- Red tape and double standards?
- Cooks Companion gets a garnish
- Our forgotten homeless veterans
- Jet pack designed for police
- News Forum: the issues of the week
- Boomers accused of retiring on dole
- Fast Facts on The Children's Hospital at Westmead
- Xenophon to set up political party
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Roberto Georgio on Nova Peris sets back race relations? obviously not very impressed with whites, but happy to take there hard earned money. more
- Barry G on Sydney kids calls for Islamic caliphate By By , Thanks Rudd AND Gillard ,,Seeya Australia. more
- Cleangirl on Nova Peris sets back race relations? Claims to be the victim here ??? more
- Tony on Sydney kids calls for Islamic caliphate And as if the police will get anywhere? These people seem to be able to do whatever they want too, whenever they want too, ... more
- NO MONEY NO HONEY on New Gold Opal card for Seniors Beware, the scheming movers & shaker's agenda is to make a $cashless society. more
- Keith A Tudor on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? @ Realistic-Canberra - well said indeed. It is quite sickening the mess Madame Gillard left us all - including the abject ... more
- Join the Q Society on Sydney turns blind eye to homeless No they don't, when the nameless arrived on leaky boats they were given Government housing, white goods and the never ending ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? Senator Nova Peris was always going to be just another one of failed prime minister JuLia Gillard's sick jokes. No wonder ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Sydney turns blind eye to homeless Our grandstanding, uncaring governments, both Labor/Green & Liberal are donating countless $billions of borrowed $$dollars ... more
- Cleangirl on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? The Token job placer should also stand down, disgraceful. more
- peter on Excise lift: Petrol prices set to rise get more attention on pump price we should be paying after lower crude price drop , why the lag in price drop we pay through ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Why paying more for petrol stinks! I remember the big con, the panic, scare campaign 40 years ago when we were told we would run out of oil within 5 years and ... more
- Greg O on Excise lift: Petrol prices set to rise Well something has to rise if any Government no matter who it might be is going to pay back the massive debt that the Kevin ... more
- Cleangirl on Why paying more for petrol stinks! why not 40c on Dog food, or a charge for cyclists ? Motoring is a necessity. more
- EMPTY TANK on The Whisper: Woolies Woes I wish greedy Woolies and Coles would be stopped from messing about with petrol $prices? This a very big election issue... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin Evidently these days Aussies have got no money to bid with...so much for so called free trade, well done big Joe? more
- Bao Tran on Who let 11yo runaway stay 2 nights? Good question. This day and age you have to be either very brave or very stupid. It shows how society is now. What if it was ... more
- Tanya on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin We wanted to buy an investment property a few years ago. Looked at a lot of different agents, but one of them most ... more
- Joanne L. on Who let 11yo runaway stay 2 nights? After what happened to Daniel Morcombe, I feared the worse, thank God she is alright...there is a very big lesson here for ... more
- Barry G on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin By By Australia , A special thanks to Gough Whitlam for those big reforms , more Labor disasters from back then and many ... more
UN treaty on Islamic blasphemy?
The Prime Minister is at the UN attempting to gain a seat, but a far greater impact is on for a push from Islamic nations for an extension of blasphemy laws. Jason Morrison with a warning on free speech.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
A new survey says children are taking too many vitamin pills. Are parents becoming dependent on sugary vitamins to supplement diets? Jason Morrison looks at sweet tasting vitamins. Do our children need them?
Paul Murray looks at assault charges against actor Matthew Newton going no further, with a Sydney Magistrate ruling him mentally ill, and committing him to ongoing supervision in the United States.
What is your excuse for the Muslims in southern Thailand constantly killing the Thai people by shooting, bombing and beheading them?
"Islam places great significance to peace, equality and a harmonised society - this should be applauded and not condemned."
Your statement is at total odds to what they are doing in Thailand!Bikinis not burkas! Saturday 6 October, 2012 - 7:15 PM
Steve speaks the truth and Yusof should start to understand that it his hatefull religion doing all the killing, it is they who have Jihad, it is they who are cutting of the heads of innocent people your type should be wiped from history.James W Saturday 6 October, 2012 - 12:18 AM
seeing your track record, i can say without any hesitation whatsoever that the offended one is you and your alikes.
really refreshing to have you here.james Friday 5 October, 2012 - 10:23 AM
My Dear Peter
Thanks for recognising the wisdom, you are a smart person.
To be honest people who understand the leaning of life and its objectives never get offended.
If God wanted He could have made all as followers of one ideology or faith but in His infinite mercy, He gave us freedom of choice and that included freedom of speech. However every action has a consequence and so does our actions. If I smile and offer you an olive branch, would you frown at me and hurl rubbish on me, within the bounds of sanity and logic you would not.
Live in peace and happy to discuss with you any issue/Yusuf Thursday 4 October, 2012 - 4:32 PM
More words of wisdom from The Religion of the perpetually offended!Peter Thursday 4 October, 2012 - 11:54 AM
I was once told by a wise man that once you start hating something, 2 things are possible.
1. either you are fully ignorant about it
2. you have full knowledge about it.
Most of these bigots fall in the first category. I hope that's the case, ignorance is a gold medal when compared to a hateful and deranged mind that can never see beyond lies, propaganda and racist ideology.
Live in peace.Yusuf Thursday 4 October, 2012 - 10:53 AM