- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- Canadian attack Canberra wake-up
- Horrific scenes of animal cruelty
- Love a garage sale bargain?
- Pyrmont bridge shared path dangers
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Truck crash at traffic hotspot I wish various authorities and media would stop calling these smashes involving trucks as 'accidents'. In almost every case ... more
- Tony on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM What a Tool!Lets hope one of the first things the SAS do in Iraq is to make this idiots day! more
- Realistic on The Whisper: Waste at Tafe Surprise surprise, long ago, thirty years back the Liberal NSW Education Minister Terry Metherell rightly said that TAFE was ... more
- ETERNITY... on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam Well Australia can thank Gough Whitlam and Al Grassby and indeed the Labor party for so called multicultural Sydney. more
- Laura on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Shocking, and thoughts go out to those personally affected; speedy recovery all. But let's have a proper (timely ... more
- Yusuf on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM Brain washed idiots. Lock them up and leave them there for life. more
- yusuf on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A man of real substance. My condolences to his family. more
- Yusuf on The Whisper: where burqa ban began Australia has its own values and freedoms and does not have to follow other countries. There are also examples of other ... more
- TEN FOUR... on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Our shabby roads are dangerously congested with heavy trucks in a big hurry and they take little care, whizzing in and out ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough These lavish perpetual prime minister's pensions are a bit of alright! And then a huge budget State Funeral with a ... more
Time to ban all alfresco smoking?
NSW cabinet is considering a proposal to stub out alfresco smoking across the state; Pushing for a nationwide ban on smoking in alfresco areas. Peter Berner takes a look at the issue. Time to ban all alfresco smoking?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
This is all about studies on how to force people to do more work instead of stopping for 'smoko'.No Smoko Slaves Friday 30 December, 2011 - 12:30 AM
I think its only a matter of time before someone kills an anti-smoking campaigner. They appear to keep attacking innocent law abiding citizens and squeezing those poor smokers, discriminating and vilifying them and I'm afraid someone will snap and say enough is enough.Don't Smoke Friday 30 December, 2011 - 12:23 AM
Yeah ban it and all the cafes will go broke. A lot of them only put outside seating in to accommodate smokers.
You people whinging, you are sitting outside in the street with traffic going past and pollution everywhere.Leanne Tuesday 27 December, 2011 - 2:36 PM
then how about giving smokers back some rooms inside, you can`t have it both ways. John ArcherJohn Archer Monday 26 December, 2011 - 5:18 PM
I feel the time has arrived to give local council rangers the power to fine smokers who light up outside doorways to shops and other business/commercial premises. The Railway Dept had it right with a $400 fine but not now enforced.Nothing worse than copping heaps of someones second hand cancerous smoke when entering or exiting a shop or other business premises.Jonathon L Friday 23 December, 2011 - 12:57 PM
During the second WW American soldiers were given cigs as part of their ration package for the very purpose of propagating the acceptance of smoking. Why? Just look at the bee-keepers of the world and how they subdue their little servants. Thats what we are according to the Globalist Elite. Thats why the Queen wore a dress that incorporated bees in the abroidary during her coronation. Wake up to what you are in this economic system.Robert Thursday 22 December, 2011 - 5:29 PM