- 100th anniversary of the Anzacs
- Do we really need local councils?
- Phil Hughes 'critical' in St Vincents
- What is the cause of autism?
- 106 days looking for a park?
- Ryan Ruffles: a rising golf star
- Palmer moves on from Lambie
- Sydney kids now addicted to meth?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kylie Kelly on Baby found in Quakers Hill drain This will put the pro-abortionists into a frenzy. See how all life is precious, not just the politicians' lives, who ... more
- Julie on Halal certification funding terrorists? I used to shop at a Halal shop selling fruit, veg & meat in Canberra. This changed 2 months ago, when they started ... more
- Tony on Halal certification funding terrorists? Halal certification is one of the biggest con jobs out there at the moment. Think about it! Big companies and little ... more
- Craig on Can you trust a politician's promise? No you can't trust them,the mainstream parties are just 2 gangs that have their ideologies foremost in their minds. What ... more
- Glynn on Can you trust a politician's promise? An incoming government, no matter what promises were made during an election campaign has the authority and responsibility ... more
- Greg O on Can you trust a politician's promise? Politicians are just a product of the people. They want to get elected so in order to have a chance they have to say the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Can you trust a politician's promise? You can trust that dancing, cigar smoking, treasurer, that "heavy lifting" big Joe Hockey, as far as you can throw him... more
- STEADY EDDIE... on Eddie Obeid set to face court Steady Eddie reckoned "Jesus told me to do it"? Well done eddie...I wonder whether mystic eddie will be sworn in on the Holy ... more
- Julie on Would you prefer to vote online In Canberra we already have electronic voting for ACT Elections. After allegations of electoral fraud in the last election, ... more
- Cleangirl on SBS want more commercials? SBS and the ABC should not be receiving any taxpayer funding till they stop the Left-wing, Political Correctness and ... more
- Craig on China free trade will raise prices All these "free" trade agreements do not always work in your favour. Going back to the original "Lima"document signed by the ... more
- EVEN MORE LIES... on China free trade will raise prices Wages are rapidly going up in china and imported chinese made goods are rising, already expensive here and millions of our ... more
- Cleangirl on $250m better spent on hospitals? If they can pay players extraordinary amounts of money, they can pay for the upgrade. Tax is for roads, hospitals, public ... more
- Kimber on Sydney brothers off to fight with IS IS are a pathetic disgrace to humanity, all they do is murder other Muslims and abduct and slaughter aid workers who carry ... more
- Robert on Free Trade: will we all benefit So called 'free trade' is a device to allow foreign multinationals to come into a country and consolidate power for the ... more
- Kimber on Qantas goes 70's retro on aircraft Love it, goes to show that some things can go back to the 'good old days'. :) more
- Tony on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Obama going about with his usual dog and pony show to a bunch of gullible morons. Obama is hated in his own country but ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Prime Minister Tony Abbott should of informed the US President Barack Hussein Obama that the planet has been cooling for the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Free Trade: will we all benefit Evidently, a select few at the top of the heap are greatly $benefiting from so called "free trade"? Australia used to be a ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Another nonsense raised by Obama about so called climate change. Evidently, Rudd and/or Gillard have been in his ear at the ... more
Turnbull defends Kevin Rudd?
Malcolm Turnbull has been asked about the opinion polls and Stuart Bocking seeks out why he thinks Tony Abbott is unpopular with the public, and goes on to defend the recent antics of former PM Kevin Rudd.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Senior Federal Liberal Malcolm Turnbull is calling on Premier Barry O'Farrell to overturn the decision to allow a floating Heliport on Sydney Harbour. He says he's concerned about the safety of the plan.
A study is underway into the potential hazards of mixing booze with energy drinks amid fears young people are harming themselves. Tim & Tracey speak with Dr Ross Walker, who says the mixers should be banned.
Malcolm(I hate that name) Turnbull the so called Liberal politician should resign and join his revered but now defunct,proven incompetent, rotten, self aggrandising labor party. He once travelled NSW in the company of another labor party Dudd, one Neville Wran, the latter of whom publicly introduced this dunce as a future labor party Premier! Thank God Wran was booted and we didn't have to suffer his chosen one to add to the rotten mess NSW was then engulfed in! Just Scat, go away Turnbull.Samuel Kyrikos Thursday 20 December, 2012 - 9:41 PM
Two of Australia's finest!!! Dumb & Dumber!!! These pair of know all hangers on are disgusting, especially punted ex-PM, punted ex-Foreign Minister Krudd for inviting all the damned 40,000 illegals into Australia!! Amazingly so many stupid idiots still actually vote for these arrogant, counter productive imbeciles. And then there is Australia's other very best misfits i.e. Juliarrr, Swan, Albanese, Emerson, Combet, Shorten, Ludwig, Dreyfuss, Garrett, Bradbury and the vicious, inept feminazi etc, etc not to mention Rob Oakshott, Tony Windsor and Andrew Wilkie to name a few other damned self serving, ruling fools that come to mind. A very low standard indeed, indicative of the sad state of affairs in very troubled, mismanaged Australia today. I'm not voting anymore and voting with my feet, by hook or crook, we will undoubtably get the same low, gravitating to the top politicians that we deserve anyway. The very materialistic naive, unrealistic, brainwashed at school, huge young Labor/Green environmentalist, fraudulent global warming cult are soon in for a very big shock to the system, when things will obviously worsen and hit them all very hard when its all too late. I too rest my case. Google; agenda 21 for dummiesKenneth Ogden III Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 11:09 PM
How on earth could Turnbull defend Kevin Rudd? Both are rank incompetent in my view and Mr Turnbull should join the labor party full stop. I am sick of hearing from this pathological clown!Saad Kryrikos Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 6:36 PM
Sorry to say but this big ego, untrustworthy, colourful, slick smart arse... Malcolm Turnbull is turning me right off voting Liberal. Overly ambitious, Malcolm Turnbull is a thorn in the side of the Liberal Party and indeed Australia. What with his Labor/Green carbon taxing ways etc always lurking in the background ready to pounce. No doubt many people are disillusioned, feeling exactly the same about Liberal with a...MR. GOLDMAN SACHS MALCOLM Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 12:21 PM