- 20-years for violent toddler murder
- Alcohol abuse: the wake-up call
- Greens Senator denies asylum stirring
- Ray 'Rabbits' Warren: The Voice
- Clive Palmer calls for fresh elections
- John & Garry on 2UE Breakfast
- Move Sydney buses to center-lanes?
- A Fair Go for Seniors - Forum
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Gary on No place to top up Opal cards? I've had a Opal card for months, fantastic, best thing ever for public transport. I ordered it online, it arrived in the ... more
- James on Veggie garden for Pyrmont Bridge? Typical. Despite the inordinate number of junkets to places like Japan where they have rules to manage crowds which everyone ... more
- NOT SURPRISED... on Moree shooting: tension in the bush In my dealings with some very arrogant government departments, they can be quite rude and show little tact, often they make ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Warning on home grown terror But hang on a minute islam is such a bloody "peaceful religion" so what is Attorney-General George Brandis so damned ... more
- Greg O on Sydney facing homeless challenge New public housing estates look very impressive but there is never enough of them. It seems to be a case of we either give ... more
- James W on Parliament House $800 doorknob? Yeah, they must be punished for leaving us with a 3 X AAA rated economy and continuing on the 20 odd years of unbroken ... more
- Angela Coombes on Parliament House $800 doorknob? What about the framed portraits of Gillard and Rudd within the National Parliament - I would prefer just blank frames ... more
- Samuel J James on Work for Dole rules far too strict? @Sloppy Joe Hokey - you are 1000% correct. Simply put, it is government of the money, by the money for the money indeed! Of ... more
- Samuel J on PMs frustration over access to MH17 The ex KGB thug, presently the so called President of Russia has been as helpful regarding the recovery of the bodies of the ... more
- Terrence on Work for the dole doesn't work They ought to get Abbott do 40 applications and see what it is like. This guy has no clue how to run the government and ... more
- Terrence on PM discusses the issues on 2UE Abbott is trying his best to milk this so his unpopular budget and his lies and deceit do not stay in the headlines. It does ... more
- ahmed on No place to top up Opal cards? Typical third world Sydney transport solution.Why didnt they think of the opal card years ago and iron out problems before ... more
- alfredo on What to call the new CBD sculpture? Clover Moore and Alex Greenwich are the type of pollies this country really needs!! more
- paulo on Sydney facing homeless challenge Housing should be a human right.The government should make rules that require building companies to build cheap housing ... more
- Cleangirl on Sydney Art: what do you think? Much too much money, and I thought Art was something to appreciate, something not just anyone can do and something clever. more
- Gary on Work for Dole rules far too strict? As for FTA's, the fact is Australia is a net exporter to the countries that we have an FTA with. So we sell more than we ... more
- Gary on Work for Dole rules far too strict? Pick on the rich tax dodgers.Unfortunately the facts don't support your claim, the truth is the top 20% of tax payers are ... more
- Robyn on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD Could be a shapely woman more
- Norman Hanscombe on McClymont: He who must be Obeid As someone who began working on ALP Polling Booths over 70 years ago, it's sad that we need journalists like Kate McClymont ... more
- Ben on No place to top up Opal cards? How can a train station NOT sell an Opal ticket? Who planned that????Also, these tickets need to be anonymous like any train ... more
Want to run off to join the circus?
Ever wanted to run away and join the circus? If so, the Flying Fruit Fly Circus would like to hear from you. Peter Berner discusses what could be a life changing opportunity for you, becoming a Fruit Fly artist.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
2UE Video: Mentalist, brain hacker Keith Barry amazed us with his last visit to 2UE so much we thought we'd get him to hack the brain of our listeners. Here is raw vision of his work on our 2UE openline.
How do you engage children to learn at school? John Stanley speaks with Phil Beale, who Came to prominence after featuring in the doco "The Unteachables", in Australia hoping to help at a number of schools.