- James Tiger - Lego Ninjago
- Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it?
- Hike to help our Harbour
- What fairness for the average joe?
- Koala saved using CPR
- Your cash just a fingertip scan away?
- Mitchell on Shorten rape allegations
- Bill Shorten reveals rape allegations
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Keith A Tudor on Crisis over Palmer China comments Both Palmer and his side-kick Jaquie Lambie are utterly rank incompetent damned fools and totally unfit to be in our ... more
- PRINCE JOE HOKEY on Clive Palmer drops another clanger All honest people would have to agree with Clive Palmer's rather frank, but blunt opinion and know where Clive is coming ... more
- Anthony on Clive Palmer drops another clanger Way to go Clive. I moved to Australia 8 years ago and was shocked to see Australia owns nothing! You've sold your country to ... more
- molly on Clive Palmer drops another clanger watch out Clive the anti-free speech people will get you. If china want Australia they will have to fight Islam for it. ... more
- Ben on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? Why does this even make the news?Get over it. I have been rejected for age, looks, prejudice and who knows what other ... more
- Angela Coombes on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? The coffee shop owner has a right to hire an employee whom he or she feels will fit in with the business. It is no different ... more
- Angela Coombes on Liberals run scared in by elections? I don't think the clown Baird realises he has a State election on in about March 2015. Is he running his candidates for ... more
- Angela Coombes on By-election: Liberals avoid thumping How utterly foolhardy of this Baird joker not nominating candidates. He could have come up with two outstanding liberal ... more
- SLOPPY JOE-CANBERRA on By-election: Liberals avoid thumping What a shocking state of affairs with so many bad, self-serving politicians about...allegedly there to manage the nation? ... more
- Cleangirl on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? and how many government departments seem to be made up predominantly with a single foreign race ? more
- paulo on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? This cafe owner will be shamed into learning a lesson that racism is not accepted here! more
- Bruce on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? Leave the coffee shop owner alone its hard enough making a living in the hospitality industry without have to deal with a ... more
- Angela Coombes on Liberals run scared in by elections? It is gutless on the part of the liberal party. Why not field new candidates and market their integrity - assuming they have ... more
- barry on Hockey backlash on poor comments Well we now see the true colours of adopted name JOE HOCKEY,has no idea of the working class struggles,indicated by his ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Who will ever trust an MP again? Maybe we should put more bible bashers in Parliament to help root out the corrupt thugs in all the failed political parties ... more
- Samuel J on Spike in ice use across Sydney Just how do the ingredients for these drugs get out to this poor stupid forlorn drug affected knuckleheads! I am inclined to ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Hockey backlash on poor comments Like the fool Wayne Swan, this Hockey joker is well past his 'Use-By" date indeed! I suggest put someone in his job who ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Who will ever trust an MP again? All it will mean is more hung parliaments full of even more shonks, dunces, fools and clowns collectively bleeding us ... more
- Craig on Hockey backlash on poor comments These jokers born with silver spoons in their mouth, multi millionaires have NO idea.Poor people do drive most of us live ... more
- Cleangirl on Help, can you solve our traffic woes? Get pack cyclists off main roads during peak times. Surely they can do their hobby ride another time of day. and ask 4WD`s ... more
Where to for our local jobs in 2013?
The unemployment rate has risen across Australia to 5.4%. Tim Webster on continuing job losses in manufacturing. Where to for our local jobs as the dollar soars, and economic growth expected to slow.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Are jobs being shed because companies are being badly run, or because we can't compete with the rest of the world? Tim Webster with David Koch on the changing business environment and where to expect job growth in 2013.
Is there a future for Australian manufacturing? More jobs are being shed as we face serious challenges from overseas. Jason Morrison with Barnaby Joyce as Building products maker Boral axes 700 jobs.
Chivalry may finally be dead, and it's women that are leading the charge. Jason Morrison on research that shows women would rather be independent, and that means men have little choice left but to let them.
Where are all of liar Juliar's alleged "millions of clean and green, good secure Australian jobs" supposedly to be created from Labor's fraudulent global warming tax? INDIA, PHILLIPINES, FIJI, CHINA, and the list goes no! This was all done with the damned carbon dioxide tax loving trade unions vigorous support! What now lying hypocrite, Paul Howes????www.abortiontruth.com Tuesday 22 January, 2013 - 1:51 PM
I'm currently employed but looking for a new job due to moving circumstances and all I can see online are crappy search engines listing under- paid rubbish. How is anyone to survive? thanks Julia! love your work. I reckon I can do her job at half the price and still do a better job than her..blake Tuesday 22 January, 2013 - 12:14 PM
Yes if people were only aware of the Lima Declaration they would understand why manufacturing in Australia and other western countries has been deliberately stifled and run down in favour of turd world countries.Peter Monday 21 January, 2013 - 10:03 AM
Where to for our local jobs in 2013? INDIA, PHILLIPINES, FIJI, CHINA, and the list goes no!Peter Monday 21 January, 2013 - 9:05 AM
Job losses in manufacturing started with Gough Witlam and the Lima Declaration and has been continued with gusto by both sides of Government!Bikinis not burkas Sunday 20 January, 2013 - 8:14 PM