- Mike Baird now 44th NSW Premier
- Gary O'Callaghan on Talk Back Radio
- If those were my kids, I'd...
- Barry O'Farrell takes to Twitter
- Have you met the royal couple?
- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O’Farrell the man
- Mike Baird set to become Premier
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Mike Baird set to become Premier Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Shaun...Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever ... more
- Harry on Would you like us to be a republic? @adriano you sound a little confused, don't let the facts get in your way. The IMF have directed bankrupt England to print ... more
- Tangled Web on Mike Baird set to become Premier Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on Pension age to be lifted to 70? The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
Why need for automatic weapons?
President Barack Obama is under increasing pressure to tackle gun control in the United States. Tim Webster looks at the horror in the rural town of Newtown, and why we don't need automatic weapons.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
U.S. President Barack Obama has addressed a multi-denominational service in Newtown, Connecticut, the town where 26 people, 20 of them children were shot dead at the weekend.
A vigil is being held this afternoon at the Sandy Hook Elementary School, the scene of all but one of the killings by a 20 year old gunman.
The President has told the gathering, the entire nation is in mourning.
There are worldwide calls for gun control in the United States after the tragic Sandy Hook Elementary massacre which left 20 children & 6 teachers dead. John Stanley looks at just how relaxed the gun laws are.
News footage from the Sandy Hook massacre could invoke "vicarious trauma" in young people, parents urged to be mindful about their children's exposure. John Stanley on explaining the news to children.
I needed to thank you for this great read!! I certainly enjoyed
every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked to look at new things you post_fast loan Thursday 3 January, 2013 - 12:03 PM
@Emanuel Gloria - thankyou for your comments re my postings here. Much appreciated. It does worry me at times about the erosion of democracy in this country by the now defunct, useless Gillard minority government. She recently introduced some rubbish law to aim to stop people from speaking their minds in social media. It will not stop me rest assured.Thank you again for your courtesy.Samuel Kyrikos Thursday 20 December, 2012 - 9:32 PM
@Franco you fool. Don't you know that it was John Howard, then the real Prime Minister of Australia who implemented the outlawing of rifles and other weapons like the mental case used to kill 27 people including 20 young children at the kids' school in Newtown, Connecticut. Wake up to yourself you fool. You can be sued now under recent Gillard legislation that provides for new penalties for causing offence to people. And rest assured it may be done!!Saad Kyrikos Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 6:42 PM
Hi Tim, Merry Christmas, you look and sound great mate; Horribly if its not someone with automatic weapons shooting people to pieces, its someone blowing up innocent people somewhere, in restaurants, shopping malls, on trains or crashing jet airliners into New York skyscrapers and what about all the so called dirty nuclear bombs that could be circulating around the world, going off without warning at anytime, anywhere? What does all that tell you? Things are not good around the world, you just keep wondering whats next? Sadly todays new age, atheist, Godless politicians have completely let us down and are evidently not the solution but the cause of our evil woes, all so noticeable, even here in polarized, torn Australia. With Labor's..."New Australia". U.S. Muslim, Pro-Abortion, President Obama is simply unbelievable and a very big worry indeed and hypocrite Labor-Julia Gillard's role model, idol.Gordon Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 1:22 PM
@Samuel Kyrikos, thank you for your good honest comments here and throughout the year! God Bless You for your Truthfulness... AMEN.EMMANUEL GLORIA Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 12:48 PM
Life is dangerous - Ban Everything!Peter Wednesday 19 December, 2012 - 10:36 AM