- ASDA's 10 days to consider options
- Ice Bucket Challenge goes viral
- Brutality and evil rises in Middle East
- All 'Islamic State' have is fear to rule?
- Sydney garbage collection suspended
- Bob Carr on Palmer's China tirade
- Finance minister on budget reset
- What price for a little convenience?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Keith A Tudor on Crisis over Palmer China comments Both Palmer and his side-kick Jaquie Lambie are utterly rank incompetent damned fools and totally unfit to be in our ... more
- PRINCE JOE HOKEY on Clive Palmer drops another clanger All honest people would have to agree with Clive Palmer's rather frank, but blunt opinion and know where Clive is coming ... more
- Anthony on Clive Palmer drops another clanger Way to go Clive. I moved to Australia 8 years ago and was shocked to see Australia owns nothing! You've sold your country to ... more
- molly on Clive Palmer drops another clanger watch out Clive the anti-free speech people will get you. If china want Australia they will have to fight Islam for it. ... more
- Ben on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? Why does this even make the news?Get over it. I have been rejected for age, looks, prejudice and who knows what other ... more
- Angela Coombes on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? The coffee shop owner has a right to hire an employee whom he or she feels will fit in with the business. It is no different ... more
- Angela Coombes on By-election: Liberals avoid thumping How utterly foolhardy of this Baird joker not nominating candidates. He could have come up with two outstanding liberal ... more
- SLOPPY JOE-CANBERRA on By-election: Liberals avoid thumping What a shocking state of affairs with so many bad, self-serving politicians about...allegedly there to manage the nation? ... more
- Cleangirl on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? and how many government departments seem to be made up predominantly with a single foreign race ? more
- paulo on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? This cafe owner will be shamed into learning a lesson that racism is not accepted here! more
- Bruce on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? Leave the coffee shop owner alone its hard enough making a living in the hospitality industry without have to deal with a ... more
- barry on Hockey backlash on poor comments Well we now see the true colours of adopted name JOE HOCKEY,has no idea of the working class struggles,indicated by his ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Who will ever trust an MP again? Maybe we should put more bible bashers in Parliament to help root out the corrupt thugs in all the failed political parties ... more
- Samuel J on Spike in ice use across Sydney Just how do the ingredients for these drugs get out to this poor stupid forlorn drug affected knuckleheads! I am inclined to ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Hockey backlash on poor comments Like the fool Wayne Swan, this Hockey joker is well past his 'Use-By" date indeed! I suggest put someone in his job who ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Who will ever trust an MP again? All it will mean is more hung parliaments full of even more shonks, dunces, fools and clowns collectively bleeding us ... more
- Craig on Hockey backlash on poor comments These jokers born with silver spoons in their mouth, multi millionaires have NO idea.Poor people do drive most of us live ... more
- Cleangirl on Help, can you solve our traffic woes? Get pack cyclists off main roads during peak times. Surely they can do their hobby ride another time of day. and ask 4WD`s ... more
- Laurie on Is Joe Hockey too out of touch? What an arrogant, cigar chomping (bad look for our kids) man Hockey is. He is so out of touch with ordinary Australians, and ... more
- PRINCE JOE HOKEY on Hockey backlash on poor comments Everyone can now see untalented U.N. sloppy Joe's true colours and they are definitely not liking what they see. Lazy and ... more
Vanstone: stop offering residency
Former Immigration Minister Amanda Vanstone says the Gillard Government's Malaysia Solution is a waste of time.
The Government is using the latest asylum seeker drownings to try pressure the opposition into supporting the policy.
Divisions are emerging within Opposition ranks with a number of MPs calling on Tony Abbott to agree to Malaysia.
Amanda Vanstone tells Stuart Bocking only stopping the offer of permanent residency to asylum seekers will halt the flow of boats.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
and stop the $40,000 average appeal legal costs for each individual, that they get free. + free dental, doctors, internet, ciggies etc etc. Or at least offer the same to our aussie homeless.Johannes Wednesday 27 June, 2012 - 7:26 AM
this gov has no determination to solve immigration issue, I reported an immigration fraud to the minister and their dod-in service, no action at all. Let those people misuse medicare and benefit.Joe Tuesday 26 June, 2012 - 9:42 PM
it's all Gillards fault!Wise Man Steve Tuesday 26 June, 2012 - 1:34 PM
How about we even up the refugees by getting some of those persicuted christians here?
Yeah right, so we bring into the country the very people who are persicuting christians in Indonesia and Malaysia. Bringing the problem here is not the answer. Let them fight it out in their own country and leave Australia to the Australians.Peter Tuesday 26 June, 2012 - 12:36 PM
Of course she`s right Stuart.
How about we even up the refugees by getting some of those persicuted christians here.Johannes Tuesday 26 June, 2012 - 10:15 AM
Amanda is spot on. Why are the Labor/Greens so devoid of this sort of common sense and logic? Any fool can see that the Malaysian solution at best is spurious and unworkable, and has issues with human rights and legality. Sarah Hanson Young keeps bleating on about "onshore processing" which only attracts more boats. How in hell is that a solution? Either she takes us all for fools or she's the fool. Just like Robert's blog, all these left-wing ideologues seem to do is blame and abuse those who don't agree with their irrational and obtuse dogma.Jimmy Tuesday 26 June, 2012 - 10:00 AM