- Open Mic: Distance Education
- 19 new charges against Thomson
- Politician hands out his pay rise
- Ford to cut production in Australia
- Cost of raising children on the rise
- Calls to legalise euthanasia in NSW
- Nationwide crackdown on illegal guns
- Video: The Great Gatsby Red Carpet
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Vince on Ford to cut production in Australia Totally agree with Peter. The writing was on the wall years ago, so it should not have come as a surprise. I can't feel ... more
- Kimber on Calls to legalise euthanasia in NSW Anybody who has had to sit by the side of terminally ill person and see their distress at having to linger and suffer in ... more
- Robert on UK terror: soldier hacked to death @paulo. You havent got a clue about WW2. Try researching without hollywood movies and propaganda books. more
- Robert on Ford to cut production in Australia So much for globalisation. Boy they really suckered us into that one. more
- Peter on UK terror: soldier hacked to death And one of the biggest supporters of the Nazi's was Islam! the SS even had a muslim death squad! The EDL and other so called ... more
- Peter on Ford to cut production in Australia And who didn't see this coming years ago?Typical Labor and Unions not living in the real world and understanding that ... more
- Peter on Premier sticks with Gonski decision Barry was conned by Ju-lier!There is no extra money for Gonski! Any money they do have has been re-directed from other ... more
- paulo on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support Terrence again you think all gays just want to go to discos and saunas and have many partners.Well there are many who ... more
- paulo on UK terror: soldier hacked to death I come from London .Homegrown Islamic extremism is a problem, however the EDL the English Defence League that rioted after ... more
- m on Man refuses rising for magistrate what i would like to see is someone giving parking tickets out in front of any mosque on a friday. council !! anyone ... more
- Terrence on Premier sticks with Gonski decision Carry on Barry! If a Lieberal party stooge accuses you of being Labour - you who won a landslide election for the party, ... more
- Terrence on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support @Paulo, why is it prejudice to point out that the institution of marriage has nothing to do with homosexual lifestyle? Tell ... more
- Terrence on Economic hard times for Aussies Well Bill, I wish you had said that before you came here. If you think we are doing it tough spare a thought for most of the ... more
- Terrence on Premier sticks with Gonski decision Party hacks will always talk like party hacks. To them the country or the state is not more important than their petty ... more
- Michael on PM back in Sydney's greater west Well if Bob Hawke is going to be there, he can explain to Julia what its like to be stabbed in the back whilst P.M. Maybe ... more
- Michael on Claims against Ben Te'o denied Put simply, no charges laid by her or Mr Te'o so this is a non event. No one should condone violence of any kind against ... more
- Bill Baxter on PM back in Sydney's greater west A community cabinet eh! She would not even understand how cabinet government is supposed to operate! What a horrible piece ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Contempt not standing for Magistrate This is called Cultural Jihad!It is the thin edge of the wedge.Join the Q Society to uphold Australian values.Jason they are ... more
- bazza on PM back in Sydney's greater west bob is only going to get a bit of the ndis cash. more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Girl held at gun point in robbery Again, people these days do not have much respect for the very wishy-washy undisciplined legal system! A damned system full ... more
Voters take revenge at ballot box
Labor's annihilation at the Queensland election was a result of its alliance with the Greens, federal Nationals senator Barnaby Joyce says.
The Liberal National Party swept into power with a 15 per cent swing which could leave Labor with as few as seven seats in the 89-seat Queensland parliament.
Senator Joyce tells David Oldfield why he believes voters punished Anna Bligh's government. Was it due to the party's close ties to the Queensland Greens.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Barnaby is Our Pauline Hanson with "sophistication and vision,"
I am sure he will make it to the top job, just by public support, while Tony is Err-ing and hmmm-ing Barnaby comes RIGHT out with it! no matter how politically in-correct it is !
Go Barny u got my voteray Monday 30 April, 2012 - 8:40 PM
No Terrence, Labor's problem is that they don't know who they are; don't know where they're going; and don't know how to run a country.David T. Wednesday 28 March, 2012 - 5:42 PM
When a Labour govt wants to privatise public assets they deserve to be booted out. The message is loud and clear. Labour voters have deserted them because they see the party imitating the Lieberals.
As Laurie Oakes said, the fight is not for the middle ground. It is for the votes of Labour voters.Terrence Wednesday 28 March, 2012 - 2:55 PM
ray, he would have to change his ideas about our Super being invested in infrastructure projects as only governments can make a return on the economic benefit they create.James W Wednesday 28 March, 2012 - 11:20 AM
Time for BARNABY to come to the front!
I think EVERY LIB voter will agree,
Im not saying he is ready' to lead YET'
but one day I hope he will be PM.
anyone agreeray Tuesday 27 March, 2012 - 5:18 PM
Hawke also no child will be living in poverty. No party has kept good on that promise. Try and stay on topic Samuel, son. You must be getting senile in your old age? The liberal party didn't win. The labor lost. Queenslanders voted for the National Party. The Liberal party will use that to their advantage.Samuel Monday 26 March, 2012 - 3:37 PM