- Brutality and evil rises in Middle East
- All 'Islamic State' have is fear to rule?
- Sydney garbage collection suspended
- Bob Carr on Palmer's China tirade
- Finance minister on budget reset
- What price for a little convenience?
- Are we losing to overseas investors?
- Crisis over Palmer China comments
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Keith A Tudor on Crisis over Palmer China comments Both Palmer and his side-kick Jaquie Lambie are utterly rank incompetent damned fools and totally unfit to be in our ... more
- PRINCE JOE HOKEY on Clive Palmer drops another clanger All honest people would have to agree with Clive Palmer's rather frank, but blunt opinion and know where Clive is coming ... more
- Anthony on Clive Palmer drops another clanger Way to go Clive. I moved to Australia 8 years ago and was shocked to see Australia owns nothing! You've sold your country to ... more
- molly on Clive Palmer drops another clanger watch out Clive the anti-free speech people will get you. If china want Australia they will have to fight Islam for it. ... more
- Ben on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? Why does this even make the news?Get over it. I have been rejected for age, looks, prejudice and who knows what other ... more
- Angela Coombes on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? The coffee shop owner has a right to hire an employee whom he or she feels will fit in with the business. It is no different ... more
- Angela Coombes on By-election: Liberals avoid thumping How utterly foolhardy of this Baird joker not nominating candidates. He could have come up with two outstanding liberal ... more
- SLOPPY JOE-CANBERRA on By-election: Liberals avoid thumping What a shocking state of affairs with so many bad, self-serving politicians about...allegedly there to manage the nation? ... more
- Cleangirl on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? and how many government departments seem to be made up predominantly with a single foreign race ? more
- paulo on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? This cafe owner will be shamed into learning a lesson that racism is not accepted here! more
- Bruce on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? Leave the coffee shop owner alone its hard enough making a living in the hospitality industry without have to deal with a ... more
- barry on Hockey backlash on poor comments Well we now see the true colours of adopted name JOE HOCKEY,has no idea of the working class struggles,indicated by his ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Who will ever trust an MP again? Maybe we should put more bible bashers in Parliament to help root out the corrupt thugs in all the failed political parties ... more
- Samuel J on Spike in ice use across Sydney Just how do the ingredients for these drugs get out to this poor stupid forlorn drug affected knuckleheads! I am inclined to ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Hockey backlash on poor comments Like the fool Wayne Swan, this Hockey joker is well past his 'Use-By" date indeed! I suggest put someone in his job who ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Who will ever trust an MP again? All it will mean is more hung parliaments full of even more shonks, dunces, fools and clowns collectively bleeding us ... more
- Craig on Hockey backlash on poor comments These jokers born with silver spoons in their mouth, multi millionaires have NO idea.Poor people do drive most of us live ... more
- Cleangirl on Help, can you solve our traffic woes? Get pack cyclists off main roads during peak times. Surely they can do their hobby ride another time of day. and ask 4WD`s ... more
- Laurie on Is Joe Hockey too out of touch? What an arrogant, cigar chomping (bad look for our kids) man Hockey is. He is so out of touch with ordinary Australians, and ... more
- PRINCE JOE HOKEY on Hockey backlash on poor comments Everyone can now see untalented U.N. sloppy Joe's true colours and they are definitely not liking what they see. Lazy and ... more
Turnbull spray: political dumb down
Liberal front-bencher Malcolm Turnbull has delivered a spray to the media and other politicians, saying they're dumbing down the public debate.
He claims 'Aussie battlers' are being treated with contempt - with both major parties spinning complex issues.
Mr Turnbull says the responsibility also lies with broadcasters and journalists - who he claims are sucked into headlines.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Heart Attacks rise around this time of the year, and it has nothing to do with over indulging at Christmas time. Stuart Bocking reveals the stats that show a spike due to the passion surrounding the Boxing Day test.
Christmas is a time to rejoice, and with smart phones and face time we can catch up across vast distances. Just how many picture messages and video calls were made over Christmas? Stuart Bocking reveals all.
Turnbull didn't even have the brains to say "Godwin give me the trace route of the email as this appears to be very hot indead" Considering he was a principal in OzEmail ask yourself, is this man intelligent or not/Bikinis not burkas Wednesday 2 January, 2013 - 3:13 AM
Turnbull is walking on glass for his continued relevance in the Coalition is certainly being noticed. This labor plant's relevance comes less so the closer we get to the election.mick Tuesday 1 January, 2013 - 7:58 PM
Some very stupid idiots persist in stroking Malcolm Turnbull's big ego. Falsely claiming him as a very smart man when he is way below ordinary indeed with absolutely nothing good to offer Australians! He reminds me of that disgusting lurking Bob Brown, who also hates our revered Australian flag too! Need I say more about this arrogant disloyal person?? He is obviously a socialist double Labor/Green agent and is vigorously opposed to our Aussie sovereignty and core Liberal values. Thus obviously he has no place in the Australian Liberal Party. My advice to Malcolm Turnbull would be to get right out of politics and find a job in a McDonalds fast food restaurant, flipping hamburgers instead of flipping the Australian people.Ross H. Saturday 29 December, 2012 - 1:13 PM
Ahhhh look this clown Turnbull should simply resign. He is bloody useless! Every time he opens his big mouth he puts his foot into it - just like his labor party confreres in the personages of Gillard, Rudd, Oakshott, Windsor, Slipper and the rest of the... ..well...'them.'Rakesh A Aduk Friday 28 December, 2012 - 9:35 PM
It appears Turnbull is trying to take the "I'm pure and virtuous" line. Just one thing to remember though; he's a politician!David T. Friday 28 December, 2012 - 3:47 PM
A little bit rich coming from this sanctimonious big head Malcolm Turn bull who somehow?? Vigorously supports slime green Labor's anti-Australia, fraudulent global warming carbon dioxide tax with it's worthless UN paper carbon trading credits scam is an abomination to all Australians!! Unwanted, discredited "climate changer" the big ego Turn bull must obviously resign/sacked again from the Liberal Party and never be mistakenly accepted back-after resigning!!GLOBAL COOLING Friday 28 December, 2012 - 11:09 AM