- Homebush Bay Bridge connection
- How to find your credit score
- Minster issues warning to councils
- Illegal brothel rise across suburbia
- Surrogacy again under the spotlight
- Anger over council "study tours"
- Nude photos leaked via Cloud
- The dangers we face with air drops?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- With friends like this Who needs enemies on The dangers we face with air drops? You probably think you know who makes the most money from Australia. You probably think it is Gina Rinehart or Andrew ... more
- peter on Smokes rise by $2.80 a packet I smoked and loved it for 35 yrs then I read a book on stopping and stopped before I finished the book by Allen Carr ... more
- Wendy on Proposal with a $1million donation Is it possible to get on Mr Moini's target list? My grandson has type 1 diabetes. A team at Newcastle University are in ... more
- Cleangirl on Will price hikes stop smokers? If it does we should try it with Alcohol, pokies and childcare. more
- Tony on SAS join Aussie airdrops in Iraq? If this is the case, then IS should now collectively go out into the desert and blow whats left of their pathetic brains ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on My religion needs fixing? What sort of "religion" chops people's heads off? more
- Samuel J on Extremists the enemy of Islam All right thinking countries around the world need to come down on these islamic damned extremists like a ton of bricks. ... more
- John Harvey on Stopping fighters heading overseas let them go just do not let them back into the country more
- Cleangirl on Extremists the enemy of Islam Extreme Islam or mediocre Islam ? Look at all the Islamic nations, extreme overrides mediocrity every time. more
- Keith A Tudor on Stopping fighters heading overseas @Tony - excellent comment. I support that including confiscation of their passports as well as their assets forfeited to the ... more
- Citizen Slain on War looming in the Middle East We would all very much like to believe in the integrity and decency of modern government however the reality is very ... more
- Greg O on Regional relocation grants scrapped I did consider it and actually did it forty years ago. National Service took me out of Sydney and showed me there is ... more
- Greg O on Drug action in female prisons There has been plenty of first class facilities to deal with drug addiction for decades in not only women's prisons but male ... more
- Peter Ulmer on My religion needs fixing? Glen Mohammed is impressive as you say. Sadly he is one voice in what appears to be a minority view within his community. I ... more
- James W on One way ticket for Islamic radicals Let's buy anyone who wants to get involved in other country's affairs, a one way ticket. Mr Abbott, we'll book you ticket, ... more
- James W on Hawke-Keating: who was better PM? Does it matter? What is clear is that they were both better than the current one. more
- Tony on Stopping fighters heading overseas Why the hell stop them? If they want to go and fight and die in some desert cesspool then let them. How about we encourage ... more
- Cleangirl on "Fat" Clive Palmer is fair game? Fat is the new smoker. more
- Cleangirl on How to stop youth going jihadist? Islam seems to cost us big time, will we ever get any benefit, or is this money insurance ? more
- James W on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Cleangirl, are you saying that nearly all of those found guilty of sex offences against children, don't go to jail? more
Where have the TV viewers gone?
Where have all the Australian television viewers gone? What happened to the 2.5 million people tuning in? Ian Dicko Dickson looks at the state of our TV programmes and the changes in the new digital era.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
How do you stop bullying at school? As much as we talk about it, what actions can be taken to stop bullying. Jason Morrison with expert Brett Murray and the tips you need to know if your child is being bullied at school.
Terrence; Just the truth will do!! I commend 2UE for reporting the plain obvious truth which you seem to have great difficulty with. The truth is the truth but not according to you and your revered Labor liars,,,,Juliarrr Gillard who plainly despise truth.JULIARRR Monday 19 November, 2012 - 10:09 AM
@Lonnie, you must be joking. 2UE very often sounds like the Lieberal Party mouthpiece vying with the other 2 something channel to take the honours.Terrence Sunday 18 November, 2012 - 8:56 PM
The 4 government $$$$friendly television channels' news is so filtered politicised and that bad that it is no longer worth watching anymore, so people are just switching these crappy channels right off. On the flip side some radio stations like 2UE are actually reporting reliable unbiased news and are not covering-up or protecting this failed Labor-Gillard government. All 4 channels are evidently incapable of unbiased reporting of the news, however sometimes SBS can be realistic. Should they want al their viewers back they must get real and report the news not make the news tailored to their political liking?? Savvy viewers have had a gutful of the Labor television media bias trashing Australia and insulting them.Lonnie Friday 16 November, 2012 - 12:12 PM