- How to attract the perfect partner?
- Wendy Matthews: Campfire Festival
- Jodi McKay to contest Strathfield
- Too many truck accidents
- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN on Too many truck accidents The police need to get with the times, technology can go a long way in stopping rogue truck drivers and other crime. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Greens Grinch against Christmas @Judith - well said. They are also a band of wanton lunatics that should never be allowed to enter any form of public ... more
- peter on The lone wolf: who is watching? as long as the lone wolf starts at the top and works his way down the food chain it wont affect most Australianspollies then ... more
- MARY CHRISTMAS on Greens Grinch against Christmas So called religious tolerance is only for certain types and certainly not for Christians. Christianity is the most ... more
- Janelle on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens councillor from Woollahra has a point in that the function he is referring to is to be funded by the Woollahra ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on The lone wolf: who is watching? It would not be so bad if there were only "one lone wolf", however these so called lone wolves pop up like mushrooms hidden ... more
- Cleangirl on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens are ruining Australia with their Political Correctness terrorism. more
- Join the Q Society on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Cleangirl has said it all! more
- Join the Q Society on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Local Government Minster should sack this ^&*(%$ person! more
- Leon on Greens Grinch against Christmas You want to celebrate a fairy tale do it at home. I'm sick of the child abuse that comes with brainwashing children. more
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
Where are our God-less suburbs?
Which are the most religious and most God-less suburbs of Sydney? Two Murrays find the results a little surprising when they are given the results from Wayside Chapel Minister Reverend Graham Long.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Mark, the questions you raise are good ones, but are you really open to the truthful answers? All of the bible was written over a long period of time. What was specific to earlier societies and cultures was never intended for present day mores, and it was during a time of lesser enlightenment. Many of those scriptures were centred upon divinely inspired Prophecies alone. Add to this situation the fact that Jesus is The Messiah, who later brought a new order onto the scene. He is regarded as the Fulness of divine revelation, who brought us into line with what God expects from us to be at one with Him and make it home to heaven. In the Old Testament part of the bible, God worked with un-enlightened, violent men, preparing them for the coming Messiah who would lead humanity into the complete truth.
Personally, these days I dont feel the necessity to Prove that Jesus really existed, though I expect it wouldnt be lost on many folk to point out that despite his not seeking publicity for political purposes (he was viewed by local authorities of his time as a trouble maker), Jesus and his work are mentioned by secular historians. He had been mentioned by Josephus, the Jewish historian and by the pagan historians Suetonious, Tacitus and Pliny the Younger in his dispatches to the Emperor Trajan, Lucian, Phlegon and Celsus.CC Saturday 14 July, 2012 - 3:16 PM
The Bible is full of hope, without the Bible, what hope is there. You need more faith that the Bible isn`t true than you do beleiving it is.Johannes Friday 13 July, 2012 - 7:17 AM
Anybody who supports hideous cruel extremely painful for baby abortion for birth control is obviously totally Godless!! And in Truth they are not "in awe of nature" of God the creator of everything! Abortion is of the Devil!Jodie Thursday 12 July, 2012 - 8:56 PM
Ask Phony Tony about godless suburbs. See if his mate and advisor Pell has something to add about God covering certain claims.Robert Thursday 12 July, 2012 - 8:54 PM
All suburbs are Godless as there is NO GOD only a fallacy to keep the masses under control!Don't pay the Carbon Tax! Thursday 12 July, 2012 - 7:36 PM
The mythical Jesus has no historical proof, the miracles were never observed at the time and the bible is an insult to women. Why people want to use this as a moral code is beyond me. When someone says they a christian I wonder if they have actually read all the bible. Let us move away from this stone age superstition. Forcing a woman to marry here rapist is in the bible and she is supposed to be killed if she is not a virgin. This is a moral code?Mark Thursday 12 July, 2012 - 7:34 PM