- NSW Budget: infrastructure spending
- Thomas Kelly's killer pleads guilty
- Call on Labor elders to fix the party
- Who are the most trustworthy?
- NRL fans sick of player bad behaviour
- Another beauty pageant meltdown
- Unions launch TV ad campaign
- Time to lift drinking age to 21?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Unions launch TV ad campaign Paul with the full support of these damned unions, treasonous Labor prefer to toss out our jobs to communist china and those ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Tensions growing in the Middle East CARMEN, correct. Sadly "peaceful" muslims have been killing each other in very big numbers for well over a thousand years. ... more
- CARMEN on Call on Labor elders to fix the party Peter......WELL SAID.....This is getting to be a little too farcical for my liking....WHO IS LOOKING AFTER THE COUNTRY'S ... more
- Cannon on Harrison Craig wins The Voice Deep tuhoght! Thanks for contributing. more
- Jessie on Electricity prices to rise by 1.7% An intelligent answer - no BS - which makes a pelasant change more
- Chyna on End of Julia Gillard as PM is nigh? This is just the peferct answer for all of us more
- Xandy on Why are Catholic schools booming? The voice of ratinaolity! Good to hear from you. more
- Peter on Tensions growing in the Middle East Most people have the tendency to hate people who try and kill them or their loved ones! Guess it is just a human thing! more
- Peter on Unions launch TV ad campaign "Australian Unions" Join so the executives can have a better life! more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on NRL fans sick of player bad behaviour Peter Yasin...yes and not to mention the unspeakable, Abortion for birth control, the killing of innocent preborn human ... more
- CARMEN on Tensions growing in the Middle East All Nations SHOULD KEEP WELL OUT OF the mess in Syria and ALLOW THE PEOPLES OF THAT COUNTRY TO FIGHT THEIR WAY TO HOWEVER ... more
- Jan McTiernan on Why are Catholic schools booming? There is nothing wrong with NSW public schools. The problem is the NSW Teachers Federation who keep telling us that they ... more
- CARMEN on Time to lift drinking age to 21? Keith...I second all your very pertinent suggestions...The closing time of pubs would also be a very welcome ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Tensions growing in the Middle East @Peter Yasin, indeed the biggest "islam haters" are the muslims themselves, just look at their ongoing hate campaign around ... more
- Peter on Call on Labor elders to fix the party When you have a sick animal you put it down! Bring on September! more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Call on Labor elders to fix the party Shame on bullying Labor! Obviously it is not a matter of leadership, they are all bad, thick as thieves, as bad as each ... more
- Lee Thompson on NRL fans sick of player bad behaviour Paul, As a Souths supporter I do not condone the actions of George Burgess, although I feel you are going to far in saying ... more
- Peter Yasin on Tensions growing in the Middle East Islam haters back at work again. The Russians are arming the Assad regime and the Americans and Israel are arming the so ... more
- Peter Yasin on NRL fans sick of player bad behaviour Another incident related to alcohol. It is incredible that we call ourselves civilised when we allow alcohol companies to ... more
- mick on Why are Catholic schools booming? A good point Cleangirl simple and says the point. more
Tragedies trivialised by Social Media?
Paul Murray speaks with Miranda Divine who has compared recent outrage online over the death of Jill Meagher, which brought people together to march in peace. But, are tragedies trivialized by the Twitterati?
Read more from Miranda Divine by clicking to her piece here.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Attorneys-general from across the nation will meet in Brisbane on Friday to discuss the challenges social media presents to the fair conduct of jury trials.
Police are concerned prejudicial comments posted on Facebook could jeopardise the case against Adrian Ernest Bayley, who is accused of raping and murdering Ms Meagher last month.
Facebook finally removed several hate pages targeting Bayley on Wednesday after days of repeated requests from Victorian authorities.
Social Media: Following public outrage, people take to Twitter and social blogs to launch their boycott campaigns. Do companies overreact by pulling advertising and do they quietly come back afterwards?
Rival broadcaster John Laws took to 7:30 Report to comment on the Alan Jones story. Paul Murray pays tribute to Golden Tonsils hosting his show Lawsie style, scarf, glasses, but missing the Wild Turkey.