- Jacob Borg wins the Citroen DS3
- Mike Baird now 44th NSW Premier
- Gary O'Callaghan on Talk Back Radio
- If those were my kids, I'd...
- Barry O'Farrell takes to Twitter
- Have you met the royal couple?
- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O'Farrell the man
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Mike Baird set to become Premier Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Shaun...Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever ... more
- Harry on Would you like us to be a republic? @adriano you sound a little confused, don't let the facts get in your way. The IMF have directed bankrupt England to print ... more
- Tangled Web on Mike Baird set to become Premier Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on Pension age to be lifted to 70? The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
Who wants to live forever?
Is the generation that will live forever on the way? John Stanley ponders the ability to check our DNA as a forewarning for medical conditions. Would you prefer to know? Will it expand the lifespan of our children?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Do DNA test kits bring more headaches than help? The boom in people taking DNA & genetic makeup tests has led to controversy about their commercial use. John Stanley on the curiosity over genetic makeup.
There are no more supplicant people on Earth than Australians. Australians have NEVER had an independent identity and they have never even popped their head up to say they demand it. Australians have NEVER challenged the will of the political parties in power and the progression as a result was always predictable. But it is not because we are a stoic people because what has happened to Australia would not be allowed by the people of England France Germany Thailand and many other nations that have proven to be stoic people of substance and courage. We cannot blame our inaction on limited knowledge because Africa has been the most under developed and exploited nation on Earth for centuries yet they still have the moral and intestinal fortitude to mount a defence and fight back. They have nothing and yet they never stop fighting. The same could be said for the English French Russian Irish Thai Chinese and just about the entire collective of human nations. Australia is the nation where cowards hide. There is no other nation on Earth where the population has continually accepted abuse without a response. The fact we have held guns and shot bullets while always being protected by the most powerful of the time does not make us brave warriors or proud and honourable people. It more often than not makes us cowards and fools and slaves. I love the land that I and my grandfathers and theirs and theirs all the way back to 1770 were raised in. The people that have evolved since make me sick. You make me sick. Win loose or draw I cant accommodate cowards and Australia is filled with supplicant cowards.The Supplicant Nationality of Nobodies Monday 7 January, 2013 - 6:39 PM