- You know you're getting old when?
- Fan base grows with Socceroos win
- Police set higher fine quotas?
- Kids turning away from league?
- George Gregan on Wallabies Vs Lions
- Gasp, new schoolyard cheap high?
- Socceroos into the World Cup
- NSW Budget: infrastructure spending
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kimber on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge So, so sad for the Kelly family.Sick and tired of feral, despicable, irresponsible, selfish others turning decent law ... more
- peter yasin on Tensions growing in the Middle East Paulo, correct. The problem with many of these stereoytpe views is lack of knowledge, irrational fear and closed ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Fan base grows with Socceroos win @James W, if you can count?? Do the math! Sounds like you are a Rugby League player who has copped quite a few knocks in the ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Police set higher fine quotas? Paul you should drive around the un-patrolled places like the infamous Granville/Merrylands/Guildford areas at any time and ... more
- James W on Fan base grows with Socceroos win So no Rugby League players have ever behaved then, 'Abortion' (fitting name,)and no Socceroo has ever stepped out of line? more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Gasp, new schoolyard cheap high? I dare say that this lunacy would probably never occur in disciplined Catholic schools or any other well run private ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Why are Catholic schools booming? @paulo, think again mate! Your "unwanted babies" are wanted! I would gladly "bring up" those babies, allowing them God's ... more
- Craig on Police set higher fine quotas? Governments and every Department of Governments are listed "Corporations" they all have ABN nunbers, so that said they all ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Fan base grows with Socceroos win What a pity that these thick head, overpaid, unprofessional macho man Rugby League players will not behave, on field or off ... more
- mara watson on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge To be a parent and hear this is beyond belief. Sydney is getting to the point that you think twice going into town. We have ... more
- peter yasin on Tensions growing in the Middle East Robert, God bless you, rational and intelligent people like you still exist, there is some hope.Muslims are not perfect ... more
- yusuf on Socceroos into the World Cup well done boys, you have made us proud. more
- Craig on Call on Labor elders to fix the party I keep hearing Labor politicians say "they have a great story to tell" well were is it? The destruction of this country at ... more
- CARMEN on Time to lift drinking age to 21? Keith.....Although your suggestion sounds very reasonable to me, I would say that we'd have "buckley's chance" of our ... more
- paulo on Tensions growing in the Middle East Carmen most people who come to Aus , come to get away from violence or to get a better economy.The Aussie govt must screen ... more
- paulo on Why are Catholic schools booming? ABORTION TRUTH praises catholic schools teaching on non use of condoms which just dooms millions to getting AIDS and other ... more
- Commerce American Style on NSW Budget: infrastructure spending First they send American multinational companies to crush the small to medium Australian companies. That reduces competition ... more
- James W on Time to lift drinking age to 21? Did the right put the ages back up again Cleangirl? more
- Coasty on Call on Labor elders to fix the party Trying to get the Labor elders to help isn't a bad idea, but it wont work. There are two types of politicians. Ones that do ... more
- Coasty on NRL fans sick of player bad behaviour Apologies? What apologies? It's the same speech every time, on the same media stations, at the same time, for the same ... more
Warnings over carbon tax pamphlets
The Coalition has sent posters to 7,000 retailers in marginal Labor seats that apologise for rising costs under the carbon tax. Stuart Bocking on warnings those who make false claims they face heavy fines.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Peter, get of the Labor Losing Train you Lazy Bum.Peter B Monday 2 July, 2012 - 10:57 AM
@ Another Proud Aussie Loathing Juliar Liebor
To answer your question, we lack a Leader, Oh for another Ghandi!Don't pay the Carbon Tax! Sunday 1 July, 2012 - 3:07 AM
Did anyone see Christopher Pyne leader of opposition business in parliament squirm when asked about the coaltion's Direct Action policy regarding price on carbon. He passed the buck pretending he did not have enough details on it. This matter was discussed in parliament and this lazy bum said he did not know enough about his own policy. Turned out Craig Emerson knew more about the coalition policy than their own parliament leader. I don't care what positions MPs of various persuasions take but they must be held to account if they are not doing their job. This is the problem with the Liberal Party. They actively discourage their people from thinking and tell everyone to blindly toe the party line which is why we see such incompetent people as Abbott, Bishop, Morrison, Hockey and Rob. The should start looking for some fresh faces.Peter Saturday 30 June, 2012 - 1:01 AM
There should be more than just a poster about this disgusting scam carbon tax.
People should be screaming down these deceivers of the disgusting Labor Party in the street & calling for their resignation.
Why are we just copping it?
What is wrong with everyone?
This Union Run Labor Party is NO better than loan sharks, the mafia, extortionists!
Juliar our arrogant delusional, dictatorial pathological compulsive lying Prime Sinister implemented the fraudulent Carbon Dioxide SCAM Tax by manipulating, conniving, deceitful, plotting and scheming and EVERY Australian should not only be contacting the ACCC to make their objections, we should be calling for EVERY single Labor MPs sacking.
The fraudulent carbon dioxide scam tax being propagated by this rotten Union Run Socialist LIEbor Govt with their absurd witch doctor claims to reduce temperatures, lower emissions, reduce ocean levels crap.
LIEbor CANNOT control the weather.
Unscientific, biased, Govt funded alarmist propaganda is absolute garbage.
This is ALL a disgusting HOAX.
Another tax grab by this deceitful LIEbor Govt & then compensate by bribes to a few.
How much MORE will this country go into debt by this disgusting scam?
The tax is designed to deliberately increase ALL costs of living, so the Labor Govt is kidding itself if it thinks businesses that have been affected are not going to increase prices to cover their costs.
Labor NEVER get anything right and the Carbon SCAM Tax costs to everyone will be the same balls up.
It is a bad tax that is based on fraudulent biased unscientific Govt funded propaganda that will cripple our nation.
Shut the hell up Juliar, pack your bags, announce an election and RACK OFF!
Get OUT LIEbor, the people want an election!Another Proud Aussie Loathing Juliar Liebor Wednesday 27 June, 2012 - 9:41 PM
@ Cate. B., the shouldn't be fined they should be certified as insane and committed to an institution until I say they can come out!Don't pay the Carbon Tax! Wednesday 27 June, 2012 - 8:01 PM
Watch the price of Tap Beer go though the roof after 1st July, The coolant used at the taphead is going up approx 400% and just to replace it after any major leakage or fault will be enough to put most Pubs or Small Clubs out of business!Peter Wednesday 27 June, 2012 - 1:46 PM