- Only a $60 fine for spitting gum?
- Warning on credit repair agencies
- The Whisper: testing the burqa
- Ban the burqa in parliament house?
- Burqa ban only for parliament house?
- More hotspots for Wi Fi in Sydney
- Who will win the NRL Grand Final?
- Should we extend daylight saving?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Craig on Do you like Daylight Saving? Good morning guysI am a cyclists and was left amused when I witnessed with a great skill a unicyclist negotiate a ... more
- WHEN IN ROME... on Ban the burqa in parliament house? For very good reason France banned the burqa and the the European Court of Human Rights agreed! We will one day do the same, ... more
- peter on More hotspots for Wi Fi in Sydney yep more access to your computer , they need everyone connectednow would be the time to put tape over your camera and cover ... more
- Tejas on Nominate the worst road in Sydney All roads that have awkward placed drain holes. Seriously. Instead of being right in the middle of the lane or right on the ... more
- Cleangirl on Ban the burqa in parliament house? Natasha Stott-Despoja thinks it`s ok, argues that it`s ok, so we know it`s a loopy idea to let people wear full face ... more
- Sam on Nominate the worst road in Sydney Pennant Hills Rd by far. So frustrating when your exiting the M1 & then have to sit in bumper to bumper traffic until you ... more
- peter on Ban the burqa in parliament house? if it is not good enough for parliament it is not good enough for our streets where most australians are why protect the ... more
- Marge on Burqa ban only for parliament house? We already have laws which dictate what is acceptable attire to be worn in public in this country. For example it is against ... more
- Jo on Burqa ban only for parliament house? So PM Tony Abbott thinks it should be banned in Parliament but not in a bank or the footie or any large gathering of ... more
- Jester4212 on Burqa ban only for parliament house? It should extend to anywhere where facial recognition is or may be required (like a bank). Exactly like people with hoodies ... more
- By Jingo on Burqa ban only for parliament house? No fear campaign . Just trying to keep us Aussies safe and give us a better place to live . Now the majority agree with that ... more
- James on Burqa ban only for parliament house? Criminal Ned Kelly wore a burqa and that didn't end well. Psychology maintains that an important part of human interaction ... more
- COMMON SENSE... on Burqa ban only for parliament house? You can't wear a motor cycle helmet into Parliament House so what's the difference . No burqa, no balaclava, no helmets, no ... more
- michael mazur on Lives lost serving the community What i got from that is that you don't pursue a hoon, just get his number, if you can't, too bad, as it won't be the just ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Should we present our ID to vote? Our current shabbily abused electoral process clearly needs major reform. It is essential that we provide appropriate ... more
- James W on Nominate the worst road in Sydney The one heading north. Queenslander!!!! more
- Ben on Should we present our ID to vote? What ID?? more
- Cleangirl on Terrorism: why we shouldn't panic Yes we are fortunate most are not devout. more
- Craig on Should we present our ID to vote? It is the people who count them that we should be watching, google the latest Scottish vote and see what you think! more
- Join the Q Society on Drivers oblivious to their surrounds Most drivers are also oblivious to the road rules!http://www.youtube.com/dashcam55 more
Warnings over carbon tax pamphlets
The Coalition has sent posters to 7,000 retailers in marginal Labor seats that apologise for rising costs under the carbon tax. Stuart Bocking on warnings those who make false claims they face heavy fines.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Peter, get of the Labor Losing Train you Lazy Bum.Peter B Monday 2 July, 2012 - 10:57 AM
@ Another Proud Aussie Loathing Juliar Liebor
To answer your question, we lack a Leader, Oh for another Ghandi!Don't pay the Carbon Tax! Sunday 1 July, 2012 - 3:07 AM
Did anyone see Christopher Pyne leader of opposition business in parliament squirm when asked about the coaltion's Direct Action policy regarding price on carbon. He passed the buck pretending he did not have enough details on it. This matter was discussed in parliament and this lazy bum said he did not know enough about his own policy. Turned out Craig Emerson knew more about the coalition policy than their own parliament leader. I don't care what positions MPs of various persuasions take but they must be held to account if they are not doing their job. This is the problem with the Liberal Party. They actively discourage their people from thinking and tell everyone to blindly toe the party line which is why we see such incompetent people as Abbott, Bishop, Morrison, Hockey and Rob. The should start looking for some fresh faces.Peter Saturday 30 June, 2012 - 1:01 AM
There should be more than just a poster about this disgusting scam carbon tax.
People should be screaming down these deceivers of the disgusting Labor Party in the street & calling for their resignation.
Why are we just copping it?
What is wrong with everyone?
This Union Run Labor Party is NO better than loan sharks, the mafia, extortionists!
Juliar our arrogant delusional, dictatorial pathological compulsive lying Prime Sinister implemented the fraudulent Carbon Dioxide SCAM Tax by manipulating, conniving, deceitful, plotting and scheming and EVERY Australian should not only be contacting the ACCC to make their objections, we should be calling for EVERY single Labor MPs sacking.
The fraudulent carbon dioxide scam tax being propagated by this rotten Union Run Socialist LIEbor Govt with their absurd witch doctor claims to reduce temperatures, lower emissions, reduce ocean levels crap.
LIEbor CANNOT control the weather.
Unscientific, biased, Govt funded alarmist propaganda is absolute garbage.
This is ALL a disgusting HOAX.
Another tax grab by this deceitful LIEbor Govt & then compensate by bribes to a few.
How much MORE will this country go into debt by this disgusting scam?
The tax is designed to deliberately increase ALL costs of living, so the Labor Govt is kidding itself if it thinks businesses that have been affected are not going to increase prices to cover their costs.
Labor NEVER get anything right and the Carbon SCAM Tax costs to everyone will be the same balls up.
It is a bad tax that is based on fraudulent biased unscientific Govt funded propaganda that will cripple our nation.
Shut the hell up Juliar, pack your bags, announce an election and RACK OFF!
Get OUT LIEbor, the people want an election!Another Proud Aussie Loathing Juliar Liebor Wednesday 27 June, 2012 - 9:41 PM
@ Cate. B., the shouldn't be fined they should be certified as insane and committed to an institution until I say they can come out!Don't pay the Carbon Tax! Wednesday 27 June, 2012 - 8:01 PM
Watch the price of Tap Beer go though the roof after 1st July, The coolant used at the taphead is going up approx 400% and just to replace it after any major leakage or fault will be enough to put most Pubs or Small Clubs out of business!Peter Wednesday 27 June, 2012 - 1:46 PM