- Joe Hockey wanted tougher budget?
- Sharina Live on Stage at Sydney RSL
- HMAS Darwin: Aussie pride at sea
- Medicinal cannabis for terminally ill
- Sydney suffering too many councils
- PUP MPs stripping away pollie spin
- Bob Carr: vote vindicates Aussie seat
- Jacqui Lambie 'an everyday person'
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- NOT A GOOD LOOK... on The Whisper: lineup to be a Knight? How hypocritical and pretentious is that staunch republican ex-Governor General, Ms. Quentin Bryce. She jumped at Tony ... more
- WAKE UP AUSTRALIA on PUP MPs stripping away pollie spin Our moronic politicians get shabbier everyday, they obviously have no class. This is clearly a recipe for disaster! more
- 1959 GRANGE... on Medicinal cannabis for terminally ill Obviously dying, suffering people with cancer urgently need medicinal cannabis and our constant support! In America they ... more
- ANGRY RATEPAYERS... on Sydney suffering too many councils Just got the big IPART $$$rate slug from useless, arrogant Holroyd/Merrylands council and what a complete joke this council ... more
- Terence on PUP MPs stripping away pollie spin Sorry John,I listened to that powderpuff of an interview this morning with Senator Lambie."Would a male MP get the same ... more
- SHOT DOWN... on MH17: Putin behind the attack? Smoking gun, President Putin's body language speaks volumes, he is obviously as guilty as sin and he needs to be dealt with. ... more
- Chris Teller on Is Senator Jacqui Lambie for real? Jacqui Lambie is not exactly stacked so I would not bother taking a second look unless she had breast enhancements. more
- Keith A Tudor on UN unanimous vote on MH17 @Get Real - an excellent comment indeed. Putin sadly is not a leaders'bootlace. Just look at the face on it and the eyes ... more
- Greg O on Has the PM finally found his voice? I hope so. He has the ability but the time for him to make it look like he has it is well and truly overdue. more
- Greg O on Why do we need childcare subsidies This is getting ridiculous. What is next? Perhaps Government assistance for old blokes like me to go on fishing trips. ... more
- Cleangirl on Why do we need childcare subsidies Either give ALL mothers money or at least means test for low incomers. Why are we encouraging people to outsource their ... more
- Peter of Darwin on Is Senator Jacqui Lambie for real? One analogy you forgot to make is - what would Jacqui Lambie have said about Tony Abbott if he described his preferences and ... more
- GLOBAL COOLING... on Has the PM finally found his voice? When the going gets really tough, the tough get going. Can you just imagine if pathetic Julia Gillard was prime minister ... more
- Peter on Death toll climbs in Gaza crisis Why they're pissed 1. Electricity is available for only 8 hours per day, . 2. 90% of the water found in the Gaza Strip is ... more
- PROFESSOR FLIM FLAMMERY on The Carbon Tax repealed in Senate @Craig asks: "I would love to know just what that cause is."? Obviously $$$$$$$$$ money, money and more money for the ... more
- GET REAL... on UN unanimous vote on MH17 The minute this happened that tough guy, gutless bully, President Putin should of went directly to the crash site and taken ... more
- CHILDCARE?? on Why do we need childcare subsidies Childcare is a bit rough on the kids. Previously the parents took responsibility of caring for their tiny tots and made ... more
- Greg O on PM fails to get bounce in polls It is the old democracy tradition again. The electorate always votes for the party that promises the biggest bag of goodies ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Horror scenes from Flight MH17 Putin eh! Just look at the face and the eyes embedded in it! A stark appearance/psysiognamy as cold and frozen like the ... more
- GOOD GOD...JESUS on Horror scenes from Flight MH17 I saw them devils on television throwing dead humans in body bags around like bags of potatoes. Russian President Putin and ... more
Who wants to live forever?
Is the generation that will live forever on the way? John Stanley ponders the ability to check our DNA as a forewarning for medical conditions. Would you prefer to know? Will it expand the lifespan of our children?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Do DNA test kits bring more headaches than help? The boom in people taking DNA & genetic makeup tests has led to controversy about their commercial use. John Stanley on the curiosity over genetic makeup.
There are no more supplicant people on Earth than Australians. Australians have NEVER had an independent identity and they have never even popped their head up to say they demand it. Australians have NEVER challenged the will of the political parties in power and the progression as a result was always predictable. But it is not because we are a stoic people because what has happened to Australia would not be allowed by the people of England France Germany Thailand and many other nations that have proven to be stoic people of substance and courage. We cannot blame our inaction on limited knowledge because Africa has been the most under developed and exploited nation on Earth for centuries yet they still have the moral and intestinal fortitude to mount a defence and fight back. They have nothing and yet they never stop fighting. The same could be said for the English French Russian Irish Thai Chinese and just about the entire collective of human nations. Australia is the nation where cowards hide. There is no other nation on Earth where the population has continually accepted abuse without a response. The fact we have held guns and shot bullets while always being protected by the most powerful of the time does not make us brave warriors or proud and honourable people. It more often than not makes us cowards and fools and slaves. I love the land that I and my grandfathers and theirs and theirs all the way back to 1770 were raised in. The people that have evolved since make me sick. You make me sick. Win loose or draw I cant accommodate cowards and Australia is filled with supplicant cowards.The Supplicant Nationality of Nobodies Monday 7 January, 2013 - 6:39 PM