- New AFP chief at crucial time
- Food tourists invigorating suburbs
- Long weekend: drink responsibly
- Credit default warning on bills
- Political donations need review
- Benji Marshall Playing Rugby League
- Hot Chocolate returns to Sydney
- Premier treks for troubled teens
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Cate B. on Banning the burqa an overreaction? Come out to busy Merrylands Stockland Mall and see if you still want the burqa? more
- Annette 72 years of age on Banning the burqa an overreaction? i dont see what the Muslim community dosent understand we just want to see their faces .thats it . it terrifies me to walk ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Banning the burqa an overreaction? What about the BURQA-CLAD mother of seven who claimed she was the victim of mistaken identity, jailed for six months for ... more
- Craig on Do you like Daylight Saving? Good morning guysI am a cyclists and was left amused when I witnessed with a great skill a unicyclist negotiate a ... more
- WHEN IN ROME... on Ban the burqa in parliament house? For very good reason France banned the burqa and the the European Court of Human Rights agreed! We will one day do the same, ... more
- peter on More hotspots for Wi Fi in Sydney yep more access to your computer , they need everyone connectednow would be the time to put tape over your camera and cover ... more
- Tejas on Nominate the worst road in Sydney All roads that have awkward placed drain holes. Seriously. Instead of being right in the middle of the lane or right on the ... more
- Cleangirl on Ban the burqa in parliament house? Natasha Stott-Despoja thinks it`s ok, argues that it`s ok, so we know it`s a loopy idea to let people wear full face ... more
- Sam on Nominate the worst road in Sydney Pennant Hills Rd by far. So frustrating when your exiting the M1 & then have to sit in bumper to bumper traffic until you ... more
- peter on Ban the burqa in parliament house? if it is not good enough for parliament it is not good enough for our streets where most australians are why protect the ... more
- Marge on Burqa ban only for parliament house? We already have laws which dictate what is acceptable attire to be worn in public in this country. For example it is against ... more
- Jo on Burqa ban only for parliament house? So PM Tony Abbott thinks it should be banned in Parliament but not in a bank or the footie or any large gathering of ... more
- Jester4212 on Burqa ban only for parliament house? It should extend to anywhere where facial recognition is or may be required (like a bank). Exactly like people with hoodies ... more
- By Jingo on Burqa ban only for parliament house? No fear campaign . Just trying to keep us Aussies safe and give us a better place to live . Now the majority agree with that ... more
- James on Burqa ban only for parliament house? Criminal Ned Kelly wore a burqa and that didn't end well. Psychology maintains that an important part of human interaction ... more
- COMMON SENSE... on Burqa ban only for parliament house? You can't wear a motor cycle helmet into Parliament House so what's the difference . No burqa, no balaclava, no helmets, no ... more
- michael mazur on Lives lost serving the community What i got from that is that you don't pursue a hoon, just get his number, if you can't, too bad, as it won't be the just ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Should we present our ID to vote? Our current shabbily abused electoral process clearly needs major reform. It is essential that we provide appropriate ... more
- James W on Nominate the worst road in Sydney The one heading north. Queenslander!!!! more
- Ben on Should we present our ID to vote? What ID?? more
UN treaty on Islamic blasphemy?
The Prime Minister is at the UN attempting to gain a seat, but a far greater impact is on for a push from Islamic nations for an extension of blasphemy laws. Jason Morrison with a warning on free speech.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
A new survey says children are taking too many vitamin pills. Are parents becoming dependent on sugary vitamins to supplement diets? Jason Morrison looks at sweet tasting vitamins. Do our children need them?
Paul Murray looks at assault charges against actor Matthew Newton going no further, with a Sydney Magistrate ruling him mentally ill, and committing him to ongoing supervision in the United States.
What is your excuse for the Muslims in southern Thailand constantly killing the Thai people by shooting, bombing and beheading them?
"Islam places great significance to peace, equality and a harmonised society - this should be applauded and not condemned."
Your statement is at total odds to what they are doing in Thailand!Bikinis not burkas! Saturday 6 October, 2012 - 7:15 PM
Steve speaks the truth and Yusof should start to understand that it his hatefull religion doing all the killing, it is they who have Jihad, it is they who are cutting of the heads of innocent people your type should be wiped from history.James W Saturday 6 October, 2012 - 12:18 AM
seeing your track record, i can say without any hesitation whatsoever that the offended one is you and your alikes.
really refreshing to have you here.james Friday 5 October, 2012 - 10:23 AM
My Dear Peter
Thanks for recognising the wisdom, you are a smart person.
To be honest people who understand the leaning of life and its objectives never get offended.
If God wanted He could have made all as followers of one ideology or faith but in His infinite mercy, He gave us freedom of choice and that included freedom of speech. However every action has a consequence and so does our actions. If I smile and offer you an olive branch, would you frown at me and hurl rubbish on me, within the bounds of sanity and logic you would not.
Live in peace and happy to discuss with you any issue/Yusuf Thursday 4 October, 2012 - 4:32 PM
More words of wisdom from The Religion of the perpetually offended!Peter Thursday 4 October, 2012 - 11:54 AM
I was once told by a wise man that once you start hating something, 2 things are possible.
1. either you are fully ignorant about it
2. you have full knowledge about it.
Most of these bigots fall in the first category. I hope that's the case, ignorance is a gold medal when compared to a hateful and deranged mind that can never see beyond lies, propaganda and racist ideology.
Live in peace.Yusuf Thursday 4 October, 2012 - 10:53 AM