- How to attract the perfect partner?
- Wendy Matthews: Campfire Festival
- Jodi McKay to contest Strathfield
- Too many truck accidents
- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN on Too many truck accidents The police need to get with the times, technology can go a long way in stopping rogue truck drivers and other crime. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Greens Grinch against Christmas @Judith - well said. They are also a band of wanton lunatics that should never be allowed to enter any form of public ... more
- peter on The lone wolf: who is watching? as long as the lone wolf starts at the top and works his way down the food chain it wont affect most Australianspollies then ... more
- MARY CHRISTMAS on Greens Grinch against Christmas So called religious tolerance is only for certain types and certainly not for Christians. Christianity is the most ... more
- Janelle on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens councillor from Woollahra has a point in that the function he is referring to is to be funded by the Woollahra ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on The lone wolf: who is watching? It would not be so bad if there were only "one lone wolf", however these so called lone wolves pop up like mushrooms hidden ... more
- Cleangirl on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens are ruining Australia with their Political Correctness terrorism. more
- Join the Q Society on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Cleangirl has said it all! more
- Join the Q Society on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Local Government Minster should sack this ^&*(%$ person! more
- Leon on Greens Grinch against Christmas You want to celebrate a fairy tale do it at home. I'm sick of the child abuse that comes with brainwashing children. more
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
Vanstone: stop offering residency
Former Immigration Minister Amanda Vanstone says the Gillard Government's Malaysia Solution is a waste of time.
The Government is using the latest asylum seeker drownings to try pressure the opposition into supporting the policy.
Divisions are emerging within Opposition ranks with a number of MPs calling on Tony Abbott to agree to Malaysia.
Amanda Vanstone tells Stuart Bocking only stopping the offer of permanent residency to asylum seekers will halt the flow of boats.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
and stop the $40,000 average appeal legal costs for each individual, that they get free. + free dental, doctors, internet, ciggies etc etc. Or at least offer the same to our aussie homeless.Johannes Wednesday 27 June, 2012 - 7:26 AM
this gov has no determination to solve immigration issue, I reported an immigration fraud to the minister and their dod-in service, no action at all. Let those people misuse medicare and benefit.Joe Tuesday 26 June, 2012 - 9:42 PM
it's all Gillards fault!Wise Man Steve Tuesday 26 June, 2012 - 1:34 PM
How about we even up the refugees by getting some of those persicuted christians here?
Yeah right, so we bring into the country the very people who are persicuting christians in Indonesia and Malaysia. Bringing the problem here is not the answer. Let them fight it out in their own country and leave Australia to the Australians.Peter Tuesday 26 June, 2012 - 12:36 PM
Of course she`s right Stuart.
How about we even up the refugees by getting some of those persicuted christians here.Johannes Tuesday 26 June, 2012 - 10:15 AM
Amanda is spot on. Why are the Labor/Greens so devoid of this sort of common sense and logic? Any fool can see that the Malaysian solution at best is spurious and unworkable, and has issues with human rights and legality. Sarah Hanson Young keeps bleating on about "onshore processing" which only attracts more boats. How in hell is that a solution? Either she takes us all for fools or she's the fool. Just like Robert's blog, all these left-wing ideologues seem to do is blame and abuse those who don't agree with their irrational and obtuse dogma.Jimmy Tuesday 26 June, 2012 - 10:00 AM