- Home shot at 3 times in 18 months?
- App to track your lost luggage?
- Advertising bucks will help fund rail?
- Criminals returning behind bars?
- Cut the funding of the ABC?
- ICAC: Chris Hartcher quits energy
- Need to save on holiday dollars?
- Having issues streaming 2UE?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Liz on Aussie students are falling behind? Our sub-standard teaching workforce is damaging the future of this country. A large number of teachers are inarticulate, ... more
- Amy on Aussie students are falling behind? If the teacher can not use a red pen to mark their work because it is too confrontational and they can never be FAILED and ... more
- Peter on Aussie students are falling behind? Doesn't matter how much money you throw at the education system! The student will only be as good as the teacher,teaching ... more
- Jester4212 on Handbook for men on women? This book sounds disgustingly stereotypical for both sexes. I really don't think this lady has a clue. more
- peter on Paul Hogan our Aussie Icon thanks to this natural person I started to find out my rights as an Australian more
- Craig on Backflip on backflip over Gonski? Labor projected this "they" never budgeted this it was in forward estimates and they could not see what was happening next ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Cyclists need you to leave a metre? During daylight hours cyclists should ride towards the oncoming traffic to see what is coming at them, they aren't even ... more
- Anne on Another win for people smugglers? How would you know? They don't tell us anything so we can't see its not working, after all the noise they made. more
- Anne on Education: is Pyne out of his depth? Well said John. Pyne's sort of flippancy on the issue is really offensive when its about our kids. There are other things ... more
- Peter of Darwin on Another win for people smugglers? @James W. The only reason why 90% of the people who had TPV now live in Australia is because the Labor Government abolished ... more
- Robert on Another win for people smugglers? @Amy. You will have to forgive Paulo. He is incapable of controlling his anti-White racism. more
- Robert on Another win for people smugglers? @Paulo. Australia is not a democracy. If Australia was a democracy there would be no multiculturalism. WE were not allowed ... more
- Barry Mackenzie on Teachers strike, but agree to payrise What part am i missing , 100k for a teacher , maybe everyone should work for public service and see how the country gets on ... more
- paulo on Another win for people smugglers? i will explain amy.I know the liberals won, however Peter wants to dissolve parliament and have just the liberals .I ... more
- Peter on Another win for people smugglers? Bad luck Paul your Liberal buddies are going down with the boat people ships, Have another whinge on your TV show tonight more
- Peter on Rate the Abbott govt. report card One term wonder more
- Suzie McDonald on Ever attended an odd wedding? Such a good idea! more
- Amy on Another win for people smugglers? Please explain, paulo, how Peters comments are fascist or non democratic?The Conservatives, like it or not won the election. ... more
- James W on Another win for people smugglers? 90% of those who received a TPV under Howard now reside in Australia. Doesn't strike me as much of a deterrent. more
- paulo on Another win for people smugglers? Peter get out of Australia and take your fascist comments with you.This is a democracy .If you cant except it then ... more
Turnbull spray: political dumb down
Liberal front-bencher Malcolm Turnbull has delivered a spray to the media and other politicians, saying they're dumbing down the public debate.
He claims 'Aussie battlers' are being treated with contempt - with both major parties spinning complex issues.
Mr Turnbull says the responsibility also lies with broadcasters and journalists - who he claims are sucked into headlines.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Heart Attacks rise around this time of the year, and it has nothing to do with over indulging at Christmas time. Stuart Bocking reveals the stats that show a spike due to the passion surrounding the Boxing Day test.
Christmas is a time to rejoice, and with smart phones and face time we can catch up across vast distances. Just how many picture messages and video calls were made over Christmas? Stuart Bocking reveals all.
Turnbull didn't even have the brains to say "Godwin give me the trace route of the email as this appears to be very hot indead" Considering he was a principal in OzEmail ask yourself, is this man intelligent or not/Bikinis not burkas Wednesday 2 January, 2013 - 3:13 AM
Turnbull is walking on glass for his continued relevance in the Coalition is certainly being noticed. This labor plant's relevance comes less so the closer we get to the election.mick Tuesday 1 January, 2013 - 7:58 PM
Some very stupid idiots persist in stroking Malcolm Turnbull's big ego. Falsely claiming him as a very smart man when he is way below ordinary indeed with absolutely nothing good to offer Australians! He reminds me of that disgusting lurking Bob Brown, who also hates our revered Australian flag too! Need I say more about this arrogant disloyal person?? He is obviously a socialist double Labor/Green agent and is vigorously opposed to our Aussie sovereignty and core Liberal values. Thus obviously he has no place in the Australian Liberal Party. My advice to Malcolm Turnbull would be to get right out of politics and find a job in a McDonalds fast food restaurant, flipping hamburgers instead of flipping the Australian people.Ross H. Saturday 29 December, 2012 - 1:13 PM
Ahhhh look this clown Turnbull should simply resign. He is bloody useless! Every time he opens his big mouth he puts his foot into it - just like his labor party confreres in the personages of Gillard, Rudd, Oakshott, Windsor, Slipper and the rest of the... ..well...'them.'Rakesh A Aduk Friday 28 December, 2012 - 9:35 PM
It appears Turnbull is trying to take the "I'm pure and virtuous" line. Just one thing to remember though; he's a politician!David T. Friday 28 December, 2012 - 3:47 PM
A little bit rich coming from this sanctimonious big head Malcolm Turn bull who somehow?? Vigorously supports slime green Labor's anti-Australia, fraudulent global warming carbon dioxide tax with it's worthless UN paper carbon trading credits scam is an abomination to all Australians!! Unwanted, discredited "climate changer" the big ego Turn bull must obviously resign/sacked again from the Liberal Party and never be mistakenly accepted back-after resigning!!GLOBAL COOLING Friday 28 December, 2012 - 11:09 AM