- You know you're getting old when?
- Fan base grows with Socceroos win
- Police set higher fine quotas?
- Kids turning away from league?
- George Gregan on Wallabies Vs Lions
- Gasp, new schoolyard cheap high?
- Socceroos into the World Cup
- NSW Budget: infrastructure spending
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kimber on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge So, so sad for the Kelly family.Sick and tired of feral, despicable, irresponsible, selfish others turning decent law ... more
- peter yasin on Tensions growing in the Middle East Paulo, correct. The problem with many of these stereoytpe views is lack of knowledge, irrational fear and closed ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Fan base grows with Socceroos win @James W, if you can count?? Do the math! Sounds like you are a Rugby League player who has copped quite a few knocks in the ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Police set higher fine quotas? Paul you should drive around the un-patrolled places like the infamous Granville/Merrylands/Guildford areas at any time and ... more
- James W on Fan base grows with Socceroos win So no Rugby League players have ever behaved then, 'Abortion' (fitting name,)and no Socceroo has ever stepped out of line? more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Gasp, new schoolyard cheap high? I dare say that this lunacy would probably never occur in disciplined Catholic schools or any other well run private ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Why are Catholic schools booming? @paulo, think again mate! Your "unwanted babies" are wanted! I would gladly "bring up" those babies, allowing them God's ... more
- Craig on Police set higher fine quotas? Governments and every Department of Governments are listed "Corporations" they all have ABN nunbers, so that said they all ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Fan base grows with Socceroos win What a pity that these thick head, overpaid, unprofessional macho man Rugby League players will not behave, on field or off ... more
- mara watson on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge To be a parent and hear this is beyond belief. Sydney is getting to the point that you think twice going into town. We have ... more
- peter yasin on Tensions growing in the Middle East Robert, God bless you, rational and intelligent people like you still exist, there is some hope.Muslims are not perfect ... more
- yusuf on Socceroos into the World Cup well done boys, you have made us proud. more
- Craig on Call on Labor elders to fix the party I keep hearing Labor politicians say "they have a great story to tell" well were is it? The destruction of this country at ... more
- CARMEN on Time to lift drinking age to 21? Keith.....Although your suggestion sounds very reasonable to me, I would say that we'd have "buckley's chance" of our ... more
- paulo on Tensions growing in the Middle East Carmen most people who come to Aus , come to get away from violence or to get a better economy.The Aussie govt must screen ... more
- paulo on Why are Catholic schools booming? ABORTION TRUTH praises catholic schools teaching on non use of condoms which just dooms millions to getting AIDS and other ... more
- Commerce American Style on NSW Budget: infrastructure spending First they send American multinational companies to crush the small to medium Australian companies. That reduces competition ... more
- James W on Time to lift drinking age to 21? Did the right put the ages back up again Cleangirl? more
- Coasty on Call on Labor elders to fix the party Trying to get the Labor elders to help isn't a bad idea, but it wont work. There are two types of politicians. Ones that do ... more
- Coasty on NRL fans sick of player bad behaviour Apologies? What apologies? It's the same speech every time, on the same media stations, at the same time, for the same ... more
Time to ban all alfresco smoking?
NSW cabinet is considering a proposal to stub out alfresco smoking across the state; Pushing for a nationwide ban on smoking in alfresco areas. Peter Berner takes a look at the issue. Time to ban all alfresco smoking?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
This is all about studies on how to force people to do more work instead of stopping for 'smoko'.No Smoko Slaves Friday 30 December, 2011 - 12:30 AM
I think its only a matter of time before someone kills an anti-smoking campaigner. They appear to keep attacking innocent law abiding citizens and squeezing those poor smokers, discriminating and vilifying them and I'm afraid someone will snap and say enough is enough.Don't Smoke Friday 30 December, 2011 - 12:23 AM
Yeah ban it and all the cafes will go broke. A lot of them only put outside seating in to accommodate smokers.
You people whinging, you are sitting outside in the street with traffic going past and pollution everywhere.Leanne Tuesday 27 December, 2011 - 2:36 PM
then how about giving smokers back some rooms inside, you can`t have it both ways. John ArcherJohn Archer Monday 26 December, 2011 - 5:18 PM
I feel the time has arrived to give local council rangers the power to fine smokers who light up outside doorways to shops and other business/commercial premises. The Railway Dept had it right with a $400 fine but not now enforced.Nothing worse than copping heaps of someones second hand cancerous smoke when entering or exiting a shop or other business premises.Jonathon L Friday 23 December, 2011 - 12:57 PM
During the second WW American soldiers were given cigs as part of their ration package for the very purpose of propagating the acceptance of smoking. Why? Just look at the bee-keepers of the world and how they subdue their little servants. Thats what we are according to the Globalist Elite. Thats why the Queen wore a dress that incorporated bees in the abroidary during her coronation. Wake up to what you are in this economic system.Robert Thursday 22 December, 2011 - 5:29 PM