- Contempt not standing for Magistrate
- Govt. grab for your unclaimed cash
- Claims against Ben Te'o denied
- Toby Maguire on The Great Gatsby
- Vivid to light up Sydney
- Ban plan for unvaccinated kids
- Sports betting the new tobacco?
- Premier sticks with Gonski decision
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- CARMEN on Premier sticks with Gonski decision Well,Barry O'Farrell....VERY UNFORTUNATE, but you have been DUPED into accepting the Gonski scheme by the MOST DANGEROUS, ... more
- Robert on PM back in Sydney's greater west Bob Hawke will be there? Wow it'll be like a fabian-socialist(read communist) conference. more
- Robert on Girl held at gun point in robbery Another sign of a sick society. more
- Robert on Economic hard times for Aussies They cut back on welfare but have they cut back on 'overseas aid' or the expenditure concerning country shoppers ...cough... ... more
- Peter on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support And if Australia hasn't got bigger problems than trying to make another "Minority" feel good about a lifestyle choice! Good ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Premier sticks with Gonski decision These movers and $shakers are the cause of the problem not the solution! We do not need any so called $costly, money ... more
- Peter on Premier sticks with Gonski decision This questionable decision has now shown Barry to be what we have all known he has always been "a Labor Stooge" more
- Bill on Aussies win Ashes of gardening That red thing really bloody ruins it! more
- Bill on Economic hard times for Aussies It's quite disgusting how we bring in all these immigrants, but yet there are so many people who are doing tough here in Oz! ... more
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support WHAT A WEAK MAN THIS K-RUDD IS! HE GOES TO CHURCH EVERY WEEK! Doesn't he read verses like 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 "Do you not ... more
- paulo on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support Terrence you say....Homosexuals are getting on with what they do, nobody is telling them to stop; why do they have to co-opt ... more
- Terrence on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support I am extremely disappointed at Kevin Rudd's premature declaration on this subject. They had the conscience vote already. Why ... more
- paul on Sydney’s traffic making workers sick Well Sydneysiders deserve it!Why have they not insisted on a travelcard they can use on all transport like London ,Hong Kong ... more
- Terrence on Man refuses rising for magistrate @Pearler, by defiling a religion that is followed by at least one-third of the population in every nook and corner of our ... more
- Robert on Man refuses rising for magistrate @CARMEN. You will have to excuse the dribble coming from Terrence. He is a lefty zealot and a devotee of anything that is ... more
- Robert on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support So rudd thinks that maybe after years of media and political propaganda and cultural-marxist teachers poisoning our ... more
- CARMEN on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support Hi Paul...I missed your comments recently, but, never-the less, my judgement has not changed in the least....MARRIAGE IS ... more
- CARMEN on Journalists too left on political views? THERE WE GO AGAIN, TERENCE.....THE APOLOGIST, PUPPET AND GREAT HYPOCRITE OF THE LABOR PARTY......Please Oh please, Terence, ... more
- paul on Man refuses rising for magistrate He should be punished further for that!However that doesnt mean i will jump on the anti muslim racist bandwagon like a lot ... more
- paul on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support Well done Mr Rudd.Its about time AustrÃ?Â?Ã?Â¡lia grew up re gay marriage and now we will see the clown is ABBOTT who will ... more
Tony Abbott on upcoming election
Union officials could be jailed for misusing their position or members' funds under a private member's bill put up by Tony Abbott. Paul Murray and the Opposition Leader on workers deserving honest unions.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Dozens of refugees held in Australia's off-shore processing centres could be re-settled in New Zealand under a deal struck by the PM. What has it cost us? Jason Morrison on the asylum seeker election agenda.
What does the PM mean by the term 'Modern Families'? Julia Gillard used the term and since doing so, it has Jason Morrison puzzled. He questions what is a modern family with advertising expert Rowan Dean.
We already have laws to punish those who are found to have misused their position in a criminal way. This is regardless of who they are. So that is nothing new.
What we need to focus on more is corporate thuggery where the law is not so clear cut and loopholes exist which allow corporate thugs to play with the life and fortunes of Mr Average Citizen. Obviously Abbott can't say much on this as most of his donors are from the high end of town. But to his credit he did mention dodgy company officials (the small fish). Perhaps someone could twist his arm to include dodgy corporate executives as well. In the meantime, there is some mileage in his constituency to speak against unions and employees so we should make some allowance for that.Terrence Thursday 14 February, 2013 - 9:14 PM
Well done Tony Abbott. Significant changes are also to necessary to laws governing those politicians who are accused of a criminal offence/s to be automatically suspended from parliament where they are accused of criminal offences and to remain suspended until court proceedings are finalised. There is sadly, one rule for these hipocrites and another for Joe Citizen.Justin J Tuesday 12 February, 2013 - 3:05 PM
GOOD ON YOU MR. ABBOTT...I do like your very good idea....All corrupt people should be made accountable for their BAD BEHAVIOUR....Stealing from hardworking innocent people should be made to pay WITH A JAIL SENTENCE.CARMEN Tuesday 12 February, 2013 - 1:34 PM
Watch this turned around and be beaten up as another workchoices or an assult on poor hard working, under paid union officals. If they get their sticky fingers caught with members funds then send them to goal and throw away the keys.Peter Tuesday 12 February, 2013 - 9:40 AM