- PM hasn't made the case for war?
- John & Garry on MH370 theory
- Sydney's rising horror road accidents
- Safety cameras need a re-think?
- Jamie Soward on tight Panthers win
- MH370: Pilot crashed ghost plane?
- The Whisper: Counterfeit $50 notes
- Bosses cry poor as wages freeze
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Bikinis not Burkas on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque Try carrying a radar detector in NSW and see what happens, that lowers their revenue base but carrying a death flag doesn't, ... more
- Tejas on Ban Fred Nile's 'Burqa Ban' BS? Of course every sane person should oppose it. He tried in 2010 and failed, he will fail again. This is what has engulfed the ... more
- Nobody can help those who dont help themselves on Lifting the terror security risk Cook and Columbus gave beads and trinkets in exchange for land and control. But you are much smarter than the poor ... more
- Iman on 3D printing: the future unlimited? Interesting, to get more benefits from 3D printing. more
- Keith A Tudor on PM again overseas: trip #11 @Tejas posting here.Well boo, hoo,hoo to you. Our PM was elected as a leader to undertake high level executive leadership ... more
- Samuel J on ISIS is 'evil and must be destroyed' @Gretta Frankie - absolutely agree. It was utterly disgusting the videos of these barbaric ISIS MONGRELS slitting throats of ... more
- Barry G on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque They better not wave that flag in my town ,it wont be nice. more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - great comment. And Madame Milne of the equally useless greens party thinks we can resolve all of this ISIS barbaric ... more
- Coasty on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Can anyone please explain to me the reason why Islamic leaders are so silent, so apathetic, so unwilling to stand up in the ... more
- Ben on How to beat the Opal Card system I do not understand why you are trying to encourage even MORE people to use public transport. Trains and busses have been ... more
- The scourge of Terrorism on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Terrorism is always terrorism. It is never acceptable to commit an act of terrorism. It is never acceptable for ANY party to ... more
- Jonathon L Benson LLB on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque I blame this wishy washy government of nsw. They have the power to outlaw this barbaric flag but are scared of their shadows. more
- Craig on US expanding role in Middle East To get to the crux of this matter, it was US support for the so called rebels in Syria that has led to the creation of this ... more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - absolutely correct. Our out of touch governments should legislate to declare the ownership, carriage, sale, flying ... more
- Cleangirl on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction As welcome as a KKK flag. more
- G, Robertson on Revenue rise in speed cameras Very selective use of words in this conversation. You have to look at where the newer camera locations are to bring this ... more
- molly on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque According to a study, 73% of all Moroccans and Turks in the Netherlands are of the opinion that those who go to Syria to ... more
- Ben on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque That is stupid.First of all it will be impossible to legally do and secondly it will only serve to make the flag more ... more
- Greg O on PM again overseas: trip #11 Total numbers are meaningless. Before we start jumping up and down, have a look at where he went and why. If there are any ... more
- Keith A Tudor on US expanding role in Middle East Good job. But a little too late Mr Obama due to your serious procrastination son. more
Where are our God-less suburbs?
Which are the most religious and most God-less suburbs of Sydney? Two Murrays find the results a little surprising when they are given the results from Wayside Chapel Minister Reverend Graham Long.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Mark, the questions you raise are good ones, but are you really open to the truthful answers? All of the bible was written over a long period of time. What was specific to earlier societies and cultures was never intended for present day mores, and it was during a time of lesser enlightenment. Many of those scriptures were centred upon divinely inspired Prophecies alone. Add to this situation the fact that Jesus is The Messiah, who later brought a new order onto the scene. He is regarded as the Fulness of divine revelation, who brought us into line with what God expects from us to be at one with Him and make it home to heaven. In the Old Testament part of the bible, God worked with un-enlightened, violent men, preparing them for the coming Messiah who would lead humanity into the complete truth.
Personally, these days I dont feel the necessity to Prove that Jesus really existed, though I expect it wouldnt be lost on many folk to point out that despite his not seeking publicity for political purposes (he was viewed by local authorities of his time as a trouble maker), Jesus and his work are mentioned by secular historians. He had been mentioned by Josephus, the Jewish historian and by the pagan historians Suetonious, Tacitus and Pliny the Younger in his dispatches to the Emperor Trajan, Lucian, Phlegon and Celsus.CC Saturday 14 July, 2012 - 3:16 PM
The Bible is full of hope, without the Bible, what hope is there. You need more faith that the Bible isn`t true than you do beleiving it is.Johannes Friday 13 July, 2012 - 7:17 AM
Anybody who supports hideous cruel extremely painful for baby abortion for birth control is obviously totally Godless!! And in Truth they are not "in awe of nature" of God the creator of everything! Abortion is of the Devil!Jodie Thursday 12 July, 2012 - 8:56 PM
Ask Phony Tony about godless suburbs. See if his mate and advisor Pell has something to add about God covering certain claims.Robert Thursday 12 July, 2012 - 8:54 PM
All suburbs are Godless as there is NO GOD only a fallacy to keep the masses under control!Don't pay the Carbon Tax! Thursday 12 July, 2012 - 7:36 PM
The mythical Jesus has no historical proof, the miracles were never observed at the time and the bible is an insult to women. Why people want to use this as a moral code is beyond me. When someone says they a christian I wonder if they have actually read all the bible. Let us move away from this stone age superstition. Forcing a woman to marry here rapist is in the bible and she is supposed to be killed if she is not a virgin. This is a moral code?Mark Thursday 12 July, 2012 - 7:34 PM