- Facing the unknowns in Middle East
- Blind man refused mobile phone?
- When do you tell kids bad news?
- Climate: are we serious enough?
- Ray Martin on ex-PM Julia Gillard
- Lonely Planet's East Coast picks
- Career checkups for over 50's
- Pamela Stevenson on Brazouka
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Vince on New terror laws to prohibit torture Torture sounds rather humane compared to what these bastards are dishing out overseas. more
- I propose new Middle East laws on Not in the name of religion 50 years of relentless vicious abuse is enough. I will not stand idly by and allow that abuse to destroy the next generation ... more
- Robert on Not in the name of religion Not about religion? Yeah right. You keep telling yourself that Tim. Its about Islam mate, take the blinkers off. more
- Join the Q Society on Not in the name of religion Tim, this is pure IslamQuran 8:12ShakirWhen your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who ... more
- Davo on Not in the name of religion Nailed it Tim. more
- adam on Should we ban local ISIS flag sales? Justin, the extract below is from Christian News Minute (CNM) I hope it gives you pause for thought.The ISIS flag consists ... more
- The Devils Advocate on Too apathetic to make a change? Neil really wants to say the number plate is an antiemetic racial slur. He is prevented from saying that because he has ... more
- RAKESH ADUK on Too apathetic to make a change? Garry Linnell talks a lot of sense! Whenever I go overseas and see the beautiful Aussie flag, it immediately takes me back ... more
- mike deegan on Pauline's advice to Jacqui Lambie if the press give Lambie a fair go she may one of the better senators in the 40 years more
- scott on Father's gift to save his son Thanks for these inspiring stories! Not everyone ends up being healthy enough or a good enough match to be able to be a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque Try carrying a radar detector in NSW and see what happens, that lowers their revenue base but carrying a death flag doesn't, ... more
- Tejas on Ban Fred Nile's 'Burqa Ban' BS? Of course every sane person should oppose it. He tried in 2010 and failed, he will fail again. This is what has engulfed the ... more
- Nobody can help those who dont help themselves on Lifting the terror security risk Cook and Columbus gave beads and trinkets in exchange for land and control. But you are much smarter than the poor ... more
- Iman on 3D printing: the future unlimited? Interesting, to get more benefits from 3D printing. more
- Keith A Tudor on PM again overseas: trip #11 @Tejas posting here.Well boo, hoo,hoo to you. Our PM was elected as a leader to undertake high level executive leadership ... more
- Samuel J on ISIS is 'evil and must be destroyed' @Gretta Frankie - absolutely agree. It was utterly disgusting the videos of these barbaric ISIS MONGRELS slitting throats of ... more
- Barry G on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque They better not wave that flag in my town ,it wont be nice. more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - great comment. And Madame Milne of the equally useless greens party thinks we can resolve all of this ISIS barbaric ... more
- Coasty on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Can anyone please explain to me the reason why Islamic leaders are so silent, so apathetic, so unwilling to stand up in the ... more
- Ben on How to beat the Opal Card system I do not understand why you are trying to encourage even MORE people to use public transport. Trains and busses have been ... more
Time to ban all alfresco smoking?
NSW cabinet is considering a proposal to stub out alfresco smoking across the state; Pushing for a nationwide ban on smoking in alfresco areas. Peter Berner takes a look at the issue. Time to ban all alfresco smoking?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
This is all about studies on how to force people to do more work instead of stopping for 'smoko'.No Smoko Slaves Friday 30 December, 2011 - 12:30 AM
I think its only a matter of time before someone kills an anti-smoking campaigner. They appear to keep attacking innocent law abiding citizens and squeezing those poor smokers, discriminating and vilifying them and I'm afraid someone will snap and say enough is enough.Don't Smoke Friday 30 December, 2011 - 12:23 AM
Yeah ban it and all the cafes will go broke. A lot of them only put outside seating in to accommodate smokers.
You people whinging, you are sitting outside in the street with traffic going past and pollution everywhere.Leanne Tuesday 27 December, 2011 - 2:36 PM
then how about giving smokers back some rooms inside, you can`t have it both ways. John ArcherJohn Archer Monday 26 December, 2011 - 5:18 PM
I feel the time has arrived to give local council rangers the power to fine smokers who light up outside doorways to shops and other business/commercial premises. The Railway Dept had it right with a $400 fine but not now enforced.Nothing worse than copping heaps of someones second hand cancerous smoke when entering or exiting a shop or other business premises.Jonathon L Friday 23 December, 2011 - 12:57 PM
During the second WW American soldiers were given cigs as part of their ration package for the very purpose of propagating the acceptance of smoking. Why? Just look at the bee-keepers of the world and how they subdue their little servants. Thats what we are according to the Globalist Elite. Thats why the Queen wore a dress that incorporated bees in the abroidary during her coronation. Wake up to what you are in this economic system.Robert Thursday 22 December, 2011 - 5:29 PM