, all in the ... more
- Angela Coombes on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Thia man is not worthy of his rank. It is little wonder right thinking people are deserting the Catholic church with this ... more
- Tony on Muslim leaders anti-terror law anger You know you are on the right track and doing the right thing when so many of these lunk heads complain. All these measures ... more
The bulging growth of Sydney
There are now 4.6 million of us living in Sydney and surrounds, with a population growing at 1.1%. Paul Murray looks at the growing need for housing and infrastructure report on our greater city.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Gangnam Style Christmas lights in Perth were amazing, until the fellow that put the performance together, Kym Illman had to turn them off. Paul Murray reveals why they only lasted 3 nights. Check them out here!
Labor's elder statesman John Faulkner has spoken out about a rotten few in party ranks and called for the urgent adoption of a code of conduct for federal politicians. Paul Murray on the Senator's warning.
Hi Paul; I am a recovering refugee from Merrylands. I fled to the Southern Highlands to escape all the endless bad crap that is going on in Sydney. It is like another world here in the highlands, it even feels like you are not in Australia and reminds me of a peaceful non-multicultural, happy and peaceful Sydney from the 60's..70's. I strongly recommend that like minded people should seriously consider moving here and leave all the garbage back there, making more room for all the lazy illegals. The reality is a lot of areas of Sydney are now very bad news. As for all the multicultural/illegals country shopper campaigners living in distant affluent non-multicultural Sydney suburbs. I strongly recommend that that they go and physically live in multicultural Merrylands for 6-12 months and experience what is really going on, then they will finally wake up to themselves and stop voting for damned green independent Labor and the Malcolm Tunbulls of politics! They should remember that Labor-Kevin Rudd and Juliar Gillard destroyed perfectly good John Howard-Liberal government legislation that had literally stopped these illegal boats for so many years, that was until disgusting Labor got elected under false pretences with Labor gloatingly opening up our borders to these passport-less, very dubious angry and lazy illegals!! Got the picture now?Hubert J. Tuesday 4 December, 2012 - 9:22 PM