- Sydney garbage collection suspended
- Bob Carr on Palmer's China tirade
- Finance minister on budget reset
- What price for a little convenience?
- Are we losing to overseas investors?
- Crisis over Palmer China comments
- Senator warns of Chinese invasion
- Clive Palmer drops another clanger
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Keith A Tudor on Crisis over Palmer China comments Both Palmer and his side-kick Jaquie Lambie are utterly rank incompetent damned fools and totally unfit to be in our ... more
- PRINCE JOE HOKEY on Clive Palmer drops another clanger All honest people would have to agree with Clive Palmer's rather frank, but blunt opinion and know where Clive is coming ... more
- Anthony on Clive Palmer drops another clanger Way to go Clive. I moved to Australia 8 years ago and was shocked to see Australia owns nothing! You've sold your country to ... more
- molly on Clive Palmer drops another clanger watch out Clive the anti-free speech people will get you. If china want Australia they will have to fight Islam for it. ... more
- Ben on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? Why does this even make the news?Get over it. I have been rejected for age, looks, prejudice and who knows what other ... more
- Angela Coombes on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? The coffee shop owner has a right to hire an employee whom he or she feels will fit in with the business. It is no different ... more
- Angela Coombes on By-election: Liberals avoid thumping How utterly foolhardy of this Baird joker not nominating candidates. He could have come up with two outstanding liberal ... more
- SLOPPY JOE-CANBERRA on By-election: Liberals avoid thumping What a shocking state of affairs with so many bad, self-serving politicians about...allegedly there to manage the nation? ... more
- Cleangirl on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? and how many government departments seem to be made up predominantly with a single foreign race ? more
- paulo on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? This cafe owner will be shamed into learning a lesson that racism is not accepted here! more
- Bruce on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? Leave the coffee shop owner alone its hard enough making a living in the hospitality industry without have to deal with a ... more
- barry on Hockey backlash on poor comments Well we now see the true colours of adopted name JOE HOCKEY,has no idea of the working class struggles,indicated by his ... more
- Samuel J on Spike in ice use across Sydney Just how do the ingredients for these drugs get out to this poor stupid forlorn drug affected knuckleheads! I am inclined to ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Hockey backlash on poor comments Like the fool Wayne Swan, this Hockey joker is well past his 'Use-By" date indeed! I suggest put someone in his job who ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Who will ever trust an MP again? All it will mean is more hung parliaments full of even more shonks, dunces, fools and clowns collectively bleeding us ... more
- Craig on Hockey backlash on poor comments These jokers born with silver spoons in their mouth, multi millionaires have NO idea.Poor people do drive most of us live ... more
- Cleangirl on Help, can you solve our traffic woes? Get pack cyclists off main roads during peak times. Surely they can do their hobby ride another time of day. and ask 4WD`s ... more
- Laurie on Is Joe Hockey too out of touch? What an arrogant, cigar chomping (bad look for our kids) man Hockey is. He is so out of touch with ordinary Australians, and ... more
- PRINCE JOE HOKEY on Hockey backlash on poor comments Everyone can now see untalented U.N. sloppy Joe's true colours and they are definitely not liking what they see. Lazy and ... more
- Greg O on Help, can you solve our traffic woes? As long as we continue to cram ourselves into a few cities around the coast line, the situation will continue. My wife and ... more
Why have two senior MPs resigned?
Labor MPs are putting on a brave face, as two new opinion polls show the Gillard Government headed for an election wipeout.
The ALP'S primary vote has fallen 6 points in the latest Newspoll to give the Coalition a 12 point lead two party preferred.
While the Galaxy poll is marginally kinder, putting the Opposition at 54% to the Government's 46%.
Paul Murray discusses the resignation of two senior MPs from the party, and upcoming election with SMH National Affairs Correspondent Lenore Taylor.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Prime Minister Julia Gillard has issued a warning to her caucus to stop "leaking negative assessments of the government to the media.
She's met with her MPs this afternoon, following opinion polls showing the Coalition has a massive election winning lead.
Jason Morison speaks with Daily Telegraph’s Simon Benson on the behind the scenes leaks and her strongly worded cabinet meeting.
Julia Gillard chose to announce the resignation of two senior ministers just days after naming the date of the federal election, in part to stop a battle over the top Senate job becoming a proxy for still simmering leadership tensions.
Two senior ministers - my backside. They were only there for nothing more than five minutes! Senior Ministers my arse. They, individually and collectively have absolutely stuffed our once great, revered country Australia in less than five years these rotten damned useless creeps. And don't bring back Rudd, that idiot started the damned nonsense.Luigi T Cassimatis B.Ec Monday 4 February, 2013 - 8:50 PM
Why is that I just don't believe this was done willingly? The look on Roxan and Evan's faces just doesn't look right.Peter Monday 4 February, 2013 - 1:18 PM
Maybe they wanted to spend more time with there families, how unusualPeter Monday 4 February, 2013 - 11:49 AM
Squeak, squeak, squeak. Is that the sound of the Rats scurrying to leave the good ship Labor-tanic?Peter Monday 4 February, 2013 - 11:12 AM