- Mandela: lessons we can all learn
- Why do we have tongue twisters?
- Health system needs a checkup?
- Malcolm Fraser on Nelson Mandela
- Mandela was a giant, and a man!
- Nelson Mandela changed the era
- Sydney 500: Mark Skaife on 2UE
- Tributes flow for Nelson Mandela
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- ahmed on Mandela: lessons we can all learn Never forget that Australia had a racist WHITE ONLY policy till 1973. In 1975 the Whitlam Government passed the Racial ... more
- STEVE on Mandela: lessons we can all learn south africa has a long journey to fight for economic justice.The government has been too complacent.However Mandela is a ... more
- ricky on Malcolm Fraser on Nelson Mandela When he was in prison i protested outside south africa house in London.GREAT MAN.All politicians should learn from him.RIP ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Lingerie football: is it sexist? I may become a convert to league if my wife lets me!I'm not into watching men play with each other. more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? @ ahmed, are you are part of the misinformation society, haven't you been listening to the court reports on the radio about ... more
- ahmed on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? Most bikie gangs are made up of anglo saxons, yet we dont say European Bikie gangs.Not sure if this geographical ... more
- ahmed on Crime in Sydney funding jihadists? No doubt there is a link.However dont use that as an excuse to demonize lebanese Aussies like some people do ... more
- Jester4212 on Lingerie football: is it sexist? Saying that it's sexist is like saying that bikinis are sexist. What a load of rubbish!Think of it as a group of women ... more
- Stephen Jago on Lingerie football: is it sexist? No it is not sexist. They do play hard and my 16 year old son loves watching it lol. :-) more
- Keith A Tudor on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? I trust Mr Abbott will set up a high powered public inquiry with a view to abolishing the hopeless CSIRO and creation of a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? What no mention of the Middle Eastern Crime Squad? more
- Jonathon L Benson on ICAC: Chris Hartcher quits energy This, in my professional view, is the beginning of the end of the utterly hopeless O'Farrell government in NSW. Just ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? @Lis posting here - you are absolutely correct. I clearly recall a joker in the 1990's who was knocked back for entry into ... more
- Samuel J on Backflip on backflip over Gonski? @Craig - absolutely correct. The abject, disgraceful rotten mess that Gillard and Rudd the Dudd left the new Coalition ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? This reported outcome says a lot in regard to policies and practice pertaining to teacher selection, education, training and ... more
- James W on Aussie students are falling behind? A child's most important teacher/s are it's parents. more
- Jester4212 on Cyclists need you to leave a metre? @Bikinis. Riding against the traffic is without a doubt the worst idea and will definitely contribute to more fatalities. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? Another fine mess Australian kids are in! more
- Liz on Aussie students are falling behind? Our sub-standard teaching workforce is damaging the future of this country. A large number of teachers are inarticulate, ... more
- Amy on Aussie students are falling behind? If the teacher can not use a red pen to mark their work because it is too confrontational and they can never be FAILED and ... more
UN treaty on Islamic blasphemy?
The Prime Minister is at the UN attempting to gain a seat, but a far greater impact is on for a push from Islamic nations for an extension of blasphemy laws. Jason Morrison with a warning on free speech.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
A new survey says children are taking too many vitamin pills. Are parents becoming dependent on sugary vitamins to supplement diets? Jason Morrison looks at sweet tasting vitamins. Do our children need them?
Paul Murray looks at assault charges against actor Matthew Newton going no further, with a Sydney Magistrate ruling him mentally ill, and committing him to ongoing supervision in the United States.
What is your excuse for the Muslims in southern Thailand constantly killing the Thai people by shooting, bombing and beheading them?
"Islam places great significance to peace, equality and a harmonised society - this should be applauded and not condemned."
Your statement is at total odds to what they are doing in Thailand!Bikinis not burkas! Saturday 6 October, 2012 - 7:15 PM
Steve speaks the truth and Yusof should start to understand that it his hatefull religion doing all the killing, it is they who have Jihad, it is they who are cutting of the heads of innocent people your type should be wiped from history.James W Saturday 6 October, 2012 - 12:18 AM
seeing your track record, i can say without any hesitation whatsoever that the offended one is you and your alikes.
really refreshing to have you here.james Friday 5 October, 2012 - 10:23 AM
My Dear Peter
Thanks for recognising the wisdom, you are a smart person.
To be honest people who understand the leaning of life and its objectives never get offended.
If God wanted He could have made all as followers of one ideology or faith but in His infinite mercy, He gave us freedom of choice and that included freedom of speech. However every action has a consequence and so does our actions. If I smile and offer you an olive branch, would you frown at me and hurl rubbish on me, within the bounds of sanity and logic you would not.
Live in peace and happy to discuss with you any issue/Yusuf Thursday 4 October, 2012 - 4:32 PM
More words of wisdom from The Religion of the perpetually offended!Peter Thursday 4 October, 2012 - 11:54 AM
I was once told by a wise man that once you start hating something, 2 things are possible.
1. either you are fully ignorant about it
2. you have full knowledge about it.
Most of these bigots fall in the first category. I hope that's the case, ignorance is a gold medal when compared to a hateful and deranged mind that can never see beyond lies, propaganda and racist ideology.
Live in peace.Yusuf Thursday 4 October, 2012 - 10:53 AM