- Are we losing the war on drugs?
- Anzac Day: just a public holiday?
- Set to be slugged for your gas?
- The man behind the voice of Dr Hook
- Anzac Day: will it always be sacred?
- Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets?
- Angela Catterns with Tina Arena
- Foy Vance talks on Joy of Nothing
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Jessica on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? Lets get "relaxed and comfortable" once again with honest John Howard and competent Peter Costello back. I'm not feeling too ... more
- Tangled Web on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? Well now you can see why the inconsiderate Liberal government are so unnecessarily hitting Australians with an additional ... more
- Kimber on Sick patients will have to pay for GP? My visits to my doctor have never been "free", we live in a regional area and have never had bulk billing and we still pay ... more
- Kimber on When to let a loved one go? Agreed, a very difficult topic, but definitely a case by case basis. Having been in this situation with an elderly loved one ... more
- Coasty on Anger at Anzac Day breast competition I'll put it out there that ANZAC's could make a competition out of anything. If you don't want to rate your own breasts ... more
- Tangled Web on 20 police officers charged this year Ever since the standards were drastically lowered for entry into the police force and the training weakened, the undesirable ... more
- Fred on Bill Shorten on reforming Labor Bull Shorten is a little thick, he is still banging on about dodgy global warming/climate change and his absurd tax, when ... more
- Samuel J on Bill Shorten on reforming Labor I trust, hope and pray the now utterly defunct, useless, incompetent labor party will remain in Opposition for the next 20 ... more
- Craig on Sick patients will have to pay for GP? As for Hockeys nasty GP co-payment, I heard him on radio recently and when asked if he paid his doctor extra money now? ... more
- Greg O on Sick patients will have to pay for GP? Since when was our "free" medical system free? Someone else has always had to pay for it. Even back in day one when the ... more
- Jane M. on Sick patients will have to pay for GP? Has anyone yet asked silly big Joe Hockey, what is the doctor supposed to do, when those sick people in distress with a bad ... more
- Tangled Web on Bill Shorten on reforming Labor According to the old Bill Shorten; â??I have full confidence in Craig Thomsonâ??. Bill Shorten (Aug 2011): Craig Thomson ... more
- Eric (From the West) on When is the flu just a cold? Re: Stuart Bockings comments about a second airport affecting property values. The reality is that we don't know what will ... more
- Tangled Web on Shorten calls for Labor Party reforms Evidently that insincere, plastic Bill Shorten is not all that bright and he is not lonely either. If Labor have nothing ... more
- Tangled Web on When is the flu just a cold? Thanks, that was somewhat informative. We all had a very bad, highly contagious flu like virus in late January and it ... more
- Anonymous on Father's fight to see his daughter Poor Andrew is correct. Way back in 1987 I divorced my very cruel, hate filled wife. Subsequently for the next 20+ years, ... more
- Tangled Web on Anzac Day: reflecting recent battles Amazingly, there are some elements around who still call themselves Australians. They are so ungrateful to our brave ... more
- Tangled Web on William & Kate head to Uluru I am trying my very best, but I just can't get excited about all of this media attention on the royal ... more
- Tangled Web on Baird reshuffle - winners and losers? Lets just hope, that the replacement premier is not just another expensive Grange wine drinker with a bad memory too? And ... more
- Tangled Web on Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks? @Keith A Tudor is obviously correct, how much longer will we accommodate all of this destructive drunkenness? Lets just see ... more
UN treaty on Islamic blasphemy?
The Prime Minister is at the UN attempting to gain a seat, but a far greater impact is on for a push from Islamic nations for an extension of blasphemy laws. Jason Morrison with a warning on free speech.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
A new survey says children are taking too many vitamin pills. Are parents becoming dependent on sugary vitamins to supplement diets? Jason Morrison looks at sweet tasting vitamins. Do our children need them?
Paul Murray looks at assault charges against actor Matthew Newton going no further, with a Sydney Magistrate ruling him mentally ill, and committing him to ongoing supervision in the United States.
What is your excuse for the Muslims in southern Thailand constantly killing the Thai people by shooting, bombing and beheading them?
"Islam places great significance to peace, equality and a harmonised society - this should be applauded and not condemned."
Your statement is at total odds to what they are doing in Thailand!Bikinis not burkas! Saturday 6 October, 2012 - 7:15 PM
Steve speaks the truth and Yusof should start to understand that it his hatefull religion doing all the killing, it is they who have Jihad, it is they who are cutting of the heads of innocent people your type should be wiped from history.James W Saturday 6 October, 2012 - 12:18 AM
seeing your track record, i can say without any hesitation whatsoever that the offended one is you and your alikes.
really refreshing to have you here.james Friday 5 October, 2012 - 10:23 AM
My Dear Peter
Thanks for recognising the wisdom, you are a smart person.
To be honest people who understand the leaning of life and its objectives never get offended.
If God wanted He could have made all as followers of one ideology or faith but in His infinite mercy, He gave us freedom of choice and that included freedom of speech. However every action has a consequence and so does our actions. If I smile and offer you an olive branch, would you frown at me and hurl rubbish on me, within the bounds of sanity and logic you would not.
Live in peace and happy to discuss with you any issue/Yusuf Thursday 4 October, 2012 - 4:32 PM
More words of wisdom from The Religion of the perpetually offended!Peter Thursday 4 October, 2012 - 11:54 AM
I was once told by a wise man that once you start hating something, 2 things are possible.
1. either you are fully ignorant about it
2. you have full knowledge about it.
Most of these bigots fall in the first category. I hope that's the case, ignorance is a gold medal when compared to a hateful and deranged mind that can never see beyond lies, propaganda and racist ideology.
Live in peace.Yusuf Thursday 4 October, 2012 - 10:53 AM