- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- Canadian attack Canberra wake-up
- Horrific scenes of animal cruelty
- Love a garage sale bargain?
- Pyrmont bridge shared path dangers
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Truck crash at traffic hotspot I wish various authorities and media would stop calling these smashes involving trucks as 'accidents'. In almost every case ... more
- Tony on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM What a Tool!Lets hope one of the first things the SAS do in Iraq is to make this idiots day! more
- Realistic on The Whisper: Waste at Tafe Surprise surprise, long ago, thirty years back the Liberal NSW Education Minister Terry Metherell rightly said that TAFE was ... more
- ETERNITY... on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam Well Australia can thank Gough Whitlam and Al Grassby and indeed the Labor party for so called multicultural Sydney. more
- Laura on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Shocking, and thoughts go out to those personally affected; speedy recovery all. But let's have a proper (timely ... more
- Yusuf on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM Brain washed idiots. Lock them up and leave them there for life. more
- yusuf on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A man of real substance. My condolences to his family. more
- Yusuf on The Whisper: where burqa ban began Australia has its own values and freedoms and does not have to follow other countries. There are also examples of other ... more
- TEN FOUR... on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Our shabby roads are dangerously congested with heavy trucks in a big hurry and they take little care, whizzing in and out ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough These lavish perpetual prime minister's pensions are a bit of alright! And then a huge budget State Funeral with a ... more
Why need for automatic weapons?
President Barack Obama is under increasing pressure to tackle gun control in the United States. Tim Webster looks at the horror in the rural town of Newtown, and why we don't need automatic weapons.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
U.S. President Barack Obama has addressed a multi-denominational service in Newtown, Connecticut, the town where 26 people, 20 of them children were shot dead at the weekend.
A vigil is being held this afternoon at the Sandy Hook Elementary School, the scene of all but one of the killings by a 20 year old gunman.
The President has told the gathering, the entire nation is in mourning.
There are worldwide calls for gun control in the United States after the tragic Sandy Hook Elementary massacre which left 20 children & 6 teachers dead. John Stanley looks at just how relaxed the gun laws are.
News footage from the Sandy Hook massacre could invoke "vicarious trauma" in young people, parents urged to be mindful about their children's exposure. John Stanley on explaining the news to children.
I needed to thank you for this great read!! I certainly enjoyed
every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked to look at new things you post_fast loan Thursday 3 January, 2013 - 12:03 PM
@Emanuel Gloria - thankyou for your comments re my postings here. Much appreciated. It does worry me at times about the erosion of democracy in this country by the now defunct, useless Gillard minority government. She recently introduced some rubbish law to aim to stop people from speaking their minds in social media. It will not stop me rest assured.Thank you again for your courtesy.Samuel Kyrikos Thursday 20 December, 2012 - 9:32 PM
@Franco you fool. Don't you know that it was John Howard, then the real Prime Minister of Australia who implemented the outlawing of rifles and other weapons like the mental case used to kill 27 people including 20 young children at the kids' school in Newtown, Connecticut. Wake up to yourself you fool. You can be sued now under recent Gillard legislation that provides for new penalties for causing offence to people. And rest assured it may be done!!Saad Kyrikos Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 6:42 PM
Hi Tim, Merry Christmas, you look and sound great mate; Horribly if its not someone with automatic weapons shooting people to pieces, its someone blowing up innocent people somewhere, in restaurants, shopping malls, on trains or crashing jet airliners into New York skyscrapers and what about all the so called dirty nuclear bombs that could be circulating around the world, going off without warning at anytime, anywhere? What does all that tell you? Things are not good around the world, you just keep wondering whats next? Sadly todays new age, atheist, Godless politicians have completely let us down and are evidently not the solution but the cause of our evil woes, all so noticeable, even here in polarized, torn Australia. With Labor's..."New Australia". U.S. Muslim, Pro-Abortion, President Obama is simply unbelievable and a very big worry indeed and hypocrite Labor-Julia Gillard's role model, idol.Gordon Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 1:22 PM
@Samuel Kyrikos, thank you for your good honest comments here and throughout the year! God Bless You for your Truthfulness... AMEN.EMMANUEL GLORIA Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 12:48 PM
Life is dangerous - Ban Everything!Peter Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 10:36 AM