- You know you're getting old when?
- Fan base grows with Socceroos win
- Police set higher fine quotas?
- Kids turning away from league?
- George Gregan on Wallabies Vs Lions
- Gasp, new schoolyard cheap high?
- Socceroos into the World Cup
- NSW Budget: infrastructure spending
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kimber on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge So, so sad for the Kelly family.Sick and tired of feral, despicable, irresponsible, selfish others turning decent law ... more
- peter yasin on Tensions growing in the Middle East Paulo, correct. The problem with many of these stereoytpe views is lack of knowledge, irrational fear and closed ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Fan base grows with Socceroos win @James W, if you can count?? Do the math! Sounds like you are a Rugby League player who has copped quite a few knocks in the ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Police set higher fine quotas? Paul you should drive around the un-patrolled places like the infamous Granville/Merrylands/Guildford areas at any time and ... more
- James W on Fan base grows with Socceroos win So no Rugby League players have ever behaved then, 'Abortion' (fitting name,)and no Socceroo has ever stepped out of line? more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Gasp, new schoolyard cheap high? I dare say that this lunacy would probably never occur in disciplined Catholic schools or any other well run private ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Why are Catholic schools booming? @paulo, think again mate! Your "unwanted babies" are wanted! I would gladly "bring up" those babies, allowing them God's ... more
- Craig on Police set higher fine quotas? Governments and every Department of Governments are listed "Corporations" they all have ABN nunbers, so that said they all ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Fan base grows with Socceroos win What a pity that these thick head, overpaid, unprofessional macho man Rugby League players will not behave, on field or off ... more
- mara watson on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge To be a parent and hear this is beyond belief. Sydney is getting to the point that you think twice going into town. We have ... more
- peter yasin on Tensions growing in the Middle East Robert, God bless you, rational and intelligent people like you still exist, there is some hope.Muslims are not perfect ... more
- yusuf on Socceroos into the World Cup well done boys, you have made us proud. more
- Craig on Call on Labor elders to fix the party I keep hearing Labor politicians say "they have a great story to tell" well were is it? The destruction of this country at ... more
- CARMEN on Time to lift drinking age to 21? Keith.....Although your suggestion sounds very reasonable to me, I would say that we'd have "buckley's chance" of our ... more
- paulo on Tensions growing in the Middle East Carmen most people who come to Aus , come to get away from violence or to get a better economy.The Aussie govt must screen ... more
- paulo on Why are Catholic schools booming? ABORTION TRUTH praises catholic schools teaching on non use of condoms which just dooms millions to getting AIDS and other ... more
- Commerce American Style on NSW Budget: infrastructure spending First they send American multinational companies to crush the small to medium Australian companies. That reduces competition ... more
- James W on Time to lift drinking age to 21? Did the right put the ages back up again Cleangirl? more
- Coasty on Call on Labor elders to fix the party Trying to get the Labor elders to help isn't a bad idea, but it wont work. There are two types of politicians. Ones that do ... more
- Coasty on NRL fans sick of player bad behaviour Apologies? What apologies? It's the same speech every time, on the same media stations, at the same time, for the same ... more
Treasurer Swan out selling carbon tax
Treasurer Wayne Swan claims the national economy is set for a bright future with cleaner energy and lower carbon emissions. Stuart Bocking catches up with him following the release of the Carbon Tax.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
A lie based on computer modelling that they [The UN]put their figures in to gain the result they wanted. And of all the idiots to push the barrow our useless Liebor/Communist human hating Greens and the stooge independents have sold us out.Wonder what backhander money is sitting in offshore accounts for a job well done.Craig Wednesday 4 July, 2012 - 6:19 PM
Paul Nguyen, who gets to pay for the trees, the planting thereof, the maintenance and the land on which their planted? The Mad Monk also said words to the effect of, he can not always be trusted to tell the truth. Like you Paul, I believe what Abbott says.James W Wednesday 4 July, 2012 - 3:01 PM
@Pete the Liberals don't believe and will dump Labor's fraudulent global warming tax. Tony Abbott said its all Labor "crap" and the Liberals will plant lots more trees etc. Already clean Australia is amongst the cleanest countries in the developed world. Alarmist Pete; why do you so desperately want an absurd carbon dioxide tax, when Labor's concocted man made global warming/tax is total rubbish, merely a revenue scam.Paul Nguyen Wednesday 4 July, 2012 - 11:20 AM
Flagrant liars. Labor have not even sold, their un-provable "hysterical" and contradictory global warming "scare-campaign" to the electorate. Talk about Labor putting a dead horse before their cart. Lets have an election asap and kick these smelly Labor bastards out.Ellie Wednesday 4 July, 2012 - 10:50 AM
So do the Libs don't believe in Climate Control/Global warming and carbon isn't a factor ?Pete Wednesday 4 July, 2012 - 10:21 AM
Great comment Keith. I noted the imbecile Wayne Swan's diatribe in the Daily Telegraph yesterday 2 July 2112 about his and Gillard's utterly rorted carbon dioxide taxation. This half wit of a man is a wanker and has proven himself to be an utter liar like Gillard and an equal failure. And to think our taxpayer funds are paying these rotten, rorting liars for sitting on their hands. They are unemployable useless bastards not worth feeding.Jonathon L Benson Tuesday 3 July, 2012 - 7:59 PM