- Cash transfer company questioned
- Should we ban ISIS flag sales?
- How safe are generic brand meals?
- Anger at ABC Digger massacre claim
- Bill shock on mobile internet data
- Emotional eulogy at funeral
- Clover on council voting reforms
- Marijuana reform step to legalisation?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- mike deegan on Pauline's advice to Jacqui Lambie if the press give Lambie a fair go she may one of the better senators in the 40 years more
- scott on Father's gift to save his son Thanks for these inspiring stories! Not everyone ends up being healthy enough or a good enough match to be able to be a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque Try carrying a radar detector in NSW and see what happens, that lowers their revenue base but carrying a death flag doesn't, ... more
- Tejas on Ban Fred Nile's 'Burqa Ban' BS? Of course every sane person should oppose it. He tried in 2010 and failed, he will fail again. This is what has engulfed the ... more
- Nobody can help those who dont help themselves on Lifting the terror security risk Cook and Columbus gave beads and trinkets in exchange for land and control. But you are much smarter than the poor ... more
- Iman on 3D printing: the future unlimited? Interesting, to get more benefits from 3D printing. more
- Keith A Tudor on PM again overseas: trip #11 @Tejas posting here.Well boo, hoo,hoo to you. Our PM was elected as a leader to undertake high level executive leadership ... more
- Samuel J on ISIS is 'evil and must be destroyed' @Gretta Frankie - absolutely agree. It was utterly disgusting the videos of these barbaric ISIS MONGRELS slitting throats of ... more
- Barry G on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque They better not wave that flag in my town ,it wont be nice. more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - great comment. And Madame Milne of the equally useless greens party thinks we can resolve all of this ISIS barbaric ... more
- Coasty on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Can anyone please explain to me the reason why Islamic leaders are so silent, so apathetic, so unwilling to stand up in the ... more
- Ben on How to beat the Opal Card system I do not understand why you are trying to encourage even MORE people to use public transport. Trains and busses have been ... more
- The scourge of Terrorism on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Terrorism is always terrorism. It is never acceptable to commit an act of terrorism. It is never acceptable for ANY party to ... more
- Jonathon L Benson LLB on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque I blame this wishy washy government of nsw. They have the power to outlaw this barbaric flag but are scared of their shadows. more
- Craig on US expanding role in Middle East To get to the crux of this matter, it was US support for the so called rebels in Syria that has led to the creation of this ... more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - absolutely correct. Our out of touch governments should legislate to declare the ownership, carriage, sale, flying ... more
- Cleangirl on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction As welcome as a KKK flag. more
- G, Robertson on Revenue rise in speed cameras Very selective use of words in this conversation. You have to look at where the newer camera locations are to bring this ... more
- molly on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque According to a study, 73% of all Moroccans and Turks in the Netherlands are of the opinion that those who go to Syria to ... more
- Ben on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque That is stupid.First of all it will be impossible to legally do and secondly it will only serve to make the flag more ... more
Tony Abbott on upcoming election
Union officials could be jailed for misusing their position or members' funds under a private member's bill put up by Tony Abbott. Paul Murray and the Opposition Leader on workers deserving honest unions.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Dozens of refugees held in Australia's off-shore processing centres could be re-settled in New Zealand under a deal struck by the PM. What has it cost us? Jason Morrison on the asylum seeker election agenda.
What does the PM mean by the term 'Modern Families'? Julia Gillard used the term and since doing so, it has Jason Morrison puzzled. He questions what is a modern family with advertising expert Rowan Dean.
We already have laws to punish those who are found to have misused their position in a criminal way. This is regardless of who they are. So that is nothing new.
What we need to focus on more is corporate thuggery where the law is not so clear cut and loopholes exist which allow corporate thugs to play with the life and fortunes of Mr Average Citizen. Obviously Abbott can't say much on this as most of his donors are from the high end of town. But to his credit he did mention dodgy company officials (the small fish). Perhaps someone could twist his arm to include dodgy corporate executives as well. In the meantime, there is some mileage in his constituency to speak against unions and employees so we should make some allowance for that.Terrence Thursday 14 February, 2013 - 9:14 PM
Well done Tony Abbott. Significant changes are also to necessary to laws governing those politicians who are accused of a criminal offence/s to be automatically suspended from parliament where they are accused of criminal offences and to remain suspended until court proceedings are finalised. There is sadly, one rule for these hipocrites and another for Joe Citizen.Justin J Tuesday 12 February, 2013 - 3:05 PM
GOOD ON YOU MR. ABBOTT...I do like your very good idea....All corrupt people should be made accountable for their BAD BEHAVIOUR....Stealing from hardworking innocent people should be made to pay WITH A JAIL SENTENCE.CARMEN Tuesday 12 February, 2013 - 1:34 PM
Watch this turned around and be beaten up as another workchoices or an assult on poor hard working, under paid union officals. If they get their sticky fingers caught with members funds then send them to goal and throw away the keys.Peter Tuesday 12 February, 2013 - 9:40 AM