- GST future looms at election?
- Students using performance drugs?
- Tony Abbott's Budget 2013 reply
- The Stir: Alien or a deformed child?
- Sydney rail timetable changes ahead
- Help 'Save Our Sons'
- 2UE at Matthew Pearce Public School
- Lee Kernaghan: Flying with the King
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Robert on Packer picks Barangaroo design It looks frail, theres no sense of permanence and its a bit poofy. Basically, it looks crap. more
- CARMEN on Asylum seeker cost out of control? I fully agree with Bikinis not Burkas SOLUTION to this very unwelcome problem....IT MUST BE STOPPED AT ANY ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Thomson to contest as independent Mentored friend and confidant of JuLia Gillard and now a so called Independent Craig Thomson is loaded with "Labor values" ... more
- Sandra M on Thomson to contest as independent He's as good as a dozen damned vacancies this joker. I trust the court hearing of the long line of charges is not delayed ... more
- Mick on Pro-Palestinian rally & traffic gridlock I have to say Paul. You made yourself look ignorant by not even letting this bloke explain. I agree with what he said and ... more
- Peter on Labor handouts uncovered in Budget It's been found, everybody knows what it is going to be used for, Simple - Quarantine it till after the election. more
- Peter on Asylum seeker cost out of control? This subject will still be on the agenda for the foreseeable future until we get somebody with the BALLS to say enough is ... more
- paulo on Pro-Palestinian rally & traffic gridlock Israel has broken more UN resolutions than any other!The USA always vetos anything against Israel.So we should all be on the ... more
- Robert on Asylum seeker cost out of control? This problem lies squarely at the feet of the labour goons and their anti-Australian agenda. If they love 'asylum seekers' ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on 5G: download a movie in a second Faster on fiber optic and no distance restrictions and no peak volume problems! more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Is Australia a fair country? The Federal Government is unfair to us fair dinkum Aussies! Muslim Colonits first Aussies last! more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Asylum seeker cost out of control? Easy solution build a Refugee camp in the middle of Western Australia, provide food, water, tents and long drops, (the same ... more
- Terrence on Pro-Palestinian rally & traffic gridlock 70 years after Palestinians were so cruelly uprooted and dispossessed from their lands to create a country for the Zionists ... more
- Terrence on Asylum seeker cost out of control? Well, you have been saying these things for months now until you have exhausted all the superlatives. The only thing you ... more
- lyndal on Palmer party: is he really serious? He is such a goose, he tried to bribe the LNP and couldnt, so he picked up his bat and ball and went mad more
- Robert on Who are Sydney's worst drivers? Part of Sydney already on its way to third world status. No surprises there. Once again thanks for nothing to all the idiots ... more
- Egon on Abbott on 2UE as Gillard legislates Don't worry the tears she is showing are only crocodile tears and are part of the ceremony more
- Keith A Tudor on Abbott on 2UE as Gillard legislates Another well performed deceitful act Jul-liar Eileen Gillard. And don't feel any sympathy for yourself you damned fool ... more
- jim on Abbott on 2UE as Gillard legislates GILLARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!The two are incompatable more
- Franco on Palmer party: is he really serious? Morrison is worried Palmer may eat into Abutt's big business support base. more
Unions money misused on escorts
The Federal Opposition is promising changes to Fair Work Australia if it wins government - after its 'delayed' findings into spending at the Health Services Union.
The report claims former union official and now Federal MP Craig Thomson spent almost six-thousand dollars on prostitutes.
Liberal Senator Eric Abetz tells David Oldfield lax governance within trade-unions-has seen the misuse of members' funds.
Police have raided the headquarters of the Health Services Union. Officers attached to Strike Force Carnarvon executed a search warrant at the offices in Pitt Street. Detectives seized documents and computer equipment.
Power matters more than class in politics today. The moment is moving away from the leadership of Julia Gillard. Mark Riley tells Jason Morrison, brace yourself. It's all about to end in tears for Julia Gillard within weeks.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Thompson should be suspended from parliament until these allegations have been fully tested in court.
It is the serious nature of the allegations and the fact that they have been made by the FWA (an official Government agency)that warrents this course of action.
The Prime Minister, her Ministers and any other MP who stands with her are bringing disrepute to Parliament until Thompson is suspended.Jason F Saturday 12 May, 2012 - 1:03 PM
Does anybody really think now that we need evidence, trials and then a conviction before saying he or she is guilty? I think not and this worries me a great deal as we now form an opinion that somebody is guilty until proven innocent, not innocent until proven guilty....I wonder where it will all end...Let';s wait for evidence before we adopt the lyncy mentality that is slowly creeping into our society.Maureen Lee Friday 11 May, 2012 - 2:13 PM
I wonder if Gillard's sleazy mate Craig Thomson will disclose to Parliament next week why he has persistently refused to cooperate with the investigating police, clearly that would of given him the big opportunity to clear his bad name, but only if he was innocent???Slippery Business Thursday 10 May, 2012 - 10:23 AM
@Connie, Lieberal stooges must read the constitution and learn how and when elections are held in the country. I am afraid you have to wait a little longer and tell your leader the Phony Tony to do some hard work and not try to the easy way to the lodge.Terrence Wednesday 9 May, 2012 - 10:57 PM
I am surprised that Swannie failed to put some money away in the budget for Craig and his comrades' credit card expenses.Sick of ALP parasites Wednesday 9 May, 2012 - 7:00 PM
Maybe "full confidence in Craig Thomson" Julia Gillard & the worlds best "hysterical" treasurer Wayne Swan could help the HSU to cook the books, too!!Barbara H. Wednesday 9 May, 2012 - 3:25 PM