- Ban the burqa in parliament house?
- Burqa ban only for parliament house?
- More hotspots for Wi Fi in Sydney
- Who will win the NRL Grand Final?
- Should we extend daylight saving?
- Fuel theft adding to petrol costs
- Do you like Daylight Saving?
- Nominate the worst road in Sydney
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- WHEN IN ROME... on Ban the burqa in parliament house? For very good reason France banned the burqa and the the European Court of Human Rights agreed! We will one day do the same, ... more
- peter on More hotspots for Wi Fi in Sydney yep more access to your computer , they need everyone connectednow would be the time to put tape over your camera and cover ... more
- Tejas on Nominate the worst road in Sydney All roads that have awkward placed drain holes. Seriously. Instead of being right in the middle of the lane or right on the ... more
- Cleangirl on Ban the burqa in parliament house? Natasha Stott-Despoja thinks it`s ok, argues that it`s ok, so we know it`s a loopy idea to let people wear full face ... more
- Sam on Nominate the worst road in Sydney Pennant Hills Rd by far. So frustrating when your exiting the M1 & then have to sit in bumper to bumper traffic until you ... more
- peter on Ban the burqa in parliament house? if it is not good enough for parliament it is not good enough for our streets where most australians are why protect the ... more
- Marge on Burqa ban only for parliament house? We already have laws which dictate what is acceptable attire to be worn in public in this country. For example it is against ... more
- Jo on Burqa ban only for parliament house? So PM Tony Abbott thinks it should be banned in Parliament but not in a bank or the footie or any large gathering of ... more
- Jester4212 on Burqa ban only for parliament house? It should extend to anywhere where facial recognition is or may be required (like a bank). Exactly like people with hoodies ... more
- By Jingo on Burqa ban only for parliament house? No fear campaign . Just trying to keep us Aussies safe and give us a better place to live . Now the majority agree with that ... more
- James on Burqa ban only for parliament house? Criminal Ned Kelly wore a burqa and that didn't end well. Psychology maintains that an important part of human interaction ... more
- COMMON SENSE... on Burqa ban only for parliament house? You can't wear a motor cycle helmet into Parliament House so what's the difference . No burqa, no balaclava, no helmets, no ... more
- michael mazur on Lives lost serving the community What i got from that is that you don't pursue a hoon, just get his number, if you can't, too bad, as it won't be the just ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Should we present our ID to vote? Our current shabbily abused electoral process clearly needs major reform. It is essential that we provide appropriate ... more
- James W on Nominate the worst road in Sydney The one heading north. Queenslander!!!! more
- Ben on Should we present our ID to vote? What ID?? more
- Cleangirl on Terrorism: why we shouldn't panic Yes we are fortunate most are not devout. more
- Craig on Should we present our ID to vote? It is the people who count them that we should be watching, google the latest Scottish vote and see what you think! more
- Join the Q Society on Drivers oblivious to their surrounds Most drivers are also oblivious to the road rules!http://www.youtube.com/dashcam55 more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Terrorism: why we shouldn't panic We shouldn't panic, because US President Obama last week said that "islam teaches peace"? more
Turnbull defends Kevin Rudd?
Malcolm Turnbull has been asked about the opinion polls and Stuart Bocking seeks out why he thinks Tony Abbott is unpopular with the public, and goes on to defend the recent antics of former PM Kevin Rudd.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Senior Federal Liberal Malcolm Turnbull is calling on Premier Barry O'Farrell to overturn the decision to allow a floating Heliport on Sydney Harbour. He says he's concerned about the safety of the plan.
A study is underway into the potential hazards of mixing booze with energy drinks amid fears young people are harming themselves. Tim & Tracey speak with Dr Ross Walker, who says the mixers should be banned.
Malcolm(I hate that name) Turnbull the so called Liberal politician should resign and join his revered but now defunct,proven incompetent, rotten, self aggrandising labor party. He once travelled NSW in the company of another labor party Dudd, one Neville Wran, the latter of whom publicly introduced this dunce as a future labor party Premier! Thank God Wran was booted and we didn't have to suffer his chosen one to add to the rotten mess NSW was then engulfed in! Just Scat, go away Turnbull.Samuel Kyrikos Thursday 20 December, 2012 - 9:41 PM
Two of Australia's finest!!! Dumb & Dumber!!! These pair of know all hangers on are disgusting, especially punted ex-PM, punted ex-Foreign Minister Krudd for inviting all the damned 40,000 illegals into Australia!! Amazingly so many stupid idiots still actually vote for these arrogant, counter productive imbeciles. And then there is Australia's other very best misfits i.e. Juliarrr, Swan, Albanese, Emerson, Combet, Shorten, Ludwig, Dreyfuss, Garrett, Bradbury and the vicious, inept feminazi etc, etc not to mention Rob Oakshott, Tony Windsor and Andrew Wilkie to name a few other damned self serving, ruling fools that come to mind. A very low standard indeed, indicative of the sad state of affairs in very troubled, mismanaged Australia today. I'm not voting anymore and voting with my feet, by hook or crook, we will undoubtably get the same low, gravitating to the top politicians that we deserve anyway. The very materialistic naive, unrealistic, brainwashed at school, huge young Labor/Green environmentalist, fraudulent global warming cult are soon in for a very big shock to the system, when things will obviously worsen and hit them all very hard when its all too late. I too rest my case. Google; agenda 21 for dummiesKenneth Ogden III Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 11:09 PM
How on earth could Turnbull defend Kevin Rudd? Both are rank incompetent in my view and Mr Turnbull should join the labor party full stop. I am sick of hearing from this pathological clown!Saad Kryrikos Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 6:36 PM
Sorry to say but this big ego, untrustworthy, colourful, slick smart arse... Malcolm Turnbull is turning me right off voting Liberal. Overly ambitious, Malcolm Turnbull is a thorn in the side of the Liberal Party and indeed Australia. What with his Labor/Green carbon taxing ways etc always lurking in the background ready to pounce. No doubt many people are disillusioned, feeling exactly the same about Liberal with a...MR. GOLDMAN SACHS MALCOLM Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 12:21 PM