- Baird shows huge political courage
- Still cook to Nana's recipes?
- Guy Sebastian is back with Madness
- Halal certification funding terrorists?
- Too much lack of respect these days?
- Eddie Obeid set to face court
- Would you prefer to vote online
- Can you trust a politician's promise?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Julie on Halal certification funding terrorists? I used to shop at a Halal shop selling fruit, veg & meat in Canberra. This changed 2 months ago, when they started ... more
- Tony on Halal certification funding terrorists? Halal certification is one of the biggest con jobs out there at the moment. Think about it! Big companies and little ... more
- Craig on Can you trust a politician's promise? No you can't trust them,the mainstream parties are just 2 gangs that have their ideologies foremost in their minds. What ... more
- Glynn on Can you trust a politician's promise? An incoming government, no matter what promises were made during an election campaign has the authority and responsibility ... more
- Greg O on Can you trust a politician's promise? Politicians are just a product of the people. They want to get elected so in order to have a chance they have to say the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Can you trust a politician's promise? You can trust that dancing, cigar smoking, treasurer, that "heavy lifting" big Joe Hockey, as far as you can throw him... more
- STEADY EDDIE... on Eddie Obeid set to face court Steady Eddie reckoned "Jesus told me to do it"? Well done eddie...I wonder whether mystic eddie will be sworn in on the Holy ... more
- Julie on Would you prefer to vote online In Canberra we already have electronic voting for ACT Elections. After allegations of electoral fraud in the last election, ... more
- Cleangirl on SBS want more commercials? SBS and the ABC should not be receiving any taxpayer funding till they stop the Left-wing, Political Correctness and ... more
- Craig on China free trade will raise prices All these "free" trade agreements do not always work in your favour. Going back to the original "Lima"document signed by the ... more
- EVEN MORE LIES... on China free trade will raise prices Wages are rapidly going up in china and imported chinese made goods are rising, already expensive here and millions of our ... more
- Cleangirl on $250m better spent on hospitals? If they can pay players extraordinary amounts of money, they can pay for the upgrade. Tax is for roads, hospitals, public ... more
- Kimber on Sydney brothers off to fight with IS IS are a pathetic disgrace to humanity, all they do is murder other Muslims and abduct and slaughter aid workers who carry ... more
- Robert on Free Trade: will we all benefit So called 'free trade' is a device to allow foreign multinationals to come into a country and consolidate power for the ... more
- Kimber on Qantas goes 70's retro on aircraft Love it, goes to show that some things can go back to the 'good old days'. :) more
- Tony on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Obama going about with his usual dog and pony show to a bunch of gullible morons. Obama is hated in his own country but ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Prime Minister Tony Abbott should of informed the US President Barack Hussein Obama that the planet has been cooling for the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Free Trade: will we all benefit Evidently, a select few at the top of the heap are greatly $benefiting from so called "free trade"? Australia used to be a ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Another nonsense raised by Obama about so called climate change. Evidently, Rudd and/or Gillard have been in his ear at the ... more
- Greg O on Obama urges Australia to "step up" I am out in my backyard at the moment and am all set to save the environment. I have a Jim's Mowing hat, Steve Irwin shirt ... more
Treasurer Swan out selling carbon tax
Treasurer Wayne Swan claims the national economy is set for a bright future with cleaner energy and lower carbon emissions. Stuart Bocking catches up with him following the release of the Carbon Tax.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
A lie based on computer modelling that they [The UN]put their figures in to gain the result they wanted. And of all the idiots to push the barrow our useless Liebor/Communist human hating Greens and the stooge independents have sold us out.Wonder what backhander money is sitting in offshore accounts for a job well done.Craig Wednesday 4 July, 2012 - 6:19 PM
Paul Nguyen, who gets to pay for the trees, the planting thereof, the maintenance and the land on which their planted? The Mad Monk also said words to the effect of, he can not always be trusted to tell the truth. Like you Paul, I believe what Abbott says.James W Wednesday 4 July, 2012 - 3:01 PM
@Pete the Liberals don't believe and will dump Labor's fraudulent global warming tax. Tony Abbott said its all Labor "crap" and the Liberals will plant lots more trees etc. Already clean Australia is amongst the cleanest countries in the developed world. Alarmist Pete; why do you so desperately want an absurd carbon dioxide tax, when Labor's concocted man made global warming/tax is total rubbish, merely a revenue scam.Paul Nguyen Wednesday 4 July, 2012 - 11:20 AM
Flagrant liars. Labor have not even sold, their un-provable "hysterical" and contradictory global warming "scare-campaign" to the electorate. Talk about Labor putting a dead horse before their cart. Lets have an election asap and kick these smelly Labor bastards out.Ellie Wednesday 4 July, 2012 - 10:50 AM
So do the Libs don't believe in Climate Control/Global warming and carbon isn't a factor ?Pete Wednesday 4 July, 2012 - 10:21 AM
Great comment Keith. I noted the imbecile Wayne Swan's diatribe in the Daily Telegraph yesterday 2 July 2112 about his and Gillard's utterly rorted carbon dioxide taxation. This half wit of a man is a wanker and has proven himself to be an utter liar like Gillard and an equal failure. And to think our taxpayer funds are paying these rotten, rorting liars for sitting on their hands. They are unemployable useless bastards not worth feeding.Jonathon L Benson Tuesday 3 July, 2012 - 7:59 PM