- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- Canadian attack Canberra wake-up
- Horrific scenes of animal cruelty
- Love a garage sale bargain?
- Pyrmont bridge shared path dangers
- Push to end drip-pricing costs
- Greens Grinch against Christmas
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Truck crash at traffic hotspot I wish various authorities and media would stop calling these smashes involving trucks as 'accidents'. In almost every case ... more
- Tony on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM What a Tool!Lets hope one of the first things the SAS do in Iraq is to make this idiots day! more
- Realistic on The Whisper: Waste at Tafe Surprise surprise, long ago, thirty years back the Liberal NSW Education Minister Terry Metherell rightly said that TAFE was ... more
- ETERNITY... on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam Well Australia can thank Gough Whitlam and Al Grassby and indeed the Labor party for so called multicultural Sydney. more
- Laura on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Shocking, and thoughts go out to those personally affected; speedy recovery all. But let's have a proper (timely ... more
- Yusuf on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM Brain washed idiots. Lock them up and leave them there for life. more
- yusuf on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A man of real substance. My condolences to his family. more
- Yusuf on The Whisper: where burqa ban began Australia has its own values and freedoms and does not have to follow other countries. There are also examples of other ... more
- TEN FOUR... on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Our shabby roads are dangerously congested with heavy trucks in a big hurry and they take little care, whizzing in and out ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough These lavish perpetual prime minister's pensions are a bit of alright! And then a huge budget State Funeral with a ... more
UN treaty on Islamic blasphemy?
The Prime Minister is at the UN attempting to gain a seat, but a far greater impact is on for a push from Islamic nations for an extension of blasphemy laws. Jason Morrison with a warning on free speech.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
A new survey says children are taking too many vitamin pills. Are parents becoming dependent on sugary vitamins to supplement diets? Jason Morrison looks at sweet tasting vitamins. Do our children need them?
Paul Murray looks at assault charges against actor Matthew Newton going no further, with a Sydney Magistrate ruling him mentally ill, and committing him to ongoing supervision in the United States.
What is your excuse for the Muslims in southern Thailand constantly killing the Thai people by shooting, bombing and beheading them?
"Islam places great significance to peace, equality and a harmonised society - this should be applauded and not condemned."
Your statement is at total odds to what they are doing in Thailand!Bikinis not burkas! Saturday 6 October, 2012 - 7:15 PM
Steve speaks the truth and Yusof should start to understand that it his hatefull religion doing all the killing, it is they who have Jihad, it is they who are cutting of the heads of innocent people your type should be wiped from history.James W Saturday 6 October, 2012 - 12:18 AM
seeing your track record, i can say without any hesitation whatsoever that the offended one is you and your alikes.
really refreshing to have you here.james Friday 5 October, 2012 - 10:23 AM
My Dear Peter
Thanks for recognising the wisdom, you are a smart person.
To be honest people who understand the leaning of life and its objectives never get offended.
If God wanted He could have made all as followers of one ideology or faith but in His infinite mercy, He gave us freedom of choice and that included freedom of speech. However every action has a consequence and so does our actions. If I smile and offer you an olive branch, would you frown at me and hurl rubbish on me, within the bounds of sanity and logic you would not.
Live in peace and happy to discuss with you any issue/Yusuf Thursday 4 October, 2012 - 4:32 PM
More words of wisdom from The Religion of the perpetually offended!Peter Thursday 4 October, 2012 - 11:54 AM
I was once told by a wise man that once you start hating something, 2 things are possible.
1. either you are fully ignorant about it
2. you have full knowledge about it.
Most of these bigots fall in the first category. I hope that's the case, ignorance is a gold medal when compared to a hateful and deranged mind that can never see beyond lies, propaganda and racist ideology.
Live in peace.Yusuf Thursday 4 October, 2012 - 10:53 AM