- Was John Howard our best PM?
- Light rail to service Greater West
- Is terrorism behind missing plane?
- Will Crimea be engulfed in war?
- Why is Sydney so expensive?
- Leo Sayer: why he became an Aussie
- Bees buzzing all over Sydney's CBD?
- Ok to leave baby behind on holidays?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Gary on Too late to stop climate change now? I simply let the facts talk to me and as Garry Linnell stated it was warmer 27 years ago. So where is the evidence of ... more
- helen on Scrap the My School website? Hello Angela, have just read Peter 'Fitz' remarks re your morning show. Agree! you are a delight to tune into each ... more
- David T. on Do we still need a Women's Day? In my experience, every day is Women's Day. more
- David T. on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? How "bloody" stupid. Government, stay out of our lives. more
- David T. on Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali Break another country's laws and you can expect to be treated according to their law. I have no sympathy for thede ... more
- Rod M on Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali To me it seems very clear why journos are being booted out of Bali. Their courts expect people to abide by the spirit and ... more
- Mary on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? What a waste of the tax payers money, why not give it to hospitals... they need it more. more
- Kimber on Scrap the My School website? Well said @Coasty!!! :) more
- Kimber on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? OMG, pay people to lose weight, pay people to quit smoking, now this.From the time kids can eat solid food fruit and ... more
- Jester4212 on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? Why why why must the govenrment become involved?! Even for parents to pay their children to do this is unbelieveable. They ... more
- Coasty on Scrap the My School website? Ridiculous. I'm now finding the teaching industry has gotten hysterical & political. The My Schools website was one of the ... more
- Jester4212 on A pizza stuffed with cheeseburgers? I can't believe what I'm watching. Disgusting. more
- William Coleman on Drugs & alcohol affecting our schools The classroom today is yesterdays psychiatric ward. more
- William Coleman on Chinese buying up Sydney housing? So the big money comes to oz and home prices soar .Meanwhile we buy products from Asian countries because it is so cheap due ... more
- Jester4212 on Should we pay people to lose weight? Cold hard cash is a complete cop-out, just like the baby bonus. I'm all for wanting to help these people out. But have ... more
- Greg O on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Of course Kevin will stop the war and I have no doubt he will also help the Russians tackle global warming by putting pink ... more
- Coasty on Sydney's outbreak of ablutophobia No-one minds backpackers. They're great. I was one & I want my kids to do it. The problem here, is one that's all too ... more
- Cleangirl on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Kevin ? Twins sharing the same name. Why is he allowed in with the U.N ? Why do we even financially support both Kevin and ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on What frustrates you on our trains? What frustrates you on our trains?That they refuse to supply a mobile number so that we can give them live updates of ... more
- Jester4212 on Sydney's outbreak of ablutophobia Well said. more
Treasurer Swan out selling carbon tax
Treasurer Wayne Swan claims the national economy is set for a bright future with cleaner energy and lower carbon emissions. Stuart Bocking catches up with him following the release of the Carbon Tax.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
A lie based on computer modelling that they [The UN]put their figures in to gain the result they wanted. And of all the idiots to push the barrow our useless Liebor/Communist human hating Greens and the stooge independents have sold us out.Wonder what backhander money is sitting in offshore accounts for a job well done.Craig Wednesday 4 July, 2012 - 6:19 PM
Paul Nguyen, who gets to pay for the trees, the planting thereof, the maintenance and the land on which their planted? The Mad Monk also said words to the effect of, he can not always be trusted to tell the truth. Like you Paul, I believe what Abbott says.James W Wednesday 4 July, 2012 - 3:01 PM
@Pete the Liberals don't believe and will dump Labor's fraudulent global warming tax. Tony Abbott said its all Labor "crap" and the Liberals will plant lots more trees etc. Already clean Australia is amongst the cleanest countries in the developed world. Alarmist Pete; why do you so desperately want an absurd carbon dioxide tax, when Labor's concocted man made global warming/tax is total rubbish, merely a revenue scam.Paul Nguyen Wednesday 4 July, 2012 - 11:20 AM
Flagrant liars. Labor have not even sold, their un-provable "hysterical" and contradictory global warming "scare-campaign" to the electorate. Talk about Labor putting a dead horse before their cart. Lets have an election asap and kick these smelly Labor bastards out.Ellie Wednesday 4 July, 2012 - 10:50 AM
So do the Libs don't believe in Climate Control/Global warming and carbon isn't a factor ?Pete Wednesday 4 July, 2012 - 10:21 AM
Great comment Keith. I noted the imbecile Wayne Swan's diatribe in the Daily Telegraph yesterday 2 July 2112 about his and Gillard's utterly rorted carbon dioxide taxation. This half wit of a man is a wanker and has proven himself to be an utter liar like Gillard and an equal failure. And to think our taxpayer funds are paying these rotten, rorting liars for sitting on their hands. They are unemployable useless bastards not worth feeding.Jonathon L Benson Tuesday 3 July, 2012 - 7:59 PM