- How to attract the perfect partner?
- Wendy Matthews: Campfire Festival
- Jodi McKay to contest Strathfield
- Too many truck accidents
- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN on Too many truck accidents The police need to get with the times, technology can go a long way in stopping rogue truck drivers and other crime. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Greens Grinch against Christmas @Judith - well said. They are also a band of wanton lunatics that should never be allowed to enter any form of public ... more
- peter on The lone wolf: who is watching? as long as the lone wolf starts at the top and works his way down the food chain it wont affect most Australianspollies then ... more
- MARY CHRISTMAS on Greens Grinch against Christmas So called religious tolerance is only for certain types and certainly not for Christians. Christianity is the most ... more
- Janelle on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens councillor from Woollahra has a point in that the function he is referring to is to be funded by the Woollahra ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on The lone wolf: who is watching? It would not be so bad if there were only "one lone wolf", however these so called lone wolves pop up like mushrooms hidden ... more
- Cleangirl on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens are ruining Australia with their Political Correctness terrorism. more
- Join the Q Society on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Cleangirl has said it all! more
- Join the Q Society on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Local Government Minster should sack this ^&*(%$ person! more
- Leon on Greens Grinch against Christmas You want to celebrate a fairy tale do it at home. I'm sick of the child abuse that comes with brainwashing children. more
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
Video Blog: Australia too afraid to send a message on boat people?
Jason Morrison reveals asylum seekers rescued by a merchant vessel are said to have made threats of violence to the ship's captain when told they'd be dropped off in Singapore not on Christmas Island.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The Coalition says asylum seekers who threaten violence when beign rescued should face criminal charges.
It's claimed a group of 67 men forced a merchant vessel which had rescued them on Tuesday to divert from Singapore to Christmas Island.
Shadow Immigration Minister Scott Morrison has labelled it an act of piracy.
The Coalition says there should have been a stronger response to an incident on board a merchant vessel, involving a group of aggressive asylum seekers.
It’s claimed the 67 Pakistani men forced the captain of the MV Parsival to change course from Singapore to Christmas Island.
No charges have been laid.
Opposition Leader Tony Abbott says Labor should have followed the lead of the previous coalition government during the Tampa crisis.
Some topics are too hot to talk about? Jason Morrison asks if we are going too soft to confront issues. A shooting during Ramadan celebrations and soccer brawls prove there are problems that need addressing.
Laws allowing detention centres to reopen on Nauru are expected to pass parliament as soon as today. Jason Morrison questions when we will be ready to send people to Nauru to begin off shore processing.
How come over 90% of illegal entry boat immigrants deliberately throw overboard their identifying passports and call recording, tracking mobile phones, straight after their $15K boat leaves Indonesia for Australia?? After all of this, how can they still be "deemed asylum seekers" in Australia?? I would think there is absolutely no need to throw overboard passports and mobile phones, if you were a genuine asylum seeker!! Why does the Labor government allow this to go on??? I suggest that they be sent back to Indonesia, their last departure point, who could argue with that?Cate B. Monday 20 August, 2012 - 3:53 PM
We have the problem now because the government have let so many of these people come to our country this way.
They are flocking from india now, you know why? all the ones that are here are telling how easy it is to stick it up the australians and just come over, you wont get shot or in any trouble.
There is NO reason for them not to come.So be ready for more & more. Australia is changing for the worst i think.willow Sunday 19 August, 2012 - 7:19 PM
Why doesn't our emergency response Army, air-drop tents, hoochies, thunder boxes, non-halal 20 man ration packs, hexi lighters for cooking and army gerry cans for fresh water into Nauru tonight. I lived on the stuff for years, its good nutritional tucker, cooks in minutes. And of course no internet or phone cards to plot with!! Nauru would be operational by tomorrow and we must you deploy our army military police etc to secure the place, instead of mercenary, incompetent pommy Serco Security. Saving the taxpayers $billions and doing a proper job. No doubt the boats would quickly cease!! Furthermore a lot of Australians are now living in far worse conditions than that and they would be very happy and grateful to permanently live on an idilic fishing and swimming paradise at Nauru!CHANCE Thursday 16 August, 2012 - 5:20 PM
Once again these illegal country shoppers have been rewarded.How low is Australia going to sink?Lowmax Thursday 16 August, 2012 - 2:20 PM
Indonesia and indeed Afghanistan have no place to complain if gutless Australia returns all illegal boat people back to their departure point!
All immigrants, including queue jumpers are required to fill-out an application form first. Furthermore, there is no need for alleged refugees-country shoppers to come all the way to Australia, when safe haven India is very welcoming of all refugees, especially the wealthy ones paying $15K for rescue-boat rides to Australia. IMichelle Bell Thursday 16 August, 2012 - 1:53 PM
Hear! Hear! Jason.
This whole episode is a very
BAD joke! Gillard and her
cronies haven't a clue and
further more it is my belief
they want Nauru to fail and
will do their devious best
to ensure that this will happen. Why? Because that's
what Gillard wants and it's
her way of getting the Malaysian solution back on the table. You've got to give her top marks for the
way she operates - and that
is 'in the gutter'.
Prime Minister? she is an
insult to the title.belle of Tweed Thursday 16 August, 2012 - 1:49 PM