- Baird shows huge political courage
- Still cook to Nana's recipes?
- Guy Sebastian is back with Madness
- Halal certification funding terrorists?
- Too much lack of respect these days?
- Eddie Obeid set to face court
- Would you prefer to vote online
- Can you trust a politician's promise?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Julie on Halal certification funding terrorists? I used to shop at a Halal shop selling fruit, veg & meat in Canberra. This changed 2 months ago, when they started ... more
- Tony on Halal certification funding terrorists? Halal certification is one of the biggest con jobs out there at the moment. Think about it! Big companies and little ... more
- Craig on Can you trust a politician's promise? No you can't trust them,the mainstream parties are just 2 gangs that have their ideologies foremost in their minds. What ... more
- Glynn on Can you trust a politician's promise? An incoming government, no matter what promises were made during an election campaign has the authority and responsibility ... more
- Greg O on Can you trust a politician's promise? Politicians are just a product of the people. They want to get elected so in order to have a chance they have to say the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Can you trust a politician's promise? You can trust that dancing, cigar smoking, treasurer, that "heavy lifting" big Joe Hockey, as far as you can throw him... more
- STEADY EDDIE... on Eddie Obeid set to face court Steady Eddie reckoned "Jesus told me to do it"? Well done eddie...I wonder whether mystic eddie will be sworn in on the Holy ... more
- Julie on Would you prefer to vote online In Canberra we already have electronic voting for ACT Elections. After allegations of electoral fraud in the last election, ... more
- Cleangirl on SBS want more commercials? SBS and the ABC should not be receiving any taxpayer funding till they stop the Left-wing, Political Correctness and ... more
- Craig on China free trade will raise prices All these "free" trade agreements do not always work in your favour. Going back to the original "Lima"document signed by the ... more
- EVEN MORE LIES... on China free trade will raise prices Wages are rapidly going up in china and imported chinese made goods are rising, already expensive here and millions of our ... more
- Cleangirl on $250m better spent on hospitals? If they can pay players extraordinary amounts of money, they can pay for the upgrade. Tax is for roads, hospitals, public ... more
- Kimber on Sydney brothers off to fight with IS IS are a pathetic disgrace to humanity, all they do is murder other Muslims and abduct and slaughter aid workers who carry ... more
- Robert on Free Trade: will we all benefit So called 'free trade' is a device to allow foreign multinationals to come into a country and consolidate power for the ... more
- Kimber on Qantas goes 70's retro on aircraft Love it, goes to show that some things can go back to the 'good old days'. :) more
- Tony on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Obama going about with his usual dog and pony show to a bunch of gullible morons. Obama is hated in his own country but ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Prime Minister Tony Abbott should of informed the US President Barack Hussein Obama that the planet has been cooling for the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Free Trade: will we all benefit Evidently, a select few at the top of the heap are greatly $benefiting from so called "free trade"? Australia used to be a ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Another nonsense raised by Obama about so called climate change. Evidently, Rudd and/or Gillard have been in his ear at the ... more
- Greg O on Obama urges Australia to "step up" I am out in my backyard at the moment and am all set to save the environment. I have a Jim's Mowing hat, Steve Irwin shirt ... more
Why have two senior MPs resigned?
Labor MPs are putting on a brave face, as two new opinion polls show the Gillard Government headed for an election wipeout.
The ALP'S primary vote has fallen 6 points in the latest Newspoll to give the Coalition a 12 point lead two party preferred.
While the Galaxy poll is marginally kinder, putting the Opposition at 54% to the Government's 46%.
Paul Murray discusses the resignation of two senior MPs from the party, and upcoming election with SMH National Affairs Correspondent Lenore Taylor.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Prime Minister Julia Gillard has issued a warning to her caucus to stop "leaking negative assessments of the government to the media.
She's met with her MPs this afternoon, following opinion polls showing the Coalition has a massive election winning lead.
Jason Morison speaks with Daily Telegraph’s Simon Benson on the behind the scenes leaks and her strongly worded cabinet meeting.
Julia Gillard chose to announce the resignation of two senior ministers just days after naming the date of the federal election, in part to stop a battle over the top Senate job becoming a proxy for still simmering leadership tensions.
Two senior ministers - my backside. They were only there for nothing more than five minutes! Senior Ministers my arse. They, individually and collectively have absolutely stuffed our once great, revered country Australia in less than five years these rotten damned useless creeps. And don't bring back Rudd, that idiot started the damned nonsense.Luigi T Cassimatis B.Ec Monday 4 February, 2013 - 8:50 PM
Why is that I just don't believe this was done willingly? The look on Roxan and Evan's faces just doesn't look right.Peter Monday 4 February, 2013 - 1:18 PM
Maybe they wanted to spend more time with there families, how unusualPeter Monday 4 February, 2013 - 11:49 AM
Squeak, squeak, squeak. Is that the sound of the Rats scurrying to leave the good ship Labor-tanic?Peter Monday 4 February, 2013 - 11:12 AM