- Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it?
- Hike to help our Harbour
- What fairness for the average joe?
- Koala saved using CPR
- Your cash just a fingertip scan away?
- Mitchell on Shorten rape allegations
- Bill Shorten reveals rape allegations
- Justin Smith's Ice Bucket Challenge
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Keith A Tudor on Crisis over Palmer China comments Both Palmer and his side-kick Jaquie Lambie are utterly rank incompetent damned fools and totally unfit to be in our ... more
- PRINCE JOE HOKEY on Clive Palmer drops another clanger All honest people would have to agree with Clive Palmer's rather frank, but blunt opinion and know where Clive is coming ... more
- Anthony on Clive Palmer drops another clanger Way to go Clive. I moved to Australia 8 years ago and was shocked to see Australia owns nothing! You've sold your country to ... more
- molly on Clive Palmer drops another clanger watch out Clive the anti-free speech people will get you. If china want Australia they will have to fight Islam for it. ... more
- Ben on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? Why does this even make the news?Get over it. I have been rejected for age, looks, prejudice and who knows what other ... more
- Angela Coombes on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? The coffee shop owner has a right to hire an employee whom he or she feels will fit in with the business. It is no different ... more
- Angela Coombes on Liberals run scared in by elections? I don't think the clown Baird realises he has a State election on in about March 2015. Is he running his candidates for ... more
- Angela Coombes on By-election: Liberals avoid thumping How utterly foolhardy of this Baird joker not nominating candidates. He could have come up with two outstanding liberal ... more
- SLOPPY JOE-CANBERRA on By-election: Liberals avoid thumping What a shocking state of affairs with so many bad, self-serving politicians about...allegedly there to manage the nation? ... more
- Cleangirl on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? and how many government departments seem to be made up predominantly with a single foreign race ? more
- paulo on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? This cafe owner will be shamed into learning a lesson that racism is not accepted here! more
- Bruce on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? Leave the coffee shop owner alone its hard enough making a living in the hospitality industry without have to deal with a ... more
- Angela Coombes on Liberals run scared in by elections? It is gutless on the part of the liberal party. Why not field new candidates and market their integrity - assuming they have ... more
- barry on Hockey backlash on poor comments Well we now see the true colours of adopted name JOE HOCKEY,has no idea of the working class struggles,indicated by his ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Who will ever trust an MP again? Maybe we should put more bible bashers in Parliament to help root out the corrupt thugs in all the failed political parties ... more
- Samuel J on Spike in ice use across Sydney Just how do the ingredients for these drugs get out to this poor stupid forlorn drug affected knuckleheads! I am inclined to ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Hockey backlash on poor comments Like the fool Wayne Swan, this Hockey joker is well past his 'Use-By" date indeed! I suggest put someone in his job who ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Who will ever trust an MP again? All it will mean is more hung parliaments full of even more shonks, dunces, fools and clowns collectively bleeding us ... more
- Craig on Hockey backlash on poor comments These jokers born with silver spoons in their mouth, multi millionaires have NO idea.Poor people do drive most of us live ... more
- Cleangirl on Help, can you solve our traffic woes? Get pack cyclists off main roads during peak times. Surely they can do their hobby ride another time of day. and ask 4WD`s ... more
Where are our God-less suburbs?
Which are the most religious and most God-less suburbs of Sydney? Two Murrays find the results a little surprising when they are given the results from Wayside Chapel Minister Reverend Graham Long.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Mark, the questions you raise are good ones, but are you really open to the truthful answers? All of the bible was written over a long period of time. What was specific to earlier societies and cultures was never intended for present day mores, and it was during a time of lesser enlightenment. Many of those scriptures were centred upon divinely inspired Prophecies alone. Add to this situation the fact that Jesus is The Messiah, who later brought a new order onto the scene. He is regarded as the Fulness of divine revelation, who brought us into line with what God expects from us to be at one with Him and make it home to heaven. In the Old Testament part of the bible, God worked with un-enlightened, violent men, preparing them for the coming Messiah who would lead humanity into the complete truth.
Personally, these days I dont feel the necessity to Prove that Jesus really existed, though I expect it wouldnt be lost on many folk to point out that despite his not seeking publicity for political purposes (he was viewed by local authorities of his time as a trouble maker), Jesus and his work are mentioned by secular historians. He had been mentioned by Josephus, the Jewish historian and by the pagan historians Suetonious, Tacitus and Pliny the Younger in his dispatches to the Emperor Trajan, Lucian, Phlegon and Celsus.CC Saturday 14 July, 2012 - 3:16 PM
The Bible is full of hope, without the Bible, what hope is there. You need more faith that the Bible isn`t true than you do beleiving it is.Johannes Friday 13 July, 2012 - 7:17 AM
Anybody who supports hideous cruel extremely painful for baby abortion for birth control is obviously totally Godless!! And in Truth they are not "in awe of nature" of God the creator of everything! Abortion is of the Devil!Jodie Thursday 12 July, 2012 - 8:56 PM
Ask Phony Tony about godless suburbs. See if his mate and advisor Pell has something to add about God covering certain claims.Robert Thursday 12 July, 2012 - 8:54 PM
All suburbs are Godless as there is NO GOD only a fallacy to keep the masses under control!Don't pay the Carbon Tax! Thursday 12 July, 2012 - 7:36 PM
The mythical Jesus has no historical proof, the miracles were never observed at the time and the bible is an insult to women. Why people want to use this as a moral code is beyond me. When someone says they a christian I wonder if they have actually read all the bible. Let us move away from this stone age superstition. Forcing a woman to marry here rapist is in the bible and she is supposed to be killed if she is not a virgin. This is a moral code?Mark Thursday 12 July, 2012 - 7:34 PM