- Anzac Day: Lest We Forget
- Father hugs man who killed daughter
- Anzac Day two-up: where to play?
- Time for Charles to be King?
- Why are pensioners in the pinch?
- Taxi driver anger at ridesharing app
- Can you impersonate the PM?
- Get set for a brutal budget?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Cleangirl on Time for Charles to be King? We all know Charles is a dill, the Queen should bypass him for William. more
- Tangled Web on Why are pensioners in the pinch? Well that blatant hypocrite, no "heavy lifting" for big Joe Hockey, him and Tony Abbott need to look in the mirror. Big Joe ... more
- Julie on Why are pensioners in the pinch? I heard a caller on radio today suggest that the blowout in Age Pensions is due to the increase in single age pensioners. ... more
- Greg O on Get set for a brutal budget? adriano. Back in about 2007 just before the financial crisis hit us a little and the Northern Hemisphere a lot, the rich ... more
- Bao Tran on Get set for a brutal budget? I think the government has it wrong with the medicare co-payment. Everyone should be entitled to "free" GP or emergency ... more
- Tony on Get set for a brutal budget? Better than spending what we don't have and burdening future generations with paying back Labor's drunken sailor policies! ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Get set for a brutal budget? I trust the budget of Hockey's will seriously address the utterly overstaffed Australian public service. It needs an axe ... more
- Tony on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? Take a pill guys! this is a already funded purchase and is bi-partisan, granted these aircraft are pricy and have problems, ... more
- adriano on Get set for a brutal budget? Watch libs cut budget for the poor while the rich are spared. more
- adriano on 20 police officers charged this year Cops are whiter than white.How do they reflect more than 200 nationalities in Aus? more
- Samuel J on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? @ Tangled Web posting here - you are tangled alright. Utterly stupid comments you have made. Open your eyes and look at the ... more
- Greg O on Bill Shorten on reforming Labor Bill seems to be caught in the middle here. He knows what the Party wants but he has to try and present an image that will ... more
- Greg O on 20 police officers charged this year Only 20? Many years ago a young police officer was presenting a road safety lecture to the staff where I was working. One ... more
- Greg O on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? I can remember in my school days seeing Mustang, Meteor and Vampire fighters flying around. They were followed by the Sabre ... more
- Jonathon L Benson on 20 police officers charged this year Yes. It is one set of standards for them and another set of clear laws for us citizens. The management of police should be ... more
- Cleangirl on 20 police officers charged this year Standards are low, Tattoos, fatties, shorties, light weights and facial hair. The males aren`t much better. more
- Cleangirl on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? That's half what Indonesia spends, and we give them financial aid. more
- Jessica on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? Lets get "relaxed and comfortable" once again with honest John Howard and competent Peter Costello back. I'm not feeling too ... more
- Tangled Web on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? Well now you can see why the inconsiderate Liberal government are so unnecessarily hitting Australians with an additional ... more
- Tangled Web on Anzac Day: will it always be sacred? Sadly I can recall when Anzac Day was truly sacred, entirely unlike now. It was a full day public holiday, not a quick less ... more
Time to ban all alfresco smoking?
NSW cabinet is considering a proposal to stub out alfresco smoking across the state; Pushing for a nationwide ban on smoking in alfresco areas. Peter Berner takes a look at the issue. Time to ban all alfresco smoking?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
This is all about studies on how to force people to do more work instead of stopping for 'smoko'.No Smoko Slaves Friday 30 December, 2011 - 12:30 AM
I think its only a matter of time before someone kills an anti-smoking campaigner. They appear to keep attacking innocent law abiding citizens and squeezing those poor smokers, discriminating and vilifying them and I'm afraid someone will snap and say enough is enough.Don't Smoke Friday 30 December, 2011 - 12:23 AM
Yeah ban it and all the cafes will go broke. A lot of them only put outside seating in to accommodate smokers.
You people whinging, you are sitting outside in the street with traffic going past and pollution everywhere.Leanne Tuesday 27 December, 2011 - 2:36 PM
then how about giving smokers back some rooms inside, you can`t have it both ways. John ArcherJohn Archer Monday 26 December, 2011 - 5:18 PM
I feel the time has arrived to give local council rangers the power to fine smokers who light up outside doorways to shops and other business/commercial premises. The Railway Dept had it right with a $400 fine but not now enforced.Nothing worse than copping heaps of someones second hand cancerous smoke when entering or exiting a shop or other business premises.Jonathon L Friday 23 December, 2011 - 12:57 PM
During the second WW American soldiers were given cigs as part of their ration package for the very purpose of propagating the acceptance of smoking. Why? Just look at the bee-keepers of the world and how they subdue their little servants. Thats what we are according to the Globalist Elite. Thats why the Queen wore a dress that incorporated bees in the abroidary during her coronation. Wake up to what you are in this economic system.Robert Thursday 22 December, 2011 - 5:29 PM