- Nova Peris sets back race relations?
- 2UE Summer of Cricket
- Pop to Popism at Art Gallery of NSW
- New Gold Opal card for Seniors
- Men now reluctant to help kids?
- Sydney kids calls for Islamic caliphate
- Recycling everyday food scraps
- Joe Hockey's spat at red tape
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Tony on Sydney kids calls for Islamic caliphate And as if the police will get anywhere? These people seem to be able to do whatever they want too, whenever they want too, ... more
- NO MONEY NO HONEY on New Gold Opal card for Seniors Beware, the scheming movers & shaker's agenda is to make a $cashless society. more
- Keith A Tudor on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? @ Realistic-Canberra - well said indeed. It is quite sickening the mess Madame Gillard left us all - including the abject ... more
- Join the Q Society on Sydney turns blind eye to homeless No they don't, when the nameless arrived on leaky boats they were given Government housing, white goods and the never ending ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? Senator Nova Peris was always going to be just another one of failed prime minister JuLia Gillard's sick jokes. No wonder ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Sydney turns blind eye to homeless Our grandstanding, uncaring governments, both Labor/Green & Liberal are donating countless $billions of borrowed $$dollars ... more
- Cleangirl on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? The Token job placer should also stand down, disgraceful. more
- peter on Excise lift: Petrol prices set to rise get more attention on pump price we should be paying after lower crude price drop , why the lag in price drop we pay through ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Why paying more for petrol stinks! I remember the big con, the panic, scare campaign 40 years ago when we were told we would run out of oil within 5 years and ... more
- Greg O on Excise lift: Petrol prices set to rise Well something has to rise if any Government no matter who it might be is going to pay back the massive debt that the Kevin ... more
- Cleangirl on Why paying more for petrol stinks! why not 40c on Dog food, or a charge for cyclists ? Motoring is a necessity. more
- EMPTY TANK on The Whisper: Woolies Woes I wish greedy Woolies and Coles would be stopped from messing about with petrol $prices? This a very big election issue... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin Evidently these days Aussies have got no money to bid with...so much for so called free trade, well done big Joe? more
- Bao Tran on Who let 11yo runaway stay 2 nights? Good question. This day and age you have to be either very brave or very stupid. It shows how society is now. What if it was ... more
- Tanya on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin We wanted to buy an investment property a few years ago. Looked at a lot of different agents, but one of them most ... more
- Joanne L. on Who let 11yo runaway stay 2 nights? After what happened to Daniel Morcombe, I feared the worse, thank God she is alright...there is a very big lesson here for ... more
- Barry G on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin By By Australia , A special thanks to Gough Whitlam for those big reforms , more Labor disasters from back then and many ... more
- Paul on Why no fines for smoke butt tossers? Yes it does bug me when people throw their cigarette butts, thats why I've videoed these idiots to embarrass them on ... more
- Cleangirl on Why no fines for smoke butt tossers? or Cyclists running red lights, cars not using blinkers, people eating on the train, allowing dogs on ovals, dogs in school ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Why no fines for smoke butt tossers? I have on occasions got out of my car picked up the lit butt and tossed it onto their back seat and once I dropped it into ... more
Turnbull defends Kevin Rudd?
Malcolm Turnbull has been asked about the opinion polls and Stuart Bocking seeks out why he thinks Tony Abbott is unpopular with the public, and goes on to defend the recent antics of former PM Kevin Rudd.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Senior Federal Liberal Malcolm Turnbull is calling on Premier Barry O'Farrell to overturn the decision to allow a floating Heliport on Sydney Harbour. He says he's concerned about the safety of the plan.
A study is underway into the potential hazards of mixing booze with energy drinks amid fears young people are harming themselves. Tim & Tracey speak with Dr Ross Walker, who says the mixers should be banned.
Malcolm(I hate that name) Turnbull the so called Liberal politician should resign and join his revered but now defunct,proven incompetent, rotten, self aggrandising labor party. He once travelled NSW in the company of another labor party Dudd, one Neville Wran, the latter of whom publicly introduced this dunce as a future labor party Premier! Thank God Wran was booted and we didn't have to suffer his chosen one to add to the rotten mess NSW was then engulfed in! Just Scat, go away Turnbull.Samuel Kyrikos Thursday 20 December, 2012 - 9:41 PM
Two of Australia's finest!!! Dumb & Dumber!!! These pair of know all hangers on are disgusting, especially punted ex-PM, punted ex-Foreign Minister Krudd for inviting all the damned 40,000 illegals into Australia!! Amazingly so many stupid idiots still actually vote for these arrogant, counter productive imbeciles. And then there is Australia's other very best misfits i.e. Juliarrr, Swan, Albanese, Emerson, Combet, Shorten, Ludwig, Dreyfuss, Garrett, Bradbury and the vicious, inept feminazi etc, etc not to mention Rob Oakshott, Tony Windsor and Andrew Wilkie to name a few other damned self serving, ruling fools that come to mind. A very low standard indeed, indicative of the sad state of affairs in very troubled, mismanaged Australia today. I'm not voting anymore and voting with my feet, by hook or crook, we will undoubtably get the same low, gravitating to the top politicians that we deserve anyway. The very materialistic naive, unrealistic, brainwashed at school, huge young Labor/Green environmentalist, fraudulent global warming cult are soon in for a very big shock to the system, when things will obviously worsen and hit them all very hard when its all too late. I too rest my case. Google; agenda 21 for dummiesKenneth Ogden III Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 11:09 PM
How on earth could Turnbull defend Kevin Rudd? Both are rank incompetent in my view and Mr Turnbull should join the labor party full stop. I am sick of hearing from this pathological clown!Saad Kryrikos Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 6:36 PM
Sorry to say but this big ego, untrustworthy, colourful, slick smart arse... Malcolm Turnbull is turning me right off voting Liberal. Overly ambitious, Malcolm Turnbull is a thorn in the side of the Liberal Party and indeed Australia. What with his Labor/Green carbon taxing ways etc always lurking in the background ready to pounce. No doubt many people are disillusioned, feeling exactly the same about Liberal with a...MR. GOLDMAN SACHS MALCOLM Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 12:21 PM