- McClymont: He who must be Obeid
- Terror links to Aussies in Syria
- The Whisper: personality politicians
- Confronting the heartbreak of abuse
- PM discusses the issues on 2UE
- What to call the new CBD sculpture?
- David Suchet: The Last Confession
- Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Loudon Cleary on What to call the new CBD sculpture? Artless, ugly, a mindless scribble that must have taken all of 30 seconds to conceive and draw. Jorn Utzen, where are you? more
- Join the Q Society on No place to top up Opal cards? I can't even find out how much want to charge me to buy one to get the honour of paying for a ride! more
- Jan McTiernan on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD It looks like it could be a lightening conductor.I hope no one dies from it.Cannot see it being a big tourist attraction. more
- Cleangirl on What to call the new CBD sculpture? The Wilted Clover. more
- Cleangirl on Work for Dole rules far too strict? You can`t have these guys doing nothing. Send the long termers off to pick fruit for 6 week stints, others to take up those ... more
- fabio on Work for Dole rules far too strict? Cheap CRUSADE against unemployed!Pick on the rich tax dodgers more
- Samuel J on What to call the new CBD sculpture? Well, I don't think it is a caricature of the shape of Clover Moore - it is more of a bastardised shape of body of Marilyn ... more
- carole on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD What a complete waste of our money. God save us from idiots.. more
- Laura on No place to top up Opal cards? Why hasn't the Govt. organised a solution regarding the purchase of OPAL tickets? this is a nightmare for all commuters ... more
- Mike on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD LooksÂ like Clover Moores brain and just as empty more
- James W on Work for the dole doesn't work Abetz tells Brisbane that a face to face meeting with an enployer is the proper way to apply for a job. 40 meetings a month ... more
- Paul Barnham on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD What a waste of money. I think it has a touch of the "Emperors new clothes" more
- Sean on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD Giant Tapeworm!Inject it into all the clowns at the council who decided to block up the streets with this ridiculous, ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Work for the dole doesn't work From what I can see, so called "volunteers" aka "work for the dole" in charities like Vinnies, Salvos, Smith Family etc is ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Work for Dole rules far too strict? Evidently all of these so called "free trade agreements" have decimated our job market. The days are long gone where you ... more
- Tony on Work for the dole doesn't work Of course work for the dole will not work for those who don't want to work! more
- Jester4212 on No place to top up Opal cards? Even with our horrible 'Myki' travel solution in Melbourne we can still top up at all train stations.Forget about these auto ... more
- Greg O on PM Abbott: struggling for respect? This is the type of poll result that you get when far too many people think the qualities of a good Prime Minister are ... more
- Jonathon L Benson on PM Abbott: struggling for respect? Thank God for Tony Abbott. Imagine if Rudd the Dudd was still prime minister - he would be ringing Putin the Thug and ... more
- Keith A Tudor on PM polls are on the slide? Well said Sam and Tony! It is this breed of dole bludgers and others that want to live on government handouts fostered by ... more
Turnbull spray: political dumb down
Liberal front-bencher Malcolm Turnbull has delivered a spray to the media and other politicians, saying they're dumbing down the public debate.
He claims 'Aussie battlers' are being treated with contempt - with both major parties spinning complex issues.
Mr Turnbull says the responsibility also lies with broadcasters and journalists - who he claims are sucked into headlines.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Heart Attacks rise around this time of the year, and it has nothing to do with over indulging at Christmas time. Stuart Bocking reveals the stats that show a spike due to the passion surrounding the Boxing Day test.
Christmas is a time to rejoice, and with smart phones and face time we can catch up across vast distances. Just how many picture messages and video calls were made over Christmas? Stuart Bocking reveals all.
Turnbull didn't even have the brains to say "Godwin give me the trace route of the email as this appears to be very hot indead" Considering he was a principal in OzEmail ask yourself, is this man intelligent or not/Bikinis not burkas Wednesday 2 January, 2013 - 3:13 AM
Turnbull is walking on glass for his continued relevance in the Coalition is certainly being noticed. This labor plant's relevance comes less so the closer we get to the election.mick Tuesday 1 January, 2013 - 7:58 PM
Some very stupid idiots persist in stroking Malcolm Turnbull's big ego. Falsely claiming him as a very smart man when he is way below ordinary indeed with absolutely nothing good to offer Australians! He reminds me of that disgusting lurking Bob Brown, who also hates our revered Australian flag too! Need I say more about this arrogant disloyal person?? He is obviously a socialist double Labor/Green agent and is vigorously opposed to our Aussie sovereignty and core Liberal values. Thus obviously he has no place in the Australian Liberal Party. My advice to Malcolm Turnbull would be to get right out of politics and find a job in a McDonalds fast food restaurant, flipping hamburgers instead of flipping the Australian people.Ross H. Saturday 29 December, 2012 - 1:13 PM
Ahhhh look this clown Turnbull should simply resign. He is bloody useless! Every time he opens his big mouth he puts his foot into it - just like his labor party confreres in the personages of Gillard, Rudd, Oakshott, Windsor, Slipper and the rest of the... ..well...'them.'Rakesh A Aduk Friday 28 December, 2012 - 9:35 PM
It appears Turnbull is trying to take the "I'm pure and virtuous" line. Just one thing to remember though; he's a politician!David T. Friday 28 December, 2012 - 3:47 PM
A little bit rich coming from this sanctimonious big head Malcolm Turn bull who somehow?? Vigorously supports slime green Labor's anti-Australia, fraudulent global warming carbon dioxide tax with it's worthless UN paper carbon trading credits scam is an abomination to all Australians!! Unwanted, discredited "climate changer" the big ego Turn bull must obviously resign/sacked again from the Liberal Party and never be mistakenly accepted back-after resigning!!GLOBAL COOLING Friday 28 December, 2012 - 11:09 AM