- Would you pay $580 for the Stones?
- Gay marriage: seeking equality?
- Qantas: should Alan Joyce resign?
- Our planet: are things getting better?
- Volunteers deserve our thanks!
- What do you love about Sydney?
- Weird things found in rental places?
- Facebook will be dead in 5 years?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- ahmed on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? Most bikie gangs are made up of anglo saxons, yet we dont say European Bikie gangs.Not sure if this geographical ... more
- ahmed on Crime in Sydney funding jihadists? No doubt there is a link.However dont use that as an excuse to demonize lebanese Aussies like some people do ... more
- Jester4212 on Lingerie football: is it sexist? Saying that it's sexist is like saying that bikinis are sexist. What a load of rubbish!Think of it as a group of women ... more
- Stephen Jago on Lingerie football: is it sexist? No it is not sexist. They do play hard and my 16 year old son loves watching it lol. :-) more
- Keith A Tudor on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? I trust Mr Abbott will set up a high powered public inquiry with a view to abolishing the hopeless CSIRO and creation of a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? What no mention of the Middle Eastern Crime Squad? more
- Jonathon L Benson on ICAC: Chris Hartcher quits energy This, in my professional view, is the beginning of the end of the utterly hopeless O'Farrell government in NSW. Just ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? @Lis posting here - you are absolutely correct. I clearly recall a joker in the 1990's who was knocked back for entry into ... more
- Samuel J on Backflip on backflip over Gonski? @Craig - absolutely correct. The abject, disgraceful rotten mess that Gillard and Rudd the Dudd left the new Coalition ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? This reported outcome says a lot in regard to policies and practice pertaining to teacher selection, education, training and ... more
- James W on Aussie students are falling behind? A child's most important teacher/s are it's parents. more
- Jester4212 on Cyclists need you to leave a metre? @Bikinis. Riding against the traffic is without a doubt the worst idea and will definitely contribute to more fatalities. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? Another fine mess Australian kids are in! more
- Liz on Aussie students are falling behind? Our sub-standard teaching workforce is damaging the future of this country. A large number of teachers are inarticulate, ... more
- Amy on Aussie students are falling behind? If the teacher can not use a red pen to mark their work because it is too confrontational and they can never be FAILED and ... more
- Peter on Aussie students are falling behind? Doesn't matter how much money you throw at the education system! The student will only be as good as the teacher,teaching ... more
- Jester4212 on Handbook for men on women? This book sounds disgustingly stereotypical for both sexes. I really don't think this lady has a clue. more
- peter on Paul Hogan our Aussie Icon thanks to this natural person I started to find out my rights as an Australian more
- Craig on Backflip on backflip over Gonski? Labor projected this "they" never budgeted this it was in forward estimates and they could not see what was happening next ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Cyclists need you to leave a metre? During daylight hours cyclists should ride towards the oncoming traffic to see what is coming at them, they aren't even ... more
The bulging growth of Sydney
There are now 4.6 million of us living in Sydney and surrounds, with a population growing at 1.1%. Paul Murray looks at the growing need for housing and infrastructure report on our greater city.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Gangnam Style Christmas lights in Perth were amazing, until the fellow that put the performance together, Kym Illman had to turn them off. Paul Murray reveals why they only lasted 3 nights. Check them out here!
Labor's elder statesman John Faulkner has spoken out about a rotten few in party ranks and called for the urgent adoption of a code of conduct for federal politicians. Paul Murray on the Senator's warning.
Hi Paul; I am a recovering refugee from Merrylands. I fled to the Southern Highlands to escape all the endless bad crap that is going on in Sydney. It is like another world here in the highlands, it even feels like you are not in Australia and reminds me of a peaceful non-multicultural, happy and peaceful Sydney from the 60's..70's. I strongly recommend that like minded people should seriously consider moving here and leave all the garbage back there, making more room for all the lazy illegals. The reality is a lot of areas of Sydney are now very bad news. As for all the multicultural/illegals country shopper campaigners living in distant affluent non-multicultural Sydney suburbs. I strongly recommend that that they go and physically live in multicultural Merrylands for 6-12 months and experience what is really going on, then they will finally wake up to themselves and stop voting for damned green independent Labor and the Malcolm Tunbulls of politics! They should remember that Labor-Kevin Rudd and Juliar Gillard destroyed perfectly good John Howard-Liberal government legislation that had literally stopped these illegal boats for so many years, that was until disgusting Labor got elected under false pretences with Labor gloatingly opening up our borders to these passport-less, very dubious angry and lazy illegals!! Got the picture now?Hubert J. Tuesday 4 December, 2012 - 9:22 PM