- Pyrmont bridge shared path dangers
- Push to end drip-pricing costs
- Greens Grinch against Christmas
- Sneak peak at Sculptures by the Sea
- Farmers pay for supermarket wars
- Concerns for our parliament security
- Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped?
- Blue Poles: Gough's art legacy
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Concerns for our parliament security And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Concerns for our parliament security Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Truck crash at traffic hotspot I wish various authorities and media would stop calling these smashes involving trucks as 'accidents'. In almost every case ... more
- Tony on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM What a Tool!Lets hope one of the first things the SAS do in Iraq is to make this idiots day! more
- Realistic on The Whisper: Waste at Tafe Surprise surprise, long ago, thirty years back the Liberal NSW Education Minister Terry Metherell rightly said that TAFE was ... more
- ETERNITY... on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam Well Australia can thank Gough Whitlam and Al Grassby and indeed the Labor party for so called multicultural Sydney. more
- Laura on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Shocking, and thoughts go out to those personally affected; speedy recovery all. But let's have a proper (timely ... more
- Yusuf on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM Brain washed idiots. Lock them up and leave them there for life. more
- yusuf on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A man of real substance. My condolences to his family. more
- Yusuf on The Whisper: where burqa ban began Australia has its own values and freedoms and does not have to follow other countries. There are also examples of other ... more
- TEN FOUR... on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Our shabby roads are dangerously congested with heavy trucks in a big hurry and they take little care, whizzing in and out ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough These lavish perpetual prime minister's pensions are a bit of alright! And then a huge budget State Funeral with a ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on The Whisper: where burqa ban began France saw fit to ban the burqa but "sorry" Australia did not? more
- Raumann Gagnon on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A great leader , a warm friend . Always honest in what he did and said . Faithful to his beliefs and ideas . He shall be ... more
Turnbull spray: political dumb down
Liberal front-bencher Malcolm Turnbull has delivered a spray to the media and other politicians, saying they're dumbing down the public debate.
He claims 'Aussie battlers' are being treated with contempt - with both major parties spinning complex issues.
Mr Turnbull says the responsibility also lies with broadcasters and journalists - who he claims are sucked into headlines.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Heart Attacks rise around this time of the year, and it has nothing to do with over indulging at Christmas time. Stuart Bocking reveals the stats that show a spike due to the passion surrounding the Boxing Day test.
Christmas is a time to rejoice, and with smart phones and face time we can catch up across vast distances. Just how many picture messages and video calls were made over Christmas? Stuart Bocking reveals all.
Turnbull didn't even have the brains to say "Godwin give me the trace route of the email as this appears to be very hot indead" Considering he was a principal in OzEmail ask yourself, is this man intelligent or not/Bikinis not burkas Wednesday 2 January, 2013 - 3:13 AM
Turnbull is walking on glass for his continued relevance in the Coalition is certainly being noticed. This labor plant's relevance comes less so the closer we get to the election.mick Tuesday 1 January, 2013 - 7:58 PM
Some very stupid idiots persist in stroking Malcolm Turnbull's big ego. Falsely claiming him as a very smart man when he is way below ordinary indeed with absolutely nothing good to offer Australians! He reminds me of that disgusting lurking Bob Brown, who also hates our revered Australian flag too! Need I say more about this arrogant disloyal person?? He is obviously a socialist double Labor/Green agent and is vigorously opposed to our Aussie sovereignty and core Liberal values. Thus obviously he has no place in the Australian Liberal Party. My advice to Malcolm Turnbull would be to get right out of politics and find a job in a McDonalds fast food restaurant, flipping hamburgers instead of flipping the Australian people.Ross H. Saturday 29 December, 2012 - 1:13 PM
Ahhhh look this clown Turnbull should simply resign. He is bloody useless! Every time he opens his big mouth he puts his foot into it - just like his labor party confreres in the personages of Gillard, Rudd, Oakshott, Windsor, Slipper and the rest of the... ..well...'them.'Rakesh A Aduk Friday 28 December, 2012 - 9:35 PM
It appears Turnbull is trying to take the "I'm pure and virtuous" line. Just one thing to remember though; he's a politician!David T. Friday 28 December, 2012 - 3:47 PM
A little bit rich coming from this sanctimonious big head Malcolm Turn bull who somehow?? Vigorously supports slime green Labor's anti-Australia, fraudulent global warming carbon dioxide tax with it's worthless UN paper carbon trading credits scam is an abomination to all Australians!! Unwanted, discredited "climate changer" the big ego Turn bull must obviously resign/sacked again from the Liberal Party and never be mistakenly accepted back-after resigning!!GLOBAL COOLING Friday 28 December, 2012 - 11:09 AM