- Teachers need on the job training
- Is Senator Jacqui Lambie for real?
- More men now taking up yoga
- Bills to drop after carbon tax repeal?
- Bennett to return to Broncos
- Has the PM finally found his voice?
- Balmain plans back at square one
- Does practice make perfect to win?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- GLOBAL COOLING... on Has the PM finally found his voice? When the going gets really tough, the tough get going. Can you just imagine if pathetic Julia Gillard was prime minister ... more
- Peter on Death toll climbs in Gaza crisis Why they're pissed 1. Electricity is available for only 8 hours per day, . 2. 90% of the water found in the Gaza Strip is ... more
- PROFESSOR FLIM FLAMMERY on The Carbon Tax repealed in Senate @Craig asks: "I would love to know just what that cause is."? Obviously $$$$$$$$$ money, money and more money for the ... more
- GET REAL... on UN unanimous vote on MH17 The minute this happened that tough guy, gutless bully, President Putin should of went directly to the crash site and taken ... more
- CHILDCARE?? on Why do we need childcare subsidies Childcare is a bit rough on the kids. Previously the parents took responsibility of caring for their tiny tots and made ... more
- Greg O on PM fails to get bounce in polls It is the old democracy tradition again. The electorate always votes for the party that promises the biggest bag of goodies ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Horror scenes from Flight MH17 Putin eh! Just look at the face and the eyes embedded in it! A stark appearance/psysiognamy as cold and frozen like the ... more
- GOOD GOD...JESUS on Horror scenes from Flight MH17 I saw them devils on television throwing dead humans in body bags around like bags of potatoes. Russian President Putin and ... more
- VODKA on Flight MH 17: bring them home As soon as this damned evil happened the world should of immediately responded and taken the initiative, deploying elite ... more
- Craig on One man to blame for MH17 tragedy You fluoridated, brain dead idiots, It's America that needs a war not Russia. Keep on believing the American version of ... more
- Tony on PM fails to get bounce in polls This makes no sence! Abbott makes Rudd/Gillard/Rudd look like ostriches with their head stuck in the sand. Finally a PM who ... more
- Jonathon L Benson on PM fails to get bounce in polls The survey was obviously conducted in the die-hard labor party electorates. You know, the ones that say "I vote labuh ... more
- Timothy on One man to blame for MH17 tragedy hmm is it a coincidence that this should happen when Israel is slaughering children and women in Gazza.?How come it had to ... more
- Keith A Tudor on 37 Aussies shot down over Ukraine Lies, lies and damned Vladimar Putin the ex KGB creep indeed! I trust he gets his just desserts in the fullness of time. So ... more
- Rod on One man to blame for MH17 tragedy Hi Guys,If the Russians supplied these deadly and complex weapons to ill-trained rebels, who did not have the needed ... more
- Samuel J on Sydney drivers ignoring road rules I take great delight when I see them wheeled over by the police and booked up. These Sydney creeps drive like damned ... more
- Jonathon L Benson on One man to blame for MH17 tragedy His name is Vladimar Putin. Not a leader's bootlace. Ex KGB operative who seriously has a lot to answer for. I would not ... more
- Join the Q Society on Smoking on the decline @ Keith A Tudor,So would I, but a ban needs to be enforced and the current bans are not.Have you seen the suicidal idiots ... more
- Join the Q Society on Real home grown terrorism concerns The problem is ISLAM, research the Quran and realise why.From subjugating, taxing and killing those that are deemed non ... more
- Craig on The Carbon Tax repealed in Senate Rising sea levels Mr Shorten? I live near the waterfront and last time I looked it was the same as always. Sea levels do not ... more
Unemployment rate drops
Economists believe Australia's unemployment rate will rise in the coming year, even though it's fallen to a three month low in November.
Almost 14-thousand new jobs were created over the last month for a jobless rate of 5-point-2 per cent.
But all the positions were part-time, offsetting a drop in full-time work.
Shane Oliver from AMP doesn't believe the unemployment rate will remain this low given the raft of weak economic data that's been released.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Our economy is the envy of the world, but as the economy slows, do we really need to be driving toward a manufactured surplus? John Stanley says we need to listen to sensible economic debate, without politics.
The advances in the treatment of cancer is growing, particularly prostate cancer. Stuart Bocking speaks with two sufferers, who outline their treatment choices after forgoing traditional prostate surgery.
Terrence talking up crap again, unemployment is rife and the figures are polluted by including partial employment as a fulltime employment. Partial employment is an indication to growing poverty within a economy caused by underemployment, this is further qualified by the RBA lowering the interest rates yet again. The other fact is the raft of long term employment being lost in country areas of small and medium businesses collapsing.mick Tuesday 11 December, 2012 - 11:19 AM
When a party's electoral objective is based on talking down the performance of a country which is the envy of the entire world, there must be something terribly wrong with either the party or the leaders of that party. I suspect it is the latter.Terrence Friday 7 December, 2012 - 11:15 PM
Yeah, I have been saying this for ages now, those false figures that were released about a month ago absolute bull***t, meanwhile while the sh** hits the fan Juliar is spending time on TV doing funny skit shows. Sorry to say but with politicians like that just around the corner eading into idiocracy. Something needs to be done about it before its too late.luke Friday 7 December, 2012 - 12:26 PM
Unemployment down, interest rates down,Whyalla is still there,wow,how great is the governement goingDouglas Friday 7 December, 2012 - 11:17 AM
And you can bet your boots that Jul-liar Eileen Gillard and her equally obstinate treasurer, boofhead Wayne Swan, have not included the reputed 50,000 New Zealanders who arrived here in Australia recently - the vast bulk of them here bloodging on our welfare system.Samuel Kyrikos Friday 7 December, 2012 - 7:24 AM
This is but more lies and indecent deceit by the rotten Gillard minority socialist government. They have covered up the true unemployment rate which in my view is running at around 9-10%. Lies, lies and damned defunct labor party politicians. These bastards should never ever again be given the mantle of government anywhere!!!Justin J James Friday 7 December, 2012 - 7:12 AM