- Love a garage sale bargain?
- Pyrmont bridge shared path dangers
- Push to end drip-pricing costs
- Greens Grinch against Christmas
- Sneak peak at Sculptures by the Sea
- Farmers pay for supermarket wars
- Concerns for our parliament security
- Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Concerns for our parliament security And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Concerns for our parliament security Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Truck crash at traffic hotspot I wish various authorities and media would stop calling these smashes involving trucks as 'accidents'. In almost every case ... more
- Tony on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM What a Tool!Lets hope one of the first things the SAS do in Iraq is to make this idiots day! more
- Realistic on The Whisper: Waste at Tafe Surprise surprise, long ago, thirty years back the Liberal NSW Education Minister Terry Metherell rightly said that TAFE was ... more
- ETERNITY... on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam Well Australia can thank Gough Whitlam and Al Grassby and indeed the Labor party for so called multicultural Sydney. more
- Laura on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Shocking, and thoughts go out to those personally affected; speedy recovery all. But let's have a proper (timely ... more
- Yusuf on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM Brain washed idiots. Lock them up and leave them there for life. more
- yusuf on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A man of real substance. My condolences to his family. more
- Yusuf on The Whisper: where burqa ban began Australia has its own values and freedoms and does not have to follow other countries. There are also examples of other ... more
- TEN FOUR... on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Our shabby roads are dangerously congested with heavy trucks in a big hurry and they take little care, whizzing in and out ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough These lavish perpetual prime minister's pensions are a bit of alright! And then a huge budget State Funeral with a ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on The Whisper: where burqa ban began France saw fit to ban the burqa but "sorry" Australia did not? more
- Raumann Gagnon on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A great leader , a warm friend . Always honest in what he did and said . Faithful to his beliefs and ideas . He shall be ... more
Warnings over carbon tax pamphlets
The Coalition has sent posters to 7,000 retailers in marginal Labor seats that apologise for rising costs under the carbon tax. Stuart Bocking on warnings those who make false claims they face heavy fines.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Peter, get of the Labor Losing Train you Lazy Bum.Peter B Monday 2 July, 2012 - 10:57 AM
@ Another Proud Aussie Loathing Juliar Liebor
To answer your question, we lack a Leader, Oh for another Ghandi!Don't pay the Carbon Tax! Sunday 1 July, 2012 - 3:07 AM
Did anyone see Christopher Pyne leader of opposition business in parliament squirm when asked about the coaltion's Direct Action policy regarding price on carbon. He passed the buck pretending he did not have enough details on it. This matter was discussed in parliament and this lazy bum said he did not know enough about his own policy. Turned out Craig Emerson knew more about the coalition policy than their own parliament leader. I don't care what positions MPs of various persuasions take but they must be held to account if they are not doing their job. This is the problem with the Liberal Party. They actively discourage their people from thinking and tell everyone to blindly toe the party line which is why we see such incompetent people as Abbott, Bishop, Morrison, Hockey and Rob. The should start looking for some fresh faces.Peter Saturday 30 June, 2012 - 1:01 AM
There should be more than just a poster about this disgusting scam carbon tax.
People should be screaming down these deceivers of the disgusting Labor Party in the street & calling for their resignation.
Why are we just copping it?
What is wrong with everyone?
This Union Run Labor Party is NO better than loan sharks, the mafia, extortionists!
Juliar our arrogant delusional, dictatorial pathological compulsive lying Prime Sinister implemented the fraudulent Carbon Dioxide SCAM Tax by manipulating, conniving, deceitful, plotting and scheming and EVERY Australian should not only be contacting the ACCC to make their objections, we should be calling for EVERY single Labor MPs sacking.
The fraudulent carbon dioxide scam tax being propagated by this rotten Union Run Socialist LIEbor Govt with their absurd witch doctor claims to reduce temperatures, lower emissions, reduce ocean levels crap.
LIEbor CANNOT control the weather.
Unscientific, biased, Govt funded alarmist propaganda is absolute garbage.
This is ALL a disgusting HOAX.
Another tax grab by this deceitful LIEbor Govt & then compensate by bribes to a few.
How much MORE will this country go into debt by this disgusting scam?
The tax is designed to deliberately increase ALL costs of living, so the Labor Govt is kidding itself if it thinks businesses that have been affected are not going to increase prices to cover their costs.
Labor NEVER get anything right and the Carbon SCAM Tax costs to everyone will be the same balls up.
It is a bad tax that is based on fraudulent biased unscientific Govt funded propaganda that will cripple our nation.
Shut the hell up Juliar, pack your bags, announce an election and RACK OFF!
Get OUT LIEbor, the people want an election!Another Proud Aussie Loathing Juliar Liebor Wednesday 27 June, 2012 - 9:41 PM
@ Cate. B., the shouldn't be fined they should be certified as insane and committed to an institution until I say they can come out!Don't pay the Carbon Tax! Wednesday 27 June, 2012 - 8:01 PM
Watch the price of Tap Beer go though the roof after 1st July, The coolant used at the taphead is going up approx 400% and just to replace it after any major leakage or fault will be enough to put most Pubs or Small Clubs out of business!Peter Wednesday 27 June, 2012 - 1:46 PM