- Phillip Hughes: Greg Matthews Tribute
- Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute!
- AIRA gossip from Richard Wilkins
- Council protest ships at White Bay
- Cowan appeals Morcombe confession
- Shorten plays co-payment all wrong?
- Phil Hughes: Ambo response queires
- Blacktown councilors going soft?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- kathleen, richard, ryan & blake on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! We have followed your journey and with sadness, we along with your family and friends mourn the loss of a talented player ... more
- Colin on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! A very very sad day for the world of cricket. So sorry for Phillip Hughes and his family. RIP PhilSpare a thought for Sean ... more
- sada siwan on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! have not met him, but there are some cricketers whom I just like and Phil is one of them. may god be with you and rest in ... more
- Trevor Lord on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Deeply saddened as an ex East St resident. Knew his mum casually at Macksville RSL.his uncle cut my 90 year old parents ... more
- Ross & Sylvia Tollow on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! We express our deepest sympathy to all the Hughes family, may your son and brother rest in peace. Our thoughts are also with ... more
- Tejas on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My best wishes to the family. He passed playing the game he loved. He reminds us how precious life is. Please let his death ... more
- Sylvia Krupenin & Nina Ersh on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! RIP Phillip Hughes,Deepest condolences to his family, friends and his team mates. My prayers and thoughts are with you at ... more
- YESHUA.. on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! God have mercy on Phil's soul, merciful Jesus have mercy on Phil and I hope and pray that Phil is in the Book of ... more
- Muhammad Sheraz on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Deeply saddened to hear about PHIL Hughes passes away, don't have words to say, it left me in tears , my sympathy and ... more
- edmund hunt on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! I;am just gutted for his family and the whole cricket community which is a massive part of aust sport- he walked my son ... more
- Matt on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Phillip was a great player. An all round good bloke. He will be missed. Rest In Peace mate. more
- Robyn Hanna on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! I was at the Sydney Cricket Ground in the M.A Noble stand as was his Mum and Dad taking the video of the 100 runs that he ... more
- sangamesha on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Philip Hughes RIP,I am so sad. more
- Will on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! RIP Phil HughesIf the first test still goes ahead Phil Hughes should still be named and Australia should take the field with ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on $7 co-payment fee abandoned? That dancing, cigar smoking, treasurer, "heavy lifting" U.N. 's big Joe Hockey and Mathias Corman are self-serving ... more
- Kylie Kelly on Baby found in Quakers Hill drain This will put the pro-abortionists into a frenzy. See how all life is precious, not just the politicians' lives, who ... more
- Julie on Halal certification funding terrorists? I used to shop at a Halal shop selling fruit, veg & meat in Canberra. This changed 2 months ago, when they started ... more
- Tony on Halal certification funding terrorists? Halal certification is one of the biggest con jobs out there at the moment. Think about it! Big companies and little ... more
- Craig on Can you trust a politician's promise? No you can't trust them,the mainstream parties are just 2 gangs that have their ideologies foremost in their minds. What ... more
- Glynn on Can you trust a politician's promise? An incoming government, no matter what promises were made during an election campaign has the authority and responsibility ... more
Where to for our local jobs in 2013?
The unemployment rate has risen across Australia to 5.4%. Tim Webster on continuing job losses in manufacturing. Where to for our local jobs as the dollar soars, and economic growth expected to slow.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Are jobs being shed because companies are being badly run, or because we can't compete with the rest of the world? Tim Webster with David Koch on the changing business environment and where to expect job growth in 2013.
Is there a future for Australian manufacturing? More jobs are being shed as we face serious challenges from overseas. Jason Morrison with Barnaby Joyce as Building products maker Boral axes 700 jobs.
Chivalry may finally be dead, and it's women that are leading the charge. Jason Morrison on research that shows women would rather be independent, and that means men have little choice left but to let them.
Where are all of liar Juliar's alleged "millions of clean and green, good secure Australian jobs" supposedly to be created from Labor's fraudulent global warming tax? INDIA, PHILLIPINES, FIJI, CHINA, and the list goes no! This was all done with the damned carbon dioxide tax loving trade unions vigorous support! What now lying hypocrite, Paul Howes????www.abortiontruth.com Tuesday 22 January, 2013 - 1:51 PM
I'm currently employed but looking for a new job due to moving circumstances and all I can see online are crappy search engines listing under- paid rubbish. How is anyone to survive? thanks Julia! love your work. I reckon I can do her job at half the price and still do a better job than her..blake Tuesday 22 January, 2013 - 12:14 PM
Yes if people were only aware of the Lima Declaration they would understand why manufacturing in Australia and other western countries has been deliberately stifled and run down in favour of turd world countries.Peter Monday 21 January, 2013 - 10:03 AM
Where to for our local jobs in 2013? INDIA, PHILLIPINES, FIJI, CHINA, and the list goes no!Peter Monday 21 January, 2013 - 9:05 AM
Job losses in manufacturing started with Gough Witlam and the Lima Declaration and has been continued with gusto by both sides of Government!Bikinis not burkas Sunday 20 January, 2013 - 8:14 PM