- Red tape and double standards?
- Cooks Companion gets a garnish
- Our forgotten homeless veterans
- Jet pack designed for police
- News Forum: the issues of the week
- Boomers accused of retiring on dole
- Fast Facts on The Children's Hospital at Westmead
- Xenophon to set up political party
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Roberto Georgio on Nova Peris sets back race relations? obviously not very impressed with whites, but happy to take there hard earned money. more
- Barry G on Sydney kids calls for Islamic caliphate By By , Thanks Rudd AND Gillard ,,Seeya Australia. more
- Cleangirl on Nova Peris sets back race relations? Claims to be the victim here ??? more
- Tony on Sydney kids calls for Islamic caliphate And as if the police will get anywhere? These people seem to be able to do whatever they want too, whenever they want too, ... more
- NO MONEY NO HONEY on New Gold Opal card for Seniors Beware, the scheming movers & shaker's agenda is to make a $cashless society. more
- Keith A Tudor on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? @ Realistic-Canberra - well said indeed. It is quite sickening the mess Madame Gillard left us all - including the abject ... more
- Join the Q Society on Sydney turns blind eye to homeless No they don't, when the nameless arrived on leaky boats they were given Government housing, white goods and the never ending ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? Senator Nova Peris was always going to be just another one of failed prime minister JuLia Gillard's sick jokes. No wonder ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Sydney turns blind eye to homeless Our grandstanding, uncaring governments, both Labor/Green & Liberal are donating countless $billions of borrowed $$dollars ... more
- Cleangirl on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? The Token job placer should also stand down, disgraceful. more
- peter on Excise lift: Petrol prices set to rise get more attention on pump price we should be paying after lower crude price drop , why the lag in price drop we pay through ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Why paying more for petrol stinks! I remember the big con, the panic, scare campaign 40 years ago when we were told we would run out of oil within 5 years and ... more
- Greg O on Excise lift: Petrol prices set to rise Well something has to rise if any Government no matter who it might be is going to pay back the massive debt that the Kevin ... more
- Cleangirl on Why paying more for petrol stinks! why not 40c on Dog food, or a charge for cyclists ? Motoring is a necessity. more
- EMPTY TANK on The Whisper: Woolies Woes I wish greedy Woolies and Coles would be stopped from messing about with petrol $prices? This a very big election issue... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin Evidently these days Aussies have got no money to bid with...so much for so called free trade, well done big Joe? more
- Bao Tran on Who let 11yo runaway stay 2 nights? Good question. This day and age you have to be either very brave or very stupid. It shows how society is now. What if it was ... more
- Tanya on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin We wanted to buy an investment property a few years ago. Looked at a lot of different agents, but one of them most ... more
- Joanne L. on Who let 11yo runaway stay 2 nights? After what happened to Daniel Morcombe, I feared the worse, thank God she is alright...there is a very big lesson here for ... more
- Barry G on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin By By Australia , A special thanks to Gough Whitlam for those big reforms , more Labor disasters from back then and many ... more
Where to for our local jobs in 2013?
The unemployment rate has risen across Australia to 5.4%. Tim Webster on continuing job losses in manufacturing. Where to for our local jobs as the dollar soars, and economic growth expected to slow.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Are jobs being shed because companies are being badly run, or because we can't compete with the rest of the world? Tim Webster with David Koch on the changing business environment and where to expect job growth in 2013.
Is there a future for Australian manufacturing? More jobs are being shed as we face serious challenges from overseas. Jason Morrison with Barnaby Joyce as Building products maker Boral axes 700 jobs.
Chivalry may finally be dead, and it's women that are leading the charge. Jason Morrison on research that shows women would rather be independent, and that means men have little choice left but to let them.
Where are all of liar Juliar's alleged "millions of clean and green, good secure Australian jobs" supposedly to be created from Labor's fraudulent global warming tax? INDIA, PHILLIPINES, FIJI, CHINA, and the list goes no! This was all done with the damned carbon dioxide tax loving trade unions vigorous support! What now lying hypocrite, Paul Howes????www.abortiontruth.com Tuesday 22 January, 2013 - 1:51 PM
I'm currently employed but looking for a new job due to moving circumstances and all I can see online are crappy search engines listing under- paid rubbish. How is anyone to survive? thanks Julia! love your work. I reckon I can do her job at half the price and still do a better job than her..blake Tuesday 22 January, 2013 - 12:14 PM
Yes if people were only aware of the Lima Declaration they would understand why manufacturing in Australia and other western countries has been deliberately stifled and run down in favour of turd world countries.Peter Monday 21 January, 2013 - 10:03 AM
Where to for our local jobs in 2013? INDIA, PHILLIPINES, FIJI, CHINA, and the list goes no!Peter Monday 21 January, 2013 - 9:05 AM
Job losses in manufacturing started with Gough Witlam and the Lima Declaration and has been continued with gusto by both sides of Government!Bikinis not burkas Sunday 20 January, 2013 - 8:14 PM