- Let down by the justice system?
- You know you're getting old when?
- Fan base grows with Socceroos win
- Police set higher fine quotas?
- Kids turning away from league?
- George Gregan on Wallabies Vs Lions
- Gasp, new schoolyard cheap high?
- Socceroos into the World Cup
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kimber on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge So, so sad for the Kelly family.Sick and tired of feral, despicable, irresponsible, selfish others turning decent law ... more
- peter yasin on Tensions growing in the Middle East Paulo, correct. The problem with many of these stereoytpe views is lack of knowledge, irrational fear and closed ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Fan base grows with Socceroos win @James W, if you can count?? Do the math! Sounds like you are a Rugby League player who has copped quite a few knocks in the ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Police set higher fine quotas? Paul you should drive around the un-patrolled places like the infamous Granville/Merrylands/Guildford areas at any time and ... more
- James W on Fan base grows with Socceroos win So no Rugby League players have ever behaved then, 'Abortion' (fitting name,)and no Socceroo has ever stepped out of line? more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Gasp, new schoolyard cheap high? I dare say that this lunacy would probably never occur in disciplined Catholic schools or any other well run private ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Why are Catholic schools booming? @paulo, think again mate! Your "unwanted babies" are wanted! I would gladly "bring up" those babies, allowing them God's ... more
- Craig on Police set higher fine quotas? Governments and every Department of Governments are listed "Corporations" they all have ABN nunbers, so that said they all ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Fan base grows with Socceroos win What a pity that these thick head, overpaid, unprofessional macho man Rugby League players will not behave, on field or off ... more
- mara watson on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge To be a parent and hear this is beyond belief. Sydney is getting to the point that you think twice going into town. We have ... more
- peter yasin on Tensions growing in the Middle East Robert, God bless you, rational and intelligent people like you still exist, there is some hope.Muslims are not perfect ... more
- yusuf on Socceroos into the World Cup well done boys, you have made us proud. more
- Craig on Call on Labor elders to fix the party I keep hearing Labor politicians say "they have a great story to tell" well were is it? The destruction of this country at ... more
- CARMEN on Time to lift drinking age to 21? Keith.....Although your suggestion sounds very reasonable to me, I would say that we'd have "buckley's chance" of our ... more
- paulo on Tensions growing in the Middle East Carmen most people who come to Aus , come to get away from violence or to get a better economy.The Aussie govt must screen ... more
- paulo on Why are Catholic schools booming? ABORTION TRUTH praises catholic schools teaching on non use of condoms which just dooms millions to getting AIDS and other ... more
- Commerce American Style on NSW Budget: infrastructure spending First they send American multinational companies to crush the small to medium Australian companies. That reduces competition ... more
- James W on Time to lift drinking age to 21? Did the right put the ages back up again Cleangirl? more
- Coasty on Call on Labor elders to fix the party Trying to get the Labor elders to help isn't a bad idea, but it wont work. There are two types of politicians. Ones that do ... more
- Coasty on NRL fans sick of player bad behaviour Apologies? What apologies? It's the same speech every time, on the same media stations, at the same time, for the same ... more
Thomson arrest: still Labor's problem
Dicko & Sarah speak with Neil Mitchel about the arrest of former Labor, now Independent MP Craig Thomson. How will it play out with the Prime Minister following her election call and previous support.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The Coalition has joined some commentators in suggesting a link between the arrest of Independent MP CRAIG THOMSON and the announcement of the federal election date, as Francis Keany reveals.
Opposition Leader Tony Abbott says while he's not commenting on Craig Thomson's matters before the court, the issue is not just about the Labor MP.
Mr Aboott says it's always been about the judgment of the Prime Minister Julia Gillard whom he accuses of having run a protection racket for the former Labor MP for years.
Meanwhile, Labor ministers have rubbished claims of a link between Craig Thomson's arrest and the announcement of the election date.
The Coalition says it is curious that on Wednesday Prime Minister Julia Gillard declared the election eight months in advance, with the crossbench MP charged 24 hours later.
Paul Murray with commentator Mark Riley of Seven News on the election announcement timing and the questions now before the Prime Minister to answer.
KATE MCCLYMONT, MARK KENNY, LEESHA MCKENNY
Julia Gillard's extended election campaign hit major turbulence on its first full day following the arrest of Craig Thomson.
Shock arrest of Craig Thomson has sent shockwaves through the government.
Former HSU boss Kathy Jackson gives her views on the Thomson arrest. She makes claims with Jason Morrison that current sitting members of parliament offered her a seat if she shut up about Craig Thomson.
@'Time to Reap the Whirlwind' posting here- well said indeed!
My message to Gillard is the end is nigh Madame! You can expect a knock on your door or similar - just like your revered comrade, Thompson received this week. So don't say you haven't been tipped off - like you were with your hopeless comrade this week. We get rid of them slowly fellow Aussie voters!!!!!Angela Coombes Saturday 2 February, 2013 - 8:11 PM
For the last 5 years tumultuous Australia has been suffering from the wiles of the evil atheist, God damned communist Labor government. Australia had better wake up now, before it is completely too late...AMEN+www.abortiontruth.com Saturday 2 February, 2013 - 11:34 AM
We will accept your resignation Gillard. Make sure we have that resignation on your desk which is of course our desk by the close of business Monday the fourth of February. If not then you will reap the whirlwind of your own destruction and the noose of the law will begin to tighten around you. Run to Switzerland and enjoy your ill-gotten gains while you can. But dont get too comfortable. At some stage in the near future there will be a knock on your door. You will open the door to find several people dressed in Australian uniforms. They will have an extradition order and an arrest warrant. On behalf of Australia they will be seeking justice and the return of our money.Time to Reap the Whirlwind Friday 1 February, 2013 - 11:07 AM
Somehow that pathological liar Juliarrr Gillard is unbelievably still accepting her friend Craig Thomson's damned vote in parliament??? Evidently Craig Thomson is like the other 3 $$self-serving Independents Wilkie, Windsor & Oakshott who apparently are de-dacto members of the Labor party and are in it right up to their rotten necks along with Labor. I blame these 3 so called Independents for all the damage to Australia this Labor government has been allowed to do since 2010.www.abortiontruth.com Friday 1 February, 2013 - 10:37 AM