- You know you're getting old when?
- Fan base grows with Socceroos win
- Police set higher fine quotas?
- Kids turning away from league?
- George Gregan on Wallabies Vs Lions
- Gasp, new schoolyard cheap high?
- Socceroos into the World Cup
- NSW Budget: infrastructure spending
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kimber on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge So, so sad for the Kelly family.Sick and tired of feral, despicable, irresponsible, selfish others turning decent law ... more
- peter yasin on Tensions growing in the Middle East Paulo, correct. The problem with many of these stereoytpe views is lack of knowledge, irrational fear and closed ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Fan base grows with Socceroos win @James W, if you can count?? Do the math! Sounds like you are a Rugby League player who has copped quite a few knocks in the ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Police set higher fine quotas? Paul you should drive around the un-patrolled places like the infamous Granville/Merrylands/Guildford areas at any time and ... more
- James W on Fan base grows with Socceroos win So no Rugby League players have ever behaved then, 'Abortion' (fitting name,)and no Socceroo has ever stepped out of line? more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Gasp, new schoolyard cheap high? I dare say that this lunacy would probably never occur in disciplined Catholic schools or any other well run private ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Why are Catholic schools booming? @paulo, think again mate! Your "unwanted babies" are wanted! I would gladly "bring up" those babies, allowing them God's ... more
- Craig on Police set higher fine quotas? Governments and every Department of Governments are listed "Corporations" they all have ABN nunbers, so that said they all ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Fan base grows with Socceroos win What a pity that these thick head, overpaid, unprofessional macho man Rugby League players will not behave, on field or off ... more
- mara watson on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge To be a parent and hear this is beyond belief. Sydney is getting to the point that you think twice going into town. We have ... more
- peter yasin on Tensions growing in the Middle East Robert, God bless you, rational and intelligent people like you still exist, there is some hope.Muslims are not perfect ... more
- yusuf on Socceroos into the World Cup well done boys, you have made us proud. more
- Craig on Call on Labor elders to fix the party I keep hearing Labor politicians say "they have a great story to tell" well were is it? The destruction of this country at ... more
- CARMEN on Time to lift drinking age to 21? Keith.....Although your suggestion sounds very reasonable to me, I would say that we'd have "buckley's chance" of our ... more
- paulo on Tensions growing in the Middle East Carmen most people who come to Aus , come to get away from violence or to get a better economy.The Aussie govt must screen ... more
- paulo on Why are Catholic schools booming? ABORTION TRUTH praises catholic schools teaching on non use of condoms which just dooms millions to getting AIDS and other ... more
- Commerce American Style on NSW Budget: infrastructure spending First they send American multinational companies to crush the small to medium Australian companies. That reduces competition ... more
- James W on Time to lift drinking age to 21? Did the right put the ages back up again Cleangirl? more
- Coasty on Call on Labor elders to fix the party Trying to get the Labor elders to help isn't a bad idea, but it wont work. There are two types of politicians. Ones that do ... more
- Coasty on NRL fans sick of player bad behaviour Apologies? What apologies? It's the same speech every time, on the same media stations, at the same time, for the same ... more
Unemployment rate drops
Economists believe Australia's unemployment rate will rise in the coming year, even though it's fallen to a three month low in November.
Almost 14-thousand new jobs were created over the last month for a jobless rate of 5-point-2 per cent.
But all the positions were part-time, offsetting a drop in full-time work.
Shane Oliver from AMP doesn't believe the unemployment rate will remain this low given the raft of weak economic data that's been released.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Our economy is the envy of the world, but as the economy slows, do we really need to be driving toward a manufactured surplus? John Stanley says we need to listen to sensible economic debate, without politics.
The advances in the treatment of cancer is growing, particularly prostate cancer. Stuart Bocking speaks with two sufferers, who outline their treatment choices after forgoing traditional prostate surgery.
Terrence talking up crap again, unemployment is rife and the figures are polluted by including partial employment as a fulltime employment. Partial employment is an indication to growing poverty within a economy caused by underemployment, this is further qualified by the RBA lowering the interest rates yet again. The other fact is the raft of long term employment being lost in country areas of small and medium businesses collapsing.mick Tuesday 11 December, 2012 - 11:19 AM
When a party's electoral objective is based on talking down the performance of a country which is the envy of the entire world, there must be something terribly wrong with either the party or the leaders of that party. I suspect it is the latter.Terrence Friday 7 December, 2012 - 11:15 PM
Yeah, I have been saying this for ages now, those false figures that were released about a month ago absolute bull***t, meanwhile while the sh** hits the fan Juliar is spending time on TV doing funny skit shows. Sorry to say but with politicians like that just around the corner eading into idiocracy. Something needs to be done about it before its too late.luke Friday 7 December, 2012 - 12:26 PM
Unemployment down, interest rates down,Whyalla is still there,wow,how great is the governement goingDouglas Friday 7 December, 2012 - 11:17 AM
And you can bet your boots that Jul-liar Eileen Gillard and her equally obstinate treasurer, boofhead Wayne Swan, have not included the reputed 50,000 New Zealanders who arrived here in Australia recently - the vast bulk of them here bloodging on our welfare system.Samuel Kyrikos Friday 7 December, 2012 - 7:24 AM
This is but more lies and indecent deceit by the rotten Gillard minority socialist government. They have covered up the true unemployment rate which in my view is running at around 9-10%. Lies, lies and damned defunct labor party politicians. These bastards should never ever again be given the mantle of government anywhere!!!Justin J James Friday 7 December, 2012 - 7:12 AM