- The Whisper: Waste at Tafe
- Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough
- Gough Whitlam: a giant of our time
- Time to help out Ebola regions?
- Too young for homework?
- Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam
- Accident hotspot: northern beaches
- The Whisper: burqa ban fuss
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- TEN FOUR... on Accident hotspot: northern beaches Our shabby roads are dangerously congested with heavy trucks in a big hurry and they take little care, whizzing in and out ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough These lavish perpetual prime minister's pensions are a bit of alright! And then a huge budget State Funeral with a ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on The Whisper: where burqa ban began France saw fit to ban the burqa but "sorry" Australia did not? more
- Raumann Gagnon on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A great leader , a warm friend . Always honest in what he did and said . Faithful to his beliefs and ideas . He shall be ... more
- REALISTIC on Drivers not tested for cocaine use? Well that explains all of the constant madness and road rage etc going on in our streets...so what are our invisible 'police ... more
- THE WEATHER on Perfect storm strikes across Sydney Well its soaking wet and freezing cold, could it be man 'made global warming' in disguise? Without the big dry and the ... more
- Cleangirl on Apologise to a culture of complaint Apologise because someone may choose to take offence ? more
- Join the Q Society on Apologise to a culture of complaint Non offensive T Shirt should have the same wording but with the Islamic State Flag! more
- Patriot on Apologise to a culture of complaint Slick and pretentious Woolworths obviously lack charisma and they lack credibility too. Woolworths will lose even more ... more
- Tanya on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets What a lot of utter BS, When the Greens don't like something you know its OK. When has the truth become "Totally ... more
- WHAT POLICE? on Sydney violence a generation thing? Excuses, excuses! Amazingly even with record police numbers, it is a struggle to find our invisible police force i.e. huge ... more
- Troy on Hillsong, more than just a church So tired of hearing from this woman anytime Hillsong is mentioned. She hasn't been there in well over a decade. She couldn't ... more
- Mr Creepy on Are 'fun police' banning everything? We have all seen it. A poodle mounts the leg of a bigger dog. The expression on the poodles face is a little amusing, a ... more
- Voluptuous Hypothesis on Sydney to bathe in blood moon? Just in time to watch the moon die. Blood moon exsanguinated. Eclipse reached totality. Here, north of Dallas, the moon ... more
- Cleangirl on Labor Party 'Headed for the rocks' Labor has to stop the Left-wing senseless rhetoric, and start looking out for the workers, their families and get some ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Fear as ISIS set to take Kobane It was reported that Islamic State agents are travelling in fours with false passports, posing as refugees to enter Europe! ... more
- Craig on Fear as ISIS set to take Kobane Kobane will fall as Turkey will not allow the Kurdish fighters there to receive heavy weapons to repel the invaders.They ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Fear as ISIS set to take Kobane I thought that islam was a peaceful religion? more
- Steve on Fire danger ignored for burn off? I live in St. Ives and witnessed the extra firetrucks racing along Mona Vale road (under lights and sirens)to assist. ... more
- Rob on Fire danger ignored for burn off? This is so typical of the NSWRFS staff. Happy to get in front of the camera on an "out of control bushfire" but have no clue ... more
Tributes flow for Barbara Holborow
Sad news on the death of Barbara Holborow. Listen back as she talks with Tim Shaw on her work as Children's court magistrate and with organisations promoting the welfare rights of children.
Campaigner Father Chris Riley pays tribute with Stuart Bocking on the life of Barbara Holborow. He looks back on her incredible ability to relate to children and her passion for the youth of our nation.
Is the legal system is failing children, particularly those who have been abused? Courts often make poor decisions that affect children for the rest of their lives. Mike Jeffreys with child campaigner Barbara Holborow.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
What a wonderful woman who has done so many wonderful things and leaves such a beautiful legacy. While I never met Barbara I would always take the time to sit and listen if she was on the radio or TV, she talked common sense and took a no BS approach...such a pity more people weren't like her.
My sympathies to her daughter, grandchildren, son and extended family who I know will miss her immensely and thanks for sharing Barbara with the rest of us.Bronwyn Thursday 24 May, 2012 - 11:34 AM
I will miss Barbaras pearls of wisdom and commonsense approach to children and teenagers that have gone off the rails and need a good caring strong hand to guide them backjag Wednesday 23 May, 2012 - 3:29 PM
Lived in the same street as Barbara growing up. Have very fond memories of going down to play on her super dooper spiral staircase. Good times. You will be missed, you were a treasure and a blessing to so many children. xxLinda Gustafson Wednesday 23 May, 2012 - 12:14 PM
Every Child is Everyone's responsibility.
Wonderful Woman. RIPAnn Wednesday 23 May, 2012 - 11:40 AM