- Fighting an unjust criminal history?
- 85 cent bread will cost retailers?
- Sports drinks as bad as soft drink?
- Truck safety now set to go hi-tech
- Ray Martin on Gillard recollections
- Try hot desking from home?
- David Suchet: The Last Confession
- Labor in lockstep over fighting ISIL
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Labor in lockstep over fighting ISIL We never learn by history do we? So why do we keep having ourselves on...fighting is in bred in these people, it has been ... more
- Cleangirl on Facing the unknowns in Middle East Ask Australian Moderates what if anything we should do to stop I.S. and then ask them what we should do with those returning ... more
- Join the Q Society on Climate: are we serious enough? I am still waiting for someone to out the mongrels that caused the climate change that produced the evil fossil fuels!The ... more
- Craig on Facing the unknowns in Middle East These actions are not about bringing peace.This war will go longer than any war in history and it has not even been declared ... more
- Craig on Climate: are we serious enough? No we are not serious enough, let's price electricity out the realm of everyone from the so called"middle" class down. ... more
- Vince on New terror laws to prohibit torture Torture sounds rather humane compared to what these bastards are dishing out overseas. more
- I propose new Middle East laws on Not in the name of religion 50 years of relentless vicious abuse is enough. I will not stand idly by and allow that abuse to destroy the next generation ... more
- Robert on Not in the name of religion Not about religion? Yeah right. You keep telling yourself that Tim. Its about Islam mate, take the blinkers off. more
- Join the Q Society on Not in the name of religion Tim, this is pure IslamQuran 8:12ShakirWhen your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who ... more
- Davo on Not in the name of religion Nailed it Tim. more
- adam on Should we ban local ISIS flag sales? Justin, the extract below is from Christian News Minute (CNM) I hope it gives you pause for thought.The ISIS flag consists ... more
- The Devils Advocate on Too apathetic to make a change? Neil really wants to say the number plate is an antiemetic racial slur. He is prevented from saying that because he has ... more
- RAKESH ADUK on Too apathetic to make a change? Garry Linnell talks a lot of sense! Whenever I go overseas and see the beautiful Aussie flag, it immediately takes me back ... more
- mike deegan on Pauline's advice to Jacqui Lambie if the press give Lambie a fair go she may one of the better senators in the 40 years more
- scott on Father's gift to save his son Thanks for these inspiring stories! Not everyone ends up being healthy enough or a good enough match to be able to be a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque Try carrying a radar detector in NSW and see what happens, that lowers their revenue base but carrying a death flag doesn't, ... more
- Tejas on Ban Fred Nile's 'Burqa Ban' BS? Of course every sane person should oppose it. He tried in 2010 and failed, he will fail again. This is what has engulfed the ... more
- Nobody can help those who dont help themselves on Lifting the terror security risk Cook and Columbus gave beads and trinkets in exchange for land and control. But you are much smarter than the poor ... more
- Iman on 3D printing: the future unlimited? Interesting, to get more benefits from 3D printing. more
- Keith A Tudor on PM again overseas: trip #11 @Tejas posting here.Well boo, hoo,hoo to you. Our PM was elected as a leader to undertake high level executive leadership ... more
Vanstone: stop offering residency
Former Immigration Minister Amanda Vanstone says the Gillard Government's Malaysia Solution is a waste of time.
The Government is using the latest asylum seeker drownings to try pressure the opposition into supporting the policy.
Divisions are emerging within Opposition ranks with a number of MPs calling on Tony Abbott to agree to Malaysia.
Amanda Vanstone tells Stuart Bocking only stopping the offer of permanent residency to asylum seekers will halt the flow of boats.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
and stop the $40,000 average appeal legal costs for each individual, that they get free. + free dental, doctors, internet, ciggies etc etc. Or at least offer the same to our aussie homeless.Johannes Wednesday 27 June, 2012 - 7:26 AM
this gov has no determination to solve immigration issue, I reported an immigration fraud to the minister and their dod-in service, no action at all. Let those people misuse medicare and benefit.Joe Tuesday 26 June, 2012 - 9:42 PM
it's all Gillards fault!Wise Man Steve Tuesday 26 June, 2012 - 1:34 PM
How about we even up the refugees by getting some of those persicuted christians here?
Yeah right, so we bring into the country the very people who are persicuting christians in Indonesia and Malaysia. Bringing the problem here is not the answer. Let them fight it out in their own country and leave Australia to the Australians.Peter Tuesday 26 June, 2012 - 12:36 PM
Of course she`s right Stuart.
How about we even up the refugees by getting some of those persicuted christians here.Johannes Tuesday 26 June, 2012 - 10:15 AM
Amanda is spot on. Why are the Labor/Greens so devoid of this sort of common sense and logic? Any fool can see that the Malaysian solution at best is spurious and unworkable, and has issues with human rights and legality. Sarah Hanson Young keeps bleating on about "onshore processing" which only attracts more boats. How in hell is that a solution? Either she takes us all for fools or she's the fool. Just like Robert's blog, all these left-wing ideologues seem to do is blame and abuse those who don't agree with their irrational and obtuse dogma.Jimmy Tuesday 26 June, 2012 - 10:00 AM