- Ralf Fiennes with John & Garry
- No alternative but for Barry to resign?
- Keneally on O’Farrell resignation
- Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier
- Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed?
- Would you like us to be a republic?
- Glitch leaves customers cash strapped
- What happened to $3,000 Grange?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- PAULO on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I think If I had got an expensive bottle of wine like that i would NEVER forget it!Barry insults our intelligence. more
- kyle on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier Tell you what,that dung head does not remember a 3 Grand Grange and he still wants to be a Premier of NSW.Good riddance. We ... more
- Kimber on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier Very disappointed in the Prime Minister, just watched him say in a press conference that Barry O'Farrell did the honourable ... more
- Angela Coombes on Would you like us to be a republic? We should retain the monarchy - it has worked well for the system of government in Australia. The only downside is the ... more
- Coasty on What happened to $3,000 Grange? If the bottle of Grange was delivered by a 'courier', then where's the signature? I've been a warehouse and logistics ... more
- Suzanne on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith When those two considerate statesmen, Prime Minister 'honest' John Howard and Treasurer Peter Costello were diligently ... more
- Todd on Russian jet buzzes US warship Theatrical President Barack Hussein Obama and President Vladimir Putin are obviously chalk and cheese. Respected, Putin is a ... more
- John Wan on Badgery's Creek for 2nd Airport Why don't we expand Kingsford Smith Airport by using reclaim land.Kansai international airport is built entirely on reclaim ... more
- Jonathon L Benson on Badgery's Creek for 2nd Airport This will be another disaster. Why not follow the efficient example at Hong Kong International Airport. Build two extra ... more
- Joanne on Badgery's Creek for 2nd Airport @Michael of course you are correct, lets get Sydney airport running efficiently, 24/7 first, before any talk about stupidly ... more
- Nimby Abbott on Badgery's Creek for 2nd Airport That thoughtless, disrespectful Tony Abbott and big stupid hypocrite Joe Hockey appear to be nimbys for everything. Let the ... more
- Mark on Bring back Nasho for unemployed? Clive Palmer's so called "vision" amongst things lacks innovation and is really backward, sadly for Australia, backward just ... more
- Michael on Badgery's Creek for 2nd Airport Lets start the fight and stop badgerys creek airport. How many houses will loose value due aircraft noise being pump in ... more
- Roger on Flight MH370 mystery continues I get the impression that if this plane was on the bottom of Botany Bay we would not find it. The whole search seems to be ... more
- Paul on Badgery's Creek for 2nd Airport Funny how all of those who support the airport, do not live in areas being affected by it? Already we are now being primed ... more
- Donny K. on Does life really begin after 50? With that apparently stupid, very mean-spirited treasurer, generous Joe about, on a war path with the blue rinse ... more
- Melissa on Pension age to be lifted to 70? Paul Keating summed up that stupid "schreck" in five seconds flat. Where are all these jobs for worn out geriatrics aged ... more
- FAIR GO JOE on Pension age to be lifted to 70? Evidently, global warmer, little Big Joe is untalented, unimaginative and a damned sneaky hypocrite politician...he ... more
- peter on Pension age to be lifted to 70? stop the medical treatment that keeps these people alive long after they should be gone .all this shows is a mismanaged ... more
- Jason & Melissa on 2UE Petition: Toll Free Tuesday Lissy & I support toll free Tiesday and should make it all week starting Tomorrow then for the rest of 2014 and beyond. more
Video Blog: Wasted Opportunity - Are there too many councils?
Local Government elections are coming up and Barry O'Farrell's Government still hasn't got around to what's obvious: Sydney has too many Councils, too many Councillors, and rates that are too high.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Jason Morrison has been speaking for some time now about local government and how we should amalgamate some councils so they operate more efficiently.
After Jason discussed it this week, he received a call from the office of the Minister for Local Government, Don Page, who recently commissioned an independent review into Local Government and how it operates in New South Wales.
There are 152 councils across the state, and the panel will examine their boundaries, the services they deliver and their financial sustainability.
They say literally “everything is on the table”, and they promise a genuine shift in the way local government operates.
Minister for Local Government, Don Page with Jason Morrison on the review.
From July 1st banks were banned from contacting customers with offers to increase your credit limit. Jason Morrison has noticed it hasn’t stopped them spamming you about their credit card limit increase service.
JB Hi Fi has been hit hard with shop lifting, losing some $12 million worth of goods, with a 50% increase in shoplifting in a year. Jason Morrison says if it is hurting them, what are things like for small businesses.