- Too late to stop climate change now?
- Concussion affecting sport players?
- What happened to flight MH370?
- Homelessness growing with women?
- Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali
- Gerry red faced on his bulk love email
- Natarsha & Craig join Dicko & Sarah
- Do we still need a Women's Day?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kimber on Scrap the My School website? Well said @Coasty!!! :) more
- Kimber on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? OMG, pay people to lose weight, pay people to quit smoking, now this.From the time kids can eat solid food fruit and ... more
- Jester4212 on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? Why why why must the govenrment become involved?! Even for parents to pay their children to do this is unbelieveable. They ... more
- Coasty on Scrap the My School website? Ridiculous. I'm now finding the teaching industry has gotten hysterical & political. The My Schools website was one of the ... more
- Jester4212 on A pizza stuffed with cheeseburgers? I can't believe what I'm watching. Disgusting. more
- William Coleman on Drugs & alcohol affecting our schools The classroom today is yesterdays psychiatric ward. more
- William Coleman on Chinese buying up Sydney housing? So the big money comes to oz and home prices soar .Meanwhile we buy products from Asian countries because it is so cheap due ... more
- Jester4212 on Should we pay people to lose weight? Cold hard cash is a complete cop-out, just like the baby bonus. I'm all for wanting to help these people out. But have ... more
- Greg O on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Of course Kevin will stop the war and I have no doubt he will also help the Russians tackle global warming by putting pink ... more
- Coasty on Sydney's outbreak of ablutophobia No-one minds backpackers. They're great. I was one & I want my kids to do it. The problem here, is one that's all too ... more
- Cleangirl on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Kevin ? Twins sharing the same name. Why is he allowed in with the U.N ? Why do we even financially support both Kevin and ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on What frustrates you on our trains? What frustrates you on our trains?That they refuse to supply a mobile number so that we can give them live updates of ... more
- Jester4212 on Sydney's outbreak of ablutophobia Well said. more
- David T. on Schapelle to be sent back to prison? More appropriate would be for Indonesia to ban Channel 7 reporters from entering its' territories. more
- helen on Bring back death penalty for murder? Hello Angela, I also was taken aback by Tony Abbot's 'warning' to Russia. Our Pm. has to remember he is not in the ... more
- Pter on Can we expect war in the Crimea? So what if there is? No fan of Russia, but if you had to choose between it and the economic, social and now ethnic basket ... more
- Jester4212 on Bring back death penalty for murder? Totally agree Garry. Not sure that any government will concur with what you say, but I'm sure that most of your logically ... more
- Tony on Can we expect war in the Crimea? Properly but with the world now being lead by a raging socialist powderpuff president in the United States, who is going to ... more
- Coasty on Pensioners targeted in budget cuts? When pensioners get as much as new Australians & refugee's then talk to me. Fix that first. But if people are talking about ... more
- Coasty on Bring back death penalty for murder? We're are at the point, where there is a real increase in premeditated & totally unrepentant, vicious murders of the very ... more
Where to for our local jobs in 2013?
The unemployment rate has risen across Australia to 5.4%. Tim Webster on continuing job losses in manufacturing. Where to for our local jobs as the dollar soars, and economic growth expected to slow.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Are jobs being shed because companies are being badly run, or because we can't compete with the rest of the world? Tim Webster with David Koch on the changing business environment and where to expect job growth in 2013.
Is there a future for Australian manufacturing? More jobs are being shed as we face serious challenges from overseas. Jason Morrison with Barnaby Joyce as Building products maker Boral axes 700 jobs.
Chivalry may finally be dead, and it's women that are leading the charge. Jason Morrison on research that shows women would rather be independent, and that means men have little choice left but to let them.
Where are all of liar Juliar's alleged "millions of clean and green, good secure Australian jobs" supposedly to be created from Labor's fraudulent global warming tax? INDIA, PHILLIPINES, FIJI, CHINA, and the list goes no! This was all done with the damned carbon dioxide tax loving trade unions vigorous support! What now lying hypocrite, Paul Howes????www.abortiontruth.com Tuesday 22 January, 2013 - 1:51 PM
I'm currently employed but looking for a new job due to moving circumstances and all I can see online are crappy search engines listing under- paid rubbish. How is anyone to survive? thanks Julia! love your work. I reckon I can do her job at half the price and still do a better job than her..blake Tuesday 22 January, 2013 - 12:14 PM
Yes if people were only aware of the Lima Declaration they would understand why manufacturing in Australia and other western countries has been deliberately stifled and run down in favour of turd world countries.Peter Monday 21 January, 2013 - 10:03 AM
Where to for our local jobs in 2013? INDIA, PHILLIPINES, FIJI, CHINA, and the list goes no!Peter Monday 21 January, 2013 - 9:05 AM
Job losses in manufacturing started with Gough Witlam and the Lima Declaration and has been continued with gusto by both sides of Government!Bikinis not burkas Sunday 20 January, 2013 - 8:14 PM