- How to attract the perfect partner?
- Wendy Matthews: Campfire Festival
- Jodi McKay to contest Strathfield
- Too many truck accidents
- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN on Too many truck accidents The police need to get with the times, technology can go a long way in stopping rogue truck drivers and other crime. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Greens Grinch against Christmas @Judith - well said. They are also a band of wanton lunatics that should never be allowed to enter any form of public ... more
- peter on The lone wolf: who is watching? as long as the lone wolf starts at the top and works his way down the food chain it wont affect most Australianspollies then ... more
- MARY CHRISTMAS on Greens Grinch against Christmas So called religious tolerance is only for certain types and certainly not for Christians. Christianity is the most ... more
- Janelle on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens councillor from Woollahra has a point in that the function he is referring to is to be funded by the Woollahra ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on The lone wolf: who is watching? It would not be so bad if there were only "one lone wolf", however these so called lone wolves pop up like mushrooms hidden ... more
- Cleangirl on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens are ruining Australia with their Political Correctness terrorism. more
- Join the Q Society on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Cleangirl has said it all! more
- Join the Q Society on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Local Government Minster should sack this ^&*(%$ person! more
- Leon on Greens Grinch against Christmas You want to celebrate a fairy tale do it at home. I'm sick of the child abuse that comes with brainwashing children. more
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
Which solution will stop smugglers?
Two more boats intercepted by Australian authorities, including one that called for help in Indonesian waters despite not being in trouble at all. Stuart Bocking asks what is the solution that will stop the smugglers.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The latest Newspoll shows voters blame both major parties for the political deadlock on the asylum-seeker deadlock. Stuart Bocking says Tony Abbott has also been stung with his lack of cooperation on the issue.
Who are the cowboys going to play with then, Robert?James W Friday 13 July, 2012 - 5:49 PM
Send back all the indians first to show them Australia is serious about the problem.Robert Thursday 12 July, 2012 - 9:02 PM
The best way to stop the boats is to get a government with a backbone, one that puts Australia and it's people first.One that will withdraw all aid to Indonesia until it holes up it's end of the bargain. Stop paying for services that are not delivered.Lomax Thursday 12 July, 2012 - 2:58 PM
Remove the incentives to come here. Turn up without documents you go back immediately, no permanent residency just TPV's, no access to our legal system, no welfare handouts, no family reunion and no onshore processing. Say you will tow the boats back and do it! Indonesia will soon get the message and close off their Airports to these people. All of the above should be sufficient to make them spend their $10,000 more wisely and save taxpayers billions. We can then spend our money on helping our homeless people, the disability scheme and many other deserving causes here in Australia.Susan Thursday 12 July, 2012 - 1:56 PM
A "Escape from New York" type of setup on Macquarie Island comes to mind!Peter Thursday 12 July, 2012 - 11:29 AM
Which solution will stop smugglers?
1) TP Visas
2) Camp in the middle of W.A. no need for a fence, you walk you die!
3) Tents the same as U.N. provides in Africa!
4) Minimal food provided.
5) Water provided.
6) No phone.
7) No access to our court system!
8) No welfare that is for Australians
9) If you don't provide varifiable identity you stay in the camp till you do.
10) When your home country is safe home you go no questions asked!Don't pay the Carbon Tax! Wednesday 11 July, 2012 - 9:26 PM