- You know you're getting old when?
- Fan base grows with Socceroos win
- Police set higher fine quotas?
- Kids turning away from league?
- George Gregan on Wallabies Vs Lions
- Gasp, new schoolyard cheap high?
- Socceroos into the World Cup
- NSW Budget: infrastructure spending
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kimber on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge So, so sad for the Kelly family.Sick and tired of feral, despicable, irresponsible, selfish others turning decent law ... more
- peter yasin on Tensions growing in the Middle East Paulo, correct. The problem with many of these stereoytpe views is lack of knowledge, irrational fear and closed ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Fan base grows with Socceroos win @James W, if you can count?? Do the math! Sounds like you are a Rugby League player who has copped quite a few knocks in the ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Police set higher fine quotas? Paul you should drive around the un-patrolled places like the infamous Granville/Merrylands/Guildford areas at any time and ... more
- James W on Fan base grows with Socceroos win So no Rugby League players have ever behaved then, 'Abortion' (fitting name,)and no Socceroo has ever stepped out of line? more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Gasp, new schoolyard cheap high? I dare say that this lunacy would probably never occur in disciplined Catholic schools or any other well run private ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Why are Catholic schools booming? @paulo, think again mate! Your "unwanted babies" are wanted! I would gladly "bring up" those babies, allowing them God's ... more
- Craig on Police set higher fine quotas? Governments and every Department of Governments are listed "Corporations" they all have ABN nunbers, so that said they all ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Fan base grows with Socceroos win What a pity that these thick head, overpaid, unprofessional macho man Rugby League players will not behave, on field or off ... more
- mara watson on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge To be a parent and hear this is beyond belief. Sydney is getting to the point that you think twice going into town. We have ... more
- peter yasin on Tensions growing in the Middle East Robert, God bless you, rational and intelligent people like you still exist, there is some hope.Muslims are not perfect ... more
- yusuf on Socceroos into the World Cup well done boys, you have made us proud. more
- Craig on Call on Labor elders to fix the party I keep hearing Labor politicians say "they have a great story to tell" well were is it? The destruction of this country at ... more
- CARMEN on Time to lift drinking age to 21? Keith.....Although your suggestion sounds very reasonable to me, I would say that we'd have "buckley's chance" of our ... more
- paulo on Tensions growing in the Middle East Carmen most people who come to Aus , come to get away from violence or to get a better economy.The Aussie govt must screen ... more
- paulo on Why are Catholic schools booming? ABORTION TRUTH praises catholic schools teaching on non use of condoms which just dooms millions to getting AIDS and other ... more
- Commerce American Style on NSW Budget: infrastructure spending First they send American multinational companies to crush the small to medium Australian companies. That reduces competition ... more
- James W on Time to lift drinking age to 21? Did the right put the ages back up again Cleangirl? more
- Coasty on Call on Labor elders to fix the party Trying to get the Labor elders to help isn't a bad idea, but it wont work. There are two types of politicians. Ones that do ... more
- Coasty on NRL fans sick of player bad behaviour Apologies? What apologies? It's the same speech every time, on the same media stations, at the same time, for the same ... more
Turnbull spray: political dumb down
Liberal front-bencher Malcolm Turnbull has delivered a spray to the media and other politicians, saying they're dumbing down the public debate.
He claims 'Aussie battlers' are being treated with contempt - with both major parties spinning complex issues.
Mr Turnbull says the responsibility also lies with broadcasters and journalists - who he claims are sucked into headlines.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Heart Attacks rise around this time of the year, and it has nothing to do with over indulging at Christmas time. Stuart Bocking reveals the stats that show a spike due to the passion surrounding the Boxing Day test.
Christmas is a time to rejoice, and with smart phones and face time we can catch up across vast distances. Just how many picture messages and video calls were made over Christmas? Stuart Bocking reveals all.
Turnbull didn't even have the brains to say "Godwin give me the trace route of the email as this appears to be very hot indead" Considering he was a principal in OzEmail ask yourself, is this man intelligent or not/Bikinis not burkas Wednesday 2 January, 2013 - 3:13 AM
Turnbull is walking on glass for his continued relevance in the Coalition is certainly being noticed. This labor plant's relevance comes less so the closer we get to the election.mick Tuesday 1 January, 2013 - 7:58 PM
Some very stupid idiots persist in stroking Malcolm Turnbull's big ego. Falsely claiming him as a very smart man when he is way below ordinary indeed with absolutely nothing good to offer Australians! He reminds me of that disgusting lurking Bob Brown, who also hates our revered Australian flag too! Need I say more about this arrogant disloyal person?? He is obviously a socialist double Labor/Green agent and is vigorously opposed to our Aussie sovereignty and core Liberal values. Thus obviously he has no place in the Australian Liberal Party. My advice to Malcolm Turnbull would be to get right out of politics and find a job in a McDonalds fast food restaurant, flipping hamburgers instead of flipping the Australian people.Ross H. Saturday 29 December, 2012 - 1:13 PM
Ahhhh look this clown Turnbull should simply resign. He is bloody useless! Every time he opens his big mouth he puts his foot into it - just like his labor party confreres in the personages of Gillard, Rudd, Oakshott, Windsor, Slipper and the rest of the... ..well...'them.'Rakesh A Aduk Friday 28 December, 2012 - 9:35 PM
It appears Turnbull is trying to take the "I'm pure and virtuous" line. Just one thing to remember though; he's a politician!David T. Friday 28 December, 2012 - 3:47 PM
A little bit rich coming from this sanctimonious big head Malcolm Turn bull who somehow?? Vigorously supports slime green Labor's anti-Australia, fraudulent global warming carbon dioxide tax with it's worthless UN paper carbon trading credits scam is an abomination to all Australians!! Unwanted, discredited "climate changer" the big ego Turn bull must obviously resign/sacked again from the Liberal Party and never be mistakenly accepted back-after resigning!!GLOBAL COOLING Friday 28 December, 2012 - 11:09 AM