- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- Canadian attack Canberra wake-up
- Horrific scenes of animal cruelty
- Love a garage sale bargain?
- Pyrmont bridge shared path dangers
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Truck crash at traffic hotspot I wish various authorities and media would stop calling these smashes involving trucks as 'accidents'. In almost every case ... more
- Tony on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM What a Tool!Lets hope one of the first things the SAS do in Iraq is to make this idiots day! more
- Realistic on The Whisper: Waste at Tafe Surprise surprise, long ago, thirty years back the Liberal NSW Education Minister Terry Metherell rightly said that TAFE was ... more
- ETERNITY... on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam Well Australia can thank Gough Whitlam and Al Grassby and indeed the Labor party for so called multicultural Sydney. more
- Laura on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Shocking, and thoughts go out to those personally affected; speedy recovery all. But let's have a proper (timely ... more
- Yusuf on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM Brain washed idiots. Lock them up and leave them there for life. more
- yusuf on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A man of real substance. My condolences to his family. more
- Yusuf on The Whisper: where burqa ban began Australia has its own values and freedoms and does not have to follow other countries. There are also examples of other ... more
- TEN FOUR... on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Our shabby roads are dangerously congested with heavy trucks in a big hurry and they take little care, whizzing in and out ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough These lavish perpetual prime minister's pensions are a bit of alright! And then a huge budget State Funeral with a ... more
Tributes flow for Barbara Holborow
Sad news on the death of Barbara Holborow. Listen back as she talks with Tim Shaw on her work as Children's court magistrate and with organisations promoting the welfare rights of children.
Campaigner Father Chris Riley pays tribute with Stuart Bocking on the life of Barbara Holborow. He looks back on her incredible ability to relate to children and her passion for the youth of our nation.
Is the legal system is failing children, particularly those who have been abused? Courts often make poor decisions that affect children for the rest of their lives. Mike Jeffreys with child campaigner Barbara Holborow.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
What a wonderful woman who has done so many wonderful things and leaves such a beautiful legacy. While I never met Barbara I would always take the time to sit and listen if she was on the radio or TV, she talked common sense and took a no BS approach...such a pity more people weren't like her.
My sympathies to her daughter, grandchildren, son and extended family who I know will miss her immensely and thanks for sharing Barbara with the rest of us.Bronwyn Thursday 24 May, 2012 - 11:34 AM
I will miss Barbaras pearls of wisdom and commonsense approach to children and teenagers that have gone off the rails and need a good caring strong hand to guide them backjag Wednesday 23 May, 2012 - 3:29 PM
Lived in the same street as Barbara growing up. Have very fond memories of going down to play on her super dooper spiral staircase. Good times. You will be missed, you were a treasure and a blessing to so many children. xxLinda Gustafson Wednesday 23 May, 2012 - 12:14 PM
Every Child is Everyone's responsibility.
Wonderful Woman. RIPAnn Wednesday 23 May, 2012 - 11:40 AM