- Harnessing the power of social media
- "Islam" absent over UK terrorism?
- Vivid Sydney lights up the CBD
- Was the Warner fine appropriate?
- Tom Richards, Wallaby Warrior
- Call to ban live sporting odds on TV
- Protecting against insidious terrorism
- Tributes flow for Hazel Hawke
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- sara Rafi on "Islam" absent over UK terrorism? Islam is absent because Islam is a religion that promotes universal justice and peace Mr Morisson but you obviously do not ... more
- Dave on Ford to cut production in Australia Having worked for the FMC itself in various wages & Salaried positions.. I got to say its the BEST company I've had the ... more
- Dave on "Islam" absent over UK terrorism? Sorry.. but NO.. we are currently being invaded by the Islamic community in a systematic implanting of culturally ... more
- Jack Gold on "Islam" absent over UK terrorism? Islam is missing because Islam condemns such barbaric killings.Please read about Islam before making such twisted and racist ... more
- Jashua Badran on "Islam" absent over UK terrorism? Jason Morrison is a renowned racist who hates muslims and islam.If he is so interested in islam then he must convert to ... more
- sanza on Protecting against insidious terrorism Peter, you are right, one cannot have a rational and sensible outcome with hate mongers and creeps like you and Bin laden. more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on "Islam" absent over UK terrorism? Our elected politicians and indeed the media too, are encouraging the terrorists jihad war against the world. Islam is ... more
- paulo on Protecting against insidious terrorism HEY guess whatIm a muslim and not a terrorist.wow how weird is thatTired of these stupid comments putting all muslims in the ... more
- paulo on Calls to legalise euthanasia in NSW When my dad was dying of cancer he was told they couldnt help him pass on.He said angrily that they treated dogs better .He ... more
- yusuf on UK terror: soldier hacked to death Every act of extremism is evil. Whether its verbal or physical.@Paulo, you are correct.This evil act is deplorable so are ... more
- Wobblyone on Ford to cut production in Australia Well said Peter. But why are we not making an Aussie car, electric if you like, from the ground up and exporting something ... more
- Peter on Ford to cut production in Australia And now the ACTU come charging in on their white donkey, guns ablazing seeing who they can hit in a ridiculous attempt to ... more
- peter on Was the Warner fine appropriate? Cricket, football, soccer, racing just about any sport these days is subject to bizarre and draconian laws of conduct that ... more
- Simon on Ford to cut production in Australia communism in the making. So who controls it all? lets not be niave about this. more
- Peter on Protecting against insidious terrorism Of course there will be copycat attacks, the followers of the religion of peace believe that everyone that does not believe ... more
- CARMEN on Tributes flow for Hazel Hawke The passing of Mrs. Hazel Hawke has really saddened me...I had a lot of respect for this wonderful person who always came ... more
- Douglas on Ford to cut production in Australia At least the workers are getting 3 years notice, better then 3 days more
- Keith A Tudor on 19 new charges against Thomson And so the charges pour in and are added to the mass of other charges already preferred against this joker - yet it drags on ... more
- Samuel Kyrikos on Ford to cut production in Australia I agree this has been coming your years. Little or no productivity and vehicle improvements. I believe the trade unionists ... more
- paulo on UK terror: soldier hacked to death Robert.I studied history and most people know that the nazis wanted to dominate europe .They also murdered ... more
Whitlam remembers the dismissal
Tim Shaw talks with Nicholas Whitlam, son of former PM Gough, on the 36th anniversary of The Dismissal. Nicholas gives an insider's view of what remains perhaps the greatest constitutional crisis in Australian history.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
A geat man in Australian politics - undoubtedly one of the all time greats! Probably a bit assertive rather than diplomatic, but he had his heart in the right place. His adversary Malcolm Fraser has moved so much closer to Gough's position over the years that one wonders whether the crisis could have been avoided if these two had the opportunity of sincere discussions. The country will always be indebted to Gough for Medicare, Superannuation and the ending of conscription.Terrence Monday 14 November, 2011 - 10:20 PM
Steve just do what every white person does. Molets kids then go shot women and children. You can even declare an official war to not get punished. Now do the country a favour and stop more liberals bringing in indians to take the jobs away.Chris Monday 14 November, 2011 - 2:37 PM
this is the man that opened the flood gates to let anyone come in to this once great country big mistake freekin weak leftists.Australia stinks because of him.steve Monday 14 November, 2011 - 1:58 PM
This now the 2nd greatest constitutional crisis in Australia the Rudd/Gillard governments have now taken over particularly Gillard. We remember well the reasons for the dismissal clearly and the dimissal was justified, we see more reasons today than those that existed in Whitlam's day that require this illegal government to be kicked out and the culprits bought to accoun legally.mick Monday 14 November, 2011 - 8:40 AM
How much worse was the Political situation then, than the current one !!!???
What started as a ILLEGITIMATE Government has now become a DICTATORSHIP, where a Nation's voice is being ignored & the public is being treated with utter contempt !!
Our G G owes the Australian Taxpayers an explanation as to why she is NOT ACTING on our behalf and at least call an election !!
Her support for this Useless & Harmfull Government is beyond any comprehension !!!sonja silic Sunday 13 November, 2011 - 6:56 PM
It is a pity we don't have Sir John Kerr as Governor General today. I am sure he would boot the worst minority rotten government in the history of Federation in this country - the Brown/Gillard/turncoat 'government' of wanton failure, breathtaking incompetence and jaw dropping stupidity in every damned thing it touches. Amen!Sam Sunday 13 November, 2011 - 7:35 AM