- Earth missed catastrophe by a week
- Asylum seekers heading to mainland
- Women still face work discrimination
- Do we all have psychic connections?
- Home lost to real estate fraudsters
- A week of horror over flight MH17
- Time for serious debate on euthanasia
- Bus crash kills one injures dozens
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- SHOT DOWN... on MH17: Putin behind the attack? @Craig you purposely omitted Russian armed and Russian trained killers did this...what is your agenda here? more
- Gary on Abbott copping Senate body blows If the PPL for everyone is such a bad thing, waste of effort and doesn't achieve anything in regards to workplace ... more
- Samuel J James on MH17: the long journey home @Kimber - well said indeed. And Vladimar Putin, the KGB thug and temporary President of Russia has given as much help to the ... more
- Samuel J on MH17: Putin behind the attack? It can be assumed that Putin, the KGB thug is imitating one of his equal coward and former President of the Soviet Union, ... more
- Samuel J on A week of horror over flight MH17 Putin, the KGB thug is convicted in absentia - Please God. more
- stevo on Time for serious debate on euthanasia Legalise Euthanasia for those with 6 months to live if doctors and family want.My dad asked to be given and injection as he ... more
- Cleangirl on Bus crash kills one injures dozens Get bicycles OUT of bus lanes for a start. more
- Jonathon L Benson on UN unanimous vote on MH17 The sickening pictures of the filthy train leaving Ukraine with the bodies of many of these multi-national souls on board, ... more
- Samuel J on Medicinal cannabis for terminally ill The do-gooders will probably get their way with this and it will be sadly regected. We have no leadership here in nsw so let ... more
- Samuel J on MH17: the long journey home @Kimber - well said. The victims even after death did not receive any dignity at all from the Russian and Ukraine ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Why do we need childcare subsidies @Greg O - you are absolutely correct. It is this 'gimmie, gimmie' nonsense and nanny State mentality that is thoroughly ... more
- Kimber on MH17: the long journey home A heartfelt thank you to the Netherlands in appreciation for finally giving some dignity to the victims of flight MH17. more
- Craig on MH17: Putin behind the attack? If America has proof why have they not shown it? The Ukraine air traffic control tapes have been confiscated by the State ... more
- Greta on New Times for Weekend Shows Fantastic to hear Tim coming on earlier - love his show, has interesting segments, would love to hear more of the gardening ... more
- Craig on MH17: Putin behind the attack? @Shot down, You would also believe pigs fly.There is a lot more to this, have you seen Russia's reply yesterday? Radar of ... more
- Angela Coombes on Is Senator Jacqui Lambie for real? I don't feel sorry for her at all. Apart from her big mouth which shoots off without thinking first this galloot is ... more
- Keith A Tudor on MH17: Putin behind the attack? I firmly believe the utterly expensive anti-aircraft missile fired at Malaysian Airlines Passenger Jet MH17 and which ... more
- Samuel J on Sydney suffering too many councils @Angry Ratepayer - I agree. Councils' charter needs to be redrawn and be in simple terms to cut out this continuous ... more
- G. Parker on Jacqui Lambie 'an everyday person' This woman is a disgrace... she isn't talking to the ladies at the local RSL club, but AUSTRALIA! How can someone with this ... more
- Sheila Freeman on Is Senator Jacqui Lambie for real? Now where is Tania and the rest of the Labour party who are always ready to criticise the Libs - totally inappropriate ... more
Tributes flow for Barbara Holborow
Sad news on the death of Barbara Holborow. Listen back as she talks with Tim Shaw on her work as Children's court magistrate and with organisations promoting the welfare rights of children.
Campaigner Father Chris Riley pays tribute with Stuart Bocking on the life of Barbara Holborow. He looks back on her incredible ability to relate to children and her passion for the youth of our nation.
Is the legal system is failing children, particularly those who have been abused? Courts often make poor decisions that affect children for the rest of their lives. Mike Jeffreys with child campaigner Barbara Holborow.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
What a wonderful woman who has done so many wonderful things and leaves such a beautiful legacy. While I never met Barbara I would always take the time to sit and listen if she was on the radio or TV, she talked common sense and took a no BS approach...such a pity more people weren't like her.
My sympathies to her daughter, grandchildren, son and extended family who I know will miss her immensely and thanks for sharing Barbara with the rest of us.Bronwyn Thursday 24 May, 2012 - 11:34 AM
I will miss Barbaras pearls of wisdom and commonsense approach to children and teenagers that have gone off the rails and need a good caring strong hand to guide them backjag Wednesday 23 May, 2012 - 3:29 PM
Lived in the same street as Barbara growing up. Have very fond memories of going down to play on her super dooper spiral staircase. Good times. You will be missed, you were a treasure and a blessing to so many children. xxLinda Gustafson Wednesday 23 May, 2012 - 12:14 PM
Every Child is Everyone's responsibility.
Wonderful Woman. RIPAnn Wednesday 23 May, 2012 - 11:40 AM