- Greens Grinch against Christmas
- Sneak peak at Sculptures by the Sea
- Farmers pay for supermarket wars
- Concerns for our parliament security
- Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped?
- Blue Poles: Gough's art legacy
- Angela's Pics: Your Spring Garden
- Walking again: the stem cell miracle
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Concerns for our parliament security And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Concerns for our parliament security Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Truck crash at traffic hotspot I wish various authorities and media would stop calling these smashes involving trucks as 'accidents'. In almost every case ... more
- Tony on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM What a Tool!Lets hope one of the first things the SAS do in Iraq is to make this idiots day! more
- Realistic on The Whisper: Waste at Tafe Surprise surprise, long ago, thirty years back the Liberal NSW Education Minister Terry Metherell rightly said that TAFE was ... more
- ETERNITY... on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam Well Australia can thank Gough Whitlam and Al Grassby and indeed the Labor party for so called multicultural Sydney. more
- Laura on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Shocking, and thoughts go out to those personally affected; speedy recovery all. But let's have a proper (timely ... more
- Yusuf on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM Brain washed idiots. Lock them up and leave them there for life. more
- yusuf on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A man of real substance. My condolences to his family. more
- Yusuf on The Whisper: where burqa ban began Australia has its own values and freedoms and does not have to follow other countries. There are also examples of other ... more
- TEN FOUR... on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Our shabby roads are dangerously congested with heavy trucks in a big hurry and they take little care, whizzing in and out ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough These lavish perpetual prime minister's pensions are a bit of alright! And then a huge budget State Funeral with a ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on The Whisper: where burqa ban began France saw fit to ban the burqa but "sorry" Australia did not? more
- Raumann Gagnon on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A great leader , a warm friend . Always honest in what he did and said . Faithful to his beliefs and ideas . He shall be ... more
Why have two senior MPs resigned?
Labor MPs are putting on a brave face, as two new opinion polls show the Gillard Government headed for an election wipeout.
The ALP'S primary vote has fallen 6 points in the latest Newspoll to give the Coalition a 12 point lead two party preferred.
While the Galaxy poll is marginally kinder, putting the Opposition at 54% to the Government's 46%.
Paul Murray discusses the resignation of two senior MPs from the party, and upcoming election with SMH National Affairs Correspondent Lenore Taylor.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Prime Minister Julia Gillard has issued a warning to her caucus to stop "leaking negative assessments of the government to the media.
She's met with her MPs this afternoon, following opinion polls showing the Coalition has a massive election winning lead.
Jason Morison speaks with Daily Telegraph’s Simon Benson on the behind the scenes leaks and her strongly worded cabinet meeting.
Julia Gillard chose to announce the resignation of two senior ministers just days after naming the date of the federal election, in part to stop a battle over the top Senate job becoming a proxy for still simmering leadership tensions.
Two senior ministers - my backside. They were only there for nothing more than five minutes! Senior Ministers my arse. They, individually and collectively have absolutely stuffed our once great, revered country Australia in less than five years these rotten damned useless creeps. And don't bring back Rudd, that idiot started the damned nonsense.Luigi T Cassimatis B.Ec Monday 4 February, 2013 - 8:50 PM
Why is that I just don't believe this was done willingly? The look on Roxan and Evan's faces just doesn't look right.Peter Monday 4 February, 2013 - 1:18 PM
Maybe they wanted to spend more time with there families, how unusualPeter Monday 4 February, 2013 - 11:49 AM
Squeak, squeak, squeak. Is that the sound of the Rats scurrying to leave the good ship Labor-tanic?Peter Monday 4 February, 2013 - 11:12 AM