- "Islam" absent over UK terrorism?
- Vivid Sydney lights up the CBD
- Was the Warner fine appropriate?
- Tom Richards, Wallaby Warrior
- Call to ban live sporting odds on TV
- Protecting against insidious terrorism
- Tributes flow for Hazel Hawke
- Open Mic: Distance Education
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Peter on Ford to cut production in Australia And now the ACTU come charging in on their white donkey, guns ablazing seeing who they can hit in a ridiculous attempt to ... more
- peter on Was the Warner fine appropriate? Cricket, football, soccer, racing just about any sport these days is subject to bizarre and draconian laws of conduct that ... more
- Simon on Ford to cut production in Australia communism in the making. So who controls it all? lets not be niave about this. more
- Peter on Protecting against insidious terrorism Of course there will be copycat attacks, the followers of the religion of peace believe that everyone that does not believe ... more
- CARMEN on Tributes flow for Hazel Hawke The passing of Mrs. Hazel Hawke has really saddened me...I had a lot of respect for this wonderful person who always came ... more
- Douglas on Ford to cut production in Australia At least the workers are getting 3 years notice, better then 3 days more
- Keith A Tudor on 19 new charges against Thomson And so the charges pour in and are added to the mass of other charges already preferred against this joker - yet it drags on ... more
- Samuel Kyrikos on Ford to cut production in Australia I agree this has been coming your years. Little or no productivity and vehicle improvements. I believe the trade unionists ... more
- paulo on UK terror: soldier hacked to death Robert.I studied history and most people know that the nazis wanted to dominate europe .They also murdered ... more
- paulo on UK terror: soldier hacked to death So Peter you are an example of what i said about extremism or You accuse muslims of rioting ,raping, riots yet you forget ... more
- Peter on UK terror: soldier hacked to death @ Robert: I think you might be the one who needs to research WWII. This time open your eyes. more
- Katrina Haller on Calls to legalise euthanasia in NSW Assisted suicide has been prohibited for over 2000 years. It would have made doctors into killers. We can focus on care for ... more
- Vince on Calls to legalise euthanasia in NSW I would like to know what these politicians would do if they knew someone who was going through unimaginable suffering. I'm ... more
- Vince on Ford to cut production in Australia Totally agree with Peter. The writing was on the wall years ago, so it should not have come as a surprise. I can't feel ... more
- Kimber on Calls to legalise euthanasia in NSW Anybody who has had to sit by the side of terminally ill person and see their distress at having to linger and suffer in ... more
- Robert on UK terror: soldier hacked to death @paulo. You havent got a clue about WW2. Try researching without hollywood movies and propaganda books. more
- Robert on Ford to cut production in Australia So much for globalisation. Boy they really suckered us into that one. more
- Peter on UK terror: soldier hacked to death And one of the biggest supporters of the Nazi's was Islam! the SS even had a muslim death squad! The EDL and other so called ... more
- Peter on Ford to cut production in Australia And who didn't see this coming years ago?Typical Labor and Unions not living in the real world and understanding that ... more
- Peter on Premier sticks with Gonski decision Barry was conned by Ju-lier!There is no extra money for Gonski! Any money they do have has been re-directed from other ... more
The bulging growth of Sydney
There are now 4.6 million of us living in Sydney and surrounds, with a population growing at 1.1%. Paul Murray looks at the growing need for housing and infrastructure report on our greater city.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Gangnam Style Christmas lights in Perth were amazing, until the fellow that put the performance together, Kym Illman had to turn them off. Paul Murray reveals why they only lasted 3 nights. Check them out here!
Labor's elder statesman John Faulkner has spoken out about a rotten few in party ranks and called for the urgent adoption of a code of conduct for federal politicians. Paul Murray on the Senator's warning.
Hi Paul; I am a recovering refugee from Merrylands. I fled to the Southern Highlands to escape all the endless bad crap that is going on in Sydney. It is like another world here in the highlands, it even feels like you are not in Australia and reminds me of a peaceful non-multicultural, happy and peaceful Sydney from the 60's..70's. I strongly recommend that like minded people should seriously consider moving here and leave all the garbage back there, making more room for all the lazy illegals. The reality is a lot of areas of Sydney are now very bad news. As for all the multicultural/illegals country shopper campaigners living in distant affluent non-multicultural Sydney suburbs. I strongly recommend that that they go and physically live in multicultural Merrylands for 6-12 months and experience what is really going on, then they will finally wake up to themselves and stop voting for damned green independent Labor and the Malcolm Tunbulls of politics! They should remember that Labor-Kevin Rudd and Juliar Gillard destroyed perfectly good John Howard-Liberal government legislation that had literally stopped these illegal boats for so many years, that was until disgusting Labor got elected under false pretences with Labor gloatingly opening up our borders to these passport-less, very dubious angry and lazy illegals!! Got the picture now?Hubert J. Tuesday 4 December, 2012 - 9:22 PM