- Search for mystery of flight MH370
- Mark Bosnich on his career at the net
- Hotseat: OK to profit off WWI?
- Aussies to zap space junk with lasers?
- Vivid Sydney set to be biggest yet!
- Making TV soapies in a war zone?
- Buy local: vote with your wallet
- Tony Abbott surges in the polls
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- David Hoffman on Is terrorism behind missing plane? I am looking at this event through the lens of being a lifelong student of human behaviour. I know enough to believe that, ... more
- Gary on Too late to stop climate change now? I simply let the facts talk to me and as Garry Linnell stated it was warmer 27 years ago. So where is the evidence of ... more
- helen on Scrap the My School website? Hello Angela, have just read Peter 'Fitz' remarks re your morning show. Agree! you are a delight to tune into each ... more
- David T. on Do we still need a Women's Day? In my experience, every day is Women's Day. more
- David T. on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? How "bloody" stupid. Government, stay out of our lives. more
- David T. on Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali Break another country's laws and you can expect to be treated according to their law. I have no sympathy for thede ... more
- Rod M on Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali To me it seems very clear why journos are being booted out of Bali. Their courts expect people to abide by the spirit and ... more
- Mary on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? What a waste of the tax payers money, why not give it to hospitals... they need it more. more
- Kimber on Scrap the My School website? Well said @Coasty!!! :) more
- Kimber on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? OMG, pay people to lose weight, pay people to quit smoking, now this.From the time kids can eat solid food fruit and ... more
- Jester4212 on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? Why why why must the govenrment become involved?! Even for parents to pay their children to do this is unbelieveable. They ... more
- Coasty on Scrap the My School website? Ridiculous. I'm now finding the teaching industry has gotten hysterical & political. The My Schools website was one of the ... more
- Jester4212 on A pizza stuffed with cheeseburgers? I can't believe what I'm watching. Disgusting. more
- William Coleman on Drugs & alcohol affecting our schools The classroom today is yesterdays psychiatric ward. more
- William Coleman on Chinese buying up Sydney housing? So the big money comes to oz and home prices soar .Meanwhile we buy products from Asian countries because it is so cheap due ... more
- Jester4212 on Should we pay people to lose weight? Cold hard cash is a complete cop-out, just like the baby bonus. I'm all for wanting to help these people out. But have ... more
- Greg O on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Of course Kevin will stop the war and I have no doubt he will also help the Russians tackle global warming by putting pink ... more
- Coasty on Sydney's outbreak of ablutophobia No-one minds backpackers. They're great. I was one & I want my kids to do it. The problem here, is one that's all too ... more
- Cleangirl on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Kevin ? Twins sharing the same name. Why is he allowed in with the U.N ? Why do we even financially support both Kevin and ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on What frustrates you on our trains? What frustrates you on our trains?That they refuse to supply a mobile number so that we can give them live updates of ... more
Warnings over carbon tax pamphlets
The Coalition has sent posters to 7,000 retailers in marginal Labor seats that apologise for rising costs under the carbon tax. Stuart Bocking on warnings those who make false claims they face heavy fines.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Peter, get of the Labor Losing Train you Lazy Bum.Peter B Monday 2 July, 2012 - 10:57 AM
@ Another Proud Aussie Loathing Juliar Liebor
To answer your question, we lack a Leader, Oh for another Ghandi!Don't pay the Carbon Tax! Sunday 1 July, 2012 - 3:07 AM
Did anyone see Christopher Pyne leader of opposition business in parliament squirm when asked about the coaltion's Direct Action policy regarding price on carbon. He passed the buck pretending he did not have enough details on it. This matter was discussed in parliament and this lazy bum said he did not know enough about his own policy. Turned out Craig Emerson knew more about the coalition policy than their own parliament leader. I don't care what positions MPs of various persuasions take but they must be held to account if they are not doing their job. This is the problem with the Liberal Party. They actively discourage their people from thinking and tell everyone to blindly toe the party line which is why we see such incompetent people as Abbott, Bishop, Morrison, Hockey and Rob. The should start looking for some fresh faces.Peter Saturday 30 June, 2012 - 1:01 AM
There should be more than just a poster about this disgusting scam carbon tax.
People should be screaming down these deceivers of the disgusting Labor Party in the street & calling for their resignation.
Why are we just copping it?
What is wrong with everyone?
This Union Run Labor Party is NO better than loan sharks, the mafia, extortionists!
Juliar our arrogant delusional, dictatorial pathological compulsive lying Prime Sinister implemented the fraudulent Carbon Dioxide SCAM Tax by manipulating, conniving, deceitful, plotting and scheming and EVERY Australian should not only be contacting the ACCC to make their objections, we should be calling for EVERY single Labor MPs sacking.
The fraudulent carbon dioxide scam tax being propagated by this rotten Union Run Socialist LIEbor Govt with their absurd witch doctor claims to reduce temperatures, lower emissions, reduce ocean levels crap.
LIEbor CANNOT control the weather.
Unscientific, biased, Govt funded alarmist propaganda is absolute garbage.
This is ALL a disgusting HOAX.
Another tax grab by this deceitful LIEbor Govt & then compensate by bribes to a few.
How much MORE will this country go into debt by this disgusting scam?
The tax is designed to deliberately increase ALL costs of living, so the Labor Govt is kidding itself if it thinks businesses that have been affected are not going to increase prices to cover their costs.
Labor NEVER get anything right and the Carbon SCAM Tax costs to everyone will be the same balls up.
It is a bad tax that is based on fraudulent biased unscientific Govt funded propaganda that will cripple our nation.
Shut the hell up Juliar, pack your bags, announce an election and RACK OFF!
Get OUT LIEbor, the people want an election!Another Proud Aussie Loathing Juliar Liebor Wednesday 27 June, 2012 - 9:41 PM
@ Cate. B., the shouldn't be fined they should be certified as insane and committed to an institution until I say they can come out!Don't pay the Carbon Tax! Wednesday 27 June, 2012 - 8:01 PM
Watch the price of Tap Beer go though the roof after 1st July, The coolant used at the taphead is going up approx 400% and just to replace it after any major leakage or fault will be enough to put most Pubs or Small Clubs out of business!Peter Wednesday 27 June, 2012 - 1:46 PM