- Mike Baird now 44th NSW Premier
- Gary O'Callaghan on Talk Back Radio
- If those were my kids, I'd...
- Barry O'Farrell takes to Twitter
- Have you met the royal couple?
- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O’Farrell the man
- Mike Baird set to become Premier
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Mike Baird set to become Premier Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Shaun...Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever ... more
- Harry on Would you like us to be a republic? @adriano you sound a little confused, don't let the facts get in your way. The IMF have directed bankrupt England to print ... more
- Tangled Web on Mike Baird set to become Premier Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on Pension age to be lifted to 70? The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
Time to ban all alfresco smoking?
NSW cabinet is considering a proposal to stub out alfresco smoking across the state; Pushing for a nationwide ban on smoking in alfresco areas. Peter Berner takes a look at the issue. Time to ban all alfresco smoking?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
This is all about studies on how to force people to do more work instead of stopping for 'smoko'.No Smoko Slaves Friday 30 December, 2011 - 12:30 AM
I think its only a matter of time before someone kills an anti-smoking campaigner. They appear to keep attacking innocent law abiding citizens and squeezing those poor smokers, discriminating and vilifying them and I'm afraid someone will snap and say enough is enough.Don't Smoke Friday 30 December, 2011 - 12:23 AM
Yeah ban it and all the cafes will go broke. A lot of them only put outside seating in to accommodate smokers.
You people whinging, you are sitting outside in the street with traffic going past and pollution everywhere.Leanne Tuesday 27 December, 2011 - 2:36 PM
then how about giving smokers back some rooms inside, you can`t have it both ways. John ArcherJohn Archer Monday 26 December, 2011 - 5:18 PM
I feel the time has arrived to give local council rangers the power to fine smokers who light up outside doorways to shops and other business/commercial premises. The Railway Dept had it right with a $400 fine but not now enforced.Nothing worse than copping heaps of someones second hand cancerous smoke when entering or exiting a shop or other business premises.Jonathon L Friday 23 December, 2011 - 12:57 PM
During the second WW American soldiers were given cigs as part of their ration package for the very purpose of propagating the acceptance of smoking. Why? Just look at the bee-keepers of the world and how they subdue their little servants. Thats what we are according to the Globalist Elite. Thats why the Queen wore a dress that incorporated bees in the abroidary during her coronation. Wake up to what you are in this economic system.Robert Thursday 22 December, 2011 - 5:29 PM