- The Whisper: Waste at Tafe
- Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough
- Gough Whitlam: a giant of our time
- Time to help out Ebola regions?
- Too young for homework?
- Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam
- Accident hotspot: northern beaches
- The Whisper: burqa ban fuss
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- TEN FOUR... on Accident hotspot: northern beaches Our shabby roads are dangerously congested with heavy trucks in a big hurry and they take little care, whizzing in and out ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough These lavish perpetual prime minister's pensions are a bit of alright! And then a huge budget State Funeral with a ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on The Whisper: where burqa ban began France saw fit to ban the burqa but "sorry" Australia did not? more
- Raumann Gagnon on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A great leader , a warm friend . Always honest in what he did and said . Faithful to his beliefs and ideas . He shall be ... more
- REALISTIC on Drivers not tested for cocaine use? Well that explains all of the constant madness and road rage etc going on in our streets...so what are our invisible 'police ... more
- THE WEATHER on Perfect storm strikes across Sydney Well its soaking wet and freezing cold, could it be man 'made global warming' in disguise? Without the big dry and the ... more
- Cleangirl on Apologise to a culture of complaint Apologise because someone may choose to take offence ? more
- Join the Q Society on Apologise to a culture of complaint Non offensive T Shirt should have the same wording but with the Islamic State Flag! more
- Patriot on Apologise to a culture of complaint Slick and pretentious Woolworths obviously lack charisma and they lack credibility too. Woolworths will lose even more ... more
- Tanya on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets What a lot of utter BS, When the Greens don't like something you know its OK. When has the truth become "Totally ... more
- WHAT POLICE? on Sydney violence a generation thing? Excuses, excuses! Amazingly even with record police numbers, it is a struggle to find our invisible police force i.e. huge ... more
- Troy on Hillsong, more than just a church So tired of hearing from this woman anytime Hillsong is mentioned. She hasn't been there in well over a decade. She couldn't ... more
- Mr Creepy on Are 'fun police' banning everything? We have all seen it. A poodle mounts the leg of a bigger dog. The expression on the poodles face is a little amusing, a ... more
- Voluptuous Hypothesis on Sydney to bathe in blood moon? Just in time to watch the moon die. Blood moon exsanguinated. Eclipse reached totality. Here, north of Dallas, the moon ... more
- Cleangirl on Labor Party 'Headed for the rocks' Labor has to stop the Left-wing senseless rhetoric, and start looking out for the workers, their families and get some ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Fear as ISIS set to take Kobane It was reported that Islamic State agents are travelling in fours with false passports, posing as refugees to enter Europe! ... more
- Craig on Fear as ISIS set to take Kobane Kobane will fall as Turkey will not allow the Kurdish fighters there to receive heavy weapons to repel the invaders.They ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Fear as ISIS set to take Kobane I thought that islam was a peaceful religion? more
- Steve on Fire danger ignored for burn off? I live in St. Ives and witnessed the extra firetrucks racing along Mona Vale road (under lights and sirens)to assist. ... more
- Rob on Fire danger ignored for burn off? This is so typical of the NSWRFS staff. Happy to get in front of the camera on an "out of control bushfire" but have no clue ... more
Where are our God-less suburbs?
Which are the most religious and most God-less suburbs of Sydney? Two Murrays find the results a little surprising when they are given the results from Wayside Chapel Minister Reverend Graham Long.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Mark, the questions you raise are good ones, but are you really open to the truthful answers? All of the bible was written over a long period of time. What was specific to earlier societies and cultures was never intended for present day mores, and it was during a time of lesser enlightenment. Many of those scriptures were centred upon divinely inspired Prophecies alone. Add to this situation the fact that Jesus is The Messiah, who later brought a new order onto the scene. He is regarded as the Fulness of divine revelation, who brought us into line with what God expects from us to be at one with Him and make it home to heaven. In the Old Testament part of the bible, God worked with un-enlightened, violent men, preparing them for the coming Messiah who would lead humanity into the complete truth.
Personally, these days I dont feel the necessity to Prove that Jesus really existed, though I expect it wouldnt be lost on many folk to point out that despite his not seeking publicity for political purposes (he was viewed by local authorities of his time as a trouble maker), Jesus and his work are mentioned by secular historians. He had been mentioned by Josephus, the Jewish historian and by the pagan historians Suetonious, Tacitus and Pliny the Younger in his dispatches to the Emperor Trajan, Lucian, Phlegon and Celsus.CC Saturday 14 July, 2012 - 3:16 PM
The Bible is full of hope, without the Bible, what hope is there. You need more faith that the Bible isn`t true than you do beleiving it is.Johannes Friday 13 July, 2012 - 7:17 AM
Anybody who supports hideous cruel extremely painful for baby abortion for birth control is obviously totally Godless!! And in Truth they are not "in awe of nature" of God the creator of everything! Abortion is of the Devil!Jodie Thursday 12 July, 2012 - 8:56 PM
Ask Phony Tony about godless suburbs. See if his mate and advisor Pell has something to add about God covering certain claims.Robert Thursday 12 July, 2012 - 8:54 PM
All suburbs are Godless as there is NO GOD only a fallacy to keep the masses under control!Don't pay the Carbon Tax! Thursday 12 July, 2012 - 7:36 PM
The mythical Jesus has no historical proof, the miracles were never observed at the time and the bible is an insult to women. Why people want to use this as a moral code is beyond me. When someone says they a christian I wonder if they have actually read all the bible. Let us move away from this stone age superstition. Forcing a woman to marry here rapist is in the bible and she is supposed to be killed if she is not a virgin. This is a moral code?Mark Thursday 12 July, 2012 - 7:34 PM