- "Islam" absent over UK terrorism?
- Vivid Sydney lights up the CBD
- Was the Warner fine appropriate?
- Tom Richards, Wallaby Warrior
- Call to ban live sporting odds on TV
- Protecting against insidious terrorism
- Tributes flow for Hazel Hawke
- Open Mic: Distance Education
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Peter on Ford to cut production in Australia And now the ACTU come charging in on their white donkey, guns ablazing seeing who they can hit in a ridiculous attempt to ... more
- peter on Was the Warner fine appropriate? Cricket, football, soccer, racing just about any sport these days is subject to bizarre and draconian laws of conduct that ... more
- Simon on Ford to cut production in Australia communism in the making. So who controls it all? lets not be niave about this. more
- Peter on Protecting against insidious terrorism Of course there will be copycat attacks, the followers of the religion of peace believe that everyone that does not believe ... more
- CARMEN on Tributes flow for Hazel Hawke The passing of Mrs. Hazel Hawke has really saddened me...I had a lot of respect for this wonderful person who always came ... more
- Douglas on Ford to cut production in Australia At least the workers are getting 3 years notice, better then 3 days more
- Keith A Tudor on 19 new charges against Thomson And so the charges pour in and are added to the mass of other charges already preferred against this joker - yet it drags on ... more
- Samuel Kyrikos on Ford to cut production in Australia I agree this has been coming your years. Little or no productivity and vehicle improvements. I believe the trade unionists ... more
- paulo on UK terror: soldier hacked to death Robert.I studied history and most people know that the nazis wanted to dominate europe .They also murdered ... more
- paulo on UK terror: soldier hacked to death So Peter you are an example of what i said about extremism or You accuse muslims of rioting ,raping, riots yet you forget ... more
- Peter on UK terror: soldier hacked to death @ Robert: I think you might be the one who needs to research WWII. This time open your eyes. more
- Katrina Haller on Calls to legalise euthanasia in NSW Assisted suicide has been prohibited for over 2000 years. It would have made doctors into killers. We can focus on care for ... more
- Vince on Calls to legalise euthanasia in NSW I would like to know what these politicians would do if they knew someone who was going through unimaginable suffering. I'm ... more
- Vince on Ford to cut production in Australia Totally agree with Peter. The writing was on the wall years ago, so it should not have come as a surprise. I can't feel ... more
- Kimber on Calls to legalise euthanasia in NSW Anybody who has had to sit by the side of terminally ill person and see their distress at having to linger and suffer in ... more
- Robert on UK terror: soldier hacked to death @paulo. You havent got a clue about WW2. Try researching without hollywood movies and propaganda books. more
- Robert on Ford to cut production in Australia So much for globalisation. Boy they really suckered us into that one. more
- Peter on UK terror: soldier hacked to death And one of the biggest supporters of the Nazi's was Islam! the SS even had a muslim death squad! The EDL and other so called ... more
- Peter on Ford to cut production in Australia And who didn't see this coming years ago?Typical Labor and Unions not living in the real world and understanding that ... more
- Peter on Premier sticks with Gonski decision Barry was conned by Ju-lier!There is no extra money for Gonski! Any money they do have has been re-directed from other ... more
Turnbull defends Kevin Rudd?
Malcolm Turnbull has been asked about the opinion polls and Stuart Bocking seeks out why he thinks Tony Abbott is unpopular with the public, and goes on to defend the recent antics of former PM Kevin Rudd.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Senior Federal Liberal Malcolm Turnbull is calling on Premier Barry O'Farrell to overturn the decision to allow a floating Heliport on Sydney Harbour. He says he's concerned about the safety of the plan.
A study is underway into the potential hazards of mixing booze with energy drinks amid fears young people are harming themselves. Tim & Tracey speak with Dr Ross Walker, who says the mixers should be banned.
Malcolm(I hate that name) Turnbull the so called Liberal politician should resign and join his revered but now defunct,proven incompetent, rotten, self aggrandising labor party. He once travelled NSW in the company of another labor party Dudd, one Neville Wran, the latter of whom publicly introduced this dunce as a future labor party Premier! Thank God Wran was booted and we didn't have to suffer his chosen one to add to the rotten mess NSW was then engulfed in! Just Scat, go away Turnbull.Samuel Kyrikos Thursday 20 December, 2012 - 9:41 PM
Two of Australia's finest!!! Dumb & Dumber!!! These pair of know all hangers on are disgusting, especially punted ex-PM, punted ex-Foreign Minister Krudd for inviting all the damned 40,000 illegals into Australia!! Amazingly so many stupid idiots still actually vote for these arrogant, counter productive imbeciles. And then there is Australia's other very best misfits i.e. Juliarrr, Swan, Albanese, Emerson, Combet, Shorten, Ludwig, Dreyfuss, Garrett, Bradbury and the vicious, inept feminazi etc, etc not to mention Rob Oakshott, Tony Windsor and Andrew Wilkie to name a few other damned self serving, ruling fools that come to mind. A very low standard indeed, indicative of the sad state of affairs in very troubled, mismanaged Australia today. I'm not voting anymore and voting with my feet, by hook or crook, we will undoubtably get the same low, gravitating to the top politicians that we deserve anyway. The very materialistic naive, unrealistic, brainwashed at school, huge young Labor/Green environmentalist, fraudulent global warming cult are soon in for a very big shock to the system, when things will obviously worsen and hit them all very hard when its all too late. I too rest my case. Google; agenda 21 for dummiesKenneth Ogden III Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 11:09 PM
How on earth could Turnbull defend Kevin Rudd? Both are rank incompetent in my view and Mr Turnbull should join the labor party full stop. I am sick of hearing from this pathological clown!Saad Kryrikos Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 6:36 PM
Sorry to say but this big ego, untrustworthy, colourful, slick smart arse... Malcolm Turnbull is turning me right off voting Liberal. Overly ambitious, Malcolm Turnbull is a thorn in the side of the Liberal Party and indeed Australia. What with his Labor/Green carbon taxing ways etc always lurking in the background ready to pounce. No doubt many people are disillusioned, feeling exactly the same about Liberal with a...MR. GOLDMAN SACHS MALCOLM Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 12:21 PM