- How to attract the perfect partner?
- Wendy Matthews: Campfire Festival
- Jodi McKay to contest Strathfield
- Too many truck accidents
- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN on Too many truck accidents The police need to get with the times, technology can go a long way in stopping rogue truck drivers and other crime. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Greens Grinch against Christmas @Judith - well said. They are also a band of wanton lunatics that should never be allowed to enter any form of public ... more
- peter on The lone wolf: who is watching? as long as the lone wolf starts at the top and works his way down the food chain it wont affect most Australianspollies then ... more
- MARY CHRISTMAS on Greens Grinch against Christmas So called religious tolerance is only for certain types and certainly not for Christians. Christianity is the most ... more
- Janelle on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens councillor from Woollahra has a point in that the function he is referring to is to be funded by the Woollahra ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on The lone wolf: who is watching? It would not be so bad if there were only "one lone wolf", however these so called lone wolves pop up like mushrooms hidden ... more
- Cleangirl on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens are ruining Australia with their Political Correctness terrorism. more
- Join the Q Society on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Cleangirl has said it all! more
- Join the Q Society on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Local Government Minster should sack this ^&*(%$ person! more
- Leon on Greens Grinch against Christmas You want to celebrate a fairy tale do it at home. I'm sick of the child abuse that comes with brainwashing children. more
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
Voter dissatisfaction with Liberals?
Is Tony Abbott in a spot of bother with recent polls showing Julia Gillard powering ahead as preferred PM? Jason Morrison asks if it is time for Liberals to look inward and ask of themselves, is the problem us?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Despite the fact the Coalition remains in front after preferences, Labor's primary vote is the best it's been since the 2010 election. Jason Morrison with the CEO of Newspoll Martin O’Shannessy on the results.
Although much of the focus with poll results has focused on Labor's woes recently, what do the current polls mean for the Liberal Party leading into the election year? Jason Morrison with Chris Kenny of The Australian on why the Liberals are looking shaky.
Is PMS real or an excuse for bad behaviour? Jason Morrison dares take on that very taboo topic for fellas to talk about, seeks out your views, and the results of recent scientific research with Dr Sally Cockburn.
Bill Woods with Jason Morrison says we may be investigating child abuse, but why not confront with children their lack of respect and hold ourselves accountable for the most important job in the world, parenting.
@Peter. List the Rudd/Gillard failures son, plus the proven lies and variously deceitfulness and the disgraceful waste of public moneys et al and you will see why she and her motley team of knuckleheads will be deservedly booted come the election. It can't come soon enough either!Samuel Monday 21 January, 2013 - 1:00 PM
Peter, why don't you come straight out with it and call him "Tony The Terrific". You seem to be having a little bromance there, old son.Maureen Lee Friday 18 January, 2013 - 3:36 PM
@Peter you are deluded,a $250 billion dollar credit card is ok with you? with The option of it going further when Swan "sneaks" it in the budget.Comparing us with other countries does not mean anything AAA or not. It is the ability to pay that debt back and as we do not have a really big workforce I would say that is a worry.Ahh I can smell Carbon Tax MK2 in the air.Craig Thursday 17 January, 2013 - 10:20 PM
Yep Labors failures
+ BER saves $1 billion a fortnight in unemployment
+ Govt deficit is 3.4% of GDP and compares to deficits of over 10 per cent of GDP in the US and UK
+ Lowest net government debt of all AAA rated economies
+ 63 New regional cancer centres
+ 850,000 fulltime jobs in 4 years
+ Unemployment half the world average
+ Lowest interest rates in 60 years
+ iiNet predicts 27% cost drop on NBN
+ Infrastructure budget tripled
+ Doubled funding to Health
+ Doctor training places doubled
+ Double funding to Education
+ $2.2 billion mental health package.
+ Increase in Family Tax Benefit (FTB) an additional $4,200 a year for each eligible teenager that stays in school
+ Banning mortgage exit fees on new loans.
+ Construction of Solar Dawn renewable energy facility with billions of commercial investment.
+ The Atlantic magazine named Gillard as one of its â??2011 brave thinkersâ?? for her resolute strength in pushing through a carbon tax
+ Wayne Swann named as World Finance Minister of the year
+ The Credit Suisse 2011 Global Wealth report revealed that Australiaâ??s median wealth is the highest in the world at US $220,000
+ Trade Surplus â?? the biggest surplus in raw terms for the past 40 years of records compiled by the ABS
+ The number of people filling for bankruptcy in Australia has fallen by 16%
+ business investment spending is expected to grow by 15 per cent this year and another 15 per cent next year. â?? Ross Gittin
+ Only time in Australian history we have AAA credit rating from all three Global Credit Agencies.
+ Proposes conscience vote on same sex marriages
and of course the lowering of the tax threshold for workers who earn less then $80,000.
ta ta Tony, the rise of Labor continuesPeter Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 3:47 PM
Melissa & I that we are waiting for Abbott to becomes Prime Minister and to see Gillard and her Goverment goneJASON & MELISSA FROM BORONIA & FERNTREE GULLY VICTORIA Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 10:39 AM
Abbott has a choice. He can either have his spin dept. stoop to the abysmal levels of Gillard's; or keep his and the Public's respect by retaining conventional and ethical techniques. I know I prefer the latter.David T. Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 10:13 AM