- Mike Baird now 44th NSW Premier
- Gary O'Callaghan on Talk Back Radio
- If those were my kids, I'd...
- Barry O'Farrell takes to Twitter
- Have you met the royal couple?
- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O’Farrell the man
- Mike Baird set to become Premier
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Mike Baird set to become Premier Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Shaun...Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever ... more
- Harry on Would you like us to be a republic? @adriano you sound a little confused, don't let the facts get in your way. The IMF have directed bankrupt England to print ... more
- Tangled Web on Mike Baird set to become Premier Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on Pension age to be lifted to 70? The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
Where is the future in business?
The future of employment in Australia and around the world will be in jobs that don't exist yet and industries that haven't been created. John Stanley gazes into the crystal ball to take a look where business is headed.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
How much do you love Rocky Road? Australians remember growing up with Darrell Lea chocolates and are responding to Paul Murray's call to take home some of their delicacies and help save the iconic brand.
The future in business is where it has always been, in customer service.James W Monday 16 July, 2012 - 11:44 AM
Where is the future in business?
The future is already here, it is being dragged in from the past, you know the saying what is old is new again.
It was called a confidence trick and was a Criminal Offence, now it is called Climate Change and because it is forced on the populations by Governments it appears to now be the done thing, racking in billions of dollars for the largess and super funds of Politicians as well as keeping the population poor and down trodden which in the past was the catalyst of revolutions!Don't pay the Carbon Tax! Sunday 15 July, 2012 - 3:07 AM
After five years of this utterly incompetent, obstinate, disingenuous Rudd/Gillard/slimegreens/turncoat minority socialist government, they have ruined the economy, built up massive, woefully extravagant national debt,and aggressively implemented utterly failed, stupid,policyeeees right across the board. They deserve to get the greatest arse kicking of all time come the next national election.Sam Saturday 14 July, 2012 - 2:39 PM