- Holden to end manufacturing by 2017
- Move aside macaroon, eclair's here!
- ARU: new third tier of competition?
- Sociopathic bosses: what to do?
- Driving holiday: beware micro sleep?
- Drones to help stop shark attack?
- Knockout: deadly game of the streets
- The rise and rise of Human Nature
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Joe on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 Well done Australians. Clap, clap, clap. To all those who placed their cross over the LIBERAL box in the past election, be ... more
- James W on Why are Coalition behind in polls? Back flipping is Tony's and Joe's preferred method of movement, these days. A good thing Joe dropped quite a few kgs, he's ... more
- paulo on Tributes flow for Nelson Mandela Never forget here in Australia our treatment of blacks.from the end of the 19th century until the 1960s half caste children ... more
- Cleangirl on Is cheerleading really a sport? Yes, but they should be wearing over-alls, not shaving under their arms and they require tribal tattoos, or so want the ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Why are Coalition behind in polls? I doubt the veracity of this so called 'poll.' It was most probable that it was conducted in 'die-hard' labor party and ... more
- PJ on Why are Coalition behind in polls? One sentence; Labor Left OWN the media.Coalition has been blamed for the Spy scandal, Qantas and Holden. All problems ... more
- Jo on Are Sydney's trains too unreliable? Yes trains are unreliable but from someone who catches a bus 10-12 times a week or more buses are worse and something needs ... more
- peter on Why are Coalition behind in polls? I don't care if they are behind in the polls at least we don't have to listen ugly voice of Gillard I think it is funny how ... more
- James W on Why are Coalition behind in polls? People are probably realising that the 2013 vintage LNP are at least as big a bullsh#*ters as any other Governing party that ... more
- annette on Why are Coalition behind in polls? the fact that the liberals want to kill off our car industry and kill off our national airline , both should be bailed out. ... more
- rolland on Why are Coalition behind in polls? sick of all the lies from this govt the secrecy with hiding the boats, the attacks on our national broadcaster, christopher ... more
- ahmed on Mandela: lessons we can all learn Robert the normal racist answer.Just because you think the racist white only policy was fine does not mean that all whites ... more
- Felicia on Why are Coalition behind in polls? Political analysis with Dicko. That'll do me. more
- Stew on Expect intense bushfires more often The professor has zero cred. Just look at his record....Glad he is off the taxpayers teat. History will judge him ... more
- peter on Expect intense bushfires more often gee you don't think the land clearing laws had anything to do with the scrub build up and the red tape you have to go ... more
- mick on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? You are a racist Ahmed, stupid claim. more
- Keith A Tudor on Tributes flow for Nelson Mandela Nelson Mandela - a thoroughly great and an outstandingly honest and capable man indeed. Except for John Howard and I ... more
- Jonathon L Benson on Aussie students are falling behind? I would also like to see their left wing Union abolished and replaced by a Management Board comprising Parents and a few ... more
- Robert on Mandela: lessons we can all learn @ahmed. The White Australia policy was fine. Our people didn't build this country with multiculturalism in mind. They built ... more
- Jenny Biddle on Qantas: should Alan Joyce resign? I agree that Alan Joyce and the Board of Qantas should go, It has been a downhill spiral since Joyce took charge. Virgin ... more
Where are our God-less suburbs?
Which are the most religious and most God-less suburbs of Sydney? Two Murrays find the results a little surprising when they are given the results from Wayside Chapel Minister Reverend Graham Long.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Mark, the questions you raise are good ones, but are you really open to the truthful answers? All of the bible was written over a long period of time. What was specific to earlier societies and cultures was never intended for present day mores, and it was during a time of lesser enlightenment. Many of those scriptures were centred upon divinely inspired Prophecies alone. Add to this situation the fact that Jesus is The Messiah, who later brought a new order onto the scene. He is regarded as the Fulness of divine revelation, who brought us into line with what God expects from us to be at one with Him and make it home to heaven. In the Old Testament part of the bible, God worked with un-enlightened, violent men, preparing them for the coming Messiah who would lead humanity into the complete truth.
Personally, these days I dont feel the necessity to Prove that Jesus really existed, though I expect it wouldnt be lost on many folk to point out that despite his not seeking publicity for political purposes (he was viewed by local authorities of his time as a trouble maker), Jesus and his work are mentioned by secular historians. He had been mentioned by Josephus, the Jewish historian and by the pagan historians Suetonious, Tacitus and Pliny the Younger in his dispatches to the Emperor Trajan, Lucian, Phlegon and Celsus.CC Saturday 14 July, 2012 - 3:16 PM
The Bible is full of hope, without the Bible, what hope is there. You need more faith that the Bible isn`t true than you do beleiving it is.Johannes Friday 13 July, 2012 - 7:17 AM
Anybody who supports hideous cruel extremely painful for baby abortion for birth control is obviously totally Godless!! And in Truth they are not "in awe of nature" of God the creator of everything! Abortion is of the Devil!Jodie Thursday 12 July, 2012 - 8:56 PM
Ask Phony Tony about godless suburbs. See if his mate and advisor Pell has something to add about God covering certain claims.Robert Thursday 12 July, 2012 - 8:54 PM
All suburbs are Godless as there is NO GOD only a fallacy to keep the masses under control!Don't pay the Carbon Tax! Thursday 12 July, 2012 - 7:36 PM
The mythical Jesus has no historical proof, the miracles were never observed at the time and the bible is an insult to women. Why people want to use this as a moral code is beyond me. When someone says they a christian I wonder if they have actually read all the bible. Let us move away from this stone age superstition. Forcing a woman to marry here rapist is in the bible and she is supposed to be killed if she is not a virgin. This is a moral code?Mark Thursday 12 July, 2012 - 7:34 PM