- You know you're getting old when?
- Fan base grows with Socceroos win
- Police set higher fine quotas?
- Kids turning away from league?
- George Gregan on Wallabies Vs Lions
- Gasp, new schoolyard cheap high?
- Socceroos into the World Cup
- NSW Budget: infrastructure spending
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kimber on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge So, so sad for the Kelly family.Sick and tired of feral, despicable, irresponsible, selfish others turning decent law ... more
- peter yasin on Tensions growing in the Middle East Paulo, correct. The problem with many of these stereoytpe views is lack of knowledge, irrational fear and closed ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Fan base grows with Socceroos win @James W, if you can count?? Do the math! Sounds like you are a Rugby League player who has copped quite a few knocks in the ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Police set higher fine quotas? Paul you should drive around the un-patrolled places like the infamous Granville/Merrylands/Guildford areas at any time and ... more
- James W on Fan base grows with Socceroos win So no Rugby League players have ever behaved then, 'Abortion' (fitting name,)and no Socceroo has ever stepped out of line? more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Gasp, new schoolyard cheap high? I dare say that this lunacy would probably never occur in disciplined Catholic schools or any other well run private ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Why are Catholic schools booming? @paulo, think again mate! Your "unwanted babies" are wanted! I would gladly "bring up" those babies, allowing them God's ... more
- Craig on Police set higher fine quotas? Governments and every Department of Governments are listed "Corporations" they all have ABN nunbers, so that said they all ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Fan base grows with Socceroos win What a pity that these thick head, overpaid, unprofessional macho man Rugby League players will not behave, on field or off ... more
- mara watson on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge To be a parent and hear this is beyond belief. Sydney is getting to the point that you think twice going into town. We have ... more
- peter yasin on Tensions growing in the Middle East Robert, God bless you, rational and intelligent people like you still exist, there is some hope.Muslims are not perfect ... more
- yusuf on Socceroos into the World Cup well done boys, you have made us proud. more
- Craig on Call on Labor elders to fix the party I keep hearing Labor politicians say "they have a great story to tell" well were is it? The destruction of this country at ... more
- CARMEN on Time to lift drinking age to 21? Keith.....Although your suggestion sounds very reasonable to me, I would say that we'd have "buckley's chance" of our ... more
- paulo on Tensions growing in the Middle East Carmen most people who come to Aus , come to get away from violence or to get a better economy.The Aussie govt must screen ... more
- paulo on Why are Catholic schools booming? ABORTION TRUTH praises catholic schools teaching on non use of condoms which just dooms millions to getting AIDS and other ... more
- Commerce American Style on NSW Budget: infrastructure spending First they send American multinational companies to crush the small to medium Australian companies. That reduces competition ... more
- James W on Time to lift drinking age to 21? Did the right put the ages back up again Cleangirl? more
- Coasty on Call on Labor elders to fix the party Trying to get the Labor elders to help isn't a bad idea, but it wont work. There are two types of politicians. Ones that do ... more
- Coasty on NRL fans sick of player bad behaviour Apologies? What apologies? It's the same speech every time, on the same media stations, at the same time, for the same ... more
Visas for Afghan interpreters wanted?
Paul Murray speaks with Australian Greens senator Sarah Hanson-Young on her bill to create a special humanitarian visa for Afghan interpreters who worked for coalition forces to immigrate to Australia.
The program would provide eligible families the costs of applying for the visa, transport to Australia, settlement, health, education, employment assistance and temporary income support.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The United States has called on Egypt, Turkey and European powers to press Hamas to end bloodshed in Gaza, putting the onus on the Islamist movement to end rocket attacks on Israel.
How do you stop bullying at school? As much as we talk about it, what actions can be taken to stop bullying. Jason Morrison with expert Brett Murray and the tips you need to know if your child is being bullied at school.
Far be it from me to agree with something suggested by the ratbag Greens; but I feel this idea has merit. Subject to appropriate and realistic qualification standards and proper checks that the applicants have, in fact, worked for us; I believe they should be given preferential refugee status, but on the condition that if they are found to (in the performance of their work in Australia) give misleading translations regarding other applicants' statements; they should be subject to status review (ie. possible cancellation). They will be targetted in their home country, and possibly anywhere in the region. They have worked for us, so we should give them a go.David T. Monday 19 November, 2012 - 5:17 PM
Hey they were paid to do the job! They knew the risks!
No sympathy here!Peter Monday 19 November, 2012 - 12:53 PM
Another very big mistake! That we will be sorry for.Steve Smith Monday 19 November, 2012 - 10:33 AM
That's really good news, I worked for coalition forces from 2006 to Oct. 20. During this time, I have faced death many times and my family has been harassed many times. Finally after survivig TALIBAN attack I left Afghanistan and I came to Indonesia to go to Australia. On August 27th we began sailing but unfortunately the next day our boat sunk that carried around 160 people out of whom only 54 were rescued and most of us were rescued by Australian battleship leter handed over to Indonesian Police. Now I am in Tanjungpinang detention center with uncertain future leaving my family behind without any supporter. If the mentioned program is approved hundreads of interpreters and their families will not end up in a situation like mine. I believe not only Australia other countries should as well take such initiatives under consideration so that many lives are saved from possible TALIBAN persecution.Mohammad Reza Hussaini Sunday 18 November, 2012 - 1:54 PM
Yes let them but only if they denounce Islam!Bikinis not Burkas Sunday 18 November, 2012 - 3:34 AM