- Father hugs man who killed daughter
- Anzac Day two-up: where to play?
- Time for Charles to be King?
- Why are pensioners in the pinch?
- Taxi driver anger at ridesharing app
- Can you impersonate the PM?
- Get set for a brutal budget?
- Are we losing the war on drugs?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Tangled Web on Why are pensioners in the pinch? Well that blatant hypocrite, no "heavy lifting" for big Joe Hockey, him and Tony Abbott need to look in the mirror. Big Joe ... more
- Julie on Why are pensioners in the pinch? I heard a caller on radio today suggest that the blowout in Age Pensions is due to the increase in single age pensioners. ... more
- Greg O on Get set for a brutal budget? adriano. Back in about 2007 just before the financial crisis hit us a little and the Northern Hemisphere a lot, the rich ... more
- Bao Tran on Get set for a brutal budget? I think the government has it wrong with the medicare co-payment. Everyone should be entitled to "free" GP or emergency ... more
- Tony on Get set for a brutal budget? Better than spending what we don't have and burdening future generations with paying back Labor's drunken sailor policies! ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Get set for a brutal budget? I trust the budget of Hockey's will seriously address the utterly overstaffed Australian public service. It needs an axe ... more
- Tony on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? Take a pill guys! this is a already funded purchase and is bi-partisan, granted these aircraft are pricy and have problems, ... more
- adriano on Get set for a brutal budget? Watch libs cut budget for the poor while the rich are spared. more
- adriano on 20 police officers charged this year Cops are whiter than white.How do they reflect more than 200 nationalities in Aus? more
- Samuel J on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? @ Tangled Web posting here - you are tangled alright. Utterly stupid comments you have made. Open your eyes and look at the ... more
- Greg O on Bill Shorten on reforming Labor Bill seems to be caught in the middle here. He knows what the Party wants but he has to try and present an image that will ... more
- Greg O on 20 police officers charged this year Only 20? Many years ago a young police officer was presenting a road safety lecture to the staff where I was working. One ... more
- Greg O on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? I can remember in my school days seeing Mustang, Meteor and Vampire fighters flying around. They were followed by the Sabre ... more
- Jonathon L Benson on 20 police officers charged this year Yes. It is one set of standards for them and another set of clear laws for us citizens. The management of police should be ... more
- Cleangirl on 20 police officers charged this year Standards are low, Tattoos, fatties, shorties, light weights and facial hair. The males aren`t much better. more
- Cleangirl on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? That's half what Indonesia spends, and we give them financial aid. more
- Jessica on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? Lets get "relaxed and comfortable" once again with honest John Howard and competent Peter Costello back. I'm not feeling too ... more
- Tangled Web on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? Well now you can see why the inconsiderate Liberal government are so unnecessarily hitting Australians with an additional ... more
- Tangled Web on Anzac Day: will it always be sacred? Sadly I can recall when Anzac Day was truly sacred, entirely unlike now. It was a full day public holiday, not a quick less ... more
- Ross H. on Sick patients will have to pay for GP? @Bitter Kimber here fails to see that we are already taxed right up to the eyeballs now with more than enough to properly ... more
Turnbull defends Kevin Rudd?
Malcolm Turnbull has been asked about the opinion polls and Stuart Bocking seeks out why he thinks Tony Abbott is unpopular with the public, and goes on to defend the recent antics of former PM Kevin Rudd.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Senior Federal Liberal Malcolm Turnbull is calling on Premier Barry O'Farrell to overturn the decision to allow a floating Heliport on Sydney Harbour. He says he's concerned about the safety of the plan.
A study is underway into the potential hazards of mixing booze with energy drinks amid fears young people are harming themselves. Tim & Tracey speak with Dr Ross Walker, who says the mixers should be banned.
Malcolm(I hate that name) Turnbull the so called Liberal politician should resign and join his revered but now defunct,proven incompetent, rotten, self aggrandising labor party. He once travelled NSW in the company of another labor party Dudd, one Neville Wran, the latter of whom publicly introduced this dunce as a future labor party Premier! Thank God Wran was booted and we didn't have to suffer his chosen one to add to the rotten mess NSW was then engulfed in! Just Scat, go away Turnbull.Samuel Kyrikos Thursday 20 December, 2012 - 9:41 PM
Two of Australia's finest!!! Dumb & Dumber!!! These pair of know all hangers on are disgusting, especially punted ex-PM, punted ex-Foreign Minister Krudd for inviting all the damned 40,000 illegals into Australia!! Amazingly so many stupid idiots still actually vote for these arrogant, counter productive imbeciles. And then there is Australia's other very best misfits i.e. Juliarrr, Swan, Albanese, Emerson, Combet, Shorten, Ludwig, Dreyfuss, Garrett, Bradbury and the vicious, inept feminazi etc, etc not to mention Rob Oakshott, Tony Windsor and Andrew Wilkie to name a few other damned self serving, ruling fools that come to mind. A very low standard indeed, indicative of the sad state of affairs in very troubled, mismanaged Australia today. I'm not voting anymore and voting with my feet, by hook or crook, we will undoubtably get the same low, gravitating to the top politicians that we deserve anyway. The very materialistic naive, unrealistic, brainwashed at school, huge young Labor/Green environmentalist, fraudulent global warming cult are soon in for a very big shock to the system, when things will obviously worsen and hit them all very hard when its all too late. I too rest my case. Google; agenda 21 for dummiesKenneth Ogden III Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 11:09 PM
How on earth could Turnbull defend Kevin Rudd? Both are rank incompetent in my view and Mr Turnbull should join the labor party full stop. I am sick of hearing from this pathological clown!Saad Kryrikos Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 6:36 PM
Sorry to say but this big ego, untrustworthy, colourful, slick smart arse... Malcolm Turnbull is turning me right off voting Liberal. Overly ambitious, Malcolm Turnbull is a thorn in the side of the Liberal Party and indeed Australia. What with his Labor/Green carbon taxing ways etc always lurking in the background ready to pounce. No doubt many people are disillusioned, feeling exactly the same about Liberal with a...MR. GOLDMAN SACHS MALCOLM Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 12:21 PM